Woke Military

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I can totally understand this point of view. It would be very tough to serve in the military and repeat lies you don't believe and refuse to teach your own children.

But remember the private sector is probably nearly as bad as the military when it comes to being "woke". With the military you will have some job security where as in the private sector you will be thrown out the moment they can replace you with a cheaper option.

Just something to consider.

I've been out for a few years now and working in the private sector since then, unfortunately at one of the worst massive globohomo corporations. The money is good, my particular job doesn't require me to sacrifice my principles (we do get weekly emails haranguing us about some woke initiative or other and active participation is rewarded but not yet required), and I am actively working to free myself and my family from their shackles via crypto, real estate investing, and a side business which I expect to be able to accomplish in the next 5 years. Ironically going back in the reserves will help speed that process up as well from a financial perspective in a number of ways. So going back in even the woke military won't really be any worse than my day job from a SJW perspective, other than in the sense that I expect better from the military. And I do think it's important for us to maintain a presence on the inside of the military as well as other important institutions (the financial sector, media, other large corporations, government bureaucracy, all levels of law enforcement, even the 3 letter agencies) for a number of reasons.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I remembered at various amusement parks, they always advised on pregnant women not riding roller coasters or other intense rides. But it's ok to pull 7 g turns in a fighter jet?

To play devil's advocate, the "maternity flight suits for fighter pilots" thing is a bit of a red herring. Obviously a pregnant woman at any stage has no business being in a fighter jet. But there are a number of other aircraft frames (bombers, transport planes, etc) which are no more taxing on a pregnant woman's body than a commercial airliner is, on top of which flight suits are an everyday work uniform for a lot of service members even if they don't actually go up in the air--mechanics, drone "pilots", or even just trained pilots who are currently in a desk job. And to be clear, I'm not advocating that women be in those positions in the first place--in an ideal world I don't think they should be in the military at all outside of a handful of jobs like nursing, office clerk type jobs, and certain intelligence specialties--but realistically that isn't going to change any time soon, and fighter pilots on active flight status are only a tiny fraction (wild ass guess would be no more than 1-2%) of female service members who might wear a flight suit to work on any given day. So I guess my issue is less that they're designing maternity flight suits and more that the f'ing commander in chief is hailing it as some sort of great achievement while the military's actual combat capabilities crumble.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
To play devil's advocate, the "maternity flight suits for fighter pilots" thing is a bit of a red herring. Obviously a pregnant woman at any stage has no business being in a fighter jet. But there are a number of other aircraft frames (bombers, transport planes, etc) which are no more taxing on a pregnant woman's body than a commercial airliner is, on top of which flight suits are an everyday work uniform for a lot of service members even if they don't actually go up in the air--mechanics, drone "pilots", or even just trained pilots who are currently in a desk job. And to be clear, I'm not advocating that women be in those positions in the first place--in an ideal world I don't think they should be in the military at all outside of a handful of jobs like nursing, office clerk type jobs, and certain intelligence specialties--but realistically that isn't going to change any time soon, and fighter pilots on active flight status are only a tiny fraction (wild ass guess would be no more than 1-2%) of female service members who might wear a flight suit to work on any given day. So I guess my issue is less that they're designing maternity flight suits and more that the f'ing commander in chief is hailing it as some sort of great achievement while the military's actual combat capabilities crumble.
The truth is that the military is a welfare program for 99% of the women I have encountered. The military period is an entitlement program, but women get something like 6 months of maternity leave. It goes back to that fraud, waste and abuse comment.

If you want to have kids and get pregnant don't join the military.

Meanwhile General Officers and Senior NCOs within the Mare Corps (II MEF IG/Space Command Senior Enlisted) are calling Tucker a Boomer whilst making pro-feminazi comments about how strong the women are in their force.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The truth is that the military is a welfare program for 99% of the women I have encountered. The military period is an entitlement program, but women get something like 6 months of maternity leave. It goes back to that fraud, waste and abuse comment.

If you want to have kids and get pregnant don't join the military.

Meanwhile General Officers and Senior NCOs within the Mare Corps (II MEF IG/Space Command Senior Enlisted) are calling Tucker a Boomer whilst making pro-feminazi comments about how strong the women are in their force.

Agree. If we wanted to take slightly less unrealistic measures to start rolling things back, I'd begin with a) any time female service members spend on maternity leave doesn't count towards time in service/rank for promotion and retirement and gets tacked on to the end of their contract or service obligation for officers; b) this isn't exactly Christian, but some form of mandatory birth control when deployed in combat zones, on a Navy ship underway, etc--any situation where an unplanned pregnancy would carry an immediate adverse impact towards the unit being able to accomplish its mission.

Easy_C

Peacock
How do those Chad looking Military types end up simping for STRONK women so much?

Because the promotion system for officers and senior enlisted rewards sycophancy:

Easy_C

Peacock
Kind of.

Has anyone else seen the video of 10th Mountain doing their shoot house? It was disturbing because they’re making mistakes that even no basic training trainer would have made back without getting crushed when I went through and this is supposedly an elite unit. What on earth then is going on everywhere else?

This all beckons very, very, badly.

stugatz

Pelican
I'm fine with a woke military. If I'm going to be seen as a dissident, it's going to be a lot harder to enforce the laws with a keystone cops military made up of women and trannies - just sayin'.

A distant relative of mine (former navy, gee, go figure, he never saw action) was ranting about how all Trump supporters need to get hanged. OK, cool, buddy, it's gonna be hard to do it to 70 million people with your faggoty military.

Peacock
Gold Member
Well you'd rather dance with a tank controlled by a woman than a USN ship. Two ships not long ago were almost sunk thanks to certain diversity hires taking the helm.

Allegedly a disgruntled lgbtqwerty was behind the arson that literally destroyed an aircraft carrier, the USS Bonhomme Richard, billion dollar ship which had to be scrapped:

200717142645-uss-bonhomme-richard-fire-01-medium-plus-169.jpeg

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm fine with a woke military. If I'm going to be seen as a dissident, it's going to be a lot harder to enforce the laws with a keystone cops military made up of women and trannies - just sayin'.

A distant relative of mine (former navy, gee, go figure, he never saw action) was ranting about how all Trump supporters need to get hanged. OK, cool, buddy, it's gonna be hard to do it to 70 million people with your faggoty military.

I'd like to have two armies: one for display with lovely guns, tanks, little soldiers, staffs, distinguished and doddering Generals, and dear little regimental officers who would be deeply concerned over their General's bowel movements or their Colonel's piles, an army that would be shown for a modest fee on every fairground in the country. The other would be the real one, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, who would not be put on display, but from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.
-Jean Larteguy

Now take the above quote, from a classic French military writer, and invert it for application to Clown World.

Army #1 - Trannies, Strong And Empowered Women, diversity hires, etc. The public face of the military for TV purposes
Army #2 - Random thugs handed a weapon and recruited 100% based on their willingness to turn said weapon against their own country's civilians

Easy_C

Peacock
To some extent the US Army used to do that because you would have honor guards and ceremonial detachments whose job it was to look pretty and display impeccable Drill and Ceremony.
Now though they’re primarily worried about ideological loyalty.

Easy_C

Peacock
A distant relative of mine (former navy, gee, go figure, he never saw action) was ranting about how all Trump supporters need to get hanged

And very few of the combat ones are like that. Most combat vets I know have attitudes and worldviews more or less in line with what you see from Terrence Popp.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Woke and the military. What could possibly go wrong? At the root of all this craziness is the ever-pesky idea of equality. Its not just that men and women are not equal, its that every person is not equal to another. Equality goes against reality. More then any other profession, the military must adhere to reality because their business is life and death. To see this institution depart from reality is sad. So that's that.