Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
It occurred to me today, there seems to be a strong correlation of when tattoos took off and when taking film pictures died off. Cell phones replaced cameras, but people mainly use cell phones to take pictures of themselves while making infantile faces.

Used to, it was a big deal to shoot a roll of film every month or so to chronicle family life, and those permanent pictures were put into these things called photo albums, or sometimes hung on the wall. No one took selfies with film cameras, one looked through the camera and took a picture of other people and places. Of the kids growing up, of get togethers, and family vacations. Those were the images that had meaning.
I don't have a problem with the sentiment, but this occurred to you October 27th

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
My kids are still very small and I'm really, really hoping that tattoos will die out by the time they're teenagers. Double for ear gauges, which really make me want to vomit when I see them. You'll occasionally see a well done tattoo on a very fit body that looks OK, but ear gauges are always revolting.

Tattoos have been popular for at least 25-30 years now. I remember when they started in the 90's, I thought it would be a flash in the pan . Even Shaq got some, which is hilarious. But they've not only lasted, but gotten worse. Many states used to ban tattoo parlors, now every state has them and every bimbo gets one for any random "life event."

Lost souls in the swirling abyss of self-mutilation, on their way down, down, down. Don't join them. Don't enable them. Don't encourage them. Save the young unspoiled ones to create a family leading toward Godliness. The women who already have them have a choice to remove them now thankfully, with lasers, though the stain is still there. For those who need scripture to back it up:

Leviticus 19:28 - " Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. "

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - " Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. "

Romans 12:1-2 - " Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. "

1 Kings 18:28 - " So they shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. "

1 Timothy 2:9 - " I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes."

Galatians 5:17 - " For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. "

I'm starting to reach a breaking point on this.

Repeatedly on Facebook and in real life, I'm confronted with women showing off their new tattoos that are the ugliest, most unsightly eyesores imaginable. It's bad enough they're defacing their bodies to begin with, but these tattoos are beyond stupid: football teams logos, cliched sayings, Indian motifs.

How does the board handle this shit?

I won't compliment, but I usually stop short of saying "OMG I need a barf bucket." I often sidestep this by changing the subject or saying "Hm, that must have hurt." On Facebook I refuse to comment, while the usual crowd of tiny-dicked Omegas does the "You go, girl bullshit."

Someone needs to tell these women tattoos are dreadful but it's hard to do that without coming off like your parents.
Close your eyes. Problem solved!

Salinger

Woodpecker

I can state from experience that there is a direct correlation between the number of tatoos on a woman and how degenerate she is.
IMO they serve 3 purposes:
- advertise their potential degenercy to Chads (most women falsely assume men judge inexperienced women negatively... just as a woman would judge a man).
- intimidate beta males (“dont waste your time hitting on me, weakling”)
- signal some prententious notion of being “deep”, artsy, whatever

Most women with tattoos are clueless idiots that think they are impressing some Chad with their “bad girl” cred, when in reality they are just sealing their fate as a temporary sperm recepticle until said Chad finds an unspoiled, high class pussy to LTR.