Woke Military

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Technicality...I am a Marine and I was an officer. However, I believe its more appropriate to consider myself Ronin as this point. For I have no country and whether other like-minded men like me are willing or not to admit it, they are Ronin too.

What's happening to the military and the Marines, in particular, is heartbreaking. Letting women and effeminate sodomites serve is the complete opposite of the warrior ethos. We earned our titles with a lot of pain, sweat, blood, despair, depression, and, of course for some, even our lives. We do not take our title of Grunt lightly. Having slept in a puddle in near-freezing temperatures and been frozen to a tree, among many other things...I earned my ink.

But, the military isn't the only institution to succumb to this madness. Corporate America is going through this too and the effects are devastating. Its important to pan-out and observe the bigger picture, which helps to reveal the more fundamental trends behind all this. In short, we are sacrificing merit and competency for "diversity" and "equity". Equity is the most obvious because it is literally advocating for equality of outcomes. Under such conditions, merit becomes an ancillary consideration.
This was the realization I came to also. It really breaks my heart. I joined the Marines specifically because it was not woke. I witnessed the end of the "gun - club" mentality under Obama, a slight reprieve under Trump, then the adoption of females into the schoolhouse where I taught. As an artillery officer I worked with tanks, infantry, and the gun bunnies in the battery. The whole point was that these institutions are bastions of masculinity. I wanted to serve the country, experience danger, blow things up, and kill people... and hopefully live to tell my kids about the highs and the lows of life, war, and the reality behind everything that we take for granted here in the United States.

Post deployment I saw females being integrated into combat arms and at the school house I had to teach fire support to females who could barely pass the physical requirements meanwhile many of the senior enlisted were going on about how "many of the skinny males cant pick up the 105 lb round" as though the bar needed to be any lower. Its like "Ok, then why are we setting standards so low that we compare the weakest males to the strongest females and expecting a capable fighting force if not to politicize the military?"

When I got out it was a struggle for me because I loved the Marines. Seeing these young men from all over the country, learning from them, sharing stories, experiences and good and hard times really changed me and gave me an appreciation for my fellow man. The final straw for me was going through a divorce, and being told "you need to sign this paperwork about the transgender policy so we can check you off as having been made aware of what the policy is and is not" I said that I would sign nothing to acknowledge anything of the sort, here are my papers and I am out. 2 years later and I see what's going on now, and I know I made the right choice. I always skirted a line between saying non-pc things and not, but I would have been reprimanded many times over and probably lumped in as an "extremist" from what I am hearing about the military from my colleagues now.

I'll always miss the good times, the comradery, and the ability to smash any obstacle in front of you. But sadly it appears that those times are on pause for a while as we let the mind rot work its way though the institutions of our military.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
This was the realization I came to also. It really breaks my heart. I joined the Marines specifically because it was not woke. I witnessed the end of the "gun - club" mentality under Obama, a slight reprieve under Trump, then the adoption of females into the schoolhouse where I taught. As an artillery officer I worked with tanks, infantry, and the gun bunnies in the battery. The whole point was that these institutions are bastions of masculinity. I wanted to serve the country, experience danger, blow things up, and kill people... and hopefully live to tell my kids about the highs and the lows of life, war, and the reality behind everything that we take for granted here in the United States.

Post deployment I saw females being integrated into combat arms and at the school house I had to teach fire support to females who could barely pass the physical requirements meanwhile many of the senior enlisted were going on about how "many of the skinny males cant pick up the 105 lb round" as though the bar needed to be any lower. Its like "Ok, then why are we setting standards so low that we compare the weakest males to the strongest females and expecting a capable fighting force if not to politicize the military?"

When I got out it was a struggle for me because I loved the Marines. Seeing these young men from all over the country, learning from them, sharing stories, experiences and good and hard times really changed me and gave me an appreciation for my fellow man. The final straw for me was going through a divorce, and being told "you need to sign this paperwork about the transgender policy so we can check you off as having been made aware of what the policy is and is not" I said that I would sign nothing to acknowledge anything of the sort, here are my papers and I am out. 2 years later and I see what's going on now, and I know I made the right choice. I always skirted a line between saying non-pc things and not, but I would have been reprimanded many times over and probably lumped in as an "extremist" from what I am hearing about the military from my colleagues now.

I'll always miss the good times, the comradery, and the ability to smash any obstacle in front of you. But sadly it appears that those times are on pause for a while as we let the mind rot work its way though the institutions of our military.

Thank you for sharing this. I've been having trouble explaining the emotions all of this woke stuff is causing within me and many others I presume. I too joined the Marines because it wasn't woke, in fact, when I was in it was openly hostile to political correctness. I wanted to blow things up and live to tell my kids about the Marines.

Something has been taken from men like you and me. The title Marine is not something you don't inherit from your Dad, buy with money, or even steal. You and I know how much "The Suck" can suck, but, that suck factor is exactly why our title is worth anything at all. Its abstract, yet, for you and me, its very real. And its real because we earned it. And its one of those strange accomplishments in life that stays relevant up to and beyond your death. This means something. They took this from us. Call it redistribution of "pride" or "self esteem". Just like "they" take resources away from other people with welfare. You'd think these people would stop at that. No, no. They're so wretched and their ego's so selfish they have to have that "abstract thing" that makes being a Marine so special to men like you and me.

If a frail female raised by two mutants can be a Marine then there's nothing special about being a Marine.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
A relevant article on how far back the subversion has gone.

Quintus C., talks of BECOMING the establishment, not waiting for things to collapse. To not dare think of breaking up or separating the United States... I wish he were still on the forum to discuss this further.

I appreciate that, and don't totally disagree. But how? Go undercover for years while it gets more intrenched and hope that others around you are doing the same thing? How do you organize without infiltration?

Almost guaranteed the NSA and whomever else has profiles on everyone and knows who believes what. The left has built an apparatus to shield themselves from infiltration. This isn't a time period where you can slip under the radar of what your true intent is, unless we train our kids and make sure they have a clean digital profile perhaps.

I lean towards separation, but I think that's a messed up scenario too. Wait for the collapse, survive and pick up the pieces while forging a society that is aligned with God? The bible predicts things getting very bad, before getting better. Taking that at face value feels too deterministic though. It's like if the Crusaders had just given up and figured, "well I guess Europe will be given up to Islam...just how it's supposed to be."

I don't know. But from my line of work, I can tell there are many young men who are desperate for mentors of character and virtue. Take that for what you will.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
A relevant article on how far back the subversion has gone.

Quintus C., talks of BECOMING the establishment, not waiting for things to collapse. To not dare think of breaking up or separating the United States... I wish he were still on the forum to discuss this further.

I appreciate that, and don't totally disagree. But how? Go undercover for years while it gets more intrenched and hope that others around you are doing the same thing? How do you organize without infiltration?

Almost guaranteed the NSA and whomever else has profiles on everyone and knows who believes what. The left has built an apparatus to shield themselves from infiltration. This isn't a time period where you can slip under the radar of what your true intent is, unless we train our kids and make sure they have a clean digital profile perhaps.

I lean towards separation, but I think that's a messed up scenario too. Wait for the collapse, survive and pick up the pieces while forging a society that is aligned with God? The bible predicts things getting very bad, before getting better. Taking that at face value feels too deterministic though. It's like if the Crusaders had just given up and figured, "well I guess Europe will be given up to Islam...just how it's supposed to be."

I don't know. But from my line of work, I can tell there are many young men who are desperate for mentors of character and virtue. Take that for what you will.

The system is just too sophisticated to do the infiltrate and expand strategy as you said. Its a long game too, not, to say that we shouldn't do that. Also, infiltrating the NSA or CIA etc, doesn't fix our huge deficits and unfunded liabilities etc, which will likely be the thing that caused our terminal decline and that's going to happen sooner than this infiltration method. I think separation and rebuilding is the best route.

Easy_C

Peacock
I’m not sure Balkanization can be avoided at this point. The left has veered so far so fast (you could quote things Obama said and be labeled a Nazi as a result) that there’s no longer any common ground.

The most likely play now is going to be some kind of drummed up external threat (war, grid shutdown, “aliens” possible but unlikely) in order to try to simultaneously impose more blatant authoritarianism and get people to stop dissenting.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I’m not sure Balkanization can be avoided at this point. The left has veered so far so fast (you could quote things Obama said and be labeled a Nazi as a result) that there’s no longer any common ground.

The most likely play now is going to be some kind of drummed up external threat (war, grid shutdown, “aliens” possible but unlikely) in order to try to simultaneously impose more blatant authoritarianism and get people to stop dissenting.

I don't see how we don't Balkanize, because, we're already Balkanized. Personally, I have nothing in common with someone that cannot admit to themselves that the human race is comprised of males and females and nothing more and that these two things are distinct from one another. Another sign is that within the most "aggrieved" minority group, Blacks, they desire to not be around anything that even reminds them of white people.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
I don't see how we don't Balkanize, because, we're already Balkanized. Personally, I have nothing in common with someone that cannot admit to themselves that the human race is comprised of males and females and nothing more and that these two things are distinct from one another. Another sign is that within the most "aggrieved" minority group, Blacks, they desire to not be around anything that even reminds them of white people.
Hence the need for black only spaces.

It's like the blacks finally realized segregation was better for everyone but don't want to admit it.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Hence the need for black only spaces.

It's like the blacks finally realized segregation was better for everyone but don't want to admit it.

At this stage, I've realized that we're better off if we segregated ourselves. If I had to describe my thoughts after last summer's open insurrection, I'd say Americans need space. Naturally, I have a lot of other things to say. But, apropos, we all need space from each other. I'm not talking about social distancing I mean cultural and physical space between groups of people that are very different from each other.

Leftists are mushing us all together. Like how they push the whole interracial marriage thing. Its taking this idea of "inclusion" to an extreme. And its becoming grotesque. I'm utterly repulsed by the homosexual "community" and what passes as their "culture". Its x-rated and obsessive, among many other things. And by way of the spirit of "inclusion" we can now witness the fruits of this "culture", i.e. cross dressing story hours and this bizarre obsession about being near kids, which we all know comes from their pedophilia. Not wanting to be around a bunch of lustful people that will desire me sexually and to both violate and defile me is not a tall order...it is, in fact, the very bedrock of freedom.

We wonder why we're all miserable and on drugs, well, forced inclusion is a big part of it.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I have posted this a few times.

In British history, which most of the world has synced to there has been liberal to conservative waves, since the emergence of the original left-wing movement (Protestantism).

1515-1615 - liberal
1615-1715 - conservative
1715-1815 - liberal
1815-1915 - conservative
1915-2015 - liberal
2015-2115 -

This is analogous with strong men create good times (33 years), good times create weak men (33 years), weak men create hard times (33 years).

One marker you can see this in is fashion. The first major liberal explosion was 1715-1815. At its crest, particularly is France, men dressed in wigs and wore makeup, making them look like the most extreme raving homosexuals.

MAIN-David-Walliams.jpg

This was an age of carelessness. Huge debts were run up, the then welfare state became unsustainable, prostitution grew, alochoholism grew, births out of wedlock soared.

Men born 100 years later looked like:

Stove-Pipe-Hat-%E2%80%93-A-Favorite-Fashion-Style-for-Gentlemen-from-Victorian-Era-22.jpg

I can't think of a better route than to raise sons who may have a chance to fulfill this role.

But as noted when I have previously covered this, we are at a new crossroads. The level of subversion is far greater, the technology is far greater and the population is fractured via immigration and universityfication. Knowledge of and access to Christ is also much harder to come across. I believe this is why they are so keen on UBI. The new slavery won't work unless the slaves are fat.

Again, one of the biggest thorns you can give them is make material sacrifice and mate-choice sacrifice to start a family. As I have also covered before, according to data from 2006 there was a 41% fertility gap between Democrats and Republicans. The further right you go the higher the fertility. The further left you go, the lower. The fertility issue is only an issue if you count liberals.

The left, in their mad scrabbling, have created a system that they can control top to bottom, but they can only help to maintain by extreme pressure and indoctrination. They have created their own Darwinian dead-end, in that their system favours their extinction.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
I have posted this a few times.

In British history, which most of the world has synced to there has been liberal to conservative waves, since the emergence of the original left-wing movement (Protestantism).

1515-1615 - liberal
1615-1715 - conservative
1715-1815 - liberal
1815-1915 - conservative
1915-2015 - liberal
2015-2115 -

This is analogous with strong men create good times (33 years), good times create weak men (33 years), weak men create hard times (33 years).

One marker you can see this in is fashion. The first major liberal explosion was 1715-1815. At its crest, particularly is France, men dressed in wigs and wore makeup, making them look like the most extreme raving homosexuals.

MAIN-David-Walliams.jpg

This was an age of carelessness. Huge debts were run up, the then welfare state became unsustainable, prostitution grew, alochoholism grew, births out of wedlock soared.

Men born 100 years later looked like:

Stove-Pipe-Hat-%E2%80%93-A-Favorite-Fashion-Style-for-Gentlemen-from-Victorian-Era-22.jpg

I can't think of a better route than to raise sons who may have a chance to fulfill this role.

But as noted when I have previously covered this, we are at a new crossroads. The level of subversion is far greater, the technology is far greater and the population is fractured via immigration and universityfication. Knowledge of and access to Christ is also much harder to come across. I believe this is why they are so keen on UBI. The new slavery won't work unless the slaves are fat.

Again, one of the biggest thorns you can give them is make material sacrifice and mate-choice sacrifice to start a family. As I have also covered before, according to data from 2006 there was a 41% fertility gap between Democrats and Republicans. The further right you go the higher the fertility. The further left you go, the lower. The fertility issue is only an issue if you count liberals.

The left, in their mad scrabbling, have created a system that they can control top to bottom, but they can only help to maintain by extreme pressure and indoctrination. They have created their own Darwinian dead-end, in that their system favors their extinction.
This is an excellent post with some solid historical examples. We are indeed seeing some parallels of social engineering in our military that is ahead of what will be attempted to be foisted on our society at large (The military is usually more progressive than the rest of the country on trumped up "civil rights")

Its almost like there is a certain agenda being imposed on us here in America that mirrors the depravity of the 1920's Berlin as a result of the policies of British economic warfare on the Germans and a certain group (((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld))) Doctors and psychiatrists (((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud))) and intellectuals pushed abhorrent behavior onto the masses for the purposes of subjugation. (((https://timeline.com/how-the-nazis-...ound-sexual-reassignment-surgery-eb8d4f21c463)))

So the questions will be, will we have our own moment where a Leader arrives? Since we do not come from a culture of Kings and Princes such as the Volk of Germany, we are left to hope that some elected boob will come and save the day, while our politicians have so heavily engrained themselves in enriching their own lives through Kleptocratic-capitalism that uses corporations and businesses to smash small family ventures, whilst creating promises of "equality" and "equity" and "fairness" and "safety" to one constituent group which is lower in iq/rationality (be they whatever group/race ect) meanwhile they are taking the Heritage Americans and finding every single way to grind them down/tax their success/deny them subsidies other groups get ect...

Why would we expect anything less of our military in the age of subversion?

None the less... it is quite sad as @Towgunner has said, for many of us who look back on our service with pride and happiness, only to know that those days are long gone for many of our fellow kindred spirits.

I have a stepson who idolizes the Marine Corps. He tells me every day he wants to be a Marine when he grows up. Honestly, I have had a hard time recently trying to figure out how to navigate that subject. How can I tell him my stories and experiences of a time when men were not frowned upon for being men, and yet know that the future he will experience regarding the military (atleast in its current construct) will not serve him to the same degree it served me?

While my identity now is focused on being a Christian, Husband, and a Father... It would be a total farce if I didnt admit that the Marine Corps and the satisfaction I got in that line of work though the community, sense of duty to something other than to one's self, and the fullness of emotions didn't make me the fully aware person I am today. I am saddened for those men who will never have that experience for the good and the bad.

unit414

Sparrow
Thank you for sharing this. I've been having trouble explaining the emotions all of this woke stuff is causing within me and many others I presume. I too joined the Marines because it wasn't woke, in fact, when I was in it was openly hostile to political correctness. I wanted to blow things up and live to tell my kids about the Marines.

Something has been taken from men like you and me. The title Marine is not something you don't inherit from your Dad, buy with money, or even steal. You and I know how much "The Suck" can suck, but, that suck factor is exactly why our title is worth anything at all. Its abstract, yet, for you and me, its very real. And its real because we earned it. And its one of those strange accomplishments in life that stays relevant up to and beyond your death. This means something. They took this from us. Call it redistribution of "pride" or "self esteem". Just like "they" take resources away from other people with welfare. You'd think these people would stop at that. No, no. They're so wretched and their ego's so selfish they have to have that "abstract thing" that makes being a Marine so special to men like you and me.

If a frail female raised by two mutants can be a Marine then there's nothing special about being a Marine.

Yourself and Get2choppaa rock. I am ex-Army, held a secondary MOS in combat arms, and enjoyed attending a couple of fairly tough courses I won't name here. I felt there was no point to being in the military if you weren't going to be gung-ho, and push yourself. Not just be some pogue in supply or finance who never did anything tougher than semi-annual PT test.

What is happening to our military now is horrifying to me. Towgunner nailed it when he said if major corporations are putting diversity and other BS ahead of profits, why would we be surprised that the military has become more about the same BS than about actual readiness to fight a hot war. I've been out for 30 years, but would have a huge problem surviving in the current climate. I always wore my heart on my sleeve, and back in the day I had a female service member ask me "Sgt. S, you don't like women in the military, do you?" I said I had no comment. Another time a loser negro trooper, of my same rank, said something like "You're a Klansman, you know you are." So apparently many of my views were pretty obvious. Yet I survived and thrived. Commanders and other superiors loved me. For some years. Now I would be in very deep s*** because I damn sure would not be going along with the current program.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Cross post from the Biden-Harris Administration thread.

Open Letter from Retired Generals and Admirals

Our Nation is in deep peril. We are in a fight for our survival as a Constitutional Republic like no other time since our founding in 1776. The conflict is between supporters of Socialism and Marxism vs. supporters of Constitutional freedom and liberty.

During the 2020 election an “Open Letter from Senior Military Leaders” was signed by 317 retiredGenerals and Admirals and, it said the 2020 election could be the most important election since our country was founded. “With the Democrat Party welcoming Socialists and Marxists, our historic way of life is at stake.” Unfortunately, that statement’s truth was quickly revealed, beginning with the election process itself.

Without fair and honest elections that accurately reflect the “will of the people” our Constitutional Republic is lost. Election integrity demands insuring there is one legal vote cast and counted percitizen. Legal votes are identified by State Legislature’s approved controls using government IDs,verified signatures, etc. Today, many are calling such commonsense controls “racist” in an attempt to avoid having fair and honest elections. Using racial terms to suppress proof of eligibility is itself a tyrannical intimidation tactic. Additionally, the “Rule of Law” must be enforced in our electionprocesses to ensure integrity. The FBI and Supreme Court must act swiftly when election irregularitiesare surfaced and not ignore them as was done in 2020. Finally, H.R.1 & S.1, (if passed), would destroyelection fairness and allow Democrats to forever remain in power violating our Constitution andending our Representative Republic.

Aside from the election, the Current Administration has launched a full-blown assault on our Constitutional rights in a dictatorial manner, bypassing the Congress, with more than 50 ExecutiveOrders quickly signed, many reversing the previous Administration’s effective policies and regulations.Moreover, population control actions such as excessive lockdowns, school and business closures, and most alarming, censorship of written and verbal expression are all direct assaults on our fundamental Rights. We must support and hold accountable politicians who will act to counter Socialism, Marxism and Progressivism, support our Constitutional Republic, and insist on fiscally responsible governingwhile focusing on all Americans, especially the middle class, not special interest or extremist groups which are used to divide us into warring factions.

The above "Open Letter from Retired Generals and Admirals" letter was mentioned on Glenn Beck show. Listen to what Lara Logan said at the end. (Watch it all the way though the end of the video.)

I can't help, but wonder if that "Open Letter from Retired Generals and Admirals" letter is a sign of what is to come.

Easy_C

Peacock
Not “News”, but there is a quote from Republic which is applicable:

“The city shall cease to be when the men of bronze and iron become its guardians”.

Renzy

Pelican
Breaking:

Space Force Commander relieved from duty for publishing a book claiming Marxism is infiltrating the military.

The book, "Irresistable Revolution" is currently the #1 book on Amazon.

Just checked it out and the book is "Temporarily out of stock" on Amazon - clearly it must be resonating with plenty of people.

Easy_C

Peacock
Had a discussion with an old friend this weekend. Dude is a bit more amped up than any of us are but I keep in touch since he’s a good source of intel.

Apparently he’s had some discussions with officer cadets in his area (He was helping with ROTC at a midwestern State University) and he says that that most of the cadets there have their heads in the right place and are very concerned about the direction things are taking. He’s even had some of them approach them. in his words, he said that he had to tell them that they were probably going to have times when their oath demands contradictory things and that they will have to make a decision where any option they choose will have severe consequences.

My growing feeling based on this and other feedback I’m hearing is that the junior level trigger pullers are not particularly woke and that everything going on is a reaction to how they’ve just realized that.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

From his January 19's thread:
=====
Jack Posobiec @JackPosobiec
WH source: The NRA, Turning Point USA & Patriot Guard Riders are three of many non-militia groups on the list CID / FBI are using to cross reference in vetting for potential "extremists"
3:15 PM · Jan 19, 2021
“YAF also on the list”
“They're looking at various TPUSA chapters in almost every university and high school where there is one (for example high school members who are in the future soldier program, which is Army's version of Delayed Entry Program) + college age soldiers obviously already in.”
“Investigators also looking for the following in pictures: MAGA / KAG apparel, Gadsden flag, Confederate Flag, NRA gear, Q stuff”
“Soldiers facebooks, twitters, instagrams, tik-toks and snapchats also being checked, units from deep red states such as Texas being thoroughly examined.”
“Left wing, anarchist groups also listed but not a top priority, in fact zero have been investigated as of this evening. Leaders in both Army + FBI have directed to focus attention on groups with "strong conservative sentiments"
“NCIS, AFOSI, CGIS also expecting to receive that directive from senior DoD officials in the coming days, this goes way beyond the inauguration. It won't magically stop after tomorrow.”
=====

unit414

Sparrow
My growing feeling based on this and other feedback I’m hearing is that the junior level trigger pullers are not particularly woke and that everything going on is a reaction to how they’ve just realized that.
The "trigger pullers" in the Army and Marines, like infantry, artillery, combat engineers, etc., are the least diverse, most based enlisted guys you will find. Very non-PC. It is not quite so good among what we used to call the REMFs (Rear Echelon Mother F******s)... supply, admin, transportation, medical, etc. Those are where you will find all your minorities, women, homos, etc., many of whom I'm sure are mindlessly going along with all the program of Biden and his affirmative action SECDEF and assistant SECDEF.

Just read that the knuckle-dragging assistant SECDEF is going to use a civilian outfit to try and root out extremists (only White ones, I'm sure), by monitoring the social media, blogs, forum comments, etc., of service members. :mad: Bye bye freedom of speech, if you are right-wing/conservative military person. I'll bet if you so much as bash Biden or his policies, you will be doxed, questioned by your superiors, then discharged.

Last edited: