Will you take the vaccine?

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
CandiceCodyMD:

"Got my #CovidVaccine today at 35 wks pregnant. Will pass antibodies to baby. Grateful to be part of ending the pandemic. To those waiting: have patience. To those who are unsure: read primary sources, ask, & don’t give into fear."

First quarter of 2021 was the expected date of enrollment for studies involving pregnant [people]. No data exist.
NPR radio interview. 11 DEC 2020.

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 3.17.08 PM.png
source link

Last edited:

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
All the SCIENCE! people on my fb feed are posting about it.

I'm not feeling great about this. Next year is going to be an uphill battle. I can deal with food shortages. I can deal with unemployment. Having my mother-in-law scream/cry that it's people like me extending her pain is going to be the worst.

Ugh.

catholicmom

Sparrow
Woman

An acquaintance of mine does medical freedom activism. She told me that a few of her acquaintances, who are nurses, have said that they were told that only a specific pharmacist can administer COVID vaccines right now. Has anyone heard of this? I don't want to put out any misinfo.

All of these images show nurses and doctors administering them (with sketchy-looking needles). If what she said is true, this would suggest that this image may be part of a psy-op to increase national confidence in the COVID vaccine before the real one is deployed. Then if these psy-op actors then go on to birth healthy babies and not experience any major health issues in the coming months, any normies who might have been on the fence wouldn't see any reason to not go ahead with it, especially if a stimulus check is dangled before them like a carrot.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
My 75-year-old mom just spent 7 days in the hospital with covid, most of that on the covid ward. Everyone was geared up in hazmat suits, face diapers, face shields, sweating like crazy. I suggested the nurses draw names and one at a time intentionally infect themselves and be done with it and drop the suits and masks. Having had covid myself for the last couple weeks it’s what I’d do. And I’m immunosuppressed, for Pete’s sake.

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
First quarter of 2021 was the expected date of enrollment for studies involving pregnant [people]. No data exist.
NPR radio interview. 11 DEC 2020.

View attachment 27758
source link
What's crazy is that I saw somewhere that the vaccine only gives 2 months of immunity lol so basically you can never get pregnant if you want to get the vaccines. It's better to just get covid and build up the immunity yourself. What ever happened to herd immunity?!

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
All the SCIENCE! people on my fb feed are posting about it.

I'm not feeling great about this. Next year is going to be an uphill battle. I can deal with food shortages. I can deal with unemployment. Having my mother-in-law scream/cry that it's people like me extending her pain is going to be the worst.

Ugh.
Tell me about it. Some single male nurse I used to work with wrote some long post on fb about getting the vaccine. I just wanted to write my own long post against it, but it isn't worth my time. I'm not going to wake these people up. As long as no one tries to force me to get vaccinated I'm fine. I'm a nurse too, so I understand all the science, but I don't prescribe to science as a religion.

Another thing to look into: Many vaccines have a high correlation with infertility, particularly in women. It's an effective way to "informally sterilize" the populace, leading to depopulation.

Think about it: Many of the elites have a very apparent depopulation agenda. However, just killing people leads to massive resistance and the potential end of their plans. So, what's the best way to go about it? Sterilize the populace without telling them, and simply wait. With the replacement rate gutted their plans can fall into place within a few decades. The people on top have always played the long game, so it isn't out of the question.

Most vaccinated individuals won't even notice they can't have kids for several years, either because they aren't at the stage where they are looking to have them or because they just assume "bad luck" since it is kind of hard to control such things. However, once they've learned they can't have kids AT ALL, its far too late. The damage to the body has already been done. Those who wish to have children will either have to be unvaccinated (completely ostracized from society) or part of the elite, the few who can afford the now artificially expensive in-vitro processes and synthetic wombs.

Imagine a world where about 50% or more of the child-bearing age populace (this is just an estimation of the people willing to take the vaccines first round, doesn't factor in than many people will be coaxed once modern life without the vaccine has been made illegal) has had their ability to have children stripped from them?

Nightmare.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
I know *so many* women in my age bracket with reproductive issues. Stuff like uterine cysts, fibroids blocking fallopian tubes, ectopic pregnancies, God knows what else. I can think of a good handful who can't get pregnant at all, despite trying.

I was on an endocrine disruptor kick a few years ago and think a lot of that is contributing, too. The whole vaccine thing sucks, though. I vaccinated my baby last year and didn't see an issue with it; took him for his yearly yesterday and they were out of the MMR, so the doctor said "oh give him the chickenpox one", which he wasn't even supposed to get. I said no and got a whole big thing about how it's deadlier than covid, all kids need it, etc. I stood my ground and made the excuse "I just want to go easy on the little guy today" and made it out of there. I'm getting more into the anti-vaxx camp but I feel like shit either way, everyone just keeps saying "your baby is going to DIE" and I don't know where to go from here.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
I know *so many* women in my age bracket with reproductive issues. Stuff like uterine cysts, fibroids blocking fallopian tubes, ectopic pregnancies, God knows what else. I can think of a good handful who can't get pregnant at all, despite trying.

I was on an endocrine disruptor kick a few years ago and think a lot of that is contributing, too. The whole vaccine thing sucks, though. I vaccinated my baby last year and didn't see an issue with it; took him for his yearly yesterday and they were out of the MMR, so the doctor said "oh give him the chickenpox one", which he wasn't even supposed to get. I said no and got a whole big thing about how it's deadlier than covid, all kids need it, etc. I stood my ground and made the excuse "I just want to go easy on the little guy today" and made it out of there. I'm getting more into the anti-vaxx camp but I feel like shit either way, everyone just keeps saying "your baby is going to DIE" and I don't know where to go from here.

That must be awful. How does your husband feel about it? When I’m confused and overcome with emotions and too much input I ask my husband. He always sees through the chaos to the right thing to do.