Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?

1.Tattoos are stupid. Why brand yourself for life? Most women when they buy a pair of shoes are in love with them for a week a and then they discard them in a closet never to be seen again, yet they think that they're gonna like the image they put on their arm for the rest of their life. Oh I know, they don't think, they act on impulse.
2. Tattoos don't make you look better. The tattooed image might be very nice and drawn very artistically, but have you ever seen a tattoo on a skin of a female that looks better than naked skin on a female? I know what I think.
2. Tattooes are a substitute for achievement. A superficial way for people who have not achieved anything to stand out in a way, be to special. There's nothing special in going to a tattoo parlor. Go become a doctor or something.
Most women are like most blue pill. men, in that they assume the opposite sex thinks like they do. Women tend to view tattoos on men as signal of experience, rebelion, strength, etc. They adopt traits like tattoos and careers, because they falsely assume mimmicking alpha males makes them more attractive to said alpha males. Listen to all the countless pop songs about young women not wanting to be “innocent”. Women think men desire the same experience and independence they are so enamored with. In reality, becoming some tatted sex bunny in your 20s may yeild a few years of short term Chad lays, but will ultimately destroy your SMV long term.

Last edited:
Years from now it will be hard for these females to get a job in a carny. Too many applicants.
I think it will be the opposite because so many American will have tattoos that it will be seen as normal in a few years. Even the bank president will possibly have a face tattoo. Another possibility is that a law will be passed banning companies from discriminating against people with tattoos. I don't want this to happen, but I see the decline in standards.

My personal feeling about tattoos is that they are definitely not ladylike and probably not good for men as well. I think the same for heavy drinking, smoking, and unnecessary swearing. All of these actions are bad for men in excessive amounts but much worse for women. The difference is that tattoos are more of a permanent nature and are expensive to remove. When I see a beautiful woman covered with tattoos, I think of it like a beautiful piece of art vandalized. A beautiful woman is proof of God's existence and it is sad when she chooses to destroy herself with tattoos everywhere. Yes, I believe there are different standards for men and women when it comes to certain actions. I think women should be the gentler sex. I guess that makes me 'sexist' by modern American standards, but I can see that I am not alone in my thinking.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
_115218916_gettyimages-1283432604.jpg

Meet the New Zealand minister of foreign affairs, Nanaia Mahuta. Of course, it's racist to suggest that our representative on the international stage shouldn't have scribbles on her face because it's "cultural."

Tattoos are just ugly. Same with piercings in other parts of the body apart form navel and ears. No person looks good with them unless they're from primitive African or Amazonian tribes. A woman with big tattoos covering her body it's a giant red flag telling to me "I'm a bad decision maker who can't figure out what i want from life, i want Chad to take care of me but still act like an irresponsible teenager"

Rob Banks

Pelican
Tattooing the body is defiling the temple.
I agree. But I do not understand why tattoos and piercings on women are (rightly) condemned around here, but other methods artificially altering one's appearance are not (e.g. makeup, lipstick, dyed hair that is not a weird color, etc).

In my opinion, all these artificial alterations or concealings of the natural God-given look (including, but not limited to, tattoos) are akin to "defiling the temple."

Some alterations defile more than others. Obviously, a woman with short green-colored hair, full-body tattoos, and a nose piercing is far worse than a woman with dyed-blonde hair and light makeup. But the latter is a defilement of the body nonetheless (albeit to a lesser degree).

I agree. But I do not understand why tattoos and piercings on women are (rightly) condemned around here, but other methods artificially altering one's appearance are not (e.g. makeup, lipstick, dyed hair that is not a weird color, etc).

In my opinion, all these artificial alterations or concealings of the natural God-given look (including, but not limited to, tattoos) are akin to "defiling the temple."

Some alterations defile more than others. Obviously, a woman with short green-colored hair, full-body tattoos, and a nose piercing is far worse than a woman with dyed-blonde hair and light makeup. But the latter is a defilement of the body nonetheless (albeit to a lesser degree).
Book of Enoch

“8:1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these and the art of making them: bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up eyes and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious and choice stones, and all (kinds of) coloured dyes. And the world was changed.”

Accordingly, it was the fallen angels who taught women to wear makeup.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Book of Enoch

“8:1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these and the art of making them: bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up eyes and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious and choice stones, and all (kinds of) coloured dyes. And the world was changed.”

Accordingly, it was the fallen angels who taught women to wear makeup.

To be fair though, Enoch isn’t canon since the original text was likely heavily altered.