Will you take the vaccine?

Oda Mae

Sparrow
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
So the higher up that was forced to get the jab who had a heart attack two weeks ago is back in surgery. I hope at least the companies forcing it can be sued.
Doubtful. It's one of the reasons I retired early. I asked if Workman's Comp would cover any side effects or adverse reactions, but nope, I was 'voluntarily' taking it. Apparently, a choice between being fired for refusing and unwillingly taking a vaccine to keep my job is considered a choice rather than forced coercion. I think people are going to be very unhappy with all the built in loopholes for Big Pharma, Big Business and the insurance companies. I hope I'm wrong - - but the deck feels very stacked to me.

Last edited:

anchor chicken

Chicken
Woman
Catholic
Has anyone noticed their friends struggling with miscarriages and being able to conceive since the jabs? Even my friends with prior children…

messaggera

Pelican
Woman
Other Christian
I did a bit of digging on this one...of course the fact checkers claim its false but I'm always a bit suspicious of quotes like these.
Thank you. It was on my double check file folder. Remember researching a long time ago.

It is appreciated when one takes the time to verify. Have made a few errors in my time; And it has caused me to check more than once. That is why I generally pull quotes directly from a hardcover book or online verified document through archive.org