Will you take the vaccine?

Cristina

Pigeon
Woman
Orthodox
Doing the wrong thing involves soothing yourself that you're doing the right thing even while knowing the reverse is true. Doubt is okay, it means we are open to criticism and truth!
Maybe, but it is mentally exhausting, constantly doubting yourself, not knowing how to act, asking yourself if you are the one at fault.

I have noticed that, perhaps as a coping mechanisms, I sometimes tend to become very legalistic. I want to have an authoritative book of rules to follow to the letter, surplanting my lack of experience and discernment.

messaggera

Pelican
Woman
Other Christian
Maybe, but it is mentally exhausting, constantly doubting yourself, not knowing how to act, asking yourself if you are the one at fault.

I have noticed that, perhaps as a coping mechanisms, I sometimes tend to become very legalistic. I want to have an authoritative book of rules to follow to the letter, surplanting my lack of experience and discernment.

I understand. Legalistic was something I held onto, but I felt it failed without Christianity.

We really do have to put our trust in Jesus Christ, prayer, and God’s word through Scripture found in the Bible.

Prayer is one of the most underestimated acts of devotion, thanksgiving, and praise. God hears our petitions, we just have to trust and ask.

Taste and see.
God bless you.

Taste and see, taste and see
the goodness of the Lord.
Oh, taste and see, taste and see
the goodness of the Lord, of the Lord.

1 I will bless the Lord at all times.
Praise shall always be on my lips;
my soul shall glory in the Lord;
for God has been so good to me. (Refrain)

2 Glorify the Lord with me.
Together let us all praise God's name.
I called the Lord, who answered me;
from all my troubles I was set free. (Refrain)

3 Worship the Lord, all you people.
You’ll want for nothing if you ask.
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
in God we need put all our trust. (Refrain)