Women show their horrifying transformations after "escaping" from conservative households

Peter22

I´ll share this: a russian girl-friend, a submissive... ok she was a thrill-seeker... I asked her, so how can White women be prevented from wanting blacks and she said, of-course it´s possible if the husband is brutal enough! She wants the thrill. The husband has to provide that with the respective physical activities (can´t name, too explicit possibly or maybe not)
-> so IMO : these girls... if they get intense physical sensations... that will cover that need... so no more need to have thrills from other sources, like transforming to these strange looks

(actually, the strong sensations and thrills is of-course simply pregnancy and becoming a mother... a young female expects to have these extreme, existential experiences in this age, so if there´s no pregnancy and motherhood, the need for these strong sensations will express itself in other ways, namely: freakish looks... or, as said, can be covered with respective masculine, dominant physical activities).

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
There are also the opposite videos of girls stop being degenerates after they find god and turning their appearance around to look good again.

That's when you see such women in (almost always a fundamentalist or new age protestant) church, looking for their "second virginity," two or three bastard children in tow. The lucky ones meet a willing beta there to help pay the bills for a few years, but it doesn't get to the core of their corrupted souls. Real change takes effort from within, and most people just won't make the effort.

As Samseau once wrote, Jesus saved a prostitute, but he didn't try to marry her. There are some miracles even Christ himself wouldn't try to perform.

Cavalier

Pigeon
Where are the parents ? I suppose in these cases the girls seemed on the right track, but without authority fell into depravity.

Another reason to keep your girls at home while in University, if they go to university at all.
Unfortunately with the public school indoctrination combined with government overreach via Child Protective Services, it is very difficult for parents to prevent this.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
Maybe it is who they really are, certainly after the experiences they've had. They mutilate the outside to reflect what's on the inside, or perhaps the state of society - probably both. At least they're honest.

I sat next to a young Iranian woman on a plane once who remarked that she could never marry someone with tattoos. "If he's willing to hurt himself like that, he'll think nothing of hurting me."

Her concern was valid, if a bit misguided. Guys getting tattoos - until recently - always had something to do with shared group experiences: military, gangs, prisons, dangerous jobs, etc. It's no small coincidence that narcissistic, feminized guys now get tattoos as some kind of misguided social statement - just like the women are doing. The closest thing any of them come to a dangerous job is a burnt thumb from the espresso machine.

Tattoos, especially large ones, say something distressing about a woman who thinks nothing of destroying her major yet fleeting agency in life - her youth and beauty. Most women don't want to wear the same pair of shoes more than once a year, yet they think nothing of a permanent body marking so big even lasers may never be able to wipe it clean. What a weird and unfortunate mixture of revenge and spite born from rampant social engineering.

Even (actual) prostitutes never used to do the kinds of mutilation we are witnessing now. At least they knew enough not to ruin their marketability and earning potential. These days it's sad so many simps continue to reward objectively ruined women with attention and gifts. Where is the father, indeed.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Women don't aspire to anything unless motivated externally, so its up to the men to correct the problems in society and show a better way. We now have 4 pages again about some degenerates who ruined their life, analyzing what happened to them. It doesn't really matter, its all a waste of time. Its been written thousands of times the last 20 years.

If we keep spending mental energy on the degenerates in society that is less energy spent on uplifting men and boys. Why aren't we writing 4 pages about '' all boys should constantly strive for physical strength. wealth and dominance. And we should all understand that its a road to travel not necessarily a goal, all in service of God. ''

To counteract all the negativity that is pushed into the world we need to be the voice for the opposite and this place isn't that currently.

Its time to block out all politics and degeneracy and create a bubble of ambition. If we spend 80% of posts just on talking about the problem we are contributing to it and depressing men.

Nothing will change though if not done through concious effort, this place will stay focused on the bad and not highlight the good, i think there is a filter effect whereby certain men stay here and get drawn into posting daily about the problems while the positive ones start to feel alienated and more drawn to other communities.

I am a great fan of Roosh and he helped me greatly during my life, but i think he is not exactly an inspiring example bursting with energy for life. The forum is a part of him. He has the power to change course, by not starting outrage topics about degenerates. But threads reminding us about the beauty of life. Who knows maybe he will read this and...

Agree with most of what you say.
But RVF is mostly all we have. Its a FORUM. Many things can be discussed.
If he were to censor then that creates an echo chamber and that same echo chamber effect is led to most of our country blindly accepting any ideology because we all thought we had american interests first.
This bubble of ambition you speak of can already be found in the Living > Money Matters section of this FORUM.
We're already pigeonholed and segregated based on our beliefs and stance on society, alone.
We don't need it coming from people already ON this forum.

STG

Robin
The welfare state is what allows this monstrosity to live.

Take away welfare, food stamps, WIC, government housing, and all the other government cheese and this will be a self correcting problem.

Somewhere along the way we got lost and now a single mother can continue breeding while on government benefits to increase the amount of benefits received. She literally doesn't need no man, other then the many male taxpayers who are actually subsidizing her parasitic brood.

If women were not entitled to taxpayer money, they would be much more conservative for who they sleep with and who they let sire their offspring.

If you breed 'em, we'll feed 'em.

As the U.S. debt clock is creeping towards 30 trillion dollars.....

Honk Honk

hkhathaj

Pigeon
WUT! The first ones were very cute girls and they ruined themselves. Miss Tenessee was very attractive and became an ugly don't know what.

The third may be salvagable as she has only ruined her hair. That could heal itself. But the real damage is in the brain and if that does not heal then she will go for tattoo soon. Then she also will be completely ruined.

The last one was already too slutty for my taste when she still was supposed to be normal.

We have talked about these tattoos with my wife. She knows many women who tattoo themselves. They always show it off on Facebook and everyone likes it. And not a single one dares to post something negative. (My wife hates tattos just like I do but she will also not say anything bad.) This is the ultimate feedback loop of the Facebook world to make everything worse. I bet these girls will all be defended by white knights and they will never have to feel shame for what they have done to themselves. What a waste of our values!

That's when you see such women in (almost always a fundamentalist or new age protestant) church, looking for their "second virginity," two or three bastard children in tow. The lucky ones meet a willing beta there to help pay the bills for a few years, but it doesn't get to the core of their corrupted souls. Real change takes effort from within, and most people just won't make the effort.

As Samseau once wrote, Jesus saved a prostitute, but he didn't try to marry her. There are some miracles even Christ himself wouldn't try to perform.
LOL! A great point. Though, God did command the OT prophet Hosea to marry a prostitute/whore named Gomer. Though, God commanded this for very specific reasons.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Women don't aspire to anything unless motivated externally, so its up to the men to correct the problems in society and show a better way. We now have 4 pages again about some degenerates who ruined their life, analyzing what happened to them. It doesn't really matter, its all a waste of time. Its been written thousands of times the last 20 years.

If we keep spending mental energy on the degenerates in society that is less energy spent on uplifting men and boys. Why aren't we writing 4 pages about '' all boys should constantly strive for physical strength. wealth and dominance. And we should all understand that its a road to travel not necessarily a goal, all in service of God. ''

To counteract all the negativity that is pushed into the world we need to be the voice for the opposite and this place isn't that currently.

Its time to block out all politics and degeneracy and create a bubble of ambition. If we spend 80% of posts just on talking about the problem we are contributing to it and depressing men.

Nothing will change though if not done through concious effort, this place will stay focused on the bad and not highlight the good, i think there is a filter effect whereby certain men stay here and get drawn into posting daily about the problems while the positive ones start to feel alienated and more drawn to other communities.

I am a great fan of Roosh and he helped me greatly during my life, but i think he is not exactly an inspiring example bursting with energy for life. The forum is a part of him. He has the power to change course, by not starting outrage topics about degenerates. But threads reminding us about the beauty of life. Who knows maybe he will read this and...

Fear and a defensive collective are easier and for the many. Aspiration and pursuit of better is harder and therefore the purview of the few.

asdf

Sparrow
There is certainly a two-fold effect. Obviously there is the influence from the radicals which want them to fully pozz to far left ideology and on the other hand, alot of these girls are thin attractive white girls with good genetics and well done make up. Being at the top of the food chain socially allows them to do anything consequence free and still retain some popularity with the horny horde of men.

Mp3

Half of them probably are or will become witches. In the US, there are more Wiccans than Presbyterians or Orthodox. In such a case, I'm not sure what the appropriate thing to do is. Exile them? Certainly shouldn't be voting. Also, I don't doubt the ability for them to invite demons into themselves on the promise of power/influence in exchange for their souls. Our elites have been caught doing just that (Bohemian Grove)
100% truth

I have a different analysis of the transformation that occurs with some girls in their 20s. It’s not just the brainwashing in tv/school or what’s cool, that’s not even half of it. Yes we all know that’s part of it, but what reallly kick starts this is something else. Girls start to transform into hedious tatted up freaks when they start sucking at life.

They are at a pivotal moment in their lives when they have to do something, remember that they are raised to go after what they want, find their “passion” or what they “are good at” without being explained what any of that means or how much effort is involved to achieve any kind of success. The bottom line is they start failing and the best way to cope is to not compete.

Ive seen this happen one to many times, and it always starts with a complete failure in one thing that kicks off a multiple engine failure avalanche leading into a plane crash. It could be a realization of choosing a useless degree that won’t provide them with the lifestyle they were seeking while at the same type seeing their best friend posting photos of her and her boyfriend on vacation. It could start at a Christmas’s party where she finds out her cousin got into lawschool, or when she had to sit there listen to a lecture from daddy till he finally paid her rent.

Cutting off ones hair and looking pathetic means you wont have to deal with the game of life. Hot rich guy doesn’t want her, who cares he is not “unique” like her. No career prospects, who cares at least she isn’t a “corporate drone.” No house or any plans for the future, doesn’t matter she has her dog, her new ugly friend, weed and alcohol for Netflix nights. The transformation is a way to avoid responsibility, self reflection and disappointment, basically avoid becoming an adult.

Also it’s important to note this happens to guys as well.

I think this is a great explanation and an example of what the Bible calls going "the way of Cain" in Jude 1:11.

What is the "way of Cain"? (I bolded parts of the scriptures below that I wanted to emphasize for this explanation)

1 John 3:12 ESV
We should not be like Cain, who was of the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own deeds were evil and his brother’s righteous.

The way of Cain is the way of impenitence, of "doubling-down" when you have done wrong instead of confessing and forsaking your wrong. It's walking in the flesh (ego) instead of the spirit of truth.

My favorite passage about this kind of thinking/behavior is John 3:19-20:
19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

The flesh hates repentance and loves pride and denial of wrongdoing like we saw with Cain's slaying of his brother Abel. Only by the mercy of God can we repent and receive a love for truth.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 ESV
24 And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, 25 correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, 26 and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.

It's sad to see women, human beings, destroying their own lives and relationships and being so lost in darkness that they don't even know they're lost and causing their own suffering.

Proverbs 4:19 ESV
The way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know over what they stumble.

To see who is causing this, see image