Woke Military

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Coming to a military base near you - the wokeness training I mentioned earlier:

And the USSOCOM Chief of Wokeness barely got started before they noticed his problematic posts:

"...Clarke has spoken several times recently about the difficulty SOCOM has had in improving its diversity in recent decades, but also of the importance of doing so, calling it an "operational imperative."

"We need men and women of all ethnicities and races, along with a diversity of backgrounds and beliefs in our formation," Clarke told lawmakers last week. "In a force charged with solving multifaceted problems in a complex global environment, service members who are included, respected and empowered are more ready to deter aggression and win wars
."

Uh, even when it was all male and pre-woke, when was the last time you decisively won a war? 1945? Call me a cynic, fellas, but I suspect this South Africanizing of the military won't bring us any closer to major victories.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Promoting adultery is one of the tenants of modern feminism, because marriage is oppressive and people (especially women) should be free to pursue their passions without any moral constraints. The purpose of the US military is to enforce neoliberal luciferian values on the rest of the world, so it's no surprise that they condone adultery in their ranks.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Promoting adultery is one of the tenants of modern feminism, because marriage is oppressive and people (especially women) should be free to pursue their passions without any moral constraints. The purpose of the US military is to enforce neoliberal luciferian values on the rest of the world, so it's no surprise that they condone adultery in their ranks.
Like I said, they crucified the Marine (male) in the situation I described above. He was sent home from the deployment, later divorced/forced out of the Corps...ect... the woman play the p card. So it's mostly the selective enforcement of the UCMJ by sex that is a major issue.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Just heard something announced through DoD contacts today. There will be a mandatory one day stand down to discuss extremism in the ranks. The SECDEF will make an appearance. All other meetings and priorities are cancelled for the day aside from pre-approved shift work or sick leave etc. There will be breakout sessions and mandatory fun throughout the day for all services.

The best part? It's scheduled for April 1st - April fools day. Maybe we have a forum member working staff at the Pentagon? :laughter:

On a serious note, we've seen this movie before. In the mid nineties they went on a witch hunt looking for white supremacists after a black civilian couple was murdered in Fayetteville, NC by some 82nd airborne soldiers. Those soldiers were prosecuted, sensitivity training was held for everyone else, but that wasn't enough.

The whole US military was examined. While they didn't find many klansmen or neo-nazis, along the way while surveying the troops, everyone said "Yeah, uh, not so sure about that, but are you interested in the bloods and crips living in my barracks? We got plenty of them around."

Of course, they never followed up on any of that - didn't fit the template.

The training mentioned above went down, and as you would expect, every example of "extremism" involved white male perpetrators. Yes, they were real stories, but no, they were hardly the only incidences of criminal conduct among service members - not by a long shot. The DoD knows this but of course, they take the easy wrong versus the hard right.