Will you take the vaccine?

Oda Mae

Sparrow
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
I prepare a pot of tea in the afternoon with two tsp dried mullein, two teabags of rose hip tea, honey and some thinly sliced ginger. Lately, I have also added some fresh eucalyptus leaves and will add dry ones once my cut branches finally finish drying. It's taking a while! As to garlic, if raw bothers you, try roasting it in a counter roaster, or you can slice off top of head and roast in foil drizzled with olive oil. This is REALLY good mixed into butter for toast.

In addition to K, D, Zinc,C, magnesium, Iodine and B supplement, I take NAC, Quercetin with nettle and have ivermectin on standby for symptoms.

My difficulty is getting enough sleep! Stress keeps me awake. I try to say the Jesus Prayer whenever that happens. Lack of sleep really lowers my immunity.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
Protestant
I’m speechless that a woman would get the jabs PREGNANT. In what world has this ever been an acceptable risk? Every pregnant woman I’ve ever known was careful to the point of paranoia when she was pregnant. And this woman gets to live with this for the rest of her life. It’s on her. Yeah, she will probably deny it and suppress her guilt, but deep down she will know.

Baby born bleeding from nose and mouth

“ A baby whose mother received two COVID vaccine shots during her last trimester of pregnancy was born bleeding from his mouth and nose, and died the day after his birth, according to a recent report to the U.S. government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System from a foreign “regulatory authority.”

The baby boy was born on the morning of October 6, 2021, after his mother received two experimental mRNA Moderna shots on July 19 and August 13. He was expected on October 15 but was delivered weighing 2,800 grams (just over six pounds, two ounces) in hospital after a labor marked by unstable fetal heartbeat.

“The doctor said that after the patient was born, there was a cry. When the umbilical cord was cut for newborn care, the nursing staff found that the patient had symptoms of oral and nose bleeding, and immediately asked the pediatrician to intubate and give him oxygen, and he was admitted to the NICU,” according to the report received by the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) November 18 from an unidentified foreign health agency. “In the NICU, his result of examination showed abnormal blood coagulation, pulmonary hemorrhage [acute bleeding from the lungs], and cardiac dysfunction.”

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
Protestant
I’m speechless that a woman would get the jabs PREGNANT. In what world has this ever been an acceptable risk? Every pregnant woman I’ve ever known was careful to the point of paranoia when she was pregnant. And this woman gets to live with this for the rest of her life. It’s on her. Yeah, she will probably deny it and suppress her guilt, but deep down she will know.

“ A baby whose mother received two COVID vaccine shots during her last trimester of pregnancy was born bleeding from his mouth and nose, and died the day after his birth, according to a recent report to the U.S. government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System from a foreign “regulatory authority.”

The baby boy was born on the morning of October 6, 2021, after his mother received two experimental mRNA Moderna shots on July 19 and August 13. He was expected on October 15 but was delivered weighing 2,800 grams (just over six pounds, two ounces) in hospital after a labor marked by unstable fetal heartbeat.

“The doctor said that after the patient was born, there was a cry. When the umbilical cord was cut for newborn care, the nursing staff found that the patient had symptoms of oral and nose bleeding, and immediately asked the pediatrician to intubate and give him oxygen, and he was admitted to the NICU,” according to the report received by the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) November 18 from an unidentified foreign health agency. “In the NICU, his result of examination showed abnormal blood coagulation, pulmonary hemorrhage [acute bleeding from the lungs], and cardiac dysfunction.”
How any pregnant woman would get any jabs, even the flu shot, is beyond me. A woman’s body and the growing baby is in such a delicate state at that time.

Idiots taking this experimental injection… I guess the guilt of her choice will be quite a punishment indeed. God have mercy on her poor baby. May he rest in peace.

Kitty Tantrum

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
I'm old enough to remember when they used to tell women they should make sure they're up-to-date on their vaccinations in advance of trying to conceive, because women should not receive vaccines while pregnant.

In light of what I know now, this seems like it was a push to render as many young women infertile as possible.

It makes sense that they would pull a 180 from this advice if it was never based on trying to ensure healthy pregnancies in the first place.

People overwhelmingly followed THAT ADVICE that didn't make any sense, because "Science Said So." Of course they played along with every flip-flop.

"Science Says"

"Simon Says"

Simon, eh..?

Interesting games being played in full view, and those who can't see it will call you crazy for trying to explain how it goes.

anchor chicken

Chicken
Woman
Catholic
How any pregnant woman would get any jabs, even the flu shot, is beyond me. A woman’s body and the growing baby is in such a delicate state at that time.

Idiots taking this experimental injection… I guess the guilt of her choice will be quite a punishment indeed. God have mercy on her poor baby. May he rest in peace.
I joined a large Facebook group about the jab and fertility for anecdotal experiences and it was full of pregnant women saying they went to get the jab back in December before it was even recommended for pregnant women and talking the nurse into giving them the shot- which worked most of the time. It honestly shocked me how many there were! I tried posting a comment about how they have a 99.7% chance of recovery so there is no need to be so worried and was deleted from the group. Oh well, I should have known it was a group like that because it was allowed to be on Facebook.

Kitty Tantrum

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
I know someone who posted a picture of their kid (10 yo) getting their first jab. Recently overheard same person bragging about how "excited" their kid is to get their second one soon. Oh, but: they're scheduling it for right at the start of Winter break, in anticipation of feeling bad for days after.

Guys.

Gals.

I literally just can't even. :alien:

Oda Mae

Sparrow
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
The latest at work: I returned yesterday after a 14 day quarantine. I took care of my father after Thanksgiving, he is 85, and we thought he just had a bad cold from his grandson, but he tested positive on the home test for COVID. (Had booster the week before, so not sure how accurate the test was with that floating around his system, but since he finished chemo two months ago, better safe than sorry. He spent two nights in the hospital, and is now back home.)

ANYWAY, I refused to go stand in line with people with symptoms to prove to my workplace I didn't have COVID. And I'm feeling fine. (And greatly enjoyed the break of working from home. As you do.)

Twenty minutes after work start yesterday, I was in someone's office chatting and the chief civilian walked up to us. (He put on his mask as he got close. Whatever.) He told me that I had to get everyone in my division to go online with their ID card and update their vaccination status by COB on form blah blah blah. I said, isn't that the one we gave you in hard copy in October? He said yes, but now they wanted us to use our card to put it into MilConnect. And that I would need to verify that this had been done, since only the immediate supervisor could check it - he can't see it at his end, nor can my top boss.

So I said - what happens if I DON'T? And then he tried to tell me that I had to do it because of the memo they sent out three weeks ago. Yes, they sent out a memo and my boss called and asked me to sign and acknowledge receipt but told that I was NOT waiving any rights or agreeing to anything. The man knows me well. ;)

I checked the acknowledgement portion and sure enough, it said that I acknowledge that I've read the memo, but that said acknowledgement was not agreement with the contents. (The memo said I had to go online and update my status within five days or suffer the consequences, which could include disciplinary action up to dismissal. Realistically, this should take a while due to all the processes and protections, but not totally sure how that works in a country that can tell me to submit to an experimental vaccine or lose my job. We'll see.)

I told CC that he could hand me a memo telling me to buy a new car colored red, and I'd read it and acknowledge, but that didn't mean I was going to run to the car lot to buy a car.

Half an hour later I received an e-mail from the big boss - addressed to all Chiefs so I'm not singled out, I guess - reminding us that all of this had to be done by COB. I told my employees - all of whom folded the first week this started - and they were fine with it, so I reviewed and acknowledged. Then I got an e-mail saying I don't see that you've filled out the form, so please let me know if you've already done it. Maybe it's just taking a while for the system to update.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Umm, no guy, I just haven't done it and I'm not going to do it. Just like I didn't give you the hard copy. Your memo of three weeks ago says I can be disciplined for not getting the vaccine, and also for not providing the vaccination status. I choose door two.

Trying to figure out why this bothered me, I remembered my time as a defense counsel. Bane of my existence was trying to help clients who'd consented to a home or vehicle search, then they'd want me to contest the search. So much easier to do if they'd refused to consent and the police went forward, almost impossible to help them when their name is on permission to enter and search form. This feels the same - I'm not going to participate, do your worst.

Good times. No, I'm not going to get it. I turned in early retirement papers in lieu of. Again - not stepping in the frame. But good gosh, they never stop pushing.

But I don't like feeling so angry and controlled at work. Please pray for me, that I will trust G_d during these times instead of feeling like I'm alone in my decision. Help me treat it with humor rather than anger. You again? You KNOW I'm not going to give this to you. Want a cup of coffee while you're waiting? Or similar. I think I'll try that.

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
So in the new Sex and the City, Mr Big dies of a heart attack and whilst Carrie is looking in his jackets to find why he left money to his ex wife they made sure to show his COVID-19 vaccination record....

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
Orthodox
Same here. I was nosy enough to ask. Two healthy fathers in their 30-40s and a healthy guy (a runner) in his sixties dead of heart attacks. And two more who got sick with myocarditis in an 18-year-old and severe heart racing in a 40-year-old. All jabbed shortly before. On the other hand I know several people who are fine. For now. The sick ones were local, the fine ones are all in another state in the same county. It makes me wonder about different ingredients being dispersed in different areas as some kind of trial.
Yes I saw a meme of the vaccine roll-out as Russian roulette where the first year there is only one bullet, the second year there are 3 bullets, and the third year the cartridge is full. This is how I suspected it would occur to give people a false sense of safety at the beginning then once they trusted the first round they find it harder to say no later on until they are signing over their life.

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
Orthodox

Unfortunately it is being recommended in OB offices by the doctors. They "have to" recommend it because their certification board says so. I had one Dr in the office try to fear monger and manipulate me into getting the jab. Then i scheduled with a new doc who, thankfully after respectfully declining the jab he didn't bring it up at subsequent appts. Finally saw a third doc (all at the same practice) and he didn't even ask about the covid or flu jabs. He recommended the TDaP "as a board certified OB", which I took as "i have to say this or I could lose my license". I refused and we continued the appt without a problem.
I'm also on a few pregnancy groups on FB and have heard many stories about miscarriages, preterm labor, and infertility related to the jab. My cousin was pregnant with twins and lost one from the flu shot last year. Many people are having miscarriages up to 20 weeks even though normally the rate decreases drastically at 12 weeks. Lots of preemies born around 24 weeks, and lots of term babies going to NICU for other reasons. It really baffles me how women do this to themselves and their babies. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise when most of them support abortion anyway.

Also whenever things like this "shock" me, i remind myself that people's brains aren't operating normally. The majority of people's brains are living in the fearful fight-or-flight response mode right now. Physiologically, when this system is turned on, our frontal cortex (the logical part of our brain) is turned wayy down. This is the reason that media is being used by the government (easy propaganda and fear distribution). The more you make people cower in fear, the less likely they are to stand up for themselves, and actually they will grasp onto false hope (jabs, trust the science, etc) in a twisted, unconscious effort to escape their fear-laden reality and hold onto any semblance of control in their lives. So while a lot of these things shock me and I get upset at people I know for going along with the narrative, I also get where they are coming from. I am trying to balance my social media posts between trying to wake them up and trying to spread positivity.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
Protestant
Unfortunately it is being recommended in OB offices by the doctors. They "have to" recommend it because their certification board says so. I had one Dr in the office try to fear monger and manipulate me into getting the jab. Then i scheduled with a new doc who, thankfully after respectfully declining the jab he didn't bring it up at subsequent appts. Finally saw a third doc (all at the same practice) and he didn't even ask about the covid or flu jabs. He recommended the TDaP "as a board certified OB", which I took as "i have to say this or I could lose my license". I refused and we continued the appt without a problem.
I'm also on a few pregnancy groups on FB and have heard many stories about miscarriages, preterm labor, and infertility related to the jab. My cousin was pregnant with twins and lost one from the flu shot last year. Many people are having miscarriages up to 20 weeks even though normally the rate decreases drastically at 12 weeks. Lots of preemies born around 24 weeks, and lots of term babies going to NICU for other reasons. It really baffles me how women do this to themselves and their babies. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise when most of them support abortion anyway.

Also whenever things like this "shock" me, i remind myself that people's brains aren't operating normally. The majority of people's brains are living in the fearful fight-or-flight response mode right now. Physiologically, when this system is turned on, our frontal cortex (the logical part of our brain) is turned wayy down. This is the reason that media is being used by the government (easy propaganda and fear distribution). The more you make people cower in fear, the less likely they are to stand up for themselves, and actually they will grasp onto false hope (jabs, trust the science, etc) in a twisted, unconscious effort to escape their fear-laden reality and hold onto any semblance of control in their lives. So while a lot of these things shock me and I get upset at people I know for going along with the narrative, I also get where they are coming from. I am trying to balance my social media posts between trying to wake them up and trying to spread positivity.

That’s horrifying. I always hear about that protective mother instinct. I’m perplexed that a mother would chance it. I understand the psychology of it as I’ve struggled with it myself. It would be SO easy to just give in and go with the flow. It’s exhausting. I very much understand wanting that false hope. Yet I’m not a mother with an unborn child to consider.

Regarding abortion, that’s the first thing I thought of before I got to your comments on the subject. It’s really sad.

Atlas Shrugged

Woodpecker
Woman
Protestant
Praise God for my nieces and nephews not getting injected. My siblings got the jab and I was upset. I talked to my mom cause I could not talk to my sister. I knew I would say something I’d regret if I found out she made them get it. Mom said she won’t let them take it cause it’s new and nothing is known about it. I was so relieved but at the same time wondered you care that little about yourself? But at least the kids are safe. For now.

MRBR1908

Sparrow
Other Christian
So in the new Sex and the City, Mr Big dies of a heart attack and whilst Carrie is looking in his jackets to find why he left money to his ex wife they made sure to show his COVID-19 vaccination record....
Funny, that to me says hey he died of myocarditis or a heart condition because he was jabbed...

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
Protestant
I’m wondering if there may be a secret realist hiding out amongst the show runners. To have Big die of a heart attack and include a shot of his jab card is pretty funny.