Women drivers

One almost killed me earlier this year, of course it was in a woke dead satanic city I happened to be in. She was texting and driving and slammed into the car I was driving going like 70 when I was in the middle of a turn. Looked like she may have been pretty once, but covered in piercings and tats and a total cunt to boot. I know we're supposed to pray for these creatures, but I don't see anyone coming back from that kind of defilement. Driving like a strunz just proves they're empty in those little distracted noggins of theirs at the one time they should be paying attention. They lack the reflexes to be skilled drivers in the way that men are, especially with perception of surrounding objects and distances.

Pantheon

Sparrow
Orthodox
Back when I was taking a drivers license the instructor told us in a lecture that the statistics cleraly show that women are better drivers than men. They drive safer and cause less accidents. The instructor then proceeded to talk about the governmental goal of decreasing traffic deaths to zero per year.

This got me thinking about cars and modern traffic. If the state wants to decrease the death toll to a near zero level, it can only mean an increase in rules and regulations. On the surface, this utilitarian goal makes it seem as if the state cares about our safety when in reality it aims to restrict our freedom of movement by creating controlled and predictable environments. Sort of how they cut down all trees to create visible and safe streets where women can jog in the evening.

In my view, spontaneity is important, as much as order. Life is a trade off between danger and security. It should be clear by now that there is a 'compulsive security' disorder that is afflicting modern people, that does not want to leave any room for unexpected surprises or danger. Whether it is about intellectual, medical or physical control, it seems to come from the same root anxiety.

Without any danger, there is no life; no development. So I often find myself thinking - how many of these roads, signes and rules do we Really need? A person who trusts life more than he fears death will sometimes be able to go off-script, but not to the careless point of becoming tempted by the Devil. The Devil is in both anarchy and control.

The mandatory seat belt is a symbol of how the state intervenes in the personal space which is your car, leaving any notions of secular integrity to your private thoughts, which might be as perverted as you like (since there is no God). Wearing a seat belt always made me claustrophobic and a less relaxed and worse driver, and having a beer always improved by motor skills since I became more relaxed.

Modern society effectively replaced the road (reality) with the map (ideology) and the road signs (both in regards to traffic and politics).

According to the statistics, women drive safer than men. The backwards logic is therefore is that women drive better than men, and feminists applaud the fact that women are able to fill the roads with cars as much as men. The car is of course a symbol of freedom in today's society, so all gals must have one too.

The truth is that women drive safer than men because they are not as good at driving on average. The reason we need endless rules and regulations on the roads is to allow everyone to drive in the first place. Women need more prescriptive instructions and symbolic signs while men take more risks (because of higher spatial awareness).

In an ideal world, most traffic rules and signposts, speed limits should be abolished. The best drivers can drive without them (in fact all the signs are a distraction from the road) - like the best skiers can go off-pist and the best swimmers can do without a life jacket.

Who is the best, the skier who is able to go off pist but might die in the process, or the novice who takes the marked pist, comes down alive and gets a medal? That's esentially most people with a driver's licence.

Last edited:

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Back when I was taking a drivers license the instructor told us in a lecture that the statistics cleraly show that women are better drivers than men. They drive safer and cause less accidents. The instructor then proceeded to talk about the governmental goal of decreasing traffic deaths to zero per year.

This got me thinking about cars and modern traffic. If the state wants to decrease the death toll to a near zero level, it can only mean an increase in rules and regulations. On the surface, this utilitarian goal makes it seem as if the state cares about our safety when in reality it aims to restrict our freedom of movement by creating controlled and predictable environments. Sort of how they cut down all trees to create visible and safe streets where women can jog in the evening.

In my view, spontaneity is important, as much as order. Life is a trade off between danger and security. It should be clear by now that there is a 'compulsive security' disorder that is afflicting modern people, that does not want to leave any room for unexpected surprises or danger. Whether it is about intellectual, medical or physical control, it seems to come from the same root anxiety.

Without any danger, there is no life; no development. So I often find myself thinking - how many of these roads, signes and rules do we Really need? A person who trusts life more than he fears death will sometimes be able to go off-script, but not to the careless point of becoming tempted by the Devil. The Devil is in both anarchy and control.

The mandatory seat belt is a symbol of how the state intervenes in the personal space which is your car, leaving any notions of secular integrity to your private thoughts, which might be as perverted as you like (since there is no God). Wearing a seat belt always made me claustrophobic and a less relaxed and worse driver, and having a beer always improved by motor skills since I became more relaxed.

Modern society effectively replaced the road (reality) with the map (ideology) and the road signs (both in regards to traffic and politics).

According to the statistics, women drive safer than men. The backwards logic is therefore is that women drive better than men, and feminists applaud the fact that women are able to fill the roads with cars as much as men. The car is of course a symbol of freedom in today's society, so all gals must have one too.

The truth is that women drive safer than men because they are not as good at driving on average. The reason we need endless rules and regulations on the roads is to allow everyone to drive in the first place. Women need more prescriptive instructions and symbolic signs while men take more risks (because of higher spatial awareness).

In an ideal world, most traffic rules and signposts, speed limits should be abolished. The best drivers can drive without them (in fact all the signs are a distraction from the road) - like the best skiers can go off-pist and the best swimmers can do without a life jacket.

Who is the best, the skier who is able to go off pist but might die in the process, or the novice who takes the marked pist, comes down alive and gets a medal? That's esentially most people with a driver's licence.

1633478927933.gif

bk19xsa

Robin

Americans and the Western world demonstrating ideas of women drivers being safer, which in their speak means women are better drivers than men, just frustrates me. Such things in the rest of the world are laughed at as Men there know why women are 'safer' but ultimately also poorer drivers.

Americans and the West are not the majority of the world, yet they pretend their woke ideas should be mainstream and a standard that all the world should apply. It's a cocoon of false ideas wrapped around people here in the West. These same feminists and woke liberal males, who say women are better drivers than men, will go suddenly silent when in other parts of the world and act soft or tame on the outside in order to survive there.

I grew up in a country that prides itself on male driving and therefore have a lot of love towards driving that any red blooded male in my place would have. Driving is a manly act. It's about steering and controlling a machine. The exhilaration one feels while driving is a masculine exhilaration similar to how we men used to feel when once we used to ride horses. We are explorers and workers. We need the machine for those purposes.

Moreover, most of the girls whom I have been with have given me their car keys, including ones here in US. So many of them dislike driving or just by their senses know that I am a man and a better driver.

Only when I am very tired or not bothered at all do I let women drive me.

Lawrence87

Robin
Orthodox
I see a lot of women who have 4 by 4s in order to take their kids to school who don't know how to handle the size of them...

To be honest though the worst drivers I see tend to be foreigners

Garuda

Kingfisher
Prime example:

I wonder what percentage of drivers in Latin America are women since most cars there have neither airbags or anti-lock brakes.

Also, Dodge once produced a car for women called the La Femme.

Solitarius

Sparrow
Prime example:

I wonder what percentage of drivers in Latin America are women since most cars there have neither airbags or anti-lock brakes.

Also, Dodge once produced a car for women called the La Femme.
It ought to have been equipped with a siren that couldn't be turned off while it was in operation so pedestrians might have a chance of escape. That'd be the sporting thing to do anyway ha ha.

Pantheon

Sparrow
Orthodox
Americans and the Western world demonstrating ideas of women drivers being safer, which in their speak means women are better drivers than men, just frustrates me. Such things in the rest of the world are laughed at as Men there know why women are 'safer' but ultimately also poorer drivers.

Americans and the West are not the majority of the world, yet they pretend their woke ideas should be mainstream and a standard that all the world should apply. It's a cocoon of false ideas wrapped around people here in the West. These same feminists and woke liberal males, who say women are better drivers than men, will go suddenly silent when in other parts of the world and act soft or tame on the outside in order to survive there.

I grew up in a country that prides itself on male driving and therefore have a lot of love towards driving that any red blooded male in my place would have. Driving is a manly act. It's about steering and controlling a machine. The exhilaration one feels while driving is a masculine exhilaration similar to how we men used to feel when once we used to ride horses. We are explorers and workers. We need the machine for those purposes.

Moreover, most of the girls whom I have been with have given me their car keys, including ones here in US. So many of them dislike driving or just by their senses know that I am a man and a better driver.

Only when I am very tired or not bothered at all do I let women drive me.

Well yes, the rule is that the more freedom you grant women, the less freedom will be left over to men (because women are prescriptive and need more rules to navigate). So while men are more spatially 'intuitive' and socially rational, women are more spatially prescriptive and socially intuitive.

Of course, some alpha women can be top drivers, so the issue is as always celebrating mediocrity. In a better world, only men would drive, so that we would have less cars on the street and less rules and speed limits. One car per man and family would be optimal.

Last edited:

dicknixon72

Pelican
Women generally lack situation awareness. I was taught very early in flight school to always be scanning your environment, scanning your gauges for signs of abnormalities or trouble, and always have an 'out.' I apply this to driving as well and can't tell you how many close calls I've managed to escape safely or avoid altogether.

Lack of situation awareness and lack of ability to control a car is best exemplified by the GM ignition switch debacle from years ago. Long story short, a poorly-engineered ignition switch combined with people - mostly young women - filling car keys with literally ounces of extra weight of garbage like keychains, charms, etc. resulted in worn ignition cylinders 'kicking back' into the 'off/ACC' position. The result was a loss of power steering. Most of the accidents involved IONs, Cobalts, and G5s - low-end compacts that aged poorly and were likely also poorly maintained driven by younger, inexperienced and female drivers.

The solution is simple - shift car to neutral, turn key, and the car starts.

OR

Pull over with greater steering effort.

Look also with the Toyota unintended acceleration issues where dealers discovered that owners sometimes had two, three, four, or even FIVE additional floormats on the floor that ended up getting wedged up over the accelerator pedal or under and behind the brake pedal - or both.

Carolus

Pigeon
This actually serves as the perfect analogy for most female-male disputes, as it so aptly demonstrates the woman’s inability to take responsibility for anything she does, or to even understand why she is responsible for her actions and the things she controls.

And then he said: “It’s like rear-ending someone and then blaming them for the damage to your car!” Of course, that will just be an inside joke for the men. For many women that’s just normal.

Imagine if these people were given positions of authority, what a pickle we would be in.
Funnily enough, it turns out that the guy in the lambo almost hit a cyclist and sideswiped the girl's car and then tried to leave the scene. She was trying to case after him.

Women generally lack situation awareness. I was taught very early in flight school to always be scanning your environment, scanning your gauges for signs of abnormalities or trouble, and always have an 'out.' I apply this to driving as well and can't tell you how many close calls I've managed to escape safely or avoid altogether.

Lack of situation awareness and lack of ability to control a car is best exemplified by the GM ignition switch debacle from years ago. Long story short, a poorly-engineered ignition switch combined with people - mostly young women - filling car keys with literally ounces of extra weight of garbage like keychains, charms, etc. resulted in worn ignition cylinders 'kicking back' into the 'off/ACC' position. The result was a loss of power steering. Most of the accidents involved IONs, Cobalts, and G5s - low-end compacts that aged poorly and were likely also poorly maintained driven by younger, inexperienced and female drivers.

The solution is simple - shift car to neutral, turn key, and the car starts.

OR

Pull over with greater steering effort.

Look also with the Toyota unintended acceleration issues where dealers discovered that owners sometimes had two, three, four, or even FIVE additional floormats on the floor that ended up getting wedged up over the accelerator pedal or under and behind the brake pedal - or both.

It's beyond me why anyone would need more than one floor mat.

Even if a car owner wanted to cover the footwells with DIY vinyl mats to keep the interior "original", it would still be less thicker than 3-5 mats.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
When I see a driver making routine errors, improper signalling, swerving lanes, braking when unnecessary, driving in the passing lane, and failing to be properly aggressive (ie can't merge without stopping) it is invariably a woman.

But men are far more likely to speed or drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
I suspect woman cause the vast majority of fender benders and accidents overall, while men cause the majority of death.

A police officer could provide much better input than my personal opinion.

Lawrence87

Robin
Orthodox
When I see a driver making routine errors, improper signalling, swerving lanes, braking when unnecessary, driving in the passing lane, and failing to be properly aggressive (ie can't merge without stopping) it is invariably a woman.

But men are far more likely to speed or drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
I suspect woman cause the vast majority of fender benders and accidents overall, while men cause the majority of death.

A police officer could provide much better input than my personal opinion.
Yeah my guess would be that men are more likely to do recklessly fast insane things that cause fatal accidents because men tend to be less risk averse and more shall we say ballsy... Even when sober.

Women are probably less likely to do something insane and dangerous, but way more likely to do the bog standard irritating things that we see day to day.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Funnily enough, it turns out that the guy in the lambo almost hit a cyclist and sideswiped the girl's car and then tried to leave the scene. She was trying to case after him.
I was wondering about that, she mentioned something about that in the video but no one was bringing it up. People are so quick to jump to conclusions without knowing the full story.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Man-blamers! Let’s do a forensic investigation and get to the bottom of this injustice.
I'm not saying she wasn't a **** for slamming into a lambo and claiming he had white privilege, but it's just so typical and shortsighted of internet mobs to attack an easy target without even caring about accuracy.