Woke Military

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
This guy is great, he's like one of my uncles at Thanksgiving, but more well spoken, even down to the Judeo-Christian comment. Other than that he's spot on. I like the point he brings up that we are being poked by the left so that they can justify clamping down even harder on us. He also mentions “Heritage conservative Americans” which is something you can't say on Fox. Thanks for sharing it's worth a listen.
Edit: He goes into detail about SECDEF Lloyd Austin's background, very enlightening.

Last edited:

Pendleton

Pelican
I never understood why there was such strong fondness for the US military among Americans. We had 2 centuries of nearly every great American leader condemning large standing militaries and interventionist foreign policy. These were key principles of the Founders. The US military incurred its greatest losses in a war to invade, kill and subjugate other Americans. Nearly every military engagement of the last century was at best unnecessary and often had disastrous results. The military sat impotent and unused as 100+ million invaders entered and occupied our territory. Now they are literally standing guard to protect a usurper in the White House.

I think at this point the "military is on our side" position can be safely placed in the dustbin with the Q prophecies.

Peacock
Gold Member
Very sad. The US military was once such an honorable institution. I could say something in jest, like "its funny that diversity is our strength being taken to literally by military commanders", but, I can't. Because diversity is not our strength and, more than any other place its certainly not in the military. The military is unusually uniformed and this is out of necessity. Starting day 1 at boot camp with the shaved head ritual is the very first thing that removes individual distinction and emphasizes uniformity. Diversity is the opposite of uniformity. This is more than just an academic exercise, this matters. As it is with all institutions over taken by the left, diversity is the only priority. Consider that for profit corporations are intentionally insulting half of the country with their advertisements. Think on that...their advertisements. Millions of dollars to entice future sales and because of the influence of "diversity" they not only alienate but openly insult half their market. How is that good business? Its not, of course. Its utterly absurd. Hey boss, here's the new marketing campaign..."Good people of Walmart we hate you with every fiber in our bodies and want you to leave our store immediately". There's no way this leads to any lasting success. The same thing will happen with the military. Combat readiness and proficiency will be subservient to diversity. It will be diversity at all costs. "Commander, the Taiwanese MAD detected a sub heading straight for our aircraft carrier. Commander - leave me alone, the drag show is starting, we cannot interrupt this cultural enriching experience.

This is obvious, but, chalk another one up for China and Russia.

A_0AeXJCUAEb1E0

...and in China:

_116804798_gettyimages-501527826-594x594.jpg

That BBC article is kind of funny, shows the BBC's globohomo slant, by this writer:

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Yeah, not going to happen. The time for violent reaction passed when our leaders deliberately torpedoed the economy, infected our elderly in nursing homes and forced children to wear the cuck muzzle.

You can't even float the idea of resistance without being shouted down as a Fed.

We have lost, and the only thing left for us to do is repent until the System contrived a way to punish us.
*checks calendar”

Yep that was on black pill Friday

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
However.
If the U.S. military was purged of all strong & true patriots.
What would that leave?

A military comprised of pencil necks, Soy-Boys, feminists & gang-bangers.

Not exactly sure the that latter would have what it takes to maintain a proper military...

I hope it hollows out the US military so when some big things do happen they fold like a paper tiger and its enemies see to them.

The US and NATO have been used to prop up the Petro Dollar and subvert the world. Its masters use it to their own ends.

They must be confident in finding a replacement if they are ok with this. The USN almost lost 2 ships a few years back and several men were killed thanks to females taking an active role in navigation and commanding - during peace time no less.

When you start recruiting based on feelings your enemy will eventually capitalise on it.

skullmask

Woodpecker
This is honestly why I sometimes wish there was an existential, external threat to the US. Then the weakness that results from diversity would actually have consequences beyond just wasting taxpayer funds.

We can afford to waste trillions of dollars on an airplane that's not much better than existing models precisely because there's no pressing threat to the US that would result in very harsh consequences for wasting so much time and money.

Globalism sucks precisely because it makes the world way too peaceful.
China is working hard at solving that problem for us.

Peacock
Gold Member
China wants to avoid a large scale military confrontation with the US, they've been doing very well investing in infrastructure and creating the world's largest middle class, while the US' is shrinking. They're focusing on supplanting the US$ through world trade. Once this happens, the US won't be able to sustain its military budget by just printing $trillions, kind of like how the USSR struggled to keep up with the US in the 1970s-80s.

Renzy

Pelican

Navy trying to better diversity through STEM investments, recruiting changes, scholarships

The Navy is moving to implement about 60 recommendations aimed at increasing inclusion and bettering race relations in the service.

The Navy is moving immediately to implement some of the recommendations. They include things like establishing a “whole person” evaluation framework for recruiting that deemphasized the use of standardized tests and changing marketing to appeal more to minorities.

We want to look at assigning a special assistant for diversity at the Navy Personnel Center,” Charles Barber, the Pentagon’s senior advisor for inclusion and diversity, told Federal News Network. “We also looked at expanding diversity data in our record of proceedings for selection boards and ensuring that we have diversity on those panels.”

In the professional development category, the Navy is increasing scholarships to underrepresented communities and developing a bias mitigation tool to assist leaders when making decisions.

The service is also working to take into account that it is just a microcosm of a larger systemically racist society. Therefore, minorities are disadvantaged before they even get to the Navy.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
I don't believe the ruling elites (Jews) are stupid when it comes to this. They are well aware that they can pozz the military to a great degree that it doesn't matter as long as they have their bureaucratic career officers in charge.

Plus, the U.S. will most likely start leaning more towards a foreign legion model with cannon fodder from Central and Latin America as the bulk of the infantry types. You can promise many brown Orcs citizenship as long as they are willing to go fight in the desert for Israel. U.S. citizenship is like one of those coupons you get to save on an app for your next food delivery. Pretty much anyone can get it but the stipulation is you have to be a servant of Zog. It's brilliant really. Not only do you get more low IQ foot soldiers (with zero personal agency or intelligence to challenge the elites) who are willing to die for your tribe but you also get to erode the demographics further with this extra subversion.

tldr; A large horde of brown orc consoomers who just want to fight and die for Israel and then afterwards will go home to smoke weed and play xbox.

The rest of the weight will be shifted onto technological advances in Drones, cyber warfare, and then covert ops.

The main issue they have is with special forces. Spec ops is extremely white because the elite soldiers are usually white. You have a few exceptions here and there but by and large they have to rely on whites to do the more complex ops. This means they have to kick the brainwashing and indoctrination into overdrive to make sure they still have intelligent and driven men but those that won't stray far from the Jewish plantation. This is why recently they cracked down hard on "white supremacy" in those ranks because they are extremely afraid of something going off the rails there.

I predict they might try to put more latinos into spec-ops but if you look at the creation of Los Zetas etc.. they might want to reconsider that but they will probably go with it anyways. Be expecting a whole "La Raza" looking spec ops branch of the U.S. military at some point. Oh yeah and also don't be too surprised if 50+ years from now you see U.S. special forces doing videos with beheadings, limb chopping, live burning, and such too. I'll be dead by then (hopefully) but I guess some of you younger guys have that to look forward to.

Last edited:

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
I don't believe the ruling elites (Jews) are stupid when it comes to this. They are well aware that they can pozz the military to a great degree that it doesn't matter as long as they have their bureaucratic career officers in charge.

Plus, the U.S. will most likely start leaning more towards a foreign legion model with cannon fodder from Central and Latin America as the bulk of the infantry types. You can promise many brown Orcs citizenship as long as they are willing to go fight in the desert for Israel. U.S. citizenship is like one of those coupons you get to save on an app for your next food delivery. Pretty much anyone can get it but the stipulation is you have to be a servant of Zog. It's brilliant really. Not only do you get more low IQ foot soldiers (with zero personal agency or intelligence to challenge the elites) who are willing to die for your tribe but you also get to erode the demographics further with this extra subversion.

tldr; A large horde of brown orc consoomers who just want to fight and die for Israel and then afterwards will go home to smoke weed and play xbox.

The rest of the weight will be shifted onto technological advances in Drones, cyber warfare, and then covert ops.

The main issue they have is with special forces. Spec ops is extremely white because the elite soldiers are usually white. You have a few exceptions here and there but by and large they have to rely on whites to do the more complex ops. This means they have to kick the brainwashing and indoctrination into overdrive to make sure they still have intelligent and driven men but those that won't stray far from the Jewish plantation. This is why recently they cracked down hard on "white supremacy" in those ranks because they are extremely afraid of something going off the rails there.

I predict they might try to put more latinos into spec-ops but if you look at the creation of Los Zetas etc.. they might want to reconsider that but they will probably go with it anyways. Be expecting a whole "La Raza" looking spec ops branch of the U.S. military at some point. Oh yeah and also don't be too surprised if 50+ years from now you see U.S. special forces doing videos with beheadings, limb chopping, live burning, and such too. I'll be dead by then (hopefully) but I guess some of you younger guys have that to look forward to.
I think we'll see overt military occupations of red America within the next 10 decades. When the Soviets did this, they made sure not to use soldiers from that country or region, I.e. Kazakhs occupying Estonia, Ukrainians occupying Kazakhstan, things like that.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
I think we'll see overt military occupations of red America within the next 10 decades. When the Soviets did this, they made sure not to use soldiers from that country or region, I.e. Kazakhs occupying Estonia, Ukrainians occupying Kazakhstan, things like that.
You see mainstream media talking heads already bringing up drone strikes on American soil as an "option" to combat "domestic terrorism."

This Nicolle Wallace is completely ignorant but she is parroting her master's talking points and pushing that idea into the mainstream for a reason. They want to normalize violent and fatal government reprisals for the wrong politics. This is how authoritarian regimes start using the fear component of rule to dominate public discourse.

The decline has accelerated shockingly fast in the past year. It's been turbocharged with "covid" protocol and the last phase of Trump's presidency. All these government actions you see right now is what they planned all along it's just on an accelerated time table now.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
I forgot to mention there is already discussion about federalizing the police force like how it is in Mexico and some other countries. This means a national police force that recruits, trains, and deploys police nationwide. Everything will be centralized.

No longer will the local cop by a local hire who knows the community or people. It will be Juan Valdez originally from Juarez but who got his U.S. citizenship in the great war of 2040 who is now part of Policia Federal Americana watching over your family to keep you "safe" from harm.

Elipe

Pelican
Imagine Trump purged the military of the left the way the right is now being purged. Actually, it's unimaginable. He wouldn't and couldn't have done it.
That is why the left wins.
They win because the Right keeps firing warning shots without end. "We're serious this time!" Trump was the threat that in the future there would be a Hitler 2.0 if the Left kept crossing the line like they always do.

The Left, in contrast: "Stalin? Mao Zedong? Amateurs!"

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
The right as it exists in America is not designed to succeed. It is designed to subvert and herd mainstream right wing nationalists into more pliable political beliefs. The left and right aren't fundamentally different in the U.S. The belief that it is different is one of the most common mistakes. Both sides are controlled by one group and what you are is the hamster running around in the maze being confused with the flashing lights and wheel.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
This could make disenfranchised military members actually help us form a true secession movement maybe ?
Leadership is needed for that, I don't think grunts and peasants can organize a successful secession movement. Look at the history of peasant revolts, less than 10% or so success rate, and the ones that did succeed were after 5-10 years of bloody conflict on average. If the right were to get leadership I could see it from Governor Ron DeSantis or Texas but we have no generals or admirals as far as I'm aware.

Leadership is needed for that, I don't think grunts and peasants can organize a successful secession movement. Look at the history of peasant revolts, less than 10% or so success rate, and the ones that did succeed were after 5-10 years of bloody conflict on average. If the right were to get leadership I could see it from Governor Ron DeSantis or Texas but we have no generals or admirals as far as I'm aware.
I disagree. All the compentent generals and officers(active and retired) are ideologically on our side more or less. Mcmasters came up with the insurgency strategy in iraq. There might need to be a huge event to convince him though. Allen West and Flynn are highly respected. That doesnt count for the thousands of unknown retired officers that are out there who know what they are doing and got out because of the PC culture and the political atmosphere. Spec op guys are trained to be leaders so throw them in. Dont count out NCOs as well. For political leadership, the right guy will reveal himself, I like DeSantis. You need a group of reliable, loyal men espcially after the treachery Trump went through.

The other side active and retired generals are yesmen.
Petraeus: overrated
McChrystal: big ego, no talent
Austin: Affirmative action
Mattis: weasel, bookworm

Put that together with them pushing out red blooded Americans, that's going to be a dumpster fire.

Last edited:

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
I disagree. All the compentent generals and officers(active and retired) are ideologically on our side more or less. Mcmasters came up with the insurgency strategy in iraq. There might need to be a huge event to convince him though. Allen West and Flynn are highly respected. That doesnt count for the thousands of unknown retired officers that are out there who know what they are doing and got out because of the PC culture and the political atmosphere. Spec op guys are trained to be leaders so throw them in. Dont count out NCOs as well. For political leadership, the right guy will reveal himself, I like DeSantis. You need a group of reliable, loyal men espcially after the treachery Trump went through.

The other side active and retired generals are yesmen.
Petraeus: overrated
McChrystal: big ego, no talent
Austin: Affirmative action
Mattis: weasel, bookworm

Put that together with them pushing out red blooded Americans, that's going to be a dumpster fire.
Those are some good points. We won't be producing any generals in the future though so anything that happens would have to be soon theoretically (not that I advocate that), which I think Q will try to prevent.