Woman divorces husband after he pays for her law degree

J.E.

Robin
Not surprised. I noticed Western women don't have a sense of gratitude and a sense of entitlement of schizophrenic proportions. A couple of years ago, I organized hiking tours around the vineyards for the foreign students and at the end of it, when reaching our dorms, the girls from Eastern Europe and Asia expressed their gratitude to me while girls from Western Europe couldn't care less. This is why I divided the students into groups of "East" and "West" because I knew they wouldn't get along with each other.

If he would've been with an immigrant or foreign girl she probably would've worshipped the very floor he's walking on ... Well, until she gets her career going.

It's always about happiness it seems like. I just want to be happy. I need to find my happiness. What is this lie that everyone has fallen for nowadays?

Have you not figured out that happiness is but a mere reaction like anger, sadness and excitement they come and go in the blink of an eye. Honor, Virtue, Duty, Faith and Family last forever.

I can only imagine the rage that guy is feeling. Goes to show you how you really gotta snuff out a woman for a while before you even consider marrying her these days, faith is an automatic requirement but even that isn't a guarantee a woman in this day and age won't pull something like this. It won't end anytime soon. I imagine it will only get worse. Celibate Virtue seems like a prudent course for Men to take right now due to the sheer amount of demonic women running amok. But we need families more than ever. A really rough predicament we men are in.

It's always about happiness it seems like. I just want to be happy. I need to find my happiness. What is this lie that everyone has fallen for nowadays?

Have you not figured out that happiness is but a mere reaction like anger, sadness and excitement they come and go in the blink of an eye. Honor, Virtue, Duty, Faith and Family last forever.

I can only imagine the rage that guy is feeling. Goes to show you how you really gotta snuff out a woman for a while before you even consider marrying her these days, faith is an automatic requirement but even that isn't a guarantee a woman in this day and age won't pull something like this. It won't end anytime soon. I imagine it will only get worse. Celibate Virtue seems like a prudent course for Men to take right now due to the sheer amount of demonic women running amok. But we need families more than ever. A really rough predicament we men are in.

Finding ways to have the bad character express itself sooner is a must.

J.E.

Robin

I believe it was her way of saying: "I'm bored of your beta-provider game and now I'm gonna hop on the cock carousel to climb the corporate ladder. Buh-bye!", not that she literally meant what she said.

kinjutsu

Pelican
This is very rough...but one thing i've learned is that women often show their red flags early and often but without any context you don't think twice about it.

I wonder how many times she's had to "stay late" at school to work on a project while she was actually going over to the other guys house and cheating on her husband.

I wonder how many times she's gone out of her way to show she appreciates all the hard work hes doing to put her through school.

Dollars to donuts she probably has been a cold frigid bitch to him over the last 3+ months. Lining up the next guy to swing to.

...And these women have the nerve to ask where have all the good men gone? Right here on reddit because some career harpy ripped out his heart and left him for dead on the side of the road.

In closing, there's only 2 realistic outcomes for this guy. 1st he fall into a deep depression regardless of the divorce case and never dates again. 2nd he becomes heartless and chads up, takes TRT and gets swole. Starts sleeping around and ruins the next generation of young women,

Troller

Pelican
Never marry or even date woman lawyers. Never. I´ve seen this happen so many times. One girl dated a baker. Finished her law degree. Went straight into one of the junior partners arms. She was cheating her boyfriend through law degrees. Another was married to a cop. Same story. He paid for everything.
Maybe only good law students are the ones whose parents are lawyers and are pushing the girl to be a lawyer but she hates the degree.
But the real question here is why on earth would you pay for your wife to have a career? Why? You pay your children to have an education but your wife? How stupid and weak can you be? I think it´s 60/40% fault. I don´t blame it all on woman. A wife job is to take care of you and children. Why would you want her to do something else? And pay for it???? incredible.

A lawyer is visited by the devil. The devil asks him for a trade. I will give you tremendous power and skills. But in return you have to do a horrible action. You will need to give me the soul of your wife, parents and five of your best friends. The lawyer replies: Ok. What´s the catch?

Last edited:

J.E.

Robin
Never marry or even date woman lawyers. Never. I´ve seen this happen so many times. One girl dated a baker. Finished her law degree. Went straight into one of the junior partners arms. She was cheating her boyfriend through law degrees. Another was married to a cop. Same story. He paid for everything.
Maybe only good law students are the ones whose parents are lawyers and are pushing the girl to be a lawyer but she hates the degree.
But the real question here is why on earth would you pay for your wife to have a career? Why? You pay your children to have an education but your wife? How stupid and weak can you be? I think it´s 60/40% fault. I don´t blame it all on woman. A wife job is to take care of you and children. Why would you want her to do something else? And pay for it???? incredible.

A lawyer is visited by the devil. The devil asks him for a trade. I will give you tremendous power and skills. But in return you have to do a horrible action. You will need to give me the soul of your wife, parents and five of your best friends. The lawyer replies: Ok. What´s the catch?
I met a couple of girls who studied law and from all I have met (except one) all were calculating, cold, rigid and gold-diggers. If you study or work in something that doesn't promise great wealth, they will next you, even when they are ugly or mediocre on the looks-scale - for them it is all about wealth and social status. One guy told me they would usually date guys who study law and are a couple semesters above them.

Papist

Robin

I once read of an even more brutal story! It was about a woman with three kids who married some beta guy with a fairly well paid job. They were married for a wee while, when she proposed that he adopt her children, as their natural father was a good-for-nothing and it would make them into a 'proper family'. He agreed. She also got him to have a vasectomy, as she didn't want any more kids. A year or two later she moved in with her new lover and he was sued for child maintenance and half of everything that was his.

Take away lessons for you young bucks:
  • Get her young.
  • If she wants a career move on.
  • Only marry her to have children.
The problem is that lots of young women want careers, and if she's a bright young thing who wants to do something fulfilling, it wouldn't be right to stop her. I know a local GP who works part time and is a wonderful mother to her five children. Secondly, if you only have an average income, then you will struggle financially without two wages, and whether that's by accident or design, it's the way things are.

Troller

Pelican
I once read of an even more brutal story! It was about a woman with three kids who married some beta guy with a fairly well paid job. They were married for a wee while, when she proposed that he adopt her children, as their natural father was a good-for-nothing and it would make them into a 'proper family'. He agreed. She also got him to have a vasectomy, as she didn't want any more kids. A year or two later she moved in with her new lover and he was sued for child maintenance and half of everything that was his.

The problem is that lots of young women want careers, and if she's a bright young thing who wants to do something fulfilling, it wouldn't be right to stop her. I know a local GP who works part time and is a wonderful mother to her five children. Secondly, if you only have an average income, then you will struggle financially without two wages, and whether that's by accident or design, it's the way things are.
if she had three kids and was alone? Isnt that enough to raise suspicions?

woman can be whatever they want. They pay for it. Why would you finance a woman? Shes a prostitute then. You need to pay to be with her? A GP has money to hire staff to take care of her 5 children. I can bet whatever you want it wont be her cleaning the house. A poor couple needs to work. This is true. Its what out society has become. All for corpo. And birthrates to zero. Its not eco its corpo. Eco is the excuse.

Last edited:

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This is very rough...but one thing i've learned is that women often show their red flags early and often but without any context you don't think twice about it.

I wonder how many times she's had to "stay late" at school to work on a project while she was actually going over to the other guys house and cheating on her husband.

I wonder how many times she's gone out of her way to show she appreciates all the hard work hes doing to put her through school.

Dollars to donuts she probably has been a cold frigid bitch to him over the last 3+ months. Lining up the next guy to swing to.

...And these women have the nerve to ask where have all the good men gone? Right here on reddit because some career harpy ripped out his heart and left him for dead on the side of the road.

In closing, there's only 2 realistic outcomes for this guy. 1st he fall into a deep depression regardless of the divorce case and never dates again. 2nd he becomes heartless and chads up, takes TRT and gets swole. Starts sleeping around and ruins the next generation of young women,

Agree although 1 and 2 are more phases than mutually exclusive outcomes (ask me how I know!).

Papist

Robin
if she had three kids and was alone? Isnt that enough to raise suspicions?

woman can be whatever they want. They pay for it. Why would you finance a woman? Shes a prostitute then. You need to pay to be with her?
I would never get with a woman with young kids, but there are bad men, and bad husbands out there, too.

My dad brags that he's a multimillionaire, and he's certainly got a lot of money, property abroad, etc. However when I was growing up, he basically forced my mum go out to work by not paying her enough housekeeping money to provide a reasonable standard of living - for example he told her to buy our clothes in charity shops, that we couldn't go on school trips, etc. Most of his earnings were being invested for his future.

I have two brothers of a similar age - and my older brother was really hyperactive, too - and yet my mum worked three 12 hour night shifts per week, followed by around four hours' sleep whilst we were at school. My dad always told us how lucky we were to be living in the countryside, after he bought a half-derelict house with no central heating. It took him years to restore it to a comfortable standard, by which time my mum had had enough and divorced him, after he cheated on her for the second time. I think we had four holidays (vacations) as a kid - two camping, and two that my mum paid for. My dad is a professional man, and earned three times the average wage. He claims our austere childhood was to 'build character'.

The reason I have related the above tale is to illustrate that some men are bastards, too. If it wasn't for the fact my mum worked, I think my childhood would have been even worse than it was. I think one has to be able to trust their spouse, and not be blinded to their imperfections by love or lust. But there are good women out there.

Troller

Pelican
I would never get with a woman with young kids, but there are bad men, and bad husbands out there, too.

My dad brags that he's a multimillionaire, and he's certainly got a lot of money, property abroad, etc. However when I was growing up, he basically forced my mum go out to work by not paying her enough housekeeping money to provide a reasonable standard of living - for example he told her to buy our clothes in charity shops, that we couldn't go on school trips, etc. Most of his earnings were being invested for his future.

I have two brothers of a similar age - and my older brother was really hyperactive, too - and yet my mum worked three 12 hour night shifts per week, followed by around four hours' sleep whilst we were at school. My dad always told us how lucky we were to be living in the countryside, after he bought a half-derelict house with no central heating. It took him years to restore it to a comfortable standard, by which time my mum had had enough and divorced him, after he cheated on her for the second time. I think we had four holidays (vacations) as a kid - two camping, and two that my mum paid for. My dad is a professional man, and earned three times the average wage. He claims our austere childhood was to 'build character'.

The reason I have related the above tale is to illustrate that some men are bastards, too. If it wasn't for the fact my mum worked, I think my childhood would have been even worse than it was. I think one has to be able to trust their spouse, and not be blinded to their imperfections by love or lust. But there are good women out there.
Thats different. I knew a old man really cheap on his three kids. One of them became a drug addict. Other no children. Ans the third only has one daughter. When he died one of his son took a trip to a tropical island with the inherited money.
This is stupid. The most important trait you can educate children is too always finish what they start. If they start something they have to finish it. Or they dont start at all. Give value to money also. But not too extreme. Dont buy everything they want. My kids been to Dubai, St Tropez, Monaco, etc, etc. Always in 5 star hotels and first class planes. They go to a top private school. We have food stock up for 1-2 years. My wife has money. She has my debit cards. She doesnt use Visa. She has also money from her family. But after the second kid went to school. She makes a part time. Just a place where she can show off her new clothes to other woman. Not because she needed money. But was with too much time free. Which was driving me crazy. Ive already bought my kids future houses. If they want them. Its under their name.
This is different your father disnt provide his wife and household. Which is a faillure as a man. A complete faillure. A man has to provide household. But paying a woman degree? Never. This is orange and apples. Your comparing emotionally paying a degree to not giving money to the household. I would never pay any degree to any woman unless a future daughter and it would never be law or liberal degrees. Never. You love someone when your ready to die for that person like Jesus did. And of course I would die for my wife to be alive. Shes the mother of my children. Thats love. Its not paying degrees to sluts.

Last edited:

MKE-Ed

Robin

Two years ago, I ran into a girl I hadn’t seen in three years because she had transferred to a new work location that was in one of the most affluent suburbs in the metro area I live in. She worked as a barista for a local coffee chain. At the time, this girl was dating a very wealthy guy who came from some serious money. For a variety of reasons, their relationship didn’t work out.

Once her upper class female customers found out that she had split up from her wealthy boyfriend, they literally advised her to get back together with the guy, marry him and stay married for 2-3 years and then dump him for the big payout. They were trying to get her to take advanatage of this guy so she could divorce rape him. She told me that the women that were advising her to do this to her ex were all attorneys, doctors and other corporate management types. She told me that she was shocked to see how ruthless and cold hearted these women were. She admitted that she and her ex had issues in their relationship, but she wasn’t going to take advantage of her ex and screw him over like these other women were advising her to do.

This girl told me that she actually lost a little faith in humanity after seeing how cold hearted and calculating these other women were. This girl comes from a blue collar middle class background. Like many of you have stated, avoid marrying attorneys and other corporate types big time.