Women show their horrifying transformations after "escaping" from conservative households

ginsu

Robin
I agree with about everything you've posted and the links you've provided are a bit of light in a very dark world.

I try to stay positive and let the Light of Christ shine through me. Some days are very difficult for me but I have unyielding faith that Christ will lead me to spiritual perfection.

I believe that we Christians must embody the Divine through Christ and be beacons of light and hope and positivity in this world.

Christ save us all!
yes exactly, by focusing and immersing ourselves in the darkness we will not come out victorious. We will not inspire others by sharing negativity. Roosh forum has an important function in showing the degeneracy in the world today, and the political commentary and words that cut through the lies and expose the hidden agendas. But is that all it can be ?. Are we only canaries in the coal mine, there as a warning to others. I know there is also the god pill and other good things on here, but it is getting drowned out. Why are we letting the most important things be covered up by the media outrage ?.

Politics / the news / the left have us locked into a reactionary mindset. We follow their every move, and analyze what they are thinking and planning. Every post they make gets shared and talked about. We are the betas orbiting the left and the media. If this was a girl it would be clear what to do, stop giving them attention refocus on your own life and achieving your goals. I am still in love with life, it was depressing for the last months but i pulled through it and saw there is no point to cloud your mind every day with this bait.

There is no solution in politics, its a lost cause. Any time spent further than concluding we are on our own and need to prepare and be as strong as we can in ourselves and family/community is not needed. Its just my opinion we need a better balance of dark and light on this forum as its pulling too much towards the dark and being in a twisted symbiosis with it. That's what happens if you set something free or yourself without a clear vision of what it should look like / moral guidelines. Someone or something else is going to decide for you. Lets not forget life is still good, and its good to live.

Its funny that they deride being beautiful and feminine as "basic", but then dress in the most cliche way possible to rebel.

I just don't get the appeal in androgyny, most slutty girls I've seen still try to at least look like a girl to attract guys.

Sitting Bull

Sparrow
Its funny that they deride being beautiful and feminine as "basic", but then dress in the most cliche way possible to rebel.

I just don't get the appeal in androgyny, most slutty girls I've seen still try to at least look like a girl to attract guys.
Androgyny makes sense if you see it as a means not to attract guys but to "assert independence" feminist-style. Any woman will always need masculinity in one form or another just like any man needs feminity. If she refuses to get it from a man, she will logically get it from herself (as your body starts eating itself up when you stop feeding it for a long time).

But of course, you are absolutely right that this is a complete turn-off for men. But women always think they can have it both ways ...

bucky

Pelican

I was going to say something like that. Above someone asked "what's wrong with looking normal?" but this, what they're calling the "post-transition" look, is normal now. You still occasionally see a thin, pretty, feminine looking young white girl with long, pretty hair and no tattoos in the US, but it's extremely rare, so much so that it turns heads and seems almost as if she's stepped out of a time machine from an earlier decade.

bucky

Pelican
Hmm... it's only just occurred to me that the Apple logo apple has a bite taken out of it. And it's gay colored.
I can't believe I never noticed that. Mind kind of blown (not kidding). I'm not 100% sure that gays had already claimed the rainbow for themselves by the time Apple switched to this logo, but I think that was in the 1980s and it probably was already a recognized gay symbol. I don't particularly feel like googling it.

Last edited:

Radoste

Sparrow
I can't bear to watch stuff like this. I've already seen this played out in the girls I used to know in school. It's all so cliche now: young blonde, healthy girl from a decent family gets exposed to evil masquerading as good and justice, then dyes her hair black or blue, starts smoking, gets fat and tattooed, and allows herself to be sexually exploited in order to scrape by and prove something or other.

I think I actually did somewhat of the same thing, minus the hair dye, being fat, and sexual exploitation. I hung out with the designated bad crowd despite coming from a nice home with nice parents and being a generally nice kid up until I was 14. I smoked and drank and got tattoos and piercings, went to degenerate "music" shows where the singer rolls around on the floor in his underwear while yelling into a microphone. Good Lord, I was even dragged along to a drag show. I had to be as different as possible from my family and anything "normal" was the same as "uncreative" or "boring"(it did not occur to me to be different in a positive way). They just didn't get how "uninteresting" and "oppressive" their stable and productive lives were. I imagined in the future that I would be living a life of uniqueness and ingenuity in some commune with the cream of humanity or as a vagabond (because you know I romanticized savagery and homelessness). I also imagined I knew better than everybody because I had read like three books about anarchism and was therefore well-versed in political theory.

These days when I'm busy I forget all about it, and at other times it feels like a bad dream, but when I have a moment to reflect, or I take off my sweater and see all the ink under my skin or notice the healed holes in my head, I recall anew that it all really happened. I wish things didn't turn out this way, but I suppose it could've been worse. I hope the people doing this to themselves at the moment come around eventually and have an easier time of it than I did.

DanielH

Woodpecker
Mockery from other women is the key; good old fashioned negative peer pressure. Women should show this to their daughter, laugh and them and mockingly say, "and now they are trash! enjoy living in a one bedroom apartment with a short/fat/neck bearded barista boyfriend! LOLOL"
This completely. Around two years ago I finally came to the realization that for most people, rhetoric is more important than dialectic arguments, and for women, rhetoric and social pressure is always more effective. We're all social creatures, and for women, if they're on their own in the wilderness, historically they die. Men can fend for themselves, so for women, conforming to society is a matter of survival.

These realizations have gotten me into far fewer arguments with people, and I would say have made me better at debating. For most cases, pointing and laughing is the best argument. The left understands this with their “flat-earth” and “science denier” strawmen.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
It's amazing and the most amazing thing is that those women are proud of it. They gained 50 pounds, tatted themselves up like some prison broad with giant spider-web-like tattoos, became rabid marxists and now consider themselves rebellious and so liberated.

College before marxism was mainly a time for young smart women to meet young promising men for marriage. Almost all came out with a fiance under her belt, the degree was secondary for most. That was until feminism. Now on top of it you have rabid marxism.

Women are so easily manipulated. At least men don't budge so easily.

Last edited:

JiggyLordJr

Woodpecker
Aren’t they getting less attention from high quality males ”post-transformation”?

Many if these women are conventionally attractive and wouldn’t have problems securing a mate.

How is ”transformation” even in their hypergamic interests?

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Aren’t they getting less attention from high quality males ”post-transformation”?

Many if these women are conventionally attractive and wouldn’t have problems securing a mate.

Women due to the power of the net have access to all kinds of men even after transformation. Some may even seek them out more readily as they think that they are easier. Tinder is a very bad benchmark, since the women can choose between 2000 men vs 3000 men per day in her more attractive version. Obviously if they tried to attract a highvalue man for marriage, then they would be surprised by what they could get with her conservative look vs the bolshevik look. But that is something which most will only realize when they are past 30 and it is too lat already.

A big part that play in their transformation (in the case of girls coming from a good and stable family) is guilt.

As children we only care about playing and having fun, we only judge other kids the following way, do I like him/her :
- Yes, let's play together
- No, let's find someone else.
We don't think about if they are poor, or if their parents are divorced, or their parents political views, etc... And even if we know, we think about it for a minute but then resume to playing and don't care.

But the adolescence comes and we start to broaden our minds. We realize that not everybody had the chance to grow up in a good and stable family. Those women were sheltered during their childhood, growing up in a nice neighborhood, going in a mostly white school with children just like them. But then high school and college comes and they come into contact with other less fortunate kids as well as TV, internet and social media where they see the poor state of the world and start to be indoctrinated.

Then the devil starts to whisper in their ears telling them : "See how good you have it in life, see those people that don't? Do you think it's fair? Do you really deserve it?" Etc, etc...

That's when guilt comes in.

Then they start to transform themselves in what they perceive will make them fit in with the people who "suffered" more than her unjustly "Look, I am like you, I have suffered too, I can understand you, please accept me".

Let's face it, it takes strength and courage to be virtuous in our day and age. Those women are from families that set the example of it (not all of them of course, you never know what's behind the facade). On the contrary being openly rebellious against "society", traditions, religion (more specifically Christianity, everything else is fine), is considered "cool" and the way to follow.

They chose the wrong path. But honestly who didn't at this age? That's where we are the most vulnerable and our society now is ruthless with wolves in sheep clothes guiding us, we got almost no chance.

We can only pray for them that this phase will be over without too much damage and go back to Christ.

Elipe

Woodpecker

Keep in mind that the hypergamic instinct is complemented by the out-breeding instinct, where women will instinctively find a more dominant invading force more attractive than their own losing tribe members. I like to call it the "rape cope" instinct, because it makes them more amicable about being divided up among the winners as spoils.

Leftists are the dominant, subjugating force, so blue-eyed, blond haired conservative proud boys are seen as the losers, the side that got conquered. Thus, their instincts drive them to seek mates from the leftist hordes in order to secure a reproductive future.

If ever the right rose up and soundly kicked the left's ass and then slapped some sense into the women, you'd see those chicks transform back faster than the drip from their WAP hitting the ground.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Leftists are the dominant, subjugating force, so blue-eyed, blond haired conservative proud boys are seen as the losers, the side that got conquered. Thus, their instincts drive them to seek mates from the leftist hordes in order to secure a reproductive future.
Aren't the Proud Boys the foot soldiers of the colonialist, White Supremacist, Christian patriarchal system that rules the world?

In their minds at least.

Check out the statistics on dating and race. If you'd break that down I am sure that it's mostly better looking Right leaning/Conservative men that get most female attention. I recall a study on political preference and popularity on the dating market saying the same thing

This whole BLM/antifa thing is a beta uprising. It's an uprising of those on the left side of the bell curve. Most of them don't have money, they don't own property, they are neck deep indebted and many of them lost the genetic lottery (look at their mugshots). Or they are from the wrong race altogether (anything other than White).

They have zero status in US society.

To state that these guys are swimming in p because every night they get roughed up by the local PD is really a bridge too far for me. Antifa equals incel.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I can't bear to watch stuff like this. I've already seen this played out in the girls I used to know in school. It's all so cliche now: young blonde, healthy girl from a decent family gets exposed to evil masquerading as good and justice, then dyes her hair black or blue, starts smoking, gets fat and tattooed, and allows herself to be sexually exploited in order to scrape by and prove something or other.

I think I actually did somewhat of the same thing, minus the hair dye, being fat, and sexual exploitation. I hung out with the designated bad crowd despite coming from a nice home with nice parents and being a generally nice kid up until I was 14. I smoked and drank and got tattoos and piercings, went to degenerate "music" shows where the singer rolls around on the floor in his underwear while yelling into a microphone. Good Lord, I was even dragged along to a drag show. I had to be as different as possible from my family and anything "normal" was the same as "uncreative" or "boring"(it did not occur to me to be different in a positive way). They just didn't get how "uninteresting" and "oppressive" their stable and productive lives were. I imagined in the future that I would be living a life of uniqueness and ingenuity in some commune with the cream of humanity or as a vagabond (because you know I romanticized savagery and homelessness). I also imagined I knew better than everybody because I had read like three books about anarchism and was therefore well-versed in political theory.

These days when I'm busy I forget all about it, and at other times it feels like a bad dream, but when I have a moment to reflect, or I take off my sweater and see all the ink under my skin or notice the healed holes in my head, I recall anew that it all really happened. I wish things didn't turn out this way, but I suppose it could've been worse. I hope the people doing this to themselves at the moment come around eventually and have an easier time of it than I did.
I don't see how being white bread has to involve being bland and boring.

Didn"t their ancestors sail ships or took part in battles? What about adventure and invention. What about the moon landing or the Age of exploration?

What about unique ethnic clothing? So many possibilities that the cultural environment eliminated so as to make evil as alluring as possible.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Keep in mind that the hypergamic instinct is complemented by the out-breeding instinct, where women will instinctively find a more dominant invading force more attractive than their own losing tribe members. I like to call it the "rape cope" instinct, because it makes them more amicable about being divided up among the winners as spoils.

If ever the right rose up and soundly kicked the left's ass and then slapped some sense into the women, you'd see those chicks transform back faster than the drip from their WAP hitting the ground.
It also shows the conditions of their hearts. Would a believer born of the spirit act this way? Especially if God's people are seen as subjugated losers.