Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?

iknowexactly

Crow
Gold Member
TheBlackNarwhal said:
A 30 year old woman with or without tattoos will never be as attractive as 20 year old woman with tattoos.

All other things being equal, you'd be right.

But an upper-middle class woman 30 YO who's genetically prettier than the 20 YO (but 10 years older) and the 20 year old is dimwitted and boring with a sleeve....

Parlay44

Peacock
Gold Member
iknowexactly said:
TheBlackNarwhal said:
A 30 year old woman with or without tattoos will never be as attractive as 20 year old woman with tattoos.

All other things being equal, you'd be right.

But an upper-middle class woman 30 YO who's genetically prettier than the 20 YO (but 10 years older) and the 20 year old is dimwitted and boring with a sleeve....

Neither is relationship material. But I'll take the younger one for the bang.

TheBlackNarwhal

Woodpecker
Perhaps it comes down to something as simple as upbringing. I've been exposed to tattooed women all my life so I don't find it a big deal. Probably not the same case for you, so it would be natural for you prefer a non-tattooed woman. I respect that.

That being said I probably wouldn't date a girl that was heavily tattooed i.e both arm sleeves, leg sleeves, and neck tattooed. One Half sleeve with maybe one on the leg are fine by me.

The next generation of kids will probably think everyone is born with a tattoo somewhere on their body.

Stun

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This is about 35-40% of the women in San Francisco. I think Roissy or someone wrote that tattoos are a sign of sexual availability to lower class men. He's probably right, but I would say lower class or 'counter-culture' men.

I'm in the 30+ age group who thinks 'tramp' but I don't disqualify a woman sexually because of ink. Probably would not marry her, though.

azulsombra

Pelican
TheBlackNarwhal said:
Call me hipster, but I really don't care much about tattoos on a girl as long as I can consider it art. If she passes the boner test, what else matters? It's most likely the generation gap between me and most other members (I'm 18).

2/10 would not bang because of tattoos

I honestly think tattoos are the ultimate form of peacocking, so I got one where no one sees it usually.

Its definitely a generational thing but it happened almost overnight. I'm in my late 20s so I'm not some 50 yr old dude who is "out of touch". Still even when I was in high school late 90s -early 2000s bitches my age were not running around with tattoos unless they were some fat undateable goth chick or something like that. No pretty feminine specimen thought it was cool to get a tattoo and in the rare chance that they did it would be something subtle like a small heart behind their ankle or calf. Maybe it was Pink or Avril Lavigne, Britney or some other female popstar on MTV that changed the tide and made even feminine girls think one or two tats is cool on a girl. Then along came the rihannas, sleeve tats, short hair and skrillex cuts and we got to where we are today.

The rebellious thing girls did when I was in middle school and high school was get a tongue ring. This was a MUCH easier way to identify a slut and did no permanent damage unlike tattoos and we provided the girls our cocks to put them to use. This was a win-win situation for everybody.

Speaking of getting head, Bill Clinton will always be my favorite president because he made blowjobs an unavoidable topic for mainstream puritan america. News stations every night were forced to talk about or around a subject that hadnt ever been mentioned in primetime before. This led to curious teenage girls that were quite eager to practice their lewinsky technique. Hopefully the tattoo trend will end and sluts will go back to rocking tongue rings again.

The Lizard of Oz

Crow
Gold Member
Wutang said:
There's going to be a lot of grannies with tramp stamps in about 40 years.

Exactly.

Think about the mortician who has to deal with "granny's sleeves". Those dudes are going to be taking a lot of grief once these inked-up wretches start to croak.

Can you imagine being a kid growing up, maybe you come out with your mangina coder daddy to see your divorced granny living in one of those nasty/glorious Florida burgs. Then granny bends over and you see some large black Chinese characters on the small of her back. You realize at that moment that your entire family needs to die, by your hand if need be.

Seriously, guys need to to talk with bitches about what will happen when they're old. There is a way that a tat on parched and wrinkled skin looks that surpasses in ugliness anything I've ever seen.

The epidemic of tattoos is the single worst thing happening to American women today -- and that is really saying something. When will it peak?

Ziltoid

Pelican
Though I generally find tattoos and piercings unattractive on women, I think it being a good indicator of sluttyness is quickly becoming dated.

It's not rebellious or even uncommon anymore... I know more than a few weird, socially inept chicks that are really into artsy bullshit who have tattoos, but don't sleep around.

So either way, it probably is often indicative that not all is right upstairs.

cool

Woodpecker
I've seen some lame dudes wearing a shirt that says "I heart tattooed girls".

I want to buy a shirt that says "I don't heart tattooed girls".

Therapsid

Pelican
Ziltoid said:
Though I generally find tattoos and piercings unattractive on women, I think it being a good indicator of sluttyness is quickly becoming dated.

It's not rebellious or even uncommon anymore... I know more than a few weird, socially inept chicks that are really into artsy bullshit who have tattoos, but don't sleep around.

So either way, it probably is often indicative that not all is right upstairs.

I don't know. I still find that these weird, socially inept inked up chicks are sluttier than their non-tattooed peers. Even though they're usually heinous, but that's another issue.

Put it this way - the few early 20-something virgins, and the larger group of twenties chicks with only a couple of sexual partners, are more likely to not have tat's than their sluttier friends.

Look at it from the girl's perspective. What's a greater spontaneous leap? What's a bigger submission to momentary desire? Getting a tattoo or fucking a random guy? I mean, a girl could have a one night stand and get away with it, but a tattoo is forever. Her parents will find out!

I'd argue almost any girl with a tattoo should be receptive to a same night lay.

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Acute Angle said:
TheBlackNarwhal said:
The next generation of kids will probably think everyone is born with a tattoo somewhere on their body.

When their 'uncool' parents all have tattoos, the next generation will, in an act of rebellion, loudly eschew self-vandalisation.

This is the end game. Once people start to see ink on their grandmas and other "old people" the counter culture element to it will die off as fast as getting "tramp stamps" which are now associated as uncool since they the only demographic with them are "old people."

Beyond Borders

Peacock
Gold Member
TheBlackNarwhal said:

Call me crazy, but I would turn that inside out and eat it alive.

TheBlackNarwhal

Woodpecker
Here's the crazy part...You're not crazy!

Kingsley Davis said:
Tattoos are the most blatant class marker. Proles gonna prole.

So now we're living in some India-esque type of class based society? If and when I get a sleeve done I'll be sure to rock an Armani suit 24/7 with Gucci loafers just so people don't know how low-class I am. :angel:

Yes, I agree women in America have missed the marker for what it is to be an ideal woman. If you're ugly and/or fat, then you're still ugly and/or fat but you have some tattoos. I'm accepting it for what it is, and I should count my blessings and be glad I will have the opportunity in the future to visit countries where I don't have to worry about getting attacked by whales with fattitude.

TheBlackNarwhal said:

Kingsley Davis said:

No one is calling you crazy for wanting to bang the shit out of the girl.

I think for some guys it's a turn off for sure, but that's not the point of Kingsley Davis' post. It's a class marker. Lower class marker. Class of what? Low class character for a woman. Any woman who marks her body permanently in some way, I believe has something fundamentally wrong with herself (hates her body or something). So for marriage - no tattoos is the way to go.

If you would choose to not only fuck a girl with tattoos but marry her - by all means - go ahead.

Now - the last thing I want to say is - chill man. We use a double standard, remember?

Tattoos on guys = badass :banana:

Wald

Grizzly

Pigeon
Days of Broken Arrows said:
Someone needs to tell these women tattoos are dreadful but it's hard to do that without coming off like your parents.

I had a conversation about this with a chick I used to work with. When she was 18, she was probably as close to a 10 as you can get without Photoshop; now, 10 years later, she's about an 8, unmarried, hitting the wall HARD and getting real desperate. Big all-natural tits that don't sag, a real genetic lotto winner, but dumber than a box of rocks. She raises more cocks than a rooster farm.

Anyways, I was telling her that I don't like tattoos on chicks because its not feminine, and when I think of people that have tattoos I think of sailors, bikers, prisoners, and so on. She starts giving me this crap about how she was thinking of getting a tattoo, they're SOOOOOO cool, and that one guy even told her that he wouldn't think of fucking a chick without tattoos.

I asked her "would you go out with a guy who wears lipstick and earrings?"

Her: "Ha ha, NOOOOOO, of course NOOOOOT!!!!..........oh..........I see what you mean." The empty look on her face was priceless.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Grizzly said:
Days of Broken Arrows said:
Someone needs to tell these women tattoos are dreadful but it's hard to do that without coming off like your parents.

I had a conversation about this with a chick I used to work with. When she was 18, she was probably as close to a 10 as you can get without Photoshop; now, 10 years later, she's about an 8, unmarried, hitting the wall HARD and getting real desperate. Big all-natural tits that don't sag, a real genetic lotto winner, but dumber than a box of rocks. She raises more cocks than a rooster farm.

Anyways, I was telling her that I don't like tattoos on chicks because its not feminine, and when I think of people that have tattoos I think of sailors, bikers, prisoners, and so on. She starts giving me this crap about how she was thinking of getting a tattoo, they're SOOOOOO cool, and that one guy even told her that he wouldn't think of fucking a chick without tattoos.

I asked her "would you go out with a guy who wears lipstick and earrings?"

Her: "Ha ha, NOOOOOO, of course NOOOOOT!!!!..........oh..........I see what you mean." The empty look on her face was priceless.

EXCELLENT point. The same goes for this:

Her: "Don't you like strong women?"
Me: "Do you like men who scamper up on a chair when they see a mouse?"

Stun

Kingfisher
Gold Member
TheBlackNarwhal said:

Kingsley Davis said:

So now we're living in some India-esque type of class based society? If and when I get a sleeve done I'll be sure to rock an Armani suit 24/7 with Gucci loafers just so people don't know how low-class I am. :angel:

This is why people over 30 want to strangle everyone under 25 - no one is being classist here. But you DO say something about yourself the way you present yourself. The people that think they're the coolest IDGAF or want to scream to everyone how independent they are are the ones most likely, and the most predictably, to get tattoos.

If you have to make a point about how much you don't give a fuck, then you clearly do give a fuck.