Women show their horrifying transformations after "escaping" from conservative households

8ball

Kingfisher
I have a different analysis of the transformation that occurs with some girls in their 20s. It’s not just the brainwashing in tv/school or what’s cool, that’s not even half of it. Yes we all know that’s part of it, but what reallly kick starts this is something else. Girls start to transform into hedious tatted up freaks when they start sucking at life.

They are at a pivotal moment in their lives when they have to do something, remember that they are raised to go after what they want, find their “passion” or what they “are good at” without being explained what any of that means or how much effort is involved to achieve any kind of success. The bottom line is they start failing and the best way to cope is to not compete.

Ive seen this happen one to many times, and it always starts with a complete failure in one thing that kicks off a multiple engine failure avalanche leading into a plane crash. It could be a realization of choosing a useless degree that won’t provide them with the lifestyle they were seeking while at the same type seeing their best friend posting photos of her and her boyfriend on vacation. It could start at a Christmas’s party where she finds out her cousin got into lawschool, or when she had to sit there listen to a lecture from daddy till he finally paid her rent.

Cutting off ones hair and looking pathetic means you wont have to deal with the game of life. Hot rich guy doesn’t want her, who cares he is not “unique” like her. No career prospects, who cares at least she isn’t a “corporate drone.” No house or any plans for the future, doesn’t matter she has her dog, her new ugly friend, weed and alcohol for Netflix nights. The transformation is a way to avoid responsibility, self reflection and disappointment, basically avoid becoming an adult.

Also it’s important to note this happens to guys as well.

I have a different analysis of the transformation that occurs with some girls in their 20s. It’s not just the brainwashing in tv/school or what’s cool, that’s not even half of it. Yes we all know that’s part of it, but what reallly kick starts this is something else. Girls start to transform into hedious tatted up freaks when they start sucking at life.

They are at a pivotal moment in their lives when they have to do something, remember that they are raised to go after what they want, find their “passion” or what they “are good at” without being explained what any of that means or how much effort is involved to achieve any kind of success. The bottom line is they start failing and the best way to cope is to not compete.

Ive seen this happen one to many times, and it always starts with a complete failure in one thing that kicks off a multiple engine failure avalanche leading into a plane crash. It could be a realization of choosing a useless degree that won’t provide them with the lifestyle they were seeking while at the same type seeing their best friend posting photos of her and her boyfriend on vacation. It could start at a Christmas’s party where she finds out her cousin got into lawschool, or when she had to sit there listen to a lecture from daddy till he finally paid her rent.

Cutting off ones hair and looking pathetic means you wont have to deal with the game of life. Hot rich guy doesn’t want her, who cares he is not “unique” like her. No career prospects, who cares at least she isn’t a “corporate drone.” No house or any plans for the future, doesn’t matter she has her dog, her new ugly friend, weed and alcohol for Netflix nights. The transformation is a way to avoid responsibility, self reflection and disappointment, basically avoid becoming an adult.

Yeah, weight gain is a big one too. She starts eating her frustrations away until she becomes obese, so she becomes a "fat rights advocate". After all she knows she's never going to be "hot" again, so she might as well join the "Garbage Pail Kids".

fokker

Pelican
There's a reason why all the "body positivity" advocates are women. Fat men get mocked in jewish popular culture, whereas fat women are told they're "sPEcIAL sNOwFLaKeS" and they're perfectly healthy even though they're at risk of diabetes and shit.

There's a reason why all the "body positivity" advocates are women. Fat men get mocked in jewish popular culture, whereas fat women are told they're "sPEcIAL sNOwFLaKeS" and they're perfectly healthy even though they're at risk of diabetes and shit.
But medical science is sexist and sizeist, dontcha know?

Radoste

Sparrow
Didn"t their ancestors sail ships or took part in battles? What about adventure and invention. What about the moon landing or the Age of exploration?
What about unique ethnic clothing?
All you have to do is get some hip-looking person, or a person with letters after their name, to denigrate the accomplishments of European civilization or make fun of traditional European dress in an entertaining way and you will convince the majority of children and teenagers (and probably many adults, honestly) that there is nothing special about Europe or its people. This is literally what people like Jared Diamond do for a living.
It works because there are no people to defend the West in mainstream media and few in online spaces. There's nobody in their lives to say: "See this nice thing that you take for granted? Europeans did this." The young person cannot discern the European elements of his daily life because they have been obscured or lied about.

fokker

Pelican
All you have to do is get some hip-looking person, or a person with letters after their name, to denigrate the accomplishments of European civilization or make fun of traditional European dress in an entertaining way and you will convince the majority of children and teenagers (and probably many adults, honestly) that there is nothing special about Europe or its people. This is literally what people like Jared Diamond do for a living.
It works because there are no people to defend the West in mainstream media and few in online spaces. There's nobody in their lives to say: "See this nice thing that you take for granted? Europeans did this." The young person cannot discern the European elements of his daily life because they have been obscured or lied about.
Bulgarians, Romanians and Serbians have beautiful traditional dress and music. Not to forget the Bavarian dirndl, as worn by young women from that region. There are, however, trashy, lower-class men and women who sing "pop-folk", which is a Turkish- and hip-hop-influenced bastardisation of traditional Balkan music (also known as "chalga", "manele" or "turbo-folk").

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Actually the elite wants you to be childish yoo. The average 30 year old man in America lives for video games, superhero movies and memes. The whole culture is being infantilized.
I agree. The sports fan phenomenon without actually doing the sport and even treating it as if it was a religion is the boomer counterpart to the current love of superhero movies and memes.

Infantilization has only changed with the generations. But Breads and Circuses is still the same phenomenon.

It also shows the conditions of their hearts. Would a believer born of the spirit act this way? Especially if God's people are seen as subjugated losers.
Yes, God intended for us to keep women in check, and unfortunately since we don't live in a theocracy, women are free to act like degenerates, it also makes it worse that its socially trendy which makes it more appealing for them.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Yes, God intended for us to keep women in check, and unfortunately since we don't live in a theocracy, women are free to act like degenerates, it also makes it worse that its socially trendy which makes it more appealing for them.
Sure. But think about it. If they are not born again. God is not anchoring them either. There is nothing within them that would consistently push them towards the right path.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member

I've seen this too. Here is the solution. Get married young and have kids young, when your body is supposed to do all that stuff -- before about age 27.

Then you're so preoccupied with child rearing that you don't have the time or inclination for "Glow Ups," or any other idiotic hashtag trend. These trends might seem like they originate from the ground up, but they're really dreamed up by money grubbing (((tech and marketing executives))).

I"m bewildered that these women don't see all this stuff in terms of Big Business pulling the strings. Every time you do a makeover, a lot of money changes hands. Who do they think is behind that? Psychologists like Maslow and Jung who wrote about self-actualization? No. Corporate hacks who want you to "buy buy buy!" to line their pockets.

bucky

Pelican
I've seen this too. Here is the solution. Get married young and have kids young, when your body is supposed to do all that stuff -- before about age 27.

Then you're so preoccupied with child rearing that you don't have the time or inclination for "Glow Ups," or any other idiotic hashtag trend. These trends might seem like they originate from the ground up, but they're really dreamed up by money grubbing (((tech and marketing executives))).

I"m bewildered that these women don't see all this stuff in terms of Big Business pulling the strings. Every time you do a makeover, a lot of money changes hands. Who do they think is behind that? Psychologists like Maslow and Jung who wrote about self-actualization? No. Corporate hacks who want you to "buy buy buy!" to line their pockets.
Once in a while when I talk to normies the topic of how I'll pay for my daughter's college will come up (she's a toddler now). I reply that I'll never have the money to pay her way through college and I don't want her to go to college anyway. When they ask what I want her to do with her life, I say that I want her married at a young age to a good man and having my grandchildren. You can imagine how well that goes over, but at the end of the day I want my daughter to be happy.

Towgunner

Woodpecker

Dude!! Nail meets head!

I could re-read this all day. Well done. Well done!

These losers are what Jordan Peterson (I know) called "resentment for the burden of being". I could not agree more. This is also why kids are susceptible to propaganda too, because they have not sensed "winning" yet. Generally positive outcomes in life that build up self-confidence. Especially teen boys who feel like crap before they get a better grip of life and human nature.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Just want to build on something that 8Ball said above.

"I have a different analysis of the transformation that occurs with some girls in their 20s. It’s not just the brainwashing in tv/school or what’s cool, that’s not even half of it. Yes we all know that’s part of it, but what reallly kick starts this is something else. Girls start to transform into hedious tatted up freaks when they start sucking at life."

Yes this is very true. I was looking at some mental health stats and looks like depression et al are soaring for females. I can't agree more with 8Ball here. Once you put this into your equation it, among other things, takes the sting out of these otherwise disturbing videos. That's not to say that we have to remedy this, because we do.

In the context of mental health and tv/movies and females I think there is are very very very unrealistic standard that's being put onto females today. Funny how "they" try to push feminism onto men by saying that patriarchy puts unrealistic expectations onto them? Such a statement is negated entirely because if there is anyone putting pressure on anyone its feminists on females. Think about it.

The tv/movies are showing you that females should be CEO's, astronauts, warriors, ball-busting corporate lawyers, presidents even football players, etc, etc, etc, etc. "They", of course, say this is all for encouraging females and all that. But, what happens is they embellish, or better put, over compensate for females. So the net effect is you end up with an over the top portrayal of what a "modern" woman should be. And, guess what...they're not living up to it. Matter of fact, they're not coming close. Most of it is due to just simple math. Statistically speaking, the probability of being a CEO is very low. The odds are low for any high flying occupation due to the demand of the job, demand for the job and the scarcity of these jobs. And so the hype-up all these gals and they pour all sorts of support, affirmative action, quotas etc. As we all know its basically the law of the land that all companies MUST hire females! And they're still falling short.

Then they become embittered and that leads to the tattoos and all the rest.

AlwaysMe

Sparrow
Just want to build on something that 8Ball said above.

"I have a different analysis of the transformation that occurs with some girls in their 20s. It’s not just the brainwashing in tv/school or what’s cool, that’s not even half of it. Yes we all know that’s part of it, but what reallly kick starts this is something else. Girls start to transform into hedious tatted up freaks when they start sucking at life."

Yes this is very true. I was looking at some mental health stats and looks like depression et al are soaring for females. I can't agree more with 8Ball here. Once you put this into your equation it, among other things, takes the sting out of these otherwise disturbing videos. That's not to say that we have to remedy this, because we do.

In the context of mental health and tv/movies and females I think there is are very very very unrealistic standard that's being put onto females today. Funny how "they" try to push feminism onto men by saying that patriarchy puts unrealistic expectations onto them? Such a statement is negated entirely because if there is anyone putting pressure on anyone its feminists on females. Think about it.

The tv/movies are showing you that females should be CEO's, astronauts, warriors, ball-busting corporate lawyers, presidents even football players, etc, etc, etc, etc. "They", of course, say this is all for encouraging females and all that. But, what happens is they embellish, or better put, over compensate for females. So the net effect is you end up with an over the top portrayal of what a "modern" woman should be. And, guess what...they're not living up to it. Matter of fact, they're not coming close. Most of it is due to just simple math. Statistically speaking, the probability of being a CEO is very low. The odds are low for any high flying occupation due to the demand of the job, demand for the job and the scarcity of these jobs. And so the hype-up all these gals and they pour all sorts of support, affirmative action, quotas etc. As we all know its basically the law of the land that all companies MUST hire females! And they're still falling short.

Then they become embittered and that leads to the tattoos and all the rest.
Yes. All of this is closely related to the unwarranted "self esteem" movement. Women (and boys) are told to feel "Confident!" without ever having learned skills or even "Competence!" Then when life forces them to confront their own averageness or worse (statistically 50% are below average in any given endeavor, right?) the system breaks under the cognitive dissonance - BOOM! Purple hair, nose ring, fats and tatts.

Women seem especially subject to the "how can I feel confident" trope, as if confidence is merely an emotion, not the logical conclusion one reaches after being battle tested and developing skills, experience knowledge and competence.

All girls/women should constantly aspire to be beautiful (Playboy centerfold standards) and a loving wife and mother and all boys should constantly strive for physical strength. wealth and dominance. And we should all understand that its a road to travel not necessarily a goal, all in service of God.

ginsu

Robin
All girls/women should constantly aspire to be beautiful (Playboy centerfold standards) and a loving wife and mother and all boys should constantly strive for physical strength. wealth and dominance. And we should all understand that its a road to travel not necessarily a goal, all in service of God.
Women don't aspire to anything unless motivated externally, so its up to the men to correct the problems in society and show a better way. We now have 4 pages again about some degenerates who ruined their life, analyzing what happened to them. It doesn't really matter, its all a waste of time. Its been written thousands of times the last 20 years.

If we keep spending mental energy on the degenerates in society that is less energy spent on uplifting men and boys. Why aren't we writing 4 pages about '' all boys should constantly strive for physical strength. wealth and dominance. And we should all understand that its a road to travel not necessarily a goal, all in service of God. ''

To counteract all the negativity that is pushed into the world we need to be the voice for the opposite and this place isn't that currently.

Its time to block out all politics and degeneracy and create a bubble of ambition. If we spend 80% of posts just on talking about the problem we are contributing to it and depressing men.

Nothing will change though if not done through concious effort, this place will stay focused on the bad and not highlight the good, i think there is a filter effect whereby certain men stay here and get drawn into posting daily about the problems while the positive ones start to feel alienated and more drawn to other communities.

I am a great fan of Roosh and he helped me greatly during my life, but i think he is not exactly an inspiring example bursting with energy for life. The forum is a part of him. He has the power to change course, by not starting outrage topics about degenerates. But threads reminding us about the beauty of life. Who knows maybe he will read this and...

AlwaysMe

Sparrow
Women don't aspire to anything unless motivated externally, so its up to the men to correct the problems in society and show a better way. We now have 4 pages again about some degenerates who ruined their life, analyzing what happened to them. It doesn't really matter, its all a waste of time. Its been written thousands of times the last 20 years.

If we keep spending mental energy on the degenerates in society that is less energy spent on uplifting men and boys. Why aren't we writing 4 pages about '' all boys should constantly strive for physical strength. wealth and dominance. And we should all understand that its a road to travel not necessarily a goal, all in service of God. ''

To counteract all the negativity that is pushed into the world we need to be the voice for the opposite and this place isn't that currently.

Its time to block out all politics and degeneracy and create a bubble of ambition. If we spend 80% of posts just on talking about the problem we are contributing to it and depressing men.

Nothing will change though if not done through concious effort, this place will stay focused on the bad and not highlight the good, i think there is a filter effect whereby certain men stay here and get drawn into posting daily about the problems while the positive ones start to feel alienated and more drawn to other communities.

I am a great fan of Roosh and he helped me greatly during my life, but i think he is not exactly an inspiring example bursting with energy for life. The forum is a part of him. He has the power to change course, by not starting outrage topics about degenerates. But threads reminding us about the beauty of life. Who knows maybe he will read this and...
You're not wrong, but reinforcing our collective understanding on where things go wrong can help us all lift up those weaker ones. I have two sons and two daughters. I encourage all my kids to be smart, but the boys I push the need physical strength, agression/assertiveness, dominance, power and am trying to foster a sense of urgency to create wealth, which of course helps reinforce dominance and power. Other young men I encounter (through scouting, church, sports, schools, etc) I similarly seek to lift up. With my girls I seek to foster beauty, grace, chastity and kindness. Understanding how wrong it can all go is motivation and understanding.

Roosh is an imperfect man trying hard to do the right things in an imperfect world. Im thankful for his work and journey.