Woke Military

What sort of world is this where I start to really contemplate the end of my nation as a net positive?
When you understand that nations come and go, and the sooner something rotten washes away the sooner something full of purpose and life will come into existence and fill the void.

Edit: Anglin talks about this specific topic at the end of his article here, though not directly related to the military, the (((justice system))) is just another tentacle of the same monster:

https://dailystormer.su/derek-chauv...-as-america-stops-pretending-to-be-a-country/

Last edited:

Aloha50

Sparrow
When you understand that nations come and go, and the sooner something rotten washes away the sooner something full of purpose and life will come into existence and fill the void.
I think all of us right minded folk are coming to this realization. In the last month and never before I've contemplated who I would side with if Russia were to invade? Then I thought, what about China? Likely bad, but probably not as bad as where the US is going. Those moolahs in Iran who used to always call us the great satan....they weren't so far off.

I think all of us right minded folk are coming to this realization. In the last month and never before I've contemplated who I would side with if Russia were to invade? Then I thought, what about China? Likely bad, but probably not as bad as where the US is going. Those moolahs in Iran who used to always call us the great satan....they weren't so far off.
Yes but we don't need to side with Russia, China, Iran, or North Korea to make a point. There are enough people who are militarily trained and ready to defend and die for their families here to make a new nation and a new governing body themselves. This is the point I have been trying to drive home but shills here and there try to stop that kind of momentum from going anywhere. It's like the secessionist movement only different. The real issue comes with the digital lockstep that the current regime has over many of its facilities and resources, were that to become, segregated, then it would be much easier to basically take geographical regions over from the deep state and their cronies. I do not think any of the aforementioned countries want to "destroy America" but they understand the threat the MIC and the deep state and the bankers together possess and how it will destroy everything if not stopped or at least contained in some way.

The solution is a new nation must supplant the dead corpse of the old rotting husk. Those who think there is any other way are doomed to commiserate the same talking points until a servant of the enemy kills them. The idea of a bunch of people playing neo-country music with their ford raptors and their rifles standing off against the washington clowns and their hordes of miscreants, arguing over the constitution and what is right and wrong is laughable. That is what the elite want you to do because they have prepared for that. They have not prepared for things to get medieval. This is why constant prayer is necessary to get through this. All of us are sinners, and God will have to forgive us for the things we will be forced to do because there is no other way, for capitulation and suicide are not options.

I am going to draw a lot of heat for this, but soon there will be talks of drafting up new treatises for sovereignties and Biblical-based legislative bodies using God's Authority as an absolute against the complex-yet-corrupt system currently having its day. When you are carrying out God's Law, the law of whatever "caesar" may be making demands is no longer required to be followed. The feds want civil war and broken structures, they can only further their existence off of hegelian dialectics, not genuine external responses. The last thing they want is a direct threat to their power base which is righteous God-given authority starting with a man at the head of his house (though many will be single and without children in the start of this endeavor). Take heed what I'm saying, I'm not an internet personality or pseudo-philosopher, I pray for wisdom and I know that this is the solution God is forming for us.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes but we don't need to side with Russia, China, Iran, or North Korea to make a point. There are enough people who are militarily trained and ready to defend and die for their families here to make a new nation and a new governing body themselves.
Are you saying we should not align with people who are foreigners?
I have no problem saying things like Russia has the best leader and statesman of the entire 21st century.
China's social credit system is used to create a more stable and pleasant society.
Iran is the best country in the middle east.
And North Korea is Best Korea.

I don't care that they look differently than me. Or that they speak a different language. I am merely pointing out truths that they are doing things right and that American leaders, of both Democratic and Republican ilk, are doing everything wrong. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, or make me feel as if I'm being a "race traitor" to say America is wrong and Iran is right. That's the very reason so much evil has grown in America. Because a xenophobe can always rationalize "Well, I'm not a huge fan of men screwing each others buttholes, but those evil Iranians kill people for that, so if my fellow Murican wants to have anal marriage, then gosh darnit I support his right to have anal marriage."

In fact, a healthy society would be one that looks to other cultures, and improves things at home based on successes others are having. That's probably the biggest benefit of different cultures and societies.

As for the military, having a sufficient military is literally at the BOTTOM of the list of problems in America. It's actually the opposite: America focused so much on having a giant military from 1950 to 2000 that it totally failed in looking after its families, its morals, its industrial production, its intelligence, and its cohesion.

A military probably isn't even needed any longer in the modern world, and definitely soon won't matter at all in the coming age of AI. The age of the military man was something that was valued insomuch as first, a strong hunter could capture the best game, and later, a strong warrior could defeat his enemies, but there is no longer any difference a warrior's skill makes in an age of intercontinental missiles and air strikes, and factory farming and giant megacities have made the productivity of any individual farmer irrelevant.

The problem we have is not "lacking force to back up our message," it's having a leader with a positive message. All we would need is a strong leader to say "We believe in moral Christian values. We long for beauty. We love the family. We want a society that encourages men and women to form happy families, and an economy that serves the goals of the family. We do not value diversity. We do not value anal marriage. You know, something like what the Amish say. The Amish don't even need their own military, and if they had one, they would have probably all been WHACKD and WACOd already. And the Amish even get to exist outside many US laws (they do not have to pay the payroll tax).

Yes, many such leaders have been targeted, marginalized, and even assassinated. And merely suggesting that men get together and discuss ideas over coffee was enough to get Roosh banned from most of the internet. It's not easy. But that is why we fail.

Last edited:
I have no problem saying things like Russia has the best leader and statesman of the entire 21st century.
China's social credit system is used to create a more stable and pleasant society.

I don't care that they look differently than me. Or that they speak a different language. I am merely pointing out truths that they are doing things right and that American leaders, of both Democratic and Republican ilk, are doing everything wrong. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, or make me feel as if I'm being a "race traitor" to say America is wrong and Iran is right. That's the very reason so much evil has grown in America. Because a xenophobe can always rationalize "Well, I'm not a huge fan of men screwing each others buttholes, but those evil Iranians kill people for that, so if my fellow Murican wants to have anal marriage, then gosh darnit I support his right to have anal marriage."

In fact, a healthy society would be one that looks to other cultures, and improves things at home based on successes others are having. That's probably the biggest benefit of different cultures and societies.

As for the military, having a sufficient military is literally at the BOTTOM of the list of problems in America. It's actually the opposite: America focused so much on having a giant military from 1950 to 2000 that it totally failed in looking after its families, its morals, its industrial production, its intelligence, and its cohesion.

A military probably isn't even needed any longer in the modern world, and definitely soon won't matter at all in the coming age of AI. The age of the military man was something that was valued insomuch as first, a strong hunter could capture the best game, and later, a strong warrior could defeat his enemies, but there is no longer any difference a warrior's skill makes in an age of intercontinental missiles and air strikes, and factory farming and giant megacities have made the productivity of any individual farmer irrelevant.

The problem we have is not "lacking force to back up our message," it's having a leader with a positive message. All we would need is a strong leader to say "We believe in moral Christian values. We long for beauty. We love the family. We want a society that encourages men and women to form happy families, and an economy that serves the goals of the family. We do not value diversity. We do not value anal marriage. You know, something like what the Amish say. The Amish don't even need their own military, and if they had one, they would have probably all been WHACKD and WACOd already. And the Amish even get to exist outside many US laws (they do not have to pay the payroll tax).

Yes, many such leaders have been targeted, marginalized, and even assassinated. And merely suggesting that men get together and discuss ideas over coffee was enough to get Roosh banned from most of the internet. It's not easy. But that is why we fail.
No, I am not saying that. While it would seem counter-intuitive for someone living in the west to advocate its destruction, the history of America and its people bears little importance on the overall history of the world, just as one in the east would understand. Though some of us have different origins that are not western per se, and so an American mainland under the control of someone not attached to this freemasonic entity would be much more of an improved ruler. I'm no stranger to working and cooperating with people who are different from me, and the American people should not feel such a thing when it comes to working with other world powers and ethnicities. The problem is, what is the identity of America? It is still at its core, descendants of England and the colonies, with various waves of other ethnic Europeans adding themselves to the mix over generations, followed by the spawning of hybridized races like Hispanics and African-Americans over the last two centuries. The racial admixture is not a cohesive element to a unified civilization, unless they all fall under the auspices of the teachings of Christ and the laws of God. Russia, China, and Iran have a lot of different ethnicities and sub-groups living within their territories, but their histories go back much longer than anything this side of the pond, which is why those societies do not always need Christ to keep order within their sub-groups, although if they all turned to Christ, the Lord would bless them in multitudes, as we have seen in some ways with the Russian people.

Without drawing federal ire at these posts, I do believe Russia, Iran, and China, and to some extent North Korea are all "better' places to be and to raise a family in than America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or any other cucked occupied western nation. Even Poland, Hungary, Romania, and Bulgaria, despite some third-world elements, still would fare better for raising children than America. That is the initial measure of a nation, if children cannot be raised safely, it is no place to be for starters. I have also discussed the necessity for a good leader many times here and other places as well. Until several leaders rise up and are able to withstand everything the deep state and its proxies will throw at them, from deplatforming, banning, censoring, blackbooking, to assassination attempts, then some ground can be made. They will try and kill anyone who rises up to lead people away from their agenda, which is why people must pray to let God give them strength to do things that they normally shouldn't. These systems leave the Christian body no choice but to submit or die, and many people are being led away from God obliviously, should they all be allowed to be damned because some people cannot stomach violently fighting back at the system that detaches them from God? People need to read scripture more clearly, this turning the other cheek stuff has its place, but when your enemy has advanced so far to where they are trying to cut God off from everyone forever, certain measures previously prohibited will be spiritually allowed.

Yes and you're right, a modern military isn't necessary because of the technology, but that too could change. The system is all connected, and there is a possibility that everything could go down, even without the design of the "elites" involved.

Last edited:

Aloha50

Sparrow
Yes but we don't need to side with Russia, China, Iran, or North Korea to make a point. There are enough people who are militarily trained and ready to defend and die for their families here to make a new nation and a new governing body themselves. This is the point I have been trying to drive home but shills here and there try to stop that kind of momentum from going anywhere. It's like the secessionist movement only different. The real issue comes with the digital lockstep that the current regime has over many of its facilities and resources, were that to become, segregated, then it would be much easier to basically take geographical regions over from the deep state and their cronies. I do not think any of the aforementioned countries want to "destroy America" but they understand the threat the MIC and the deep state and the bankers together possess and how it will destroy everything if not stopped or at least contained in some way.

The solution is a new nation must supplant the dead corpse of the old rotting husk. Those who think there is any other way are doomed to commiserate the same talking points until a servant of the enemy kills them. The idea of a bunch of people playing neo-country music with their ford raptors and their rifles standing off against the washington clowns and their hordes of miscreants, arguing over the constitution and what is right and wrong is laughable. That is what the elite want you to do because they have prepared for that. They have not prepared for things to get medieval. This is why constant prayer is necessary to get through this. All of us are sinners, and God will have to forgive us for the things we will be forced to do because there is no other way, for capitulation and suicide are not options.

I am going to draw a lot of heat for this, but soon there will be talks of drafting up new treatises for sovereignties and Biblical-based legislative bodies using God's Authority as an absolute against the complex-yet-corrupt system currently having its day. When you are carrying out God's Law, the law of whatever "caesar" may be making demands is no longer required to be followed. The feds want civil war and broken structures, they can only further their existence off of hegelian dialectics, not genuine external responses. The last thing they want is a direct threat to their power base which is righteous God-given authority starting with a man at the head of his house (though many will be single and without children in the start of this endeavor). Take heed what I'm saying, I'm not an internet personality or pseudo-philosopher, I pray for wisdom and I know that this is the solution God is forming for us.
Well stated. I agree with this line of thinking.
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the above statement. You really would like live in social credit system like China and think N. Korea is better to live in than S. Korea....Iran best country in ME? Trolling?

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
No.
"I would like to live in a system with social credit"
is very different from describing the system China has, which is far less Orwellian and destructive than what America has.
Actually, even though China has measurably more freedom than America (outside of criticising political leaders, which I really don't care about), I still wouldn't want to live in China. Mostly because I'm not ethnically Chinese, don't speak the language, and it would be more difficult for me to complete in a nation of a billion people with average IQs above 100, and partly because maximal freedom is not my primary goal in life.

China's system is a state controlled tracking system that punishes people for bad behavior, like spitting on the sidewalk, being drunk, breaking the law, cheating, promiscuity, and rewards you for paying your bills on time, volunteering, having a family, being a leader in your community, etc.

The American system is a private corporation monopolistic system of censorship and cancelling, where you don't even know what the rules are but can be banned for things like talking about your own ethnicity, discussing crime statistics, condemning degenerate behavior, or using the wrong woke term that was fine last year but is now considered problematic. There is no appeal, there are no officers to handle enforcement, just an ever-changing "terms of service" that the corporation enforces on vague criteria, and if you offend enough, your rights to speak and even to conduct financial transactions can be taken.

It should go without saying that none of us want to live in controlled tracking systems.
But given the choice between those two systems, which one would you pick?

As for the Koreas:
(caveat: I have never been to NK and spent only one day in SK and don't believe in basing my opinion off propaganda and media descriptions of the two. My American female friend living in SK has taught me a lot about the north, such as the more physically attractive Koreans live there, and unlike in the US, there is no hatred of North Korea in the south).

Saying that, North Korea is by far the more stable society. South Korea is one of the gayest, materialistic nations in the world. South Korea actually has NEVER outlawed homosexual relations. North Koreans have a stable society, women are expected to learn homemaking skills and pursue marriage. Men are expected to have traditional values and be the leader of their household. It's basically the values of 1950s conservative America, but somehow we are supposed to think it's bad because... they can't vote or something.

North Korea doesn't have cell phones or the internet. That means you can't look stuff up on wikipedia, but also there are no people obsessed with selfies all the time, or free pornography in everyone's pockets. It's a relatively poor nation, but they have made the decision to place their well being above their monetary success, which I respect them for. They are also constantly in the crosshairs of the American Empire, and likely would be doing much better without this huge pressure (probably the two countries would be reunited already). They do manage to dress well and have a very self sufficient economy and (gasp) high rise buildings. Europeans travel there. It's only a taboo country for Americans.

north-korean-women-in-traditional-korean-hanbok-dresses-wait-to-take-picture-id1097857288

South Koreans are extremely promiscuous, materialistic, and reject their own culture to imitate Hollywood culture (which is not even real American culture). There is a huge industry in SK of skin cremes that bleach their beautiful tan skin whiter to look more like Muricans. They are the creators of K Pop and

If you cannot distinguish between comparing and contrasting two cultures versus choosing to leave the west to live in one, you will completely miss the point here as well.

Anyway, if you disagree with any of these, I'd prefer a dialogue. If Iran is not the best nation in the mideast, then what is? I don't feel like extolling the virtues of the Persians right now, or how they were completely derailed by the west in the 1970s, and were actually very much the nation that America claims it wants Iran to be now.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Oh yeah, South Korea also has one of the highest rates of plastic surgery in the world, many of their cities have red light districts, and I'll just leave this here...

MajorStyles

Pelican
Oh yeah, South Korea also has one of the highest rates of plastic surgery in the world, many of their cities have red light districts, and I'll just leave this here...

Also, the South Koreans now practice ritual male circumcision done in the Talmudic style: i.e. full removal of the foreskin at birth (as opposed to the "marking" style of the Old Testament). They started practicing this after WW2...no doubt because of (((important scientific research))). That makes them the only country in Asia to emulate the Talmudic jews on this score. The South Korean foreskins are then sold to Western cosmetic companies to make facial cream.

It's time for them to wake up and smell the Kimchi.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
No.
"I would like to live in a system with social credit"
is very different from describing the system China has, which is far less Orwellian and destructive than what America has.
Actually, even though China has measurably more freedom than America (outside of criticising political leaders, which I really don't care about), I still wouldn't want to live in China. Mostly because I'm not ethnically Chinese, don't speak the language, and it would be more difficult for me to complete in a nation of a billion people with average IQs above 100, and partly because maximal freedom is not my primary goal in life.

China's system is a state controlled tracking system that punishes people for bad behavior, like spitting on the sidewalk, being drunk, breaking the law, cheating, promiscuity, and rewards you for paying your bills on time, volunteering, having a family, being a leader in your community, etc.

The American system is a private corporation monopolistic system of censorship and cancelling, where you don't even know what the rules are but can be banned for things like talking about your own ethnicity, discussing crime statistics, condemning degenerate behavior, or using the wrong woke term that was fine last year but is now considered problematic. There is no appeal, there are no officers to handle enforcement, just an ever-changing "terms of service" that the corporation enforces on vague criteria, and if you offend enough, your rights to speak and even to conduct financial transactions can be taken.

It should go without saying that none of us want to live in controlled tracking systems.
But given the choice between those two systems, which one would you pick?

As for the Koreas:
(caveat: I have never been to NK and spent only one day in SK and don't believe in basing my opinion off propaganda and media descriptions of the two. My American female friend living in SK has taught me a lot about the north, such as the more physically attractive Koreans live there, and unlike in the US, there is no hatred of North Korea in the south).

Saying that, North Korea is by far the more stable society. South Korea is one of the gayest, materialistic nations in the world. South Korea actually has NEVER outlawed homosexual relations. North Koreans have a stable society, women are expected to learn homemaking skills and pursue marriage. Men are expected to have traditional values and be the leader of their household. It's basically the values of 1950s conservative America, but somehow we are supposed to think it's bad because... they can't vote or something.

North Korea doesn't have cell phones or the internet. That means you can't look stuff up on wikipedia, but also there are no people obsessed with selfies all the time, or free pornography in everyone's pockets. It's a relatively poor nation, but they have made the decision to place their well being above their monetary success, which I respect them for. They are also constantly in the crosshairs of the American Empire, and likely would be doing much better without this huge pressure (probably the two countries would be reunited already). They do manage to dress well and have a very self sufficient economy and (gasp) high rise buildings. Europeans travel there. It's only a taboo country for Americans.

north-korean-women-in-traditional-korean-hanbok-dresses-wait-to-take-picture-id1097857288

South Koreans are extremely promiscuous, materialistic, and reject their own culture to imitate Hollywood culture (which is not even real American culture). There is a huge industry in SK of skin cremes that bleach their beautiful tan skin whiter to look more like Muricans. They are the creators of K Pop and

If you cannot distinguish between comparing and contrasting two cultures versus choosing to leave the west to live in one, you will completely miss the point here as well.

Anyway, if you disagree with any of these, I'd prefer a dialogue. If Iran is not the best nation in the mideast, then what is? I don't feel like extolling the virtues of the Persians right now, or how they were completely derailed by the west in the 1970s, and were actually very much the nation that America claims it wants Iran to be now.
Your description of China does not adequately emphasize the lack of availability to news and open source information that we have in the West. My company had a Chinese colleague come over before covid after the Taiwan riots where someone was shot. In Shanghai, where he was, there was zero news of this. They do not have freedom of information and absolutely don't have freedom of speech. Suggestions otherwise don't strike me as serious. We are moving toward the same social credit score here in the states, no doubt, but it is worse in China. We would all be in jail for the typed of things we have said.

North Korea is a gulag slave state. Get out of here. Look at their electrical output map and you'll see a couple big cities with the rest of the country in total outage. They need US aid just to feed their people all because of their political leaders desire to retain control.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes, although that was outside the scope of the discussion, it is true.
As a good British friend put it: "In China, the news is controlled, but all the people know it. In America, everyone thinks they are getting the truth."

China is the only country contributing any sort of substantial aid to North Korea.

We are moving toward the same social credit score here in the states, no doubt, but it is worse in China. We would all be in jail for the typed of things we have said.
What sort of things would China jail one for saying?
And are these things you can say in America outside of anonymous message board?

This is a discussion of social credit systems, not a weird defense of "anything tangentially related to the Chinese must be good" so let's stick to the arguments at hand and not invent strawmen arguments that no one is making.

Since there is a good bit of lightswitch brain thinking of "China Bad US Good" or assuming that any non-critical discussion of China is the opposite, I will say that I would hate to live in China, they have little respect for human life, and it is a tragedy that they are rapidly becoming the dominant force in the world. They can be evil and still have a better system of censorship, more healthy familial and social norms, views on degeneracy, and even have a better economy than the west, beating us at our own capitalist game. China is a nation of over a billion, so it's best not to overgeneralize the nation into black or white labels, but instead have specific discussions on facets of their society.

Your description of China does not adequately emphasize the lack of availability to news and open source information that we have in the West. My company had a Chinese colleague come over before covid after the Taiwan riots where someone was shot. In Shanghai, where he was, there was zero news of this. They do not have freedom of information and absolutely don't have freedom of speech. Suggestions otherwise don't strike me as serious. We are moving toward the same social credit score here in the states, no doubt, but it is worse in China. We would all be in jail for the typed of things we have said.

North Korea is a gulag slave state. Get out of here. Look at their electrical output map and you'll see a couple big cities with the rest of the country in total outage. They need US aid just to feed their people all because of their political leaders desire to retain control.
I get it, there are good comparisons and poor comparisons, but for all the problems China has, they are against homosexuality in all its forms, and feminism, and other things that prevent the basic continuance of family. They are a little banksterish and greedy, but the Taiwan riots were western influences trying to bring anal into their country. At the end of the day, I don't want to choose China for anything, they may force good behavior and servant-like mentalities on their castes, but they would never force homofaggotry or satanic-trannyism on me or mine. What good is freedom of information in the US if nothing comes of it?

We all could be in jail for the things we say if A) we were living in China and B) it somehow negatively reflected against the upper echelons of government there, but if our western "benefactors" were not a bunch of demonic malcontents then we wouldn't have a need to say such things to begin with. I don't think China would jail me for calling out the pedophiles, anarchists, blacks, and the gays destroying and destabilizing everything.

There is no perfect country, but by the standards of levels of satanism prevalent and coursing throughout a society, China is better off than the US.

There are different forms of slavery, some simpler lives without electricity or smart phones render more potent forms of satanic and demonic attacks harmless. North Korea is a bit heavy-handed on their punishments, but that's not our call to judge, they don't have the vast resources to track down everyone who leaves their little half-peninsula and talks smack about them around the world, unlike the US who feels threatened by 76 year old drug addicts and whoremongers who skimped out on (((taxes))) that they have to show what a powerful farce they are by killing him in a foreign jail when the guards are on the take. They also do talk bad about Christianity and Jesus, which I can't overlook, but it proves to me that there capable societies of existing without Christ as its central tenet that are not susceptible to globohomo. I don't fully understand it, that perhaps even a basic understanding of biology is found in all humans and that rejection of sodomy is a natural thing.

The US deserves to die because of its embrace of satanism, homofaggotry, trannies, and its broken judicial system, meaning the current system that consists of the governmental and legislative body, which is corruptible beyond repair. The UK deserves to die for the same reasons, so does Canada, Australia, France, Germany and every other "government" that protects these monsters. Its a clear line. The people living in these occupied lands do not deserve death.

Could China and NK be a lot better? Yeah sure. But when places like those countries have a more competent dominion than any western leader does, it makes you wonder, why would I defend such a broken system? You could still be defending the US even as they come in to take your children and shoot you dead. I would die on my feet fighting the servants of darkness, even if I didn't last 2 seconds. Its the principle of making that stand which most people won't that allows the continuance of this systems reach and influence.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I get it, there are good comparisons and poor comparisons, but for all the problems China has, they are against homosexuality in all its forms, and feminism, and other things that prevent the basic continuance of family. They are a little banksterish and greedy, but the Taiwan riots were western influences trying to bring anal into their country. At the end of the day, I don't want to choose China for anything, they may force good behavior and servant-like mentalities on their castes, but they would never force homofaggotry or satanic-trannyism on me or mine. What good is freedom of information in the US if nothing comes of it?

We all could be in jail for the things we say if A) we were living in China and B) it somehow negatively reflected against the upper echelons of government there, but if our western "benefactors" were not a bunch of demonic malcontents then we wouldn't have a need to say such things to begin with. I don't think China would jail me for calling out the pedophiles, anarchists, blacks, and the gays destroying and destabilizing everything.

There is no perfect country, but by the standards of levels of satanism prevalent and coursing throughout a society, China is better off than the US.

There are different forms of slavery, some simpler lives without electricity or smart phones render more potent forms of satanic and demonic attacks harmless. North Korea is a bit heavy-handed on their punishments, but that's not our call to judge, they don't have the vast resources to track down everyone who leaves their little half-peninsula and talks smack about them around the world, unlike the US who feels threatened by 76 year old drug addicts and whoremongers who skimped out on (((taxes))) that they have to show what a powerful farce they are by killing him in a foreign jail when the guards are on the take. They also do talk bad about Christianity and Jesus, which I can't overlook, but it proves to me that there capable societies of existing without Christ as its central tenet that are not susceptible to globohomo. I don't fully understand it, that perhaps even a basic understanding of biology is found in all humans and that rejection of sodomy is a natural thing.

The US deserves to die because of its embrace of satanism, homofaggotry, trannies, and its broken judicial system, meaning the current system that consists of the governmental and legislative body, which is corruptible beyond repair. The UK deserves to die for the same reasons, so does Canada, Australia, France, Germany and every other "government" that protects these monsters. Its a clear line. The people living in these occupied lands do not deserve death.

Could China and NK be a lot better? Yeah sure. But when places like those countries have a more competent dominion than any western leader does, it makes you wonder, why would I defend such a broken system? You could still be defending the US even as they come in to take your children and shoot you dead. I would die on my feet fighting the servants of darkness, even if I didn't last 2 seconds. Its the principle of making that stand which most people won't that allows the continuance of this systems reach and influence.
Bro trying to be an apologist for North Korea and China and imply that they are any better than the US is quite laughable.

Saying we can't judge how another country punished it's people is nonsensical. We judge the Soviet union for it's approach to destroying the Church, we judge the Israelis government for persecution of the Palestinians, we judge the Ottoman approach to genociding the Armenians and Greeks....

Americanism has many problems. Our government is very corrupt, our economic and military might have been used for wrong reasons as of late... But trying to imply that we are worse than those two examples is a big stretch.

I think you should pump the breaks on the rhetoric. Earlier you were suggesting service members volunteer themselves for an OTH/brig time. These comments are great on the internet but not at all realistic.

I can tell you 1st hand that in my city in China's lockdown it was one law for the Rich and one for the poor. people in poor areas couldnt move beyond one block, some people spent weeks marooned just a few miles from their home unable to get back or open their business. insane. Rich people in Rich areas drove around eating and drinking as normal and making merry.
two students pointed this out on wechat and their immediate 7.5 year jail term for "districting eyeballs" was widely advertised by the government.
I would argue that people who want to say that China is some kind of improvement on the west need to go there and live there for a while.

China has a lot of issues but one thing I like about that nation is they don't hate themselves unlike the USA. Chinese people don't worry about lack of diversity in Chinese movies. They don't try to force homosexuality on others and you don't see rainbow flags everywhere. They don't seem to be ashamed of their race and it is acceptable to say you are proud to be Chinese. However, I dislike how they are extremely materialistic and greedy. Even popular temples often charge high admission costs which seems to go against Buddhist teachings. The government is discouraging Islam and Christianity and closing mosques and churches without good reasons (while claiming to have freedom of religion). The lack of religion has encouraged shallowness (I am not saying everyone is shallow, but too many people are).

The Chinese military video vs. the American one really reflects both nations. The USA tries to please everyone and focuses on feelings, even when this is not practical and actually will hurt the nation. The mass importation of peasants from Somalia is one example. We need to be 'compassionate' even while ignoring poverty in our own nation.

The Chinese video is nationalistic. It reflects a country that will be unified against a common enemy. It is encouraged to be proud of your nation and be a good member of the team. The video was about working towards a common goal and not just joining the military because you were bored.

China is not the best nation in the world and I do feel Taiwan and S. Korea are better nations in Asia. However, in many ways (not all of course), China is a better place if you are willing to toe the line and stay out of politics. I now have more respect for Xi Jinping than Biden because at least Xi Jinping is a long-term thinker and wants his country to be better in many ways while Biden just wants to divide citizens based on race and degrade the nation in many ways.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member

Stopped reading after "China's social credit system..."

Have you lived under it?

I don't get where you're coming from with this.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I can tell you 1st hand that in my city in China's lockdown it was one law for the Rich and one for the poor. people in poor areas couldnt move beyond one block, some people spent weeks marooned just a few miles from their home unable to get back or open their business. insane. Rich people in Rich areas drove around eating and drinking as normal and making merry.
two students pointed this out on wechat and their immediate 7.5 year jail term for "districting eyeballs" was widely advertised by the government.
I would argue that people who want to say that China is some kind of improvement on the west need to go there and live there for a while.
I agree with you here.

I have a close friend who is part Taiwanese, his father started a company in China, and he used to travel back and forth for project managment. My company has a sister company in China. I have 2 points of triangulation on this to know that the people over there are heavily censored, monitored, and not free. Americans who are businessmen are squeezed. The Chinese keep two sets of books, one for the real financials, and one for the American/globalist companies. Corruption and bribery is rampant. If you are a foreigner, you are being heavily watched over there in China when on business trips. If you are a Christian, you are heavily monitored over there, and outright persecuted. The CCP is a terrible terrible government, that is being used to supplant the United States as a global economic powerhouse and this is by design by wallstreet/bilderberg/cfr/trilaterals ect....

Their military, just like the Russian military, is not infected with the liberal mind rot. However, the US is still 20 years ahead of both countries in regards to logistics and power bases. Our technological base is quickly being obfuscated by other counter-measures. (S400 to counteract the aircraft carrier for instance) We are losing the edge there as we focus on idiotic campaigns promoting oligarchical control and wasting treasure over fighting in the middle east in never-ending wars.

dicknixon72

Pelican
Their military, just like the Russian military, is not infected with the liberal mind rot. However, the US is still 20 years ahead of both countries in regards to logistics and power bases. Our technological base is quickly being obfuscated by other counter-measures. (S400 to counteract the aircraft carrier for instance) We are losing the edge there as we focus on idiotic campaigns promoting oligarchical control and wasting treasure over fighting in the middle east in never-ending wars.

Our technological prowess and their technological antiquity aside, quantity has a quality of its own. We - and especially the Soviets - learned that in the Second World War that despite their more technologically-advanced weaponry and training for the first 3/5 of the conflict, they couldn't replenish their personnel and material losses as we could.

Its easy for a second-rate military like China to just have a bunch of novice jet jockeys with a squadron of H-6s and lob dozens and dozens of vintage Silkworms and overwhelm a carrier group.

And remember, winning an opening conflict with the US does not require an actual victory; the mere visuals of a US supercarrier limping home, listing heavily and under assistance from oceangoing tugs with a few holes in the flight deck is more than enough to smack the taste of war out of our collective mouths...

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Our technological prowess and their technological antiquity aside, quantity has a quality of its own. We - and especially the Soviets - learned that in the Second World War that despite their more technologically-advanced weaponry and training for the first 3/5 of the conflict, they couldn't replenish their personnel and material losses as we could.

Its easy for a second-rate military like China to just have a bunch of novice jet jockeys with a squadron of H-6s and lob dozens and dozens of vintage Silkworms and overwhelm a carrier group.

And remember, winning an opening conflict with the US does not require an actual victory; the mere visuals of a US supercarrier limping home, listing heavily and under assistance from oceangoing tugs with a few holes in the flight deck is more than enough to smack the taste of war out of our collective mouths...
Neither side is going to do anything to provoke open warfare. Until the Dollar is no longer the world reserve currency, this will not happen.

Cyberwarfare and Information Operations is the warfare of the future. Some limited engagements will occur sure, but the bulk of any future conflicts between the US and China will be based off of economic trade war (which Trump was having success with via advisors like Peter Navarro) as well as cyber war.

Heck this thread is a good example of social engineering from within as it affects the society. We are just living out the self-destruction and inversion of culture war in the United States. Our public has been coopted with it in the woke culture, that mentality then is pushed onto the militarty... That demoralized military is then used as an embodiment of the promoted social norm for the rest of the country to ascribe heroism to, no matter how backward and inverted it is.