Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?

Pytonga

Sparrow
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47231027

'I tattooed my face so I couldn't get a normal job'

LeeEnfield303 said:
Captainstabbin said:
^ She had a great rack before the tats and weight.

Yech. Would be like mating with a demon.

I have to agree, every tatted one I've been with in the past made me feel unclean afterwards, like multiple cold showers couldn't sever the feeling that I just copulated with a demonic vessel.

I have yet to meet a single tatted person (meaning tats everywhere) who doesn't have major obvious character flaws and is probably running through life on empty in what gives them meaning like normal people do.

Some girls still have their virgin skin and talk about how they 'want' this tattoo or that one, and I'm thinking that just the idea of wanting to mutilate yourself, someone needs to spank some sense into you girl. FFS they desire to disfigure themselves, it truly is a satanic process. Tattoos are blood-letting after all.

Rush87

Hummingbird
Tattoo's are a symptom of a disease, I.E: feminism. Don't disqualify a girl for a tattoo however. Women are malleable. They are influenced by the most alpha male in their social circle. I would still give them a chance as they may still be more appropriate than the most feminine of women who have yet to be subject to western cancer.

I’m seeing a rise in tattoos on the upper body, as in chest, neck, and - albeit rarely - on the face. I think as sleeve tats and leg tats have become more common, people are starting to one up each other and getting tatted up in more extreme places. What a bunch of fucking weirdos.

bucky

Ostrich
Misery and self hatred personified.

"In another post, she shared a picture of herself with a bare face, taken at the age of 18, showing quotes inked along her ribs.

'This was me at 18 years old. I was so catatonically depressed, suicidal and was a walking dead girl. I was numb. I hated myself majority of the time - that hatred ran deep. It tormented me,' she wrote in June.

'Now, I've totally transformed myself into someone I'm proud of being. I'm a strong woman who knows exactly what she wants and who she is.'"

Sounds like she was always mentally ill. It would be interesting to learn how she came up with the money for all of this. I don't think the article explained it, but there were a ton of pop-ups that made it hard to read, so I just skimmed it.

As an aside, I'm fascinated by people who tattoo quotes on their bodies. I usually try to read them because I want to know what particular combination of words could possibly be so important to them. You can rarely pull it off without making it obvious, although sometimes I feel like if you walk around in public with a quote tattoo like that, you should expect people to be curious to read it.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
I think we're going to see a lot of tattoo regret in the coming years. After all these things are permanent. What I think is happening is that women are being herded into this, especially since feminism is so influential. If you think about contemporary feminism its all about renouncing normal femininity. And the polar opposite of femininity is masculinity. It was once archetypical to portray the token "bad ass" with his assorted tattoos. This is what the feminist want, and so, they encouraged tattoos with women so they can be more "bad ass".

There is a difference that is key here. The former, male bad ass, is not so much of a simple cultural archetype. It is based on actual reality. Sailors, jailbirds, military men, outlaws (bikers) were among the first of us (humans) to get tattoos. This is excluding societies such as those in the Pacific that tattoo for traditional reasons. The former sample, sailors et al, tattooed themselves for similar reasons. Namely, that they've been through some harrowing experiences that left indelible marks on their soul.

Marine Corps boot camp comes to mind. It is a shocking experience and the young punk boys that enter see some pretty sobering things while on-board Parris Island. I did. I watched people lose their minds. To emphasize, "losing your mind" is cliche, but, when you actually see if for real, its disturbing especially when its conducted by one or three or more brutal protagonists, Drill Instructors, that regard their harassments with zeal. This is the sort of imprint on the soul I'm talking about. Certainly rounding Cape Horn in the 18th century or fighting in the trenches in WW1...all will leave the same kind of deep and unmovable mark. This is what is behind many of the legitimate tattoos. In short, a tattoo is something you have to earn.

And then there are modern women. The most cuddled and cloistered people in all recorded history. There is absolutely no soul imprinting events that any of these women have experienced. None. This is pure egotism at work. It's akin to a suburban white boy emulating gangster rap to such a degree they actually desire to be in the hood versus their pleasant neighborhoods. And when these women hear the slightest of things contrary to their worldview they cry and demand "safe spaces" with milk and cookies and fuzzy bunnies. And that's the true image right there, miss sleeve tattoo who's going for the whole "don't f*ck with me" persona, clutching a fuzzy doll with puppy videos playing in her "safe space". The most insulting aspect of this fad, and it is a fad, is that unlike the other group above, they, women, did nothing to earn this.

kel

Pelican
As with everything else with women, the "secret" to dealing with this is so simple that many people don't do it - I know I didn't for a while.

You just tell them. Bluntly, not in a trolly way, just matter of factly. "Those tattoos really make you look trashy." Do this especially when other women are around to hear. That's it. You'll get a lot of blowback, of course, a lot of screeching about what a muhsojuhnisssss you are, etc. But, you just say it. Over time, women get the message.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
As with everything else with women, the "secret" to dealing with this is so simple that many people don't do it - I know I didn't for a while.

You just tell them. Bluntly, not in a trolly way, just matter of factly. "Those tattoos really make you look trashy." Do this especially when other women are around to hear. That's it. You'll get a lot of blowback, of course, a lot of screeching about what a muhsojuhnisssss you are, etc. But, you just say it. Over time, women get the message.

Had two conversations with my female flatmate who is currently sans tattoos.

I did not direct the premise to her, yet I did state clearly & several times. That tattoos are a red flag on a girl.
Also, that any guy worth his salt today, will see tattoos on a girl as a red flag.
Especially in light of how overt & garish the trend has become.

Also pointed out, that while it has been a trend for the last ten years.
It will probably waver as a trend over the oncoming ten years as the kids 'naturally' rebel against what their parents do / did.