Grigori

Banned
Other Christian

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
What is a butter bar?

2nd Lieutenant (in the Army/Marines/Air Force, Ensign in the Navy) or O-1. Basically someone brand new to the military (usually takes about 2-3 years to pick up O-2) but because they're an officer, they're in charge of people and have command authority. So called because their rank insignia is a single gold bar.

amz-MCAM-RANK-HOOK-2LT-COY_360x.jpg

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
There seems to be a real campaign to get people (of both genders) to join the military at the moment where I am in Europe, posters in bus shelters everywhere. So looking at the one above from @DanielH you do wonder what will happen in a war with a determined and non-woke enemy where armies of western nations are obsessing over equality and sexual harassment where the other army is more focussed on killing and efficiency. Women are not naturally brave, the man is charged with going downstairs to investigate a bump in the night..

But I've seen the women soldiers around with their machine guns and although it's not their nature maybe the brainwashing is strong enough that in a modern war they might actually do a reasonable job, albeit not as effective as a non-woke army.

So I gaze at these posters while waiting for the bus.. One depicts a classroom scene of equality, two young women and two young men in their military clothers, I think in this case they were mostly white. The other depicts another classroom scene with two white women and and one brown man.

That and all the general "women in business", "women in leadership rolls" that I am noticing everywhere more than usual. "Why are there so few women in x field?" articles..

So the obvious effect of all this propaganda, apart from spreading misery by trying invert the genders, is that there will be fewer children per women and fewer women running households, lowered birthrate and increasingly mutant generations.

In a war are all these women in the military going to be killed in similar numbers to the men? Isn't that going to make repopulating much harder..

You look at all these women in the ads and if you think along those lines it looks like an attempt to bring about a white genocide. All quite sick and disturbing.

david.garrett84

Pelican
Protestant
In a war are all these women in the military going to be killed in similar numbers to the men? Isn't that going to make repopulating much harder..

Absolutely not.

We saw this evasive game with the Ukrainian military at the beginning of the current conflict.

Zelensky only banned men from leaving when aged 18-60 and some people rightfully pointed out the gender traditionalism being quietly accepted by the woke West.

Then the feminist scribes wrote a series of articles celebrating how women were 20% of the Ukrainian military, without establishing how many of them were in support and therefore non-combat roles.

Milley said the other day about 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers have died or been wounded - yet there’s no figure on gender.

It is pretty obvious that probably 97-99.5% of Ukrainian military deaths have been male.

Some women will die in your hypothetical scenarios, sure, but even a 50/50 military on paper with claims to “equality” would see much greater numbers of dead men.

Easy_C

Peacock
But I've seen the women soldiers around with their machine guns and although it's not their nature maybe the brainwashing is strong enough that in a modern war they might actually do a reasonable job, albeit not as effective as a non-woke army.

They won't do a reasonable job. Women very frequently suffer severe injuries such as stress fractures and significant muscle sprains when they attempt to do warfighting tasks. It isn't so much the acute tasks like the obstacle course stuff. It's the endurance slogs like maintaining a 15 minute pace, for 15 miles, while carrying 40-80lbs of gear that breaks them when they try it.

Even your average dude off the street can't do that. Most men by their mid 30's can't do that anymore. I can't do it anymore and I'm someone who can pick up a non-planet sized woman using one arm and good squat lift form. It takes significant training to strengthen their skeleton and connective tissues to be able to maintain that kind of effort.

And, because we're in a large scale conventional war and not GWOT situations where you drive a vehicle everywhere...that's exactly the kind of ability you need.