Women show their horrifying transformations after "escaping" from conservative households

semilla

Sparrow
Those are painful to watch. What’s wrong with just being a normal person these days? Why go to such extremes to ostracize oneself from their family?

I have an off thetop of my head guess/theory:

“Honor thy mother and father” Is such an interesting commandment when you think about it. It doesn’t say “Do as your mother and father say” or “Agree with everything you are raised on”. Rather, God used the word “honor“ (does anyone have the Hebrew word used for this?). Could these girls disagreed with their parents wishes for them to grow up and be conservative women? Of course, and while they would be better women if they did, it seems to me that they could still honor their mother and father while disagreeing.

Instead these girls make an obnoxious and loud attempt to publicly display their dishonor towards their family and conservative values. In doing so they seek and illicit a repulsive response from conservative Christians like ourselves who know their is a deeper evil in there turn from honor and with it, beauty.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
Well, I guess the damage could generally be reversed with a lot of money spent on tattoo removal. Given the perks available to attractive women, especially in a place like the US where merely not being obese is enough to qualify for minor celebrity status, you'd think they would want to stay looking normal just for the benefits (even without self-respect). What's the payoff of self-mutilation?

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Well, I guess the damage could generally be reversed with a lot of money spent on tattoo removal. Given the perks available to attractive women, especially in a place like the US where merely not being obese is enough to qualify for minor celebrity status, you'd think they would want to stay looking normal just for the benefits (even without self-respect). What's the payoff of self-mutilation?

Ugliness inside is why they become ugly outside.

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
The tattoos are the scars left by the sins they performed.
All of these are a huge red flag no matter how much tattoo removal you can afford or the weight they might lose after you've spent thousands on unused gym-memberships and personal trainers; all of them which they keep as a potential backup.

My question is: where are their fathers?

We all used to laugh at how silly and primitive our ancestors were to believe witches were real. If you take away modern technology and the advanced understanding of how our brain and the chemicals therein work, it all starts to make sense. Without this advanced knowledge it would be pretty easy to assume these women were witches who had turned to dark forces with the intent to harm others.

DanielH

Woodpecker
We all used to laugh at how silly and primitive our ancestors were to believe witches were real. If you take away modern technology and the advanced understanding of how our brain and the chemicals therein work, it all starts to make sense. Without this advanced knowledge it would be pretty easy to assume these women were witches who had turned to dark forces with the intent to harm others.
Half of them probably are or will become witches. In the US, there are more Wiccans than Presbyterians or Orthodox. In such a case, I'm not sure what the appropriate thing to do is. Exile them? Certainly shouldn't be voting. Also, I don't doubt the ability for them to invite demons into themselves on the promise of power/influence in exchange for their souls. Our elites have been caught doing just that (Bohemian Grove)

Sitting Bull

Sparrow
Ah yes, those women would "found themselves" ...
I remember talking to one of them once. As I abstained from expressing my disapproval the conservation stayed quite calm and peaceful, until the moment I asked her how and with whom she had learned such amazing stuff. She became very defensive and nervous at that point.

I sensed that it was vital for her never to admit, under any circumstances, that her new creed was something that had been taught to her. It had to remain a sort of "Revelation She made to herself" at any cost.

If she started being honest about how those ideas really came to her, it would be a matter of minutes before she admitted how she had been indoctrinated and manipulated, and how she had chosen to buy into it for not very savoury motives.