Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?

Vitriol

Pelican
McQueen said:
Pump + Dump.

Tats = easy girls. Enjoy and move on.

Focus on your life and don't focus on changing sluts.

I think this is the right answer. We all already know these sluts in the Anglosphere aren't suitable for marriage or LTRs anyway, so who cares? Does your dick suddenly go limp if a hot girl has one or two tattoos?

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
TheBlackNarwhal said:
Call me hipster, but I really don't care much about tattoos on a girl as long as I can consider it art. If she passes the boner test, what else matters? It's most likely the generation gap between me and most other members (I'm 18).

tumblr_mqkgqnH4ov1qbz6f6o1_400.jpg

2/10 would not bang because of tattoos

I honestly think tattoos are the ultimate form of peacocking, so I got one where no one sees it usually.

"It's most likely the generation gap between me and most other members (I'm 18)."

Yes, it is and I'll admit I'm starting to feel my age, esp. when talking about this. But allow me to reminisce (which is what I tend to do best lately).

I can remember my first serious g/f in high school and her hanging out when my folks were away. I used to get her to hang out naked and I vividly remember seeing her walk down the hallway and thinking "Wow, there is NOTHING better than this!" "THIS" meaning the female body.

So I don't get why any women with a decent body would feel the need to modify it. And I think societal pressure for them to do so is a deliberate attempt on the part of Those In Charge to make sure men don't get to experience women's bodies in all their untouched glory. They screwed with women's minds via feminism, so now they're screwing with their bodies too.

I probably think too much, but this does present something of a boner killer for me, since brings up ramifications of larger issues, blah, blah, blah. The way some guys are turned off by feminist-speak (i.e. "cis-gendered") I get turned off by ink.

If I were 18, it probably wouldn't care either, but keep in mind there is a difference when a teenager tells you she got inked and when a 35-year-old says the same.

I find it very disgusting. It would be nice to see men stand up and start a move to let women know how trashy and low class we find this. Look at the way most men view tats = easy lay, not worth a LTR, trashy. If we had daughters would we want them viewed this way by men? Not at all.

Really sad watching our society crumble.

Edelweiss

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
We all like women who dress in a classy, feminine way, which is way more sexy, at least for me, than a chick wearing bitch clothes.
It's all ornaments.

That's why I find women with tatoos extremely sexy, as it adds a bit of spice to her already hot body. Now when I say tatoos, I mean ones that are definitely NOT like the girl in the post above. I mean tatoos which are only visible when naked, which would enhance certain body parts.

Again I'm talking pure bang-perspective here. LTR is a different story.

However if I happen to have a LTR with a girl I value, I would perhaps suggest she gets a sexy tatoo to please my eyes...

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
I have tattoos myself, and don't mind them on a girl, as long as it's somewhere private and it's a little thing. I do not like girls with them on their arms. Real turn off.

Have you seen what Cheryl Cole has done to herself, she is a stuning looking woman with a great body and yet she's had this absolutely enormous thing put on her:

article-2401342-1B6FD57C000005DC-180_634x632.jpg

I mean, it looks like she's shit herself:

Cheryl-Cole-tattoo.jpg

I'm not saying that I think it's necessarily a bad thing, and it's a good photo (the top one) for obvious reasons, but it's a big...excessive don't you think?!

Still, would bang 10/10/

Teedub said:
I have tattoos myself, and don't mind them on a girl, as long as it's somewhere private and it's a little thing. I do not like girls with them on their arms. Real turn off.

Have you seen what Cheryl Cole has done to herself, she is a stuning looking woman with a great body and yet she's had this absolutely enormous thing put on her:

Cheryl-Cole-tattoo.jpg

I'm not saying that I think it's necessarily a bad thing, and it's a good photo (the top one) for obvious reasons, but it's a big...excessive don't you think?!

Still, would bang 10/10/

Ruined.

Wald

Parlay44

Peacock
Gold Member
One thing I will say about this topic ...Women know they will hit the wall and be unfuckable one day. But for today getting tattoos like this gets them attention. Not the good kind of attention though. The good kind being "You're beautiful and I want to marry you" attention.

They get "You're hot, easy and I want to fuck you" attention. I think this is more important to women in the short term. Society has taken care of women's long term interests for them. So I don't see this trend going away anytime soon. Sadly.

Parlay44

Peacock
Gold Member
It's already starting to look like shit. Just so you guys know they make different brands of tattoo ink. My tattoo artist friend only uses top quality stuff. He says the newer inks look like new for more than 10 years. Do your research before you commit to something.
uanN08j.jpg

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Teedub said:

Cheryl-Cole-tattoo.jpg

Still, would bang 10/10/

Tattoos on guys are a different matter. It's like big muscles -- some things were not supposed to be for women.

I'm sure feminists reading this will have smoke coming out of their ears at this point, but I don't like ornamentation on women that I associate with "men's men" like my Uncle Louie, the Navy dude. But I don't want to be getting women naked and thinking of him.

purpley

Robin
This happens to me all the time. I'll be driving or walking down the street, and a sexy chick catches my eye. Then I see tattoos, and she becomes instantly less attractive to me. To each his own, but tattoos on a woman just look trashy to me. I love nice & smooth/soft skin all around the body of a woman. To me, that is so much of what makes them sexy. Don't get me wrong, I'd still bang, and maybe date if she's really cool enough. Unless she's covered in them, it's not an ultimate dealbreaker. However, it definitely works against her.

Yano

Sparrow
Some girls' tattoos are sexy. Most aren't though. I think men these days get lame tattoos as well.

For example, my cousin's fat girlfriend persuaded him to get a tattoo of the golden snitch from hairy potter.

I told him that he should have got some golden snitch wings coming out of his asshole as if his ass swallowed it.

He didn't laugh.

Parlay44

Peacock
Gold Member
TheBlackNarwhal said:
Maybe it's because I was around military folk for a long time and they are notorious for getting tattoos. My recruiting sergeant has full sleeves himself.

Tattoos are not manly anymore if women are wearing them so casually. Everyone is a tattoo art connoisseur these days.

iknowexactly

Crow
Gold Member
TheBlackNarwhal said:
I'll deal with that when it comes. Most likely won't marry.

Tattoos are a red flag for me for a "sexually liberated" youth in girls in my age group. Of course I'd bang. Long term? Not really my thing.

Right, that's the point older posters are making, I think.

You'll think about it. Not what one hears from someone who's going to buy in the sales world.

So you'll think, move on, but her tattoos won't--she'll still be stuck with them and in even 4-6 years she won't even look fertile anymore, she'll just look insane with that car on her arm.

TheBlackNarwhal

Woodpecker
Parlay44 said:
Tattoos are not manly anymore if women are wearing them so casually. Everyone is a tattoo art connoisseur these days.

Women having generic tattoos of roses, butterflies, or angel wings is not going to stop me from getting any ink on my body that I want. The same could be said of a number of things women do today that was solely in the realm of men before.

iknowexactly said:
So you'll think, move on, but her tattoos won't--she'll still be stuck with them and in even 4-6 years she won't even look fertile anymore, she'll just look insane with that car on her arm.

Right, but can't this be said of any woman, regardless of tattoos? A 30 year old woman with or without tattoos will never be as attractive as 20 year old woman with tattoos. If you older gentlemen do not like tattoos in general then that is perfectly okay, I have a tattoo in a hidden place myself so my opinion is slightly biased.

Women will chalk up bad tattoos later down the line to bad life decisions. For me, I know that I will always be satisfied with whatever ink I put on my body because I got it at a specific time in my life for a specific reason.