Woke Military

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
vhzGZPCDQ3lt.jpeg

The Army fell about 15,000 soldiers — or 25% — short of its recruitment goal this year, officials confirmed Friday, despite a frantic effort to make up the widely expected gap in a year when all the military services struggled in a tight jobs market to find young people willing and fit to enlist.

According to officials, the Marine Corps, which usually goes into each fiscal year with as much as 50% of its recruiting goal already locked in, has only a bit more than 30%.

Looks like they are really bending the requirements to get these number too.

army-military.jpg

What would these people say they are fighting for?

dicknixon72

Ostrich
Going to throw this out there...
If the true purpose of the US military is defense of the homeland, you do not need a large standing Army.

Accepting the world and our nation's place in it for what it is, you STILL don't need a large standing Army.

The entire purpose of a modern land army is to a) secure national borders and b) advance upon, secure, and fortify new territory. A proportionally-large standing army was needed in our Manifest Destiny days; it is no longer needed today. America is geographically 'built-out;' has been since the turn of the 19th century.

The Air Force can execute missions from CONUS.
The Navy can project power on the seas.
The Marine Corps can/should be trimmed down as a rapid response force to project legitimate American interests and those of regional allies.
The Coast Guard defends our maritime borders and assists civilian and merchant marine assets in distress.
The Space Force's domain is exoatmospheric.

Again, what is the purpose of a large, bloated land army? It is slow-moving, slow-mobilizing force. It provides zero power projection on its own. It contains no elements of our nuclear deterrent. We have literally zero to fear from a sparsely-populated and friendly northern neighbor nor a docile, economically poor southern neighborhood that is economically dependent on us. To maintain the ability to 'fight a war on two fronts?' A truly respected and genuine US foreign policy would exist to never need that capability.

The need to maintain such a large land army is tacit admission that the United States exists as an Imperial power with machinations of invading and conquering lands beyond its borders.

Yes, we know this, but the 'normies' don't - or wish to remain oblivious.

Long story short, if you cannot achieve your mission goals with one or a combination of the aforementioned FIVE other branches, we probably shouldn't be engaging in those activities in the FIRST place.

US Army should be the second- or third-smallest branch anyway with most of its assets reallocated and dispersed back to the States for governors to use as they see fit to assist in natural disasters, etc. with a midsized contingent guarding our southern land border from illegal entry.

Otherwise, its a jobs program. And the answer to this...

Free benefits, GI Bill, and a Camaro.

And if the Army is SUPPOSED to be a jobs program, then put these people in HEMTTs, 6x6s, HUMMVEEs, and attach them to a battalion of engineers to go fix all the broken crap around this country of ours we're so worried about defending.

At least FDR's jobs program gave us some nice structures on our National Parks...

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
Militia, not military.

View attachment 49302

The meat and potatoes of this anecdote wouldn't surprise me but as far as I'm aware there's no mechanism for an officer to be demoted to the enlisted ranks so have to take it with a grain of salt, although also possible this guy simply got that detail wrong.

I wouldn't necessarily say young men today definitely should not serve but I also don't feel that there's any moral obligation to do so for the current regime. If you're considering serving, look at it from a purely transactional standpoint--what are you going to get in return whether that's simply the veteran benefits (which are still excellent, particularly the GI Bill and VA home loan), some sort of job or hard skills training, etc or even the personal development that comes from serving in a SOF unit.

I also don't think it benefits the right long term to cede the military to the globalists, but asking any individual young man to join up solely for that reason is a big ask.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
The meat and potatoes of this anecdote wouldn't surprise me but as far as I'm aware there's no mechanism for an officer to be demoted to the enlisted ranks so have to take it with a grain of salt, although also possible this guy simply got that detail wrong.

I wouldn't necessarily say young men today definitely should not serve but I also don't feel that there's any moral obligation to do so for the current regime. If you're considering serving, look at it from a purely transactional standpoint--what are you going to get in return whether that's simply the veteran benefits (which are still excellent, particularly the GI Bill and VA home loan), some sort of job or hard skills training, etc or even the personal development that comes from serving in a SOF unit.

I also don't think it benefits the right long term to cede the military to the globalists, but asking any individual young man to join up solely for that reason is a big ask.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you join the military you raise the overall competence of the Globohomo Armed Forces, but if you don't join, you let them weigh the military toward races and factions that hate the white man. It's not like there was some way to form alternative military powers... something like, I don't know... the Second Amendment...

Nah, that's just a hunting license, don't you know?

TheosisSeeker

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
vhzGZPCDQ3lt.jpeg

Looks like they are really bending the requirements to get these number too.

army-military.jpg

I hope that this is not a representative sample of most recruits.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you join the military you raise the overall competence of the Globohomo Armed Forces, but if you don't join, you let them weigh the military toward races and factions that hate the white man. It's not like there was some way to form alternative military powers... something like, I don't know... the Second Amendment...

Nah, that's just a hunting license, don't you know?

That's the ideal solution, but it isn't necessarily the most realistic one. The globohomo military still has many resources We the People do not, there is a case to be made for taking advantage of that, as well as the opportunity for likeminded men from different parts of the country to network with one another. Of course, this particular justification for joining the military at this point in history (combat training and networking) only applies if one is going to try out for a SOF unit. But as I mentioned there are other reasons to join, both the post service benefits (VA home loan in particular can be invaluable in building financial freedom if used wisely) and hard skills that can be obtained in the military--anything from welding to engineering to flight school to languages.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Militia, not military.

View attachment 49302
It's news to me that any officer can be demoted to private under UCMJ since they are commissioned officer.

Removed from authority, court martialed and booted... Sure

But 2nd Lt to privete... seems like Fake news.

But he's not wrong about black female officers that I've interacted with in the Army...

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
It's news to me that any officer can be demoted to private under UCMJ since they are commissioned officer.

But he's not wrong about black female officers that I've interacted with in the Army...

Yeah the enlisted dude getting a direct line to the Pentagon from the middle of Iraq through "methods I can't talk about" is a red flag too. Not out of the question that he had a family friend or whatever who was a GO and was able to contact them on a personal cell phone but also not likely....that also seems adapted from the movie Three Kings where Mark Wahlberg is being held prisoner by the Iraqi Army, calls his wife in Minnesota from a 1991 vintage cell phone and has her call his Guard unit for help.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Yeah the enlisted dude getting a direct line to the Pentagon from the middle of Iraq through "methods I can't talk about" is a red flag too. Not out of the question that he had a family friend or whatever who was a GO and was able to contact them on a personal cell phone but also not likely....that also seems adapted from the movie Three Kings where Mark Wahlberg is being held prisoner by the Iraqi Army, calls his wife in Minnesota from a 1991 vintage cell phone and has her call his Guard unit for help.

It's probably less plausable than the below conversation that will be happening in the future:

"So there I was, Calling up Generally Miley on big pink G.A.E. Sat phone.... and I told him, he better get me a new non-cis,non-binary,POC butterbar, who's cool with my pink hair, painted nails, rainbow contacts, and eyelashes in my assless chaps cammies and genitals popping out at formation because standing at attention is a dog whisper for me and I feel like its commiting violence against my safespace of hate-free inclusion"

On a serious note, I was best man for a buddy who as a H&S (I think thats what you call it in the Army) Commander had the first Transexual
"ArtilleryIt" and his boss was a lesbain butch with dyed spikey grey hair. I had just gotten out of the Marines and asked him how, as a devout catholic, he could continue to do that job and not resign. He just said "Its good for my career man and I get a lot of visibility"

Some people are too commitied to the identity of being a Marine/soldier/sailer/airman ect and their fragile ego is so heavily built on this idendity such that they will overlook actions that directly contradict their own deeply held beliefs.
Thats why we are in this mess to begin with. Rather than stand up for the truth, so many of the yes men military generals, who were the only ones left standing after the Obama Purge will agree to or say ANYTHING to keep their identity. To the degree that they will commit and facilitate cultural suicide.

The irony is that if they let that chapter close and move on to new and better things, their successes would be just as much.

I mean, when I look at a dude like Mark Milley I think "Thank God I am out, I dont have to be lumped in with that fat jelly donut, poor excuse of a leader who's borderline Treasonous if not directly by communicating to China during the election season ect ect."

We need a purge on the opposite side... but I fear we are too late.

Seadog

Kingfisher

While this is just over heard and likely at least 3rd hand from the Canadian reserves, supposedly when officers had committed serious enough crimes and being held in our military prison system (Club Ed) they are demoted to Officer Cadet (still getting basic pay while paying for "accommodation"), as they couldn't apply military law and keep them in military prison if they were removed, but that happens after their sentence, so had to have a rank and kept doing military stuff like polishing brass in the jail barracks. Keep in mind though, Officer cadet has zero authority, no commission until you get your 2Lt, and was supposedly below private, as private is only "earned" after you've completed basic training, while OCdt is a pure trainee rank. Sounded like it could be true, but there have been instances of BS in the service I'm told...

Regardless, whether that story is an exaggeration or not, the fact people are contemplating and debating it speaks volumes. Where are the days when someone would be aghast and react somewhere along the lines of "You're saying an Army Officer did this? Impossible. You're clearly mistaken and/or hysterical". When I was a kid in the 80s, We were told to trust police. Trust teachers. Trust the priest, Trust doctors. Trust the media - and you largely could. Mind you, there's been enough people, and escalating, who have used that previous unassailable status to put their fingers where they shouldn't. I'm definable not saying believe all women - but don't believe all men either. For me this story is a toss up.

This get backs to a bigger problem of who do you trust? We're rapidly descending into a low trust society which hurts everyone as it's sriminally inefficient checking everything 3x to make sure you aren't getting scammed. An acquaintance I met a while ago was particularly hesitant to tell me they were a Mountie, which used to be a pillar of the community. How did we go from respectable people and trusted sources whom their word was their bond, to now it's safer socially to trust the homeless guy with your phone lest you be accused of othering and lose your job? These people and places mortgaged their trust for short term personal gain. There are instances when parent's/gov't/military/police may indeed know better than you despite initial inklings to the reverse. And if time and time again it works out it builds trust that maybe they know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, lately it's been the opposite. They get rich/gratified, while you get cast to the gutter.