Woke Military

I don't know how many of the people who were in before 9/11 and close to getting out now can possibly live with themselves putting on a uniform that stands for homofaggotry, anal fissures, pedophilia, and the destruction of everything Christian and beautiful in this world. Some real mental gymnastics must be taking place for sure. Even those who got in 5 - 10 years ago must not recognize the excrementitious stain they are wading through unless they're all wokesters. From what my brother told me, it was bad even then. I know there are some staunch supporters on this forum, but honestly man, how do you justify this, no real ability to fight back against the pozzed crap being shoved into your way of life, your doctrines? Even if fighting jew wars was the only thing bad going on, not being able to speak out against it really shows weak character of those who still, a priori, knowing all of this, either signed up or continue to (((serve))). The weakening of America's military, first through fighting jew wars going back awhile, and the slow rotting seepage of political coercion coupled with the satanic stuff (everything not normal and nuclear is satanic as far as I'm concerned) is enough to drive any semi-sane man to craziness. All the old chiefs were getting out about ten years ago, from what I heard, or trying to, so likely there is nobody left in the rank structure of any significance who isn't a globalist stooge at this point. The militias of tomorrow will fare vastly better than the military of today. Like I was saying before, the fish rots at the head, and you cannot keep any of this existing structure intact if you wish to cure it. It all must be destroyed, so in a way, the enemies that are dismantling old America to pave the way for their chaotic satanic regime may not be considering the possibility of another nation rising up from the ashes to continue the struggle against them. Those of you in the military reading this, you really should have a heart to soul conference and consider laying your signature and reputation on the line to get out, no matter the cost, even if it incurs some brig time before the boot hits you on the way out. God doesn't want you serving those tranny faggots anyways.

Peacock
Gold Member
E4nVMKvWUAAve45

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I don't know how many of the people who were in before 9/11 and close to getting out now can possibly live with themselves putting on a uniform that stands for homofaggotry, anal fissures, pedophilia, and the destruction of everything Christian and beautiful in this world. Some real mental gymnastics must be taking place for sure. Even those who got in 5 - 10 years ago must not recognize the excrementitious stain they are wading through unless they're all wokesters. From what my brother told me, it was bad even then. I know there are some staunch supporters on this forum, but honestly man, how do you justify this, no real ability to fight back against the pozzed crap being shoved into your way of life, your doctrines? Even if fighting jew wars was the only thing bad going on, not being able to speak out against it really shows weak character of those who still, a priori, knowing all of this, either signed up or continue to (((serve))). The weakening of America's military, first through fighting jew wars going back awhile, and the slow rotting seepage of political coercion coupled with the satanic stuff (everything not normal and nuclear is satanic as far as I'm concerned) is enough to drive any semi-sane man to craziness. All the old chiefs were getting out about ten years ago, from what I heard, or trying to, so likely there is nobody left in the rank structure of any significance who isn't a globalist stooge at this point. The militias of tomorrow will fare vastly better than the military of today. Like I was saying before, the fish rots at the head, and you cannot keep any of this existing structure intact if you wish to cure it. It all must be destroyed, so in a way, the enemies that are dismantling old America to pave the way for their chaotic satanic regime may not be considering the possibility of another nation rising up from the ashes to continue the struggle against them. Those of you in the military reading this, you really should have a heart to soul conference and consider laying your signature and reputation on the line to get out, no matter the cost, even if it incurs some brig time before the boot hits you on the way out. God doesn't want you serving those tranny faggots anyways.

I hear what you're saying. Globohomo bad. Everyone can recognize that. But the few people who are this forum who served or are serving probably don't need you to be the messenger. It comes off as a bit sanctimonious.

Referencing brig time and the like... Get out of here dude. You either don't know what effect an OTH does to someones life or you're just being an internet persona.

I got out in 2019, so I've seen the social engineering occur and saw the writing on the wall, and got out as a result of what I accurately anticipated... But brother don't lecture folks. People with 10 years in are gonna ride it out because that's what's best for their life/family, as opposed to getting thrown in the brig...a total nonsense statement.

Easy_C

Peacock
Lies. I don't know how these people live with themselves. He and Trump had a good relationship - seems like General Milley would say anything to maintain his status.
Yes. That’s why they’re generals to begin with.

Time to repost this:

unit414

Robin
Almost wish I hadn't watched this. Now I'm more bummed out than I was already. Gen. Milley is disgraceful panderer. That NASA garbage was really demoralizing. Really? The woke, SJW brigade can't even leave NASA alone??!!

I used to be a super-patriot. Defended America at every turn. Now, I am just ashamed at how our most important institutions (government, media, education, and too many churches) are working 24/7 to debase our country and culture. The inmates are truly running the asylum.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Almost wish I hadn't watched this. Now I'm more bummed out than I was already. Gen. Milley is disgraceful panderer. That NASA garbage was really demoralizing. Really? The woke, SJW brigade can't even leave NASA alone??!!

I used to be a super-patriot. Defended America at every turn. Now, I am just ashamed at how our most important institutions (government, media, education, and too many churches) are working 24/7 to debase our country and culture. The inmates are truly running the asylum.

As an army vet and as an American, this makes me disgusted. I disliked the army when I was in and it was loaded with issues before (I think soldiers' experiences will vary based on your job and the unit you are in though) but at least it was not this extreme. The soldier may or may not be capable at her job but the issue is they are focusing on the wrong things. Her "parents" (I wonder what happened to her father) definitely indoctrinated her by having her attend such parades. Another issue is the fact she just seemed to say 'life is boring, I guess I will join the army.' The commercial didn't focus on why her job was useful or benefits about joining the army. What does she mean by 'shattering stereotypes"?

The Russia army ad is excellent and makes me think of some old Marines ads I saw. It is inspiring and about taking pride in improving oneself and becoming a warrior. A good army should be proud of its combat soldiers on the front lines and encourage strong men seeking a challenge to sign up. Also, a good army will NOT place females in combat roles unless absolutely necessary (like when WWII was killing Soviet men left and right).

The China military ad (which was my favorite of the 3) is more teamwork oriented which fits a culture that values utilitarianism but also has national pride. I am not a fan of Xi Jinping but I do believe he has pride in his country and will put the interests of his country over other nations. The ad also shows how the military encourages self-discipline, respect, and unity.

Over a month old, but could not see it in the thread.

Is the CIA on drugs?
Why are people so quick to brag about their mental illness? Why does she make a big deal about color of skin when she is as light-skinned as many 'white' people? My 4th grade teacher told the class that 'we all bleed red' and that stuck with me. How did this change to people obsessing about their skin color? Why does she say 'cisgender'? I never even heard of that word until a few months ago. Normal women will say 'I am a female.' Her existence is not a box checking exercise but she won 'diversity' awards. Could I, as a German-Irish American win this? Could a French-Polish person win the diversity award? Europe has several nations and many Americans have family backgrounds from various nations.

Another slap in the face to the USA. At this point I am mostly an interested observer and find it morbidly amusing. We are living in a twisted combination of 'Atlas Shrugged', 'Brave New World', and '1984' only with more homosexuality.

unit414

Robin
Why are people so quick to brag about their mental illness? Why does she make a big deal about color of skin when she is as light-skinned as many 'white' people? My 4th grade teacher told the class that 'we all bleed red' and that stuck with me. How did this change to people obsessing about their skin color? Why does she say 'cisgender'? I never even heard of that word until a few months ago. Normal women will say 'I am a female.' Her existence is not a box checking exercise but she won 'diversity' awards. Could I, as a German-Irish American win this? Could a French-Polish person win the diversity award? Europe has several nations and many Americans have family backgrounds from various nations.

Another slap in the face to the USA. At this point I am mostly an interested observer and find it morbidly amusing. We are living in a twisted combination of 'Atlas Shrugged', 'Brave New World', and '1984' only with more homosexuality.
The last sentence is perfect. And "twisted" is an appropriate adjective, unless there is a word more extreme.

Forester

Robin
I have memories of those within the air force branch always joking about the navy being where all the queers went.... maybe right after all?!
Whoever composed that tweet (probably some dude who is straight but a suck up, or some liberal woman) should be ashamed of themselves. Though I'm sure they're not. But I guess if the Captain or another superior ordered it, what can you do?
Finding a way to terminate your service ASAP is always an option.
Or saying no and dealing with the consequences/disciplinary action.

I know it's been stated elsewhere in this thread, but in my experience, composing this kind of stuff wouldn't have even registered as an idea with most people a couple decades ago. If Twitter was around back then and this was posted to the public, I kid you not, the repulsion and anger alone would have driven many guys I knew back to civilian life pretty quick!

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I have memories of those within the air force branch always joking about the navy being where all the queers went.... maybe right after all?!

Finding a way to terminate your service ASAP is always an option.
Or saying no and dealing with the consequences/disciplinary action.

I know it's been stated elsewhere in this thread, but in my experience, composing this kind of stuff wouldn't have even registered as an idea with most people a couple decades ago. If Twitter was around back then and this was posted to the public, I kid you not, the repulsion and anger alone would have driven many guys I knew back to civilian life pretty quick!
Your average serviceman is not a "war fighter" and is trending more towards being woke... But I still think the company grade folks in the combat arms world are pretty level headed... It's pretty impossible to recommend the military to folks though except for in the rare case where a person's only way up and out due to poverty is the military. My stepson idolizes my Marine service since his own dad was absent/weak when present... I am a little torn about encouraging it because I know the experience I had will never be comparable to joining in 10 years when it's full Globohomo...

You cannot stand for something that is dead in spirit, flesh, and, essence. Yes the liberties afforded to Americans were great, but at what cost? America is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah in all aspects, but most heinous is the veneer of Christianity it puts up to hide its decadent devil-worshiping ways. At least Sodom and Gomorrah were honest shitholes, their reputation was not one of wholesomeness and dignity, and they didn't cower behind a perversion of faith, they simply were places of unbridled sin, deviancy, and abominations unto the sight of the Lord.

Some people on here get butthurt when I say these seemingly outrageous statements about the military and America, but why keep a tensile structure in ongoing constriction? There is only so much a man, a family, a nation can take before it is beaten. The sooner people abandon ship 100% and don't just stay for the bread crumbs the sooner a newer better kingdom will arise. The whole house is coming down and if you are dependent on it in any way it will bring you down with it, the only way out is complete severance. This means the constitution as well. That doesn't mean you can't say what you want and you have to give your firearms to junior g-men goons, it just means that you need to stop playing by the rules they say they are following but aren't really following and expect you to follow. No hypocrisies. They can kill whoever they want, wherever, however, whenever, for whatever reason, but it won't be easy the more people stop playing into the false dichotomy of "muh constritution". McAfee was a true example of this overreach, but he didn't really plan long term, nor he seemed to care to. The Kingdom of Jesus Christ is the only true laws I'll ever follow, despite me not "breaking" legal laws of whatever hostile nation I currently reside in.

This woke military is going to have severe repercussions, I repeat, severe. The technological beast will use all manner of deviants to persecute the last remaining vestiges of God's humans. People always said the military would never turn on the American people, I just held my breath. In a few years time, no one will recognize the military, and those who are not on board with the planned destruction of the people will be silently cowering their heads, twiddling their thumbs, doing their yearly SAPR trainings with rolling eyes waiting for a pension that will never come. The upside is that this beast will not have an easy time of carrying out its genocide if the people are aware of its existence and purpose and do not trust it, and plan for its inevitable move against them. If all of these criteria are made known to every layman, Christian, and honest soul in America, then it will indeed be difficult for them.