Woke Military

CaliforniaBased

Woodpecker
Catholic
When you weaken the military to the point that even the most unimpressive recruits all know they are nothing but diversity hires, despite their angry bragging to the contrary, anything goes in the race to the bottom.
To tell you the truth, most of the people I see joining the military and that I have met in the military are just average joe lower income kids from country towns and the inner city - not exactly the woke types. I think that while the military may claim to be presenting these so-called values, I think their rank and file members have little to do with this stuff.

A lot of the LGBTQ- garbage you see in the media is really only extant at the media and pop culture level.
For instance, the university I attend is a California state institution, but most of the students are extremely apathetic toward LGBTQ- or politics in general. I generally have the idea that this forum exaggerates the prevalence of LGBTQ- and liberal culture in general. In my experience, the majority of people I encounter are socially conservative. The only time I encounter the LGBTQ- losers is if I were to specifically go to their events or visit some town like Santa Cruz or some place like West Hollywood. A lot of people claim they support gay marriage and the like just to fit in, but in practice, they don't seem to ever associate with gay people.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
To tell you the truth, most of the people I see joining the military and that I have met in the military are just average joe lower income kids from country towns and the inner city - not exactly the woke types. I think that while the military may claim to be presenting these so-called values, I think their rank and file members have little to do with this stuff.

A lot of the LGBTQ- garbage you see in the media is really only extant at the media and pop culture level.
For instance, the university I attend is a California state institution, but most of the students are extremely apathetic toward LGBTQ- or politics in general. I generally have the idea that this forum exaggerates the prevalence of LGBTQ- and liberal culture in general. In my experience, the majority of people I encounter are socially conservative. The only time I encounter the LGBTQ- losers is if I were to specifically go to their events or visit some town like Santa Cruz or some place like West Hollywood. A lot of people claim they support gay marriage and the like just to fit in, but in practice, they don't seem to ever associate with gay people.
There is an element of the squeaky wheel getting the grease based off of social media and our operation mockingbird corporate media

Towgunner

Kingfisher

Hi CaliforniaBased, thank you very much for sharing these observations. Just want to let you know how refreshing it is to hear this. It's good to know that all of this depraved nonsense exists mostly in media and pop culture and that the majority of kids today are apathetic.

Argus101

Robin
Protestant
Hi CaliforniaBased, thank you very much for sharing these observations. Just want to let you know how refreshing it is to hear this. It's good to know that all of this depraved nonsense exists mostly in media and pop culture and that the majority of kids today are apathetic.
Kids today should be a lot less apathetic considering that their health, nay their very lives, are in danger from the experimental mRNA vaccines and
boosters they're forced to take if they want to attend college or join the military or even get a job anywhere!!

Towgunner

Kingfisher
As mentioned before, the influence and imposition of the "woke" into corporations have created an upside-down power structure. What I mean is that a lowly administrative assistant can simply accuse a CEO of "harassment" and that CEO will be gone. It doesn't matter if the accusation is true or even unsubstantiated - just the simple accusation is enough to get the CEO removed. Also, if a black person or a homosexual issues a simple compliment of racism etc against their CEO, that CEO is gone. If we're seeing this in corporations then what about the military?

The chain of command is very important to military operations, particularly during war. Given the peculiar nature of war and its stressors, strict observance of the chain of command is imperative to survival and victory. Any veteran (pre-woke at least) will attest to this. However, just like with corporations, the imposition of radical liberal and woke policies have resulted in a compromised chain of command. And to make it worse, its systemic or structural even. The policies of, for instance, "inclusion" guarantee conditions will always be such that a lowly non-rate enlisted female will have power over all of her non-commissioned officers and officers including the Commanding Officer. All she needs to do is make an accusation and the CO will be swiftly relieved. Not only that, the incident will be added immediately to the COs record, making him ineligible for promotion.

So, yes, this is happening. I saw it firsthand when I was in. Luckily, at that time, females were only in some units and relatively few, but, now that things are "integrated" females are dispersed throughout to include combat units. And even if they mostly populate the staff HQ (desk jobs) at combat units, the same perverse overhang remains and the Cadre will be under this persistent threat of termination.

This destroys the integrity of the chain of command. Worse still, only females and now other privileged "minorities" enjoy this power. The white male soldier has no such power, which means there is one set of rules for some people and a different set of rules for others. This is also the case when it comes to "standards", which are different for women. Again, this makes for one set of standards for one group and a different one for another. Add in affirmative action and quotas for things like promotions and even awards and you have a very lopsided and structurally unfair system of favoritism.

The effects of this are widespread and insidious. What has happened is our military has fiddled around with one of its most sacrosanct and fundamental pillars that literally undergird its very existence. That's how important the chain of command is. The damage is done. For the moment, I suspect the military ignores this and given its present leadership would rather sweep all of this under the rug versus having to admit their failings and do the right thing, which would be to immediately reverse all of these policies.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
This destroys the integrity of the chain of command. Worse still, only females and now other privileged "minorities" enjoy this power. The white male soldier has no such power, which means there is one set of rules for some people and a different set of rules for others. This is also the case when it comes to "standards", which are different for women. Again, this makes for one set of standards for one group and a different one for another. Add in affirmative action and quotas for things like promotions and even awards and you have a very lopsided and structurally unfair system of favoritism.

The effects of this are widespread and insidious. What has happened is our military has fiddled around with one of its most sacrosanct and fundamental pillars that literally undergird its very existence. That's how important the chain of command is. The damage is done. For the moment, I suspect the military ignores this and given its present leadership would rather sweep all of this under the rug versus having to admit their failings and do the right thing, which would be to immediately reverse all of these policies.

Ironically, I was thinking about this because we are seeing how bad the Woke U.S. Military has gotten. A good example of privileged "minorities" enjoying power in the U.S. Military is this viral video of a Woke Lesbian from last year, which was likely posted elsewhere on this forum somewhere.

Since the Biden Administration has targeted patriotic and Conservative American citizens as "domestic terrorists", what does the Woke soldiers like the one in the above clip think will happen if they were going to go after law abiding U.S. citizens in America, which is the world’s most heavily armed nation? How would a U.S. Military Woke GAE Squad fare against first-world types with a lot more firearms training and experience?

Let’s hope it never comes to that.

Song: "God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Ironically, I was thinking about this because we are seeing how bad the Woke U.S. Military has gotten. A good example of privileged "minorities" enjoying power in the U.S. Military is this viral video of a Woke Lesbian from last year, which was likely posted elsewhere on this forum somewhere.

Since the Biden Administration has targeted patriotic and Conservative American citizens as "domestic terrorists", what does the Woke soldiers like the one in the above clip think will happen if they were going to go after law abiding U.S. citizens in America, which is the world’s most heavily armed nation? How would a U.S. Military Woke GAE Squad fare against first-world types with a lot more firearms training and experience?

How would a "woke" "squad" fare against Patriots?

They'd be decimated. Simple as that. I've been reading "With the Old Breed" by Eugene Sledge and a recurring thought I have is today's military has none of the types of men that endured in WWII. Today's snowflakes would crumble under such harsh combat conditions. Under such fire they wouldn't get off the landing craft.

Another point, the vast majority of people join the military for only their initial contract. That means most of the military cycles out every four years. I think we've seen the last of the post 911 hard-core kick butt personas in the military. They're all out by now. Not only that, but, it's well-known that retention is terrible. The would-be lifers are gone too. All that knowledge and direct combat experience from Iraq and Afghanistan is gone. And the driver behind this lack of retention is the woke. What's left is what we'd expect, an inexperienced cohort of individuals trained more in DEI than actual combat readiness. Plus add in the lower standards.

The Patriots, as seen above, are the men from either pre-911 era or immediately after it. These cohorts came up when the military didn't have stupid policies like integrating females into combat units. They joined for truly patriotic reasons. Plus they have real-world down-range combat experience. Today's woke military won't stand a chance against these men.

I know what you mean when you don't wish this to happen, but, since pedophilia is all but approved, this needs to happen.

Towgunner

Kingfisher

Another observation, apropos to a breakdown in unit cohesion. Exactly what is the military actually fighting for? Ask any of the Marines I served with way back when and the answer given would be swift, concise, and with conviction. It would essentially be this - Mom, God, and Apple Pie i.e. the normal American way of life. That was uniformly recognized top down by this institution and "affirmed", if you will, constantly. Today, what is it? The true answer underscores a condition that is the opposite of cohesion, and therefore, unit cohesion. Let's take the insufferable "lesbian" above. She "fights" (figuratively of course) for, basically, sex, but, for her own "community" (gays) and basically for herself only. A straight female fights for "women's rights". A "dark green", Black, person fights for BLM. Hispanic people fight for Hispanic interests. And so on and so on.

Things to note. First, we can clearly see what was once a singular and simple motivation to fight is now complex, splintered, and disparate. That alone makes for a breakdown in cohesion by definition. However, it gets worse. All of these subsets are fundamentally at war with the primary demographic that joins the military, which is white men. In fact, as evident from the "lesbian" above, they're entirely and unabashedly open about their intentions to kill such people. Yet, these very same people "serve", as it seems, alongside her? Not only that, but, just like on the outside, all these sub-interest groups might be "united" against whitey, but they're also fundamentally conflicted or, at the very least, competing against each other. That's because, there's an affirmative action/quota lotto, which decides what finite amount of promotions, awards etc gets to go to which under-represented group.

The "woke" Army recruiting advertisements that were ratio'd into oblivion, tells us this story. A female soldier may feel inclined to "fight" for her lesbian, um ah, "parents", but that is, for instance, an abomination of the first order to all Catholic soldiers, both white, black, and Hispanic, and is outright Harem for Muslim soldiers. As you can see, none of these colors mix. Both the Catholics and Muslims will absolutely not fight for this and in fact would, if they could fight against this. See where this has led us?

In fact, there is more of a reason for all of these disparate groups to fight each other than to fight any external enemy not only due to their fundamental differences but, they're more of an immediate threat than anything else. If white males acted rationally consistent with their best interests and well-being they should fight homosexuals and feminists (and everyone else). The reason is simple all of these groups seek to do them harm, and currently doing them harm, so, this is far more of a clear and present danger than anything in existence. But, whether right or not, females perceive white males to be equally an imminent threat too.

Renzy

Kingfisher
Catholic

---

A new academic report on efforts to integrate Marine Corps boot camp recommends dropping gender-specific salutations for drill instructors, but service leaders are not convinced they want to take that step.

The lengthy report, commissioned by the Corps from the University of Pittsburgh in 2020 and completed in 2022, points out that half of the military services already have done away with gendered identifiers for training staff.

“The Army, Navy, and Coast Guard effectively de-emphasize gender in an integrated environment,” the report states. “Instead of saying ‘ma’am’ or ‘sir,’ recruits in these Services refer to their drill instructors using their ranks or roles followed by their last names. Gendered identifiers prime recruits to think about or visually search for a drill instructor’s gender first, before their rank or role.”

The University of Pittsburgh report highlights a number of ways ― subtle and not-so-subtle ― that Marine Corps boot camp centers male recruits and makes male Marines the standard. Three of the five sections of service history taught at boot camp contain no explicit mention of female Marines, and “core values” guided discussions exclusively highlight the stories of male Marines and sailors when giving examples of real-world heroism and leadership.

The study’s authors suggest that dispensing with “sir” and “ma’am” in favor of the neutral “drill instructor” would help to counteract that behavior.

“Gender-neutral identifiers are an unambiguous, impartial way to circumvent these issues,” the authors write. “Employing gender-neutral identifiers eliminates the possibility of misgendering drill instructors, which can unintentionally offend or cause discord. By teaching recruits to use gender-neutral identifiers for their drill instructors, Services underscore the importance of respecting authoritative figures regardless of gender.”

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

---

A new academic report on efforts to integrate Marine Corps boot camp recommends dropping gender-specific salutations for drill instructors, but service leaders are not convinced they want to take that step.

The lengthy report, commissioned by the Corps from the University of Pittsburgh in 2020 and completed in 2022, points out that half of the military services already have done away with gendered identifiers for training staff.

“The Army, Navy, and Coast Guard effectively de-emphasize gender in an integrated environment,” the report states. “Instead of saying ‘ma’am’ or ‘sir,’ recruits in these Services refer to their drill instructors using their ranks or roles followed by their last names. Gendered identifiers prime recruits to think about or visually search for a drill instructor’s gender first, before their rank or role.”

The University of Pittsburgh report highlights a number of ways ― subtle and not-so-subtle ― that Marine Corps boot camp centers male recruits and makes male Marines the standard. Three of the five sections of service history taught at boot camp contain no explicit mention of female Marines, and “core values” guided discussions exclusively highlight the stories of male Marines and sailors when giving examples of real-world heroism and leadership.

The study’s authors suggest that dispensing with “sir” and “ma’am” in favor of the neutral “drill instructor” would help to counteract that behavior.

“Gender-neutral identifiers are an unambiguous, impartial way to circumvent these issues,” the authors write. “Employing gender-neutral identifiers eliminates the possibility of misgendering drill instructors, which can unintentionally offend or cause discord. By teaching recruits to use gender-neutral identifiers for their drill instructors, Services underscore the importance of respecting authoritative figures regardless of gender.”
How could a mentally ill tranny possibly be a good drill instructor?

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
How could a mentally ill tranny possibly be a good drill instructor?
Being serious, is there an IQ average for trannies? I'm just wondering if it's significantly higher than the current diversity hire D.I. because that could actually be an improvement if the trannies properly pronounce multi-syllabic words and otherwise speak coherently without the need for an ebonics translator.

Now if this tranny were a D.I., I think there might be a problem with the new rules of address.

SyZwaWQ9QXBp

Easy_C

Peacock
Popp had on a recruiter from NY yesterday.

Apparently the recruiters have seen the number of contracts signed (Army) drop from hundreds down to....five. No zeros. A flat "5".

And this person hates their job because their commanding officer is a psychotic troon who enjoys verbally abusing and micromanaging everyone under the command.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Related topic, the CEO of Victoria's Secret recently resigned. The company is doing badly because they went woke, which includes stupid decisions such as featuring obese lingerie "models". Obviously, we can look at this situation and see a great deal of dysfunction brought on by the woke. If this is what the woke has done to a once proud company, what do you think it's doing to our military?

Think about this for a moment, this company that serves the "intimacy" market thought it was "wise" to completely rebrand itself by showing very unattractive women (or people) that do not arouse any sort of sexual excitement, from anyone. Makes you wonder, because, none of this makes any sense.

You see, this is the very same thing happening in the US military right now. Think its too farfetched to believe that the military would put diversity etc in front of combat readiness? Um, Victoria's Secret put repulsive hideous women and even a crossdresser in their "model" line up - all in the name of diversity.

Unlike Victoria's Secret, the US military isn't a for-profit institution, so, it doesn't have the same pressures as market forces, top & bottom lines, and shareholders to answer to. Therefore, the rot of this ideology can fester longer. Also, note how quickly dysfunction and destruction happen. VC's pivot to woke is a recent thing, maybe a couple of years old at that, and look at the destruction that happened in such a short period of time. You can bet the same sort of thing is happening in all of the other institutions the woke has taken over, which is more or less everything. So, this is very much happening in the US military.

It's not going to matter how large our defense budget is or our whiz-bang technology, which we have come to rely on way too much anyway. The woke is everywhere and here's the evidence. Boeing planes are falling out of the sky. The FAA can't reboot its software. But, we have women in combat, and the head of engineering at Boeing is a female, so, that is what passes today as mission critical. Sure, our Mark-76-Cheetah-Fighter whiz-thingy might look all nice and shiny and might have a lot of accolades about how fantastic and utterly undefeatable it is. But so what. Across the board the whole supply chain that went into the design, manufacturing, plus, maintenance and operation is infested by woke, so, its all corrupted by incompetency.

We're all starting to see this rot, even in our daily lives, once reliable consumer products are falling to pieces moments after purchase. I suspect the same level of rot is happening in the military.

Easy_C

Peacock
Related topic, the CEO of Victoria's Secret recently resigned. The company is doing badly because they went woke, which includes stupid decisions such as featuring obese lingerie "models". Obviously, we can look at this situation and see a great deal of dysfunction brought on by the woke. If this is what the woke has done to a once proud company, what do you think it's doing to our military?

Think about this for a moment, this company that serves the "intimacy" market thought it was "wise" to completely rebrand itself by showing very unattractive women (or people) that do not arouse any sort of sexual excitement, from anyone. Makes you wonder, because, none of this makes any sense.

You see, this is the very same thing happening in the US military right now. Think its too farfetched to believe that the military would put diversity etc in front of combat readiness? Um, Victoria's Secret put repulsive hideous women and even a crossdresser in their "model" line up - all in the name of diversity.

Unlike Victoria's Secret, the US military isn't a for-profit institution, so, it doesn't have the same pressures as market forces, top & bottom lines, and shareholders to answer to. Therefore, the rot of this ideology can fester longer. Also, note how quickly dysfunction and destruction happen. VC's pivot to woke is a recent thing, maybe a couple of years old at that, and look at the destruction that happened in such a short period of time. You can bet the same sort of thing is happening in all of the other institutions the woke has taken over, which is more or less everything. So, this is very much happening in the US military.

It's not going to matter how large our defense budget is or our whiz-bang technology, which we have come to rely on way too much anyway. The woke is everywhere and here's the evidence. Boeing planes are falling out of the sky. The FAA can't reboot its software. But, we have women in combat, and the head of engineering at Boeing is a female, so, that is what passes today as mission critical. Sure, our Mark-76-Cheetah-Fighter whiz-thingy might look all nice and shiny and might have a lot of accolades about how fantastic and utterly undefeatable it is. But so what. Across the board the whole supply chain that went into the design, manufacturing, plus, maintenance and operation is infested by woke, so, its all corrupted by incompetency.

We're all starting to see this rot, even in our daily lives, once reliable consumer products are falling to pieces moments after purchase. I suspect the same level of rot is happening in the military.

If you have any doubt about what's happening in terms of combat capability, watch that 10th mountain shoothouse video.

Then keep in mind this is one of the Army's "high speed" units. They're supposed to be one of the best and they can't complete a shoothouse without numerous "cease fire" level mistakes that would normally result in an adverse counseling..

Lucas Simon

Pigeon
Catholic

I talked to a friend of mine at church who is a F18 pilot. I thought this would be a good thing but he said it's only good for him and the guys that will retire in a few years. All this ruling does is guarantee that they will not be removed for refusing the shot but in order to get promoted you need to do things that are required by the command like take the shot. People 18 years and up can ride out to 20 but if your 15 years in you will not be promoted and then let go. =(