Women who come from broken families

Aizen

Kingfisher
Depends on the culture you live in. In the US/UK, broken families have sadly become the norm, so it’s pretty common to be a decent human being from a one-person/no-person household. Can‘t blame someone for being born into a storm.

In other parts of the world where life revolves around the family unit, this sort of thing is much less common. However, everyone’s situation is unique, and some people have the misfortune of drawing the short straw with regards to family, no matter where they are. But everyone does have the fortune of being able to create their own family in their ideal image, rectifying the failures of their upbringing.

Ultimately, I’d say the deciding factor is how she views her broken family unit, and how it colors her future plans. Is she bitter about her bad luck, expressing a desire to make up for it by creating a big happy family? Or conversely, does she see families as naturally broken, thus increasing the risk that she’ll someday nuke the family she creates with you?

If you come across a girl like this, try to figure out how she views the male/female dynamic. This will say a lot about how she will treat you as a husband, your parents as in-laws, and your future children, if it’s God’s will.

Beaker

Robin
What is everyone's thoughts on women who come from single parent or broken families? Is there any reason to potentially consider one for LTR?
They thing is they will naturally reject male authority, and that's on top of the feminist propaganda that’s already had its effect whether they've bought it or not, and they'll probably also have a deep-seated hatred for men because of their father abandoning them.

These women reject natural and Divine law, are in rebellion, and unfortunately they tend to also be power hungry - it’ll show as passive aggressiveness and insane outbursts.

If you’re young give it a shot, you’ll learn a lot about yourself and what you’re made of.

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
They thing is they will naturally reject male authority, and that's on top of the feminist propaganda that’s already had its effect whether they've bought it or not, and they'll probably also have a deep-seated hatred for men because of their father abandoning them.

These women reject natural and Divine law, are in rebellion, and unfortunately they tend to also be power hungry - it’ll show as passive aggressiveness and insane outbursts.

If you’re young give it a shot, you’ll learn a lot about yourself and what you’re made of.
mmm you got me thinking about my own current relationship :laughter: :hmm:.

not married right now, so can walk away at any moment which helps. this is definitely a concern for me though going forward. My gf's parents are divorced and she has some weird ass relationship to men where she does seem to reject natural law. But I have put into her that she is in rebellion and made her start reading the Bible LOL . She's trying, gotta give her that, but honestly, sometimes idk, her conditioning is strong.

I reconnected with a girl I hadn't spoken to in over 5 years via email recently. The conversation was going pleasantly enough until she opened up about her background and religious views.

She was candid (probably too candid) about her lack of a strong family unit. She had no strong male presence in her life and her family life growing up can probably described as horrific (had one half-brother who disliked her and no real father relationship).

She also admitted sex was like a drug to her. It validates her ego unfortunately after all the terrible things that have happened to her. She has no religion but is into weird spiritual stuff-including tarot cards as a hobby.

The conversation soon fizzled out. If I was younger, I would have probably tried to date her out of hornyness and a lack of self belief. Thankfully, I've grown older and wiser, and would rather be alone then date a chick who's attractive but has some major issues she hasn't been able to mitigate yet.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Depends on the culture you live in. In the US/UK, broken families have sadly become the norm, so it’s pretty common to be a decent human being from a one-person/no-person household. Can‘t blame someone for being born into a storm.

In other parts of the world where life revolves around the family unit, this sort of thing is much less common. However, everyone’s situation is unique, and some people have the misfortune of drawing the short straw with regards to family, no matter where they are. But everyone does have the fortune of being able to create their own family in their ideal image, rectifying the failures of their upbringing.

Ultimately, I’d say the deciding factor is how she views her broken family unit, and how it colors her future plans. Is she bitter about her bad luck, expressing a desire to make up for it by creating a big happy family? Or conversely, does she see families as naturally broken, thus increasing the risk that she’ll someday nuke the family she creates with you?

If you come across a girl like this, try to figure out how she views the male/female dynamic. This will say a lot about how she will treat you as a husband, your parents as in-laws, and your future children, if it’s God’s will.

I agree with this statement. I would say, proceed with caution but examine each situation on its own merits. Let me give you three examples:

1. Girl with great mother and father, low income family background. However, actual rape victim, so she had some big time issues but was very loyal and family oriented. Unfortunately, I was in my hedonism says and messed this girl up further, she is now a lesbian....so a casualty, despite a good parental background

2. Girl with a mother and father that were married for something like 30 years when I met her, with a large local extended family. Her parents separated when I had broken up with her but she had some insane issues that pointed to some extreme childhood trauma. If you raised your voice to her she would react as if you were pointing a gun at her, cower and cry and plead for you not to be angry. It was unnerving and a totally unnatural reaction.

3. Girl born to single welfare mom that lived in disgusting poverty until about age 10. Has multiple siblings with all different fathers. She met with her birth father at age 12 and established a relationship, she moved out of her mothers home at age 16 and dropped out of high school to start working and go from "dirt poor" to "regular poor". Extremely stubborn, but happy to be a domestic wife, cherishes her father who is a senior citizen bachelor. Not a liberal kool aid drinker. "ugly duckling" as an adult in family photos as she is has natural beauty and adds on perfect hair, makeup and outfits while the rest of the family looks like post apocalyptic trailer park survivors.

So, the first one had an intact, great family, but some bad life experiences. The second one had an intact family and a very strong christian faith but was very messed up. The third one had an utter disaster of a family and childhood which she used as a model of the 'wrong way to live'

Use broad signals as a broad filter but treat each case as an individual situation.

Beaker

Robin
mmm you got me thinking about my own current relationship :laughter: :hmm:.

not married right now, so can walk away at any moment which helps. this is definitely a concern for me though going forward. My gf's parents are divorced and she has some weird ass relationship to men where she does seem to reject natural law. But I have put into her that she is in rebellion and made her start reading the Bible LOL . She's trying, gotta give her that, but honestly, sometimes idk, her conditioning is strong.
Even with women of the faith, they are women before they are anything else, and the damage is unfortunately permanent. It has to do with the cycle of society, women play an important role in the transitioning of political ideologies and systems. A damaged woman is a revolutionary and once a revolutionary always a revolutionary. If you're not one already she will turn you into one - she'll make you fall in love then betray you - in extreme cases she'll do things you can't imagine possible. This happened to many important figures in history, and important not in a good way, they turned into revolutionaries right after the woman they loved betrayed them in some way.

This is why I stress that if you marry it has to be with a woman that grew up in the faith, away from feminism, with a masculine father and a feminine mother. Some of you might disagree, but I don't believe a woman can convert - if the faith was not there to protect her when she was most vulnerable then it's already too late.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
Even with women of the faith, they are women before they are anything else, and the damage is unfortunately permanent. It has to do with the cycle of society, women play an important role in the transitioning of political ideologies and systems. A damaged woman is a revolutionary and once a revolutionary always a revolutionary. If you're not one already she will turn you into one - she'll make you fall in love then betray you - in extreme cases she'll do things you can't imagine possible. This happened to many important figures in history, and important not in a good way, they turned into revolutionaries right after the woman they loved betrayed them in some way.

This is why I stress that if you marry it has to be with a woman that grew up in the faith, away from feminism, with a masculine father and a feminine mother. Some of you might disagree, but I don't believe a woman can convert - if the faith was not there to protect her when she was most vulnerable then it's already too late.
Honestly not gonna happen, idc enough. If she is disrespectful then I usually disengage from the relationship and have no problem stepping away. But this is why I hesitate in terms of marriage, mostly for the future of children. But as far as becoming a revolutionary is concerned that's ridiculous. A woman is of little significance to me and can never shift my values/attitudes. It would be so gay to change your values for the "love" of a woman! :squintlol:

Beaker

Robin
Honestly not gonna happen, idc enough. If she is disrespectful then I usually disengage from the relationship and have no problem stepping away. But this is why I hesitate in terms of marriage, mostly for the future of children. But as far as becoming a revolutionary is concerned that's ridiculous. A woman is of little significance to me and can never shift my values/attitudes. It would be so gay to change your values for the "love" of a woman! :squintlol:
In more extreme cases, with more twisted people and situations, it will be more than just the love - they find a way to hurt and destroy. E. Michael Jones goes deep into history and into the lives of revolutionaries, and you'll be shocked as to how evil seeps in and then to what extent they fall. Women are more dangerous than we think and they've played an important role in history through men.

Mercury

Chicken
Statistically anyone comes from a divorced parents is far more likely to divorce you. That was the strongest relationship examples they have growing up.

Now- you can stack the odds should the individual demonstrate long term potential in other areas. Do they have a strong religious background, low body count, not into drugs/alcohol/going out every weekend, have a desire to grow a family and close friends are in stable marriages?

Divorced parents are an indicator among many. Obviously would be a strike but again you need to view the situation holistically.

lunchmoney

Woodpecker
Statistically anyone comes from a divorced parents is far more likely to divorce you. That was the strongest relationship examples they have growing up.

Now- you can stack the odds should the individual demonstrate long term potential in other areas. Do they have a strong religious background, low body count, not into drugs/alcohol/going out every weekend, have a desire to grow a family and close friends are in stable marriages?

Divorced parents are an indicator among many. Obviously would be a strike but again you need to view the situation holistically.
I tried telling a buddy who married his now ex wife this. He married her, knowing her biological father was divorced two times.

She was a smoke show though... lol

There are so many broken women from good families that I wouldn't discredit one if it's the other way around.

Obviously the exception is if they are as broken as their family (into drugs, debt, bad life decisions, etc). Also if they brag about their problems ("I have daddy issues")

But at the same time I have this issue where I'm always thinking "I can overlook these problems, but I don't think she would have ever done the same for me, so I'm not going to pursue this".

This is also a question I have been asking myself for the last 8 months of being in a relationship.

I don't know anymore if this is just a women's nature or the fact that she came through hard times in her childhood but also quite recently being in a relationships with wrong men.
I mean for her to express views or say things that are a bit contradictory.

To me she pretends to be a strong women (36yr, I am 37) but she attracted men who abused or exploited her in different ways which indicates she's weak. Maybe she has a hard shell but is very or too soft inside.

And now I think all turns against me. Yes, I admit I am self-centered but I took care of her to recover from her previous relationship which ended up in non-molestation order. We went through some good and bad times living in this new COVID reality.

Currently I am the villain because the temperature of our relationship has dropped and she wants to move out. She attempted to move out over 30 times now. I know in majority of cases it was just to push me to the wall. Is this a common practice?

I deeply believe she is looking for someone who is subordinate to her and she is having hard times trying to make me her subordinate.

Then there is her talk about partnership where partners are equal but I personally keep losing this believe that equally dominant partners are going to last. Apparently I am competing with her! I am in general very intellectually competitive.

Anyways her advantage is knowledge of psychology she has studied in the past but also past experiences which I don't have.

I would agree with lonetraveler but I think man-women relationship is not about equal treatment, it's effectively different brains, different reasoning and my most recent revelation/realization is that in relationship if not physical abuse that more often come from men it can be quickly substituted by mental abuse coming from a woman (I call it playing on emotions).

I am not perfect but I don't like being called someone who I am not. She likes to call many people narcissistic, toxic including myself but I think it's just unkind to easy judge people around who you don't understand or cannot comprehend their abilities.

She talks about Christian morals but by using these psychological terms she's denying my identity. I am a narcissist and I have to do something about it. But in the past she said that this cannot be cured so I reckon she's only buying time to better plan her n-th departure.

It does not matter if I am narcissistic or only with some narcissistic features but I am superior to her in all except expressing emotions and cooking. My intention is not to control her (but correct unreasonable) but she sees it this way. And her conclusion that my recent trip to Thailand (before our relationship has commenced) was mainly to find a submissive Asian wife which is not true but she framed me easily.

I wish men would empower themselves same like women do these days.

tomtud

Pelican
Great points fellas. treat each case differently and individually but stereotypes do exist for a reason because there is some truth to them..... anyways, this also appplies to women from perfect cookie cutter housheolds (1950s) USA! Remember before the divorce rate skyrocketed, these divorcees came from intact households with the married parents living a typical normal life. So even if you marry a girl from the perfect household, remember that you are the one who has to sleep next to her and she can be a devil in disguise. Ask those guys who got divorce raped. The reality is for the western man (aussies and kiwis incl,) is that the courts of law are still stacked against ya. Yes it is beautiful and so much joy to have kids and a family. Same is with being single. Both have positIves. I don’t know many who live near Kentucky, but I would definitely send my kid(s) to Covington catholic school as I am a big supporter of those boys who wore maga hats and got harassed. Yes I don’t totally agree with the Pope, but he will go and and a new one will come Eventually. (Off on a tangent)

Guys you have to think rationally in deciding to hook up with any girl in any society. you are the one who has to sleep next to her. Divorced parents or not. Each case is different. If you share similar goals and enjoy each others company you are on your way to a successful partnership. those who are all hot and steamy with sex written all over their relationship seldom last.

Last edited:
There are so many broken women from good families that I wouldn't discredit one if it's the other way around.

Obviously the exception is if they are as broken as their family (into drugs, debt, bad life decisions, etc). Also if they brag about their problems ("I have daddy issues")

But at the same time I have this issue where I'm always thinking "I can overlook these problems, but I don't think she would have ever done the same for me, so I'm not going to pursue this".
It seems many on this forum are getting a bit too puritanical with their red pills. I'm not arguing against most the analysis about broken families and women... they are mostly spot on. The point is, most of the men on this forum are not 1% alpha males that can viably seek out some virginal, 18-25 year old of high moral standing and excellent upbringing. The average red pilled male, especially those of us with depressing beta pasts and the associated mistakes and personality traits, are going to have to make a lot of concessions when it come to finding a mate (after all, many of us have pasts that wouldn't be particularly enticing to the sort of divine women this forum increasingly touts).

One of the most successful men I know (in both love and business), came from a drunken single mother that was still going home with shitty men at bars into her 50s. A broken family is certainly something to be concerned about, but I think it would be rather ridiculous to dismiss a woman before any such traits became evident and unbearable. Maybe a whole generation of men "holding out" on these women, and the poor values that raised them, would provide a relatively swift cultural reset of sorts, but that sort of collective mission will never get off the ground. Most men are not on RooshVForum, and most men are not even red pilled.