Women show their horrifying transformations after "escaping" from conservative households

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Aaron Clarey just did an interesting video on women in corporate america that I think is relevant. In so many words he predicts that corporate america will become a woman dominated inefficient hell hole. And all the real work will be outsourced to 1099 consultants. I think there's a lot of truth to this. I can tell you that many women are finding out that this imposed fad that encourages women into the work force is making them miserable. I do think that the future are people who work from home or for themselves and, importantly, have a solid skill. As Kappy put it, the stupid women can have the "corner office" and with that, the long commute, the crime infested CBD, feces streets, needle parks, gastrointestinal issues from the crappy food, and a lower life expectancy etc. Meanwhile the competent, which are increasingly forced out by "wokeness" will reconfigure and do their work remotely. Thus enjoying a much higher quality of life. Kappy thinks these people will be minimalists, but, I think they'll be able to make a very good living and, therefore, live very well. Naturally, most of these people will be men. Not only because men are more competent, but, because they're being excluded from the work force.

Note the date of transformation: on the left (May 20, 2014) vs on the right (November 10, 2015). Liberal indoctrination was swift during her college year.

Watching a flower decay post-bloom only gives me a mild sense of pain. No worse than pricking my finger on the same flowers’ thorn.

Each year I hope that the waning of young female beauty will only affect me on that level.

No luck so far.

Each year I hope that the waning of young female beauty will only affect me on that level.
thousands of years of similarly beautiful women, having families, being happy, lending their genes to future generations. You think about her mother holding her soon after giving birth, the pain overshadowed by a tidal wave of love and happiness. And her grandmother holding her mother and feeling the same way, and her mother, and her mother, and on and on for all of human history.

That experience has been taken from her. She's been robbed. They brainwashed her and made her hate her ancestors and the men of her tribe, and it's no longer possible for her to experience the joy of motherhood.

bucky

Pelican
Watching a flower decay post-bloom only gives me a mild sense of pain. No worse than pricking my finger on the same flowers’ thorn.

No luck so far.
I've long felt that the fleeting nature of female beauty is one of the great tragedies of life on this temporal plane. Satan's kingdom, as most varities of Christianity seem to call it.

bucky

Pelican
thousands of years of similarly beautiful women, having families, being happy, lending their genes to future generations. You think about her mother holding her soon after giving birth, the pain overshadowed by a tidal wave of love and happiness. And her grandmother holding her mother and feeling the same way, and her mother, and her mother, and on and on for all of human history.

That experience has been taken from her. She's been robbed. They brainwashed her and made her hate her ancestors and the men of her tribe, and it's no longer possible for her to experience the joy of motherhood.

How do we know that all of these are really the same girl in each picture? In this one, the one on the left looks like she has brown eyes. Could be lighting or colored contacts, of course.

Also, I'm thinking of petitioning Roosh for a new policy that we be allowed to post pictures like the one on the right, but the armpit hair has to be blocked out.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
This one is bad. I hope it's fake.

Related: Mothers in shock as daughters come home from college with mustaches, breasts removed
https://www.thecollegefix.com/mothe...-from-college-with-mustaches-breasts-removed/

Pam’s story
Our daughter went off to the college of her dreams. She seemed to do well her first year away. During her second year at college, she experienced a mental health breakdown. We received sketchy details of her struggles from her and a couple of her friends. There was no outreach from her college—due to privacy concerns.

Following much pleading on our part, she came home for a visit. We were met with a very different visage upon picking her up at the airport. Her face was covered in acne, she sprouted an obvious mustache, her entire appearance was disheveled.

After allowing her to settle in at home, we expressed concern about her appearance and demeanor. This was met with hostility. Her voice was somewhat deeper, I might note here. She seemed very disturbed—not at all her old self.

What was she like before this? No, not a tomboy as a child. She was an ambitious student, an animal lover, she loved to spend time in the kitchen baking. As for gender, she was typical (whatever that means). For her high school prom, she had her hair and makeup professionally styled. She wore an elegant gown which revealed ample cleavage. As for her friend group in high school, she aligned herself with social activists.

While our daughter was visiting, we asked her what was wrong. I inquired about the acne and mustache—that is not natural, I said. She insisted that she had always had a mustache. Not true.

Before we knew what had hit us, she returned to her college. We discovered that she had obtained testosterone in the student clinic. And, she refused all contact with her family.

Her college was complicit in all of this.

Emma’s story
Our daughter, who is 19, went off the college last year. Over the next few months, her look began to change toward more masculine, and we made a guess she may be experimenting with sexuality. Little did we know, there was a much bigger bomb she was about to drop. It turned out that during her freshman year, she “socially transitioned’ (going by a boy name and “he” pronouns) and she announced she is ready to start counseling to get hormones followed by top surgery. We are working very hard to hold off the hormones, putting tuition on the line.

Our daughter fits the typical description of a young woman affected by this craze. Very bright, extreme social justice warrior, highly creative, socially awkward/ADHD/Asperger spectrum, OCD/obsessive interests. Never fit in with peers, preferred company of other non-neuro-typical girls and boys, whom she found a lot easier to get along with. While she was not a super girly-girl, she had never any masculine interests (not one) and has all the stereotypical feminine interests and traits (cooking, knitting, babysitting little kids, etc). She went from being a feminist / pro women’s rights to hating white males to now wanting to become one and wanting to chemically and surgically mutilate her body.

And the professionals have no advice other than to support her in making her transition. And of course this is insanity. It makes no sense-other than it started after a close friend transitioned at the end of high school, and she entered college and began to hang out in the dedicated “queer dorm.”

Dorothy’s story
My daughter had met a transperson (female to male, one year younger) online when she was about 14 on the social media site DevientArt. By 16, my daughter declared that she was trans. I didn’t allow her to go on testosterone, change her name or have any surgeries. As soon as she turned 18, she officially changed her name and by the end of her first year in college she was able to get onto testosterone and have both of her healthy breasts removed. It’s very tragic. If she continues to take the testosterone, after some years her internal female organs will deteriorate to a point that they, too, will have to be surgically removed.

Kathy’s story
I have been asked to write and tell you a disturbing story about my own daughter at college. She left for college in the fall of 2016 as a National Merit Scholar, all AP classes, involved in countless activities including bands, orchestra, theater, dance, literary magazine editor, starting women’s studies club, part time job …. She honestly was on top of the world with so much potential. She also happened to be gender conforming. She had a significant merit scholarship at a well respected east coast university in a large city.

Sometime the second semester sophomore year things went horribly wrong. Perhaps there was some build up but since she went away to college we did not notice anything. She called us in a deep voice stating she was transgender and had changed her name. She was unable to even think clearly around this issue and was obviously horribly confused. Within a week she completely severed ties in an email to us. No one in her immediate or extended family can believe what has happened. Within a year she had a double mastectomy. Our family is absolutely devastated by all of this. I wish I could share details (what college in particular) but as you are aware we have to be careful. I also wish none of this were true.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Aaron Clarey just did an interesting video on women in corporate america that I think is relevant. In so many words he predicts that corporate america will become a woman dominated inefficient hell hole. And all the real work will be outsourced to 1099 consultants. I think there's a lot of truth to this. I can tell you that many women are finding out that this imposed fad that encourages women into the work force is making them miserable. I do think that the future are people who work from home or for themselves and, importantly, have a solid skill. As Kappy put it, the stupid women can have the "corner office" and with that, the long commute, the crime infested CBD, feces streets, needle parks, gastrointestinal issues from the crappy food, and a lower life expectancy etc. Meanwhile the competent, which are increasingly forced out by "wokeness" will reconfigure and do their work remotely. Thus enjoying a much higher quality of life. Kappy thinks these people will be minimalists, but, I think they'll be able to make a very good living and, therefore, live very well. Naturally, most of these people will be men. Not only because men are more competent, but, because they're being excluded from the work force.
That's interesting and something I've thought about. We're often at the forefront of lifestyle changes and this is exactly where we've been going.

Also, this thread scares the shit out of me.

Aren’t they getting less attention from high quality males ”post-transformation”?

Many if these women are conventionally attractive and wouldn’t have problems securing a mate.

How is ”transformation” even in their hypergamic interests?
Women punish others by punishing themselves. It's sick and satanic, but think about how valuable a woman's beauty is. A woman who wants to avenge herself on society can most efficiently do so by destroying her beauty and her sweetness. For every woman you see who transforms herself into this kind of monster, you should also see the man who was supposed to love, marry and cherish her. That man is destroyed as well, and deprived of a mate.

That is why anti-social boys start fights and rob people, but anti-social girls become promiscuous, anorexic, and self-mutilate. They are harming themselves to harm others. Women are also just more masochistic by nature, because Satan, who can only pervert the virtues created by God, uses woman's natural altruism and uses it not for loving and noble sacrifice, but instead directs her pain and disgust inward. Very sad stuff indeed, we should all have a great deal of empathy for these young ladies living in the fallout of the sexual revolution.