Woke Military

MRBR1908

Robin
Other Christian
Wow, an ASVAB of 10. My score was 98 and they told me well you're qualified for anything, but then 4-F'd me due to my myopia in one eye being 0.5 to high. This was shortly before the Gulf War and after the BerlineWall fell and they were being VERY picky on recruits... personally glad I never got in.

Caractacus Potts

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Frankly, this is outrageous but not unbelievable.

An ASVAB score correlates very well to IQ scores. A score of 10 (meaning 90% are above you in IQ), roughly corresponds to an IQ of 78 or 79. This will lead to far more accidents, fires, collisions, misfires, maintenance failures, etc.

In Vietnam they lowered enlistment standards to a score of 10. This led to borderline retarded people dying en masse in Vietnam from astoundingly stupid incidents, such as people dying from one of these morons playing with hand grenades, and not understanding the need to be stealthy in the jungle, or else you die.

Source^
There was a black kid from Mississippi in my platoon at MCRD. I am convinced he was borderline retarded. Every night before lights out the DIs had everyone line up in front of their rack (bunk bed) and drink an entire waterbowl (canteen) and then hold it upside down over your head. They were doing this to ensure the recruits were staying hydrated.

Every night this one recruit would end up dumping half of his waterbowl over his head and then be ordered to clean it up! A lot of us told him to drink half of it before the DIs came out to the squad bay but it went in one ear and out the other. I don't know what ever happened to him. He was nice enough, simple and you could see the light bulb over his head struggling to light up. I shudder to think of a rifle company or a squad with a high percentage of Marines like him.

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
There was a black kid from Mississippi in my platoon at MCRD. I am convinced he was borderline retarded. Every night before lights out the DIs had everyone line up in front of their rack (bunk bed) and drink an entire waterbowl (canteen) and then hold it upside down over your head. They were doing this to ensure the recruits were staying hydrated.

Every night this one recruit would end up dumping half of his waterbowl over his head and then be ordered to clean it up! A lot of us told him to drink half of it before the DIs came out to the squad bay but it went in one ear and out the other. I don't know what ever happened to him. He was nice enough, simple and you could see the light bulb over his head struggling to light up. I shudder to think of a rifle company or a squad with a high percentage of Marines like him.
And now imagine someone 5-10 IQ points lower than that in an emergency situation in the Navy, where seconds count and you've got to identify the closest general alarm, fire extinguisher, figure out if they need to close a watertight door - which more than likely could kill people - this person suiting up to fight a fire or search for a missing person. Anyone who's spent time at sea or fought fires knows this is a recipe for disaster.

Even if they're just cooks - I've been on a ship where we had mentally challenged cooks. They were serving burgers, lasagna, and mashed potatoes sitting in water. Struggling to use the rice cooker. Morale suffered dramatically. And then the galley is one of the most likely places for a fire to start.

Towgunner

Kingfisher

With recruiting falling off the way it is, I'd suspect we'll see more underperforming individuals enter the ranks. Already we've had to compromise standards to accommodate women. The US Military is now just a social experiment for radical ideologues. This shouldn't come as a surprise. Indeed, mission-critical stuff and lives etc are all important things to you and me. But, when you see large corporations go down this path and also put equity ahead of profit, then, you can be sure this is happening at scale in the military. And it is probably worse because unlike a corporation the military isn't trying to generate profit, so, much of the ill effects will not be realized. Until the military needs to be deployed, of course. That said, just like with corporations, the priority is now equity and not combat readiness. We will pay dearly for this.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
British women are ugly, anyway. No one wants attention, sexual or otherwise, from them :D There's a saying: The taste of their food and the faces of their women made the British sailor the best sailor in the world.

British women are of a good stock, mixture of gaelic, anglo-saxon and norman, it's their overbearing, feminist attitudes that turn them ugly, they are some of the most difficult, high-maintenance women in the world. Scottish and Irish women are a bit better there, but still influenced by English culture.

Argus101

Robin
Protestant
This whole push is nothing but grift.

The logistics supply chain in the .mil is so overworked already due to 20 years of GWOT.

An electric car introduction is going to perpetuate this quagmire 10x
The people in charge of the logistics must be insane! Don't they know about the many reports in the news about electric cars bursting into flames
in crashes and burning their drivers to death, and their heavy and volatile batteries spontaneously catching on fire when parked in garages overnight
and burning down houses and apartment buildings?? Not to mention the long charging times which would be a real liability in combat situations!!

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The people in charge of the logistics must be insane! Don't they know about the many reports in the news about electric cars bursting into flames
in crashes and burning their drivers to death, and their heavy and volatile batteries spontaneously catching on fire when parked in garages overnight
and burning down houses and apartment buildings?? Not to mention the long charging times which would be a real liability in combat situations!!
At the tactical and operational level this is known.

What youre talking about is at the geo-strategic level... And influenced by government contractors.

It's just like ESG in Oil and Gas.

The same parallels in civilian life Permutate the military.

david.garrett84

Kingfisher
Protestant
The fact the airforce even spends time discussing this is pretty stupid:
View attachment 52117

Does anyone have that really, really depressing video that did the rounds a few years back of the female Army(?) “soldiers”, fat and backward-looking, riding scooters/mopeds around the hardware(?) store?

That’s the closest thing I have, albeit only in my memory at the moment, to a concrete realization of “wow, China’s gonna be top dog of the world and soon”.

It felt to me that videos like that, showing the lowest common denominator recruits the military was letting in, especially already weaker women, really set the stage for the kind of insane indoctrination in the “literature”/propaganda above.

When you weaken the military to the point that even the most unimpressive recruits all know they are nothing but diversity hires, despite their angry bragging to the contrary, anything goes in the race to the bottom.