Woke Military

I have posted this a few times.

In British history, which most of the world has synced to there has been liberal to conservative waves, since the emergence of the original left-wing movement (Protestantism).
Protestantism isn't inherently left-wing. It was an attempt to turn back to the Early Church and the Church Fathers. And it wasn't the cause of leftism in General:

I am not left-wing and neither is any resident Protestant here either. Sure heretics took advantage at that time but making it all about us isn't accurate and not the way to go.

Many left-wing ideas come from the humanities. Like the Utopian Plato's Republic. Democracy and so forth.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
Just read that the knuckle-dragging assistant SECDEF is going to use a civilian outfit to try and root out extremists (only White ones, I'm sure), by monitoring the social media, blogs, forum comments, etc., of service members. :mad: Bye bye freedom of speech, if you are right-wing/conservative military person. I'll bet if you so much as bash Biden or his policies, you will be doxed, questioned by your superiors, then discharged.

Oh the bright side, if they are discharged they are no longer cannon fodder in the elite's BS wars. Too many great dies guys died, got maimed, or suffer psychological effects from the BS wars. Just between Iraq 2.0 and Afghanistan it's close to 10,000 guys died.

DanielH

Pelican

Summary: They're looking for more ways to kick whites out not only from the DON but also contractors that support the DON by instituting racial quotas in contractors. Senior executives will also be looked at for compliance to the system; the bar for goodwhites will be raised. They are considering renaming bases and ships that have problematic names.

Expect many more awful headlines out of the Navy, Marines, and contractors in the next 2-4 months.

Edit: I dislike the term critical race theory. It's anti white racism. It's a policy of white genocide, call it what it is Posobiec you shill.

unit414

Sparrow
Summary: They're looking for more ways to kick whites out not only from the DON but also contractors that support the DON by instituting racial quotas in contractors. Senior executives will also be looked at for compliance to the system; the bar for goodwhites will be raised. They are considering
A number of years ago I did work at a large airport project being directed by the FAA. I saw the results of the government mandate for a certain % of the contracts given to minority firms. First there was the black-owned plumbing firm that cobbled up some of the new bathrooms, and a White firm had to follow up and fix everything. Then there was the "latino" owned small company, with mostly latino employees, that built/packaged some large equipment modules, and cobbled those up. Putting straight threads (instead of tapered threads) on fuel piping, so everything leaked. Once again, Whites that knew what they were doing had to go un-f*** that.

So there's your tax dollars at work, folks. Pay money to unqualified minority contractors, then pay money again to have others come in and fix their mistakes. But all that matters is that the government is not "racist" in awarding contracts. Who cares about competence? :nerd

Easy_C

Peacock
What actually happens is you’ll find some black veteran and give him a cushy board position as a business partner because you’re now a “minority veteran owned com-pan” and can take in contracts just by virtue of having this guy around. He doesn’t even need to do any work; his mere presence is sufficient for him to be earning his keep.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
It's worth repeating this. This is the "evergreen state collegeing" of the country and, in this case, the military. Prof Brett Weinstein saw this coming a few years ago when he got caught up in that whole day of absence thing.

Its chilling to think about this. What occurred at Evergreen State College was horrible and now that very thing has made its way through our institutions. I'm listening to Jared Taylor's recent piece on the American Medical Associations (AMA) wokeness. Diversity...etc, are all openly being promoted as the only priority. Merit and competency are discussed, but, not in a way that might address the obvious concerns, rather, this is outright being decried as racist and a locus of all sorts of things that have kept black lesbian disabled women from feeling superior to others and having their personal egos inflated to epic proportions.

We can look to Evergreen State College with a great deal of concern and fear, which is all appropriate. We can worry about this infestation taking over. But we can also look to Evergreen State College as a portent of things to come. Go check them out. That institution is basically destroyed.

And there you have it. A complex civilization simply can't go very far if we promote the least capable among us to run things to include performing complex medical procedures.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
It's worth repeating this. This is the "evergreen state collegeing" of the country and, in this case, the military. Prof Brett Weinstein saw this coming a few years ago when he got caught up in that whole day of absence thing.

Its chilling to think about this. What occurred at Evergreen State College was horrible and now that very thing has made its way through our institutions. I'm listening to Jared Taylor's recent piece on the American Medical Associations (AMA) wokeness. Diversity...etc, are all openly being promoted as the only priority. Merit and competency are discussed, but, not in a way that might address the obvious concerns, rather, this is outright being decried as racist and a locus of all sorts of things that have kept black lesbian disabled women from feeling superior to others and having their personal egos inflated to epic proportions.

We can look to Evergreen State College with a great deal of concern and fear, which is all appropriate. We can worry about this infestation taking over. But we can also look to Evergreen State College as a portent of things to come. Go check them out. That institution is basically destroyed.

And there you have it. A complex civilization simply can't go very far if we promote the least capable among us to run things to include performing complex medical procedures.

Brett Weinstein is a pozzed ((intellectual)) who wouldn't even be famous if he lacked Jewish connections. That's not to say that he's wrong about certain issues, but he lacks the sophistication and depth of, say, Sir Roger Scruton or E. Michael Jones.

Brett Weinstein is a pozzed ((intellectual)) who wouldn't even be famous if he lacked Jewish connections. That's not to say that he's wrong about certain issues, but he lacks the sophistication and depth of, say, Sir Roger Scruton or E. Michael Jones.

Weinstein is much too flimsy and wishy-washy to be any sort of a figurehead. But that does not diminish the significance of the evergreen situation or the iconic viral videos which emerged. It was a true landmark of the subversive cultural shifts which, unfortunately have yet to recede.

He lost me in his initial videos when he'd say "not only am I not a racist, I'm an anti-racist!". The cowardice, and all while still clinging to the legitimacy of the woke leftism he had been preaching before the mob came for him. And he still pulls the same crap today, when during the recent leaked "struggle session" audio, he denied being white because "being jewish is a different thing".

Weinstein aside, this military wokeness is a sight to behold. It's like there are no institutions which can't be re-branded into platforms for the fake and gay uniparty messaging. The performance and internal consequences of a diversity quota military are one thing, and certainly very consequential. But this marketing campaign defies belief.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Weinstein is much too flimsy and wishy-washy to be any sort of a figurehead. But that does not diminish the significance of the evergreen situation or the iconic viral videos which emerged. It was a true landmark of the subversive cultural shifts which, unfortunately have yet to recede.

He lost me in his initial videos when he'd say "not only am I not a racist, I'm an anti-racist!". The cowardice, and all while still clinging to the legitimacy of the woke leftism he had been preaching before the mob came for him. And he still pulls the same crap today, when during the recent leaked "struggle session" audio, he denied being white because "being jewish is a different thing".

Weinstein aside, this military wokeness is a sight to behold. It's like there are no institutions which can't be re-branded into platforms for the fake and gay uniparty messaging. The performance and internal consequences of a diversity quota military are one thing, and certainly very consequential. But this marketing campaign defies belief.
The Evergreen State College incident in 2017 was hardly a watershed. There had been prominent episodes before: look at what happened to Roosh after his 2015 article on rape. Or Jordan Peterson's 2016 videos.

Weinstein, being a Jew, knew that he could capitalize on the trend to make money -- which is exactly what he did. He's just another pozzed opportunist, and a weak scholar; his publication record is terrible, given he was a tenured professor. Boomer privilege, I suppose.

Peacock
Gold Member
ad for the Russian army:

”This... is the first day of your new life. What was yesterday means nothing now. Who you were before, no-one cares now. What's important now is—who you'll be today. What do you know about yourself? What are you capable of? Questions may remain unanswered, but can you sleep soundly later on? Knowing yourself, knowing the limit of your possibilities... To hell with limits. Are you ready to break yourself? Every day, pain hardens you here. It was you who decided to prove something to yourself. The commander is here only for you to see an enemy in him, because without the enemy, there is no battle. Because without battle, there is no victory. But in reality, the main enemy is you. The you of yesterday. Your task is to track the enemy down, catch up to him, outperform him, become better than him, and return the victor. Because tomorrow is the first day of your new life..”

1621755791866.png
1621755957956.png1621756056328.png1621756180554.png1621756214887.png1621756281734.png

Last edited:
ad for the Russian army:

”This... is the first day of your new life. What was yesterday means nothing now. Who you were before, no-one cares now. What's important now is—who you'll be today. What do you know about yourself? What are you capable of? Questions may remain unanswered, but can you sleep soundly later on? Knowing yourself, knowing the limit of your possibilities... To hell with limits. Are you ready to break yourself? Every day, pain hardens you here. It was you who decided to prove something to yourself. The commander is here only for you to see an enemy in him, because without the enemy, there is no battle. Because without battle, there is no victory. But in reality, the main enemy is you. The you of yesterday. Your task is to track the enemy down, catch up to him, outperform him, become better than him, and return the victor. Because tomorrow is the first day of your new life..”

View attachment 31082
View attachment 31083View attachment 31084View attachment 31085View attachment 31086View attachment 31087
That sounds awesome! Where do I sign up?

At least when the plane that was worked on, and flown, by people hired to fill a rainbow-quota, killing everyone on board with their last moments filled with complete terror, the white executives in charge of the company can take some solace that they were inclusive.

Protestantism isn't inherently left-wing. It was an attempt to turn back to the Early Church and the Church Fathers. And it wasn't the cause of leftism in General:

I am not left-wing and neither is any resident Protestant here either. Sure heretics took advantage at that time but making it all about us isn't accurate and not the way to go.

Many left-wing ideas come from the humanities. Like the Utopian Plato's Republic. Democracy and so forth.

Yes, Progressivism grew out of Protestantism.

Protestants place great emphasis on 'freedom of conscience' and 'religious liberty'.

The religious disputes within Protestantism lead to the so-called 'Enlightenment' or 'The Age of Reason'.

The Enlightenment led to a belief in 'deism' which is a belief in a God who doesn't intervene in human affairs.

If a Christian can 'follow his conscience' then why can't Jews, Muslim, Buddhists etc.

This belief in God or some higher power is REASNOBLE!

However, there are MANY WAYS to God and everything is 'relative' i.e. moral relativism or ethical relativism.

The Enlightenment thinkers also promoted the belief in 'Progressivism':

Progressivism - we can use our ability to observe and reason in order to improve society.

Every year humanity is improving (there are some setbacks from time to time).

Soon we will have the 'technological singularity' or 'transhumanism'.

Humans will merge with machines - this is 'The Omega Point' that Teilhard de Chardin wrote about.

Yes, Progressivism grew out of Protestantism.

Protestants place great emphasis on 'freedom of conscience' and 'religious liberty'.

The religious disputes within Protestantism lead to the so-called 'Enlightenment' or 'The Age of Reason'.

The Enlightenment led to a belief in 'deism' which is a belief in a God who doesn't intervene in human affairs.

If a Christian can 'follow his conscience' then why can't Jews, Muslim, Buddhists etc.

This belief in God or some higher power is REASNOBLE!

However, there are MANY WAYS to God and everything is 'relative' i.e. moral relativism or ethical relativism.

The Enlightenment thinkers also promoted the belief in 'Progressivism':

Progressivism - we can use our ability to observe and reason in order to improve society.

Every year humanity is improving (there are some setbacks from time to time).

Soon we will have the 'technological singularity' or 'transhumanism'.

Humans will merge with machines - this is 'The Omega Point' that Teilhard de Chardin wrote about.
It's not so simple as shown in the Link I provided.

Easy_C

Peacock
There’s a crap storm brewing in the Army:

TLDR they instituted a new “gender neutral” fitness test that’s supposed to be better for combat and less “biased” than the old one (which focused on pushups that women couldn’t do many of). Now an overwhelming majority of females can’t pass the new test which means they won’t be able to keep them in the military without backtracking or changing the standards:

get2choppaaa

Pelican
There’s a crap storm brewing in the Army:

TLDR they instituted a new “gender neutral” fitness test that’s supposed to be better for combat and less “biased” than the old one (which focused on pushups that women couldn’t do many of). Now an overwhelming majority of females can’t pass the new test which means they won’t be able to keep them in the military without backtracking or changing the standards:

They can do what the Marines did and raise the scores for men to make them match the standards women make.

I had to (and did) increase my pullups from 20 to 23 (15%) and crunches from 100 to 120 (20%) to get the same scores and kept my 3 mile run time at a under 21 mins to get something like a 275/300. Meanwhile those scores would have gotten me a perfect score if I were a woman.

I'd bring up that there was no reason to have 2 different tests. Nor 2 different body fat standards. If we are going to disregard biology in our mental capabilities we needed to disregard biology in physical capabilities.