Woke Military

david.garrett84

Pelican
Protestant
The latest on the RAF recruitment policy:

I’ve long been perplexed by the fawning that occurs when, say, female police officers are injured and it makes the news. This is relevant because we will see the same thing when more women are injured or worse in military combat, even if men will still be wounded and die in larger numbers.

In policing, for all the diversity nonsense we get force-fed, two things are apparent in the coverage: a) the women aren’t as physically and operationally capable in the role on average and b) attacking a female police officer is a tragedy far, far, far worse than when it happens to a male officer.

Something like “Female police officer beaten by criminal suspect” is what I normally see. Not just a police officer, a female one!

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
I’ve long been perplexed by the fawning that occurs when, say, female police officers are injured and it makes the news. This is relevant because we will see the same thing when more women are injured or worse in military combat, even if men will still be wounded and die in larger numbers.

In policing, for all the diversity nonsense we get force-fed, two things are apparent in the coverage: a) the women aren’t as physically and operationally capable in the role on average and b) attacking a female police officer is a tragedy far, far, far worse than when it happens to a male officer.

Something like “Female police officer beaten by criminal suspect” is what I normally see. Not just a police officer, a female one!

Actual equality between men and women would imply that either 1) women are treated as disposable as men or 2) society becomes as protective of men as it is of women. Neither is practical as any society that chooses the first option is committing demographic suicide and any society that chooses the second won't have anyone to defend it.

Feminists, despite their whiny assertions, are aware of this and have done a remarkable job exploiting society's protective instinct towards women to ensure that women get to have the best of both worlds without the downsides of either. That's why you constantly see them oscillate between declaring women as either strong and independent heroines or fragile victims with zero agency.

If you fall on hard times as a woman, society, government, and simp beta males will rush to M'lady's aid. If you fall on hard times as a man... well they have causeways and overpasses for you to live under.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Here's the thing. Before all of this "diversity" nonsense, the US Military was decidedly better. Be it recruitment, retention, readiness...all from a military that rightly excluded women from combat arms, homosexuals, and cross-dressers. Now, what's revealing is that after women were allowed in combat arms and also heavily prioritize for promotion etc, and homosexuals and crossdressers were allowed to "serve openly" the US military has significantly declined.

The veterans knew all of this and we tried to warn everyone, but, pride and ego, are compelling and peculiar things.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Here's the thing. Before all of this "diversity" nonsense, the US Military was decidedly better. Be it recruitment, retention, readiness...all from a military that rightly excluded women from combat arms, homosexuals, and cross-dressers. Now, what's revealing is that after women were allowed in combat arms and also heavily prioritize for promotion etc, and homosexuals and crossdressers were allowed to "serve openly" the US military has significantly declined.

The veterans knew all of this and we tried to warn everyone, but, pride and ego, are compelling and peculiar things.
This is a a large reason why I left.

As General Peter Pace said to me over a pitcher of beer at The Hawk, "When the values of the institution dont align with your values, you either compromise your values or you leave. Me, I would leave."

Truest professional advice I've ever been given.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
This is a a large reason why I left.

As General Peter Pace said to me over a pitcher of beer at The Hawk, "When the values of the institution dont align with your values, you either compromise your values or you leave. Me, I would leave."

Truest professional advice I've ever been given.

Simple enough. And I left too. When I saw those precious "standards" we were all held to and were told are set in stone were actually fungible. For me, it was the forced "inclusion" of females. And once I witnessed the fluid standards for females who couldn't obtain the same standards I and my peers were held to, it all fell apart. I also knew the purpose of these unwavering standards and appreciated how fundamentally critical they were to uphold the very fabric of the military. And I still can't square that circle. Because, every officer, SNCO and NCO and non-rate, understood this, but, we all watched as these standards were compromised in order to "include" people that had no business being there. And then you had to live with the fact this has compromised everything, including the very prominence of the title we held i.e. Soldier, Marine, Officer...etc. How could it carry the same gravity now that people who were unable to meet those standards, nonetheless, were "equal" to you and got to call themselves Marines or Soldiers etc.

It shows in the abysmal recruiting shortfalls. No one joins the military to be rich. You join for patriotism, certainly, but what is that today? I just saw the sitting potus call patriots terrorists. You also join for the achievement. But, they've taken that away too. So, there's no reason.

And if that wasn't bad enough, the Army of Patton, the Marine Corps of Chesty Puller has been reduced and defiled to the level of every other public institution, no different than our public schools or colleges, which amounts to a perverted daycare. Gone is the incentive to join for honor, ha, no-no, join to have gratuitous perverted sex. Oh, you're short and buck tooth, ha ha, daycare-military leaves you out and the female officers, SNCOs and NCOs, all of which do not belong, will torture you for your entire enlistment constantly reminding you that you're inferior to them.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Twitter user set his page to private so only his followers can view the page. To get around that, you can check the Wayback Machine/Acrhive site.
This is the Tweet before it went private:

I followed the link to the Wayback machine, and it shows a blurry still of the video player, but nothing happens when you click on the play button. Judging by the comments, the blurry image had some black army personnel doing something, but the image was too blurry to tell.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Looks like the tweet is down, what did it say?
I followed the link to the Wayback machine, and it shows a blurry still of the video player, but nothing happens when you click on the play button. Judging by the comments, the blurry image had some black army personnel doing something, but the image was too blurry to tell.
Someone made a backup copy in case if the tweet goes private or unavailable. Go to this link for the actual video.

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
Okay, today cadets we will be learning about the GBU-43/B MOAB (Massive Ordinance Air Blast).

But you all know it better by the name "Parent of Caregiver of all Bombs".
"Some families are headed by single parents, grandparents, foster parents, two moms, two dads, etc.: consider ‘parent or caregiver’ instead of ‘mom and dad,'" the presentation states.