Will you take the vaccine?

third_eldest

Sparrow
I would strongly urge women on this thread, especially women with children, to research vaccines and learn what's in them. Even if you are on the fence, you are on this forum, which means you are open to new information.

Excellent 2 hour place to start your search:
The Truth About Vaccines Docu-series - Episode 1 | Robert F. Kennedy Jr Interview | Smallpox Vaccine

Bitchute mirror, for when the YouTube version is inevitably removed for presenting hate facts:
THE TRUTH ABOUT VACCINES: EPISODE 1 | SMALLPOX, VACCINE HISTORY, SAFETY, AND CURRENT CDC SCHEDULE

This video is just the first part of a 9 part series which goes into excruciating detail about pretty much every vaccine on the schedule. There's also a plethora of information on the internet, it just doesn't get publicity because traffic is redirected away from those websites and videos.

It's more important than ever. It's the health of your children.

Ah_Tibor

Sparrow
That must be awful. How does your husband feel about it? When I’m confused and overcome with emotions and too much input I ask my husband. He always sees through the chaos to the right thing to do.
He's supportive. He just said "you're doing the right thing" but I think he's just supportive anyway, haha. He refuses to take ibuprofen normally so he's not big on foreign substances of any kind.

I want him to come around to his own conclusions and not necessarily be the bug in his ear. He's open to homeschooling now despite not being so when we met, etc. I talked to my mom last night too and felt moderately better. If this were an isolated incident I wouldn't care, but I feel the uphill battle coming. My mom just tells me to pray on it, which is as helpful as any advice I guess.

He's supportive. He just said "you're doing the right thing" but I think he's just supportive anyway, haha. He refuses to take ibuprofen normally so he's not big on foreign substances of any kind.

I want him to come around to his own conclusions and not necessarily be the bug in his ear. He's open to homeschooling now despite not being so when we met, etc. I talked to my mom last night too and felt moderately better. If this were an isolated incident I wouldn't care, but I feel the uphill battle coming. My mom just tells me to pray on it, which is as helpful as any advice I guess.
Vaccination is not a guarantee you won't get sick from the virus your vaccinated against or even from the vaccine. Assuming vaccines are safe and there is not malicious agenda behind them (which we know there is) you have to trust God with your health and your children's health either way. So you might as well just leave it to God and not introduce the variable of toxic modern vaccines. Don't let the morons at the hospital or doctors office convince you of anything, I'm in the medical field and don't be impressed by big scientific words and peer pressure, most of these people are as incompetent as the people in whatever career field you may be familiar with yourself. A large percentage of health care workers I have seen and worked with, don't really know what they're doing or why, they just follow algorithms, guidelines, textbooks, etc. And really this covid vaccine is a great example, all these medical professionals are promoting it 24/7 when if you really look at it like Roosh explained in his Roosh Hour #57 and like the article linked earlier in this thread, this vaccine and the R&D process it's gone through is absolutely insane, unethical, and unheard of; call the vaccine a new synthetic testosterone injection and you would see doctors burst into flames they'd be so upset at the lack of studies, efficacy, proven effectiveness, safety claims, and side effects profile. You can be as knowledgeable as you need to be to make your own informed decisions on a particular medical topic after 30 minutes of research on the internet. Knowing what I know now, I will never get another vaccine in my life and nothing is off limits to accomplish that.

catholicmom

Pigeon
I know *so many* women in my age bracket with reproductive issues. Stuff like uterine cysts, fibroids blocking fallopian tubes, ectopic pregnancies, God knows what else. I can think of a good handful who can't get pregnant at all, despite trying.

I was on an endocrine disruptor kick a few years ago and think a lot of that is contributing, too. The whole vaccine thing sucks, though. I vaccinated my baby last year and didn't see an issue with it; took him for his yearly yesterday and they were out of the MMR, so the doctor said "oh give him the chickenpox one", which he wasn't even supposed to get. I said no and got a whole big thing about how it's deadlier than covid, all kids need it, etc. I stood my ground and made the excuse "I just want to go easy on the little guy today" and made it out of there. I'm getting more into the anti-vaxx camp but I feel like shit either way, everyone just keeps saying "your baby is going to DIE" and I don't know where to go from here.
In case you don't know this already, there is a monetary incentive for pediatricians to follow the CDC vaccination schedule. If too many of their patients refuse even just one vaccination, they miss out on large bonuses. Thus, pediatricians are incentivized to catastrophize otherwise routine childhood illnesses.
A widely reported example of this type of pay-for-performance model is the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan “Performance Recognition Program,” which uses “meaningful” payments to reward Blue Care Network (BCN) health maintenance organization (HMO) providers “who encourage their patients to get preventive screenings and procedures.” For vaccination, providers receive $400 for each eligible two-year-old who has received all 24-25 vaccines shown below, but only if the provider manages to administer each and every shot to at least 63% of his or her patients. Thus, there is a formidable incentive not to let any patients slip through the cracks. [emphasis mine]
I pulled that from this article at Children's Health Defense.

Ah_Tibor

Sparrow
In case you don't know this already, there is a monetary incentive for pediatricians to follow the CDC vaccination schedule. If too many of their patients refuse even just one vaccination, they miss out on large bonuses. Thus, pediatricians are incentivized to catastrophize otherwise routine childhood illnesses.

I pulled that from this article at Children's Health Defense.
Yeah, makes sense. I guess my fear is alienating a pediatrician in case something does happen. A lot of homeopathic doctors suck so my ideal is finding somebody we can trust who doesn't live two hours away or charge a lot.

The whole vaccine thing sucks, though. I vaccinated my baby last year and didn't see an issue with it; took him for his yearly yesterday and they were out of the MMR, so the doctor said "oh give him the chickenpox one", which he wasn't even supposed to get. I said no and got a whole big thing about how it's deadlier than covid, all kids need it, etc. I stood my ground and made the excuse "I just want to go easy on the little guy today" and made it out of there. I'm getting more into the anti-vaxx camp but I feel like shit either way, everyone just keeps saying "your baby is going to DIE" and I don't know where to go from here.

It is difficult as a mother when it comes to vaccines; and dealing with the medical staff. We had a great young pediatrician, unfortunately she "retried," and in all honesty I think she knew about vaccines and did not want to follow office guidelines. The office will not see children if the vaccines are not given. We are no longer going to "annual health visits" with a pediatrician.

Only vaccinated because I was not knowledgeable enough to question, and because our school followed State school system mandates.
I developed an alternative vaccine schedule. I regret giving the chicken pox vaccine. There is no reason too, and this will be her last vaccine.

This is the first summer our child has NOT had a vaccine, and the first summer she has NOT had a fever/cough for 2 weeks.
She would get fevers every summer she received a vaccine, and a lingering cough all summer. No more.

Once I started researching vaccine studies and testimonials I felt duped by the Medical Industry, and was upset.

Last edited:

Lamkins

Robin
Yeah, makes sense. I guess my fear is alienating a pediatrician in case something does happen. A lot of homeopathic doctors suck so my ideal is finding somebody we can trust who doesn't live two hours away or charge a lot.

I have the same concerns. I have crohn’s and require the specialized care of a gastroenterologist. I’m not sure how this will work out. Most of the time I’m fine, but what if something happens?

STG

Woodpecker
ALL vaccines have the potential to cause damage.

Vaccines that are injected into babies have tested positive for the enzyme reverse transcriptase.

Research reverse transciptase, this is an enzyme that retroviruses use. HIV is one type of retrovirus. The animal tissues that vaccines are made with have animal retroviruses in them. Do you really think injecting a baby with an animal retrovirus won't cause issues?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15566860/

Background: Safety considerations require that biological products for human use are free from any agent that might pose a potential health hazard. One method to detect the presence of retroviral particles is the reverse transcriptase (RT) assay. This assay is capable of detecting all infectious retrovirus particles, irrespective of genome or protein composition. Recently, a family of ultrasensitive RT tests, named product-enhanced reverse transcriptase (PERT) assays, has been designed with a detection limit that is 10(6) - 10(7) times lower than that of conventional RT tests.
Results: One trivalent and five different monovalent vaccines contained RT activity when tested with the PERT assay, but were negative in a conventional RT assay. All lots tested of these vaccines showed RT activity. The activity in all vaccines was sensitive to AZT-triphosphate and ddTTP and at least part of it was associated with particles. Mg(2+)-dependent RT activity banded at a density of 1.14 g/ml. All positive vaccines were produced using chicken cells.

Conclusions: The data indicate the systematic presence of partially particle-associated retroviral reverse transcriptase in attenuated live virus vaccines that are produced in chicken-derived cells. The identification and further characterization of these particles, as well as the elucidation of possible interactions with the human organism are imperative goals despite the fact that these vaccines have been safely used for many years.

catholicmom

Pigeon
I wrote a post on this in the other thread. I don't know your situation, but it may be something worth considering. You can find chiropractors with additional pediatric training here.

ALL vaccines have the potential to cause damage.
Vaccines that are injected into babies have tested positive for the enzyme reverse transcriptase.

Research reverse transciptase, this is an enzyme that retroviruses use. HIV is one type of retrovirus. The animal tissues that vaccines are made with have animal retroviruses in them. Do you really think injecting a baby with an animal retrovirus won't cause issues?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15566860/

Also Dog Cells.

Cell-Based Flu Vaccines
Brand name: Flucelvax Quadrivalent

"The cell-based vaccine manufacturing process uses animal cells (Madin-Darby Canine Kidney, or MDCK cells) as a host for the growing flu viruses instead of fertilized chicken eggs. For the 2020-2021 season, the viruses provided to the manufacturer to be grown in cell culture are cell-derived rather than egg-derived." CDC link

"Influenza viral seeds are produced by the WHO on an annual basis to match drifting influenza strains [1]. Reference viruses are released to vaccine manufacturers after the WHO recommendations have been published and the vaccine must be manufactured, tested and distributed within only a few months in order to meet vaccination schedules" Discussion 2008 link

"Physicians and scientists have found that injecting tumors with influenza vaccines, including some FDA-approved seasonal flu shots, turns cold tumors to hot, a discovery that could lead to an immunotherapy to treat cancer." Research News link

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
So my sister-in-law who is an RN got the 1st dose of the WuFlu vaccine with the rest of the staff and the patients (she works in a nursing home). Results so far:

• No deaths or life threatening adverse reactions, including patients in their '90s.
  • My sister-in-law feels like hell, like she is coming down with the flu, but no fever.

See what happens next month when everyone gets the 2nd dose.

rainy

Kingfisher
My wife is as anti-vax as I am. Neither of our children are vaxxed. She's also still in the nursing phase with out youngest. Interestingly, my 30 month old has been sick twice in his life, and passed thru both colds within a day. Yet his vaxxed counterparts seem to get sick every month. Flu, fevers, ear infections, missing school, etc. But studies show vaxxed children get sick at far higher rates than their non-vaxxed friends.

Even if pro vax I would strongly urge any woman who is pregnant, planning on getting pregnant or is breastfeeding to stay a mile away from vaccines. For the simple reason you double the risk. In what world is passing on neurotoxins, aborted fetal cells and animal viruses to a fetus/newborn a good idea?

I don't know a single mom who would give her newborn a sip of diet coke. But they'll do rounds of vaccines at birth, 2 months, 4 months and 6 months.

Another thing to look into: Many vaccines have a high correlation with infertility, particularly in women. It's an effective way to "informally sterilize" the populace, leading to depopulation.

Think about it: Many of the elites have a very apparent depopulation agenda. However, just killing people leads to massive resistance and the potential end of their plans. So, what's the best way to go about it? Sterilize the populace without telling them, and simply wait. With the replacement rate gutted their plans can fall into place within a few decades. The people on top have always played the long game, so it isn't out of the question.

Most vaccinated individuals won't even notice they can't have kids for several years, either because they aren't at the stage where they are looking to have them or because they just assume "bad luck" since it is kind of hard to control such things. However, once they've learned they can't have kids AT ALL, its far too late. The damage to the body has already been done. Those who wish to have children will either have to be unvaccinated (completely ostracized from society) or part of the elite, the few who can afford the now artificially expensive in-vitro processes and synthetic wombs.

Imagine a world where about 50% or more of the child-bearing age populace (this is just an estimation of the people willing to take the vaccines first round, doesn't factor in than many people will be coaxed once modern life without the vaccine has been made illegal) has had their ability to have children stripped from them?

Nightmare.
A nightmare exactly. Satan must rejoice at such, to limit or destroy the Image Bearers of God. Rebelling against God's command to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.

Ah_Tibor

Sparrow
I wouldn't have issues if the benefit outweighed the risk-- like the smallpox vaccine makes you sick as a dog but smallpox is pretty lethal, around 30%. The fetal cell origins (and cancer) and heavy metals are what's bothering me.

I remember when I took microbiology and learned about Henrietta Lacks it was supposed to be amazing-- her cells keep dividing! But why *wouldn't* cancer cells keep dividing, and why is this a good thing? Or that it's ethically bad because she never consented or was compensated-- which those babies never did, either. Then again it was an uphill battle for people to learn about her.

My guess it that this stuff causes problems in a subset of the population and gets buried for "the greater good." It's very easy to get people to shut up if they think they're acting altruistically (or get a pile of money, or threatened, or a combination).

Ah_Tibor

Sparrow
I can't post in the Coronavirus forum, but I read the Forbes article from 3 years ago about Bill Gates planning for a pandemic.

Do you guys think this whole thing is a LARP? That maybe they're afraid of losing funding or credibility or an actual deadly pathogen and want to do a global dry run? (Then all those people who want to kick us into technocracy are jumping on the bandwagon, etc etc. Plus cover for an economic crash.)

Blade Runner

Pelican
Yes, as I have posted in other places, this is (in one way or another) a dry run for sure.

The reason I will not take the vaccine is simple and others have stated it: why take an unknown vaccine (type) for something that just isn't lethal? I use the same reasoning for the flu shot. Odds are, I won't get it or already have had it. If I do get it, it won't kill me. Seems totally stupid to get a vaccine in any case.

Ah_Tibor

Sparrow
Yes, as I have posted in other places, this is (in one way or another) a dry run for sure.

The reason I will not take the vaccine is simple and others have stated it: why take an unknown vaccine (type) for something that just isn't lethal? I use the same reasoning for the flu shot. Odds are, I won't get it or already have had it. If I do get it, it won't kill me. Seems totally stupid to get a vaccine in any case.

I'm reading a book about Japanese biowarfare right now (great bedtime reading haha) and find it amusing that it was produced under the cover of "Epidemic Prevention." On par or worse than Mengele.

I forget where I read that bioterrorism isn't always used because of blowback. Who knows. Fear is probably even more effective.

Camellia

Pigeon
I know *so many* women in my age bracket with reproductive issues. Stuff like uterine cysts, fibroids blocking fallopian tubes, ectopic pregnancies, God knows what else. I can think of a good handful who can't get pregnant at all, despite trying.

I was on an endocrine disruptor kick a few years ago and think a lot of that is contributing, too. The whole vaccine thing sucks, though. I vaccinated my baby last year and didn't see an issue with it; took him for his yearly yesterday and they were out of the MMR, so the doctor said "oh give him the chickenpox one", which he wasn't even supposed to get. I said no and got a whole big thing about how it's deadlier than covid, all kids need it, etc. I stood my ground and made the excuse "I just want to go easy on the little guy today" and made it out of there. I'm getting more into the anti-vaxx camp but I feel like shit either way, everyone just keeps saying "your baby is going to DIE" and I don't know where to go from here.
That's the scare tactic doctors/nurses use to convince you to get your child vaccinated. Don't fall for it. My kids ages 9, 7 , and 2 have never received a vaccine in their life. Up until covid started they all went to preschool and public school, and they did just fine, only getting some seasonal bug. I keep this very private. Only (supportive) people in my immediate family knows about it. For my kids' safety, I've instructed them to never discuss it with anyone that's not us. Try to find a doctor that is open minded about vaccines, better yet switch your pediatrician for a family doctor who will be less inclined to push for vaccines.