X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion

RonaldB

Sparrow
I found this interesting video/documentary by a guy named Altima Child's who apparently participated in the reality show called X-factor.
He reveals a lot about freemasonry. The video is super long (5 hours) and so far I've watched 40 minutes of it as I write this post.

He's said so far that he will reveal what this religion is and other things at the end of the video. I'm going to keep watching and see if he delivers. @MichaelWitcoff you'll probably be the right person to tell us if this guy is for real or not.

Edit: I might add that around minute 44, someone we all know very well is included in the pictures of celebrities doing the "one eye covered pose"

Last edited:

Papist

Robin
I'm one hour into the video and I'll admit I have been a fool in the past to put faith in these people.

I had no idea Trump was a Freemason and to think I once looked up to him and even thought he might of been the saviour of the West.

I hang my head in shame as I write this.

Is he though? I often see allegations like this made with absolutely no evidence. Apparently Downing Street has a secret tunnel connecting it to a Freemasonic lodge, but I cannot find any legitimate sources to verify the claim. Unless there is evidence to substantiate a claim, one has to consider it speculation.

RonaldB

Sparrow
Is he though? I often see allegations like this made with absolutely no evidence. Apparently Downing Street has a secret tunnel connecting it to a Freemasonic lodge, but I cannot find any legitimate sources to verify the claim. Unless there is evidence to substantiate a claim, one has to consider it speculation.
At this point, it is not irrational to consider anyone who's famous and powerful to be a freemason. There's a theory out there that says that Trump belongs to light world order (Elites who are not into satanism, and child sacrifice, but are more like gnostics) Also, if you have time, read the paper by Miles Mathis where he traces back Trump's genealogy and demonstrates that he is part of the (((club))).

Domino

Pigeon
Here’s a fascinating discussion about Freemasonry. Very helpful to understand Freemasonic influence in historical context. This particular vid is the 2nd in a three part series on the rise and decline of Christendom from the Edict of Milan to the present day. This video starts at the point in history where Freemasonry enters the picture. The guy conducting the interview is Stephen Heiner, who recently interviewed Roosh on his newly released American Pilgrim book. Bp. Sanborn has some pretty choice words about some of our American founding fathers; (calling Thomas Jefferson was “one of the most horrible people ever to have lived”, describing Benjamin Franklin as a “vulgar, low thing” and that together they were the “scum of humanity” !!) BASED. It’s a great listen and definitely gives a proper historical perspective that is quite different from the one most of us are accustomed to.

Last edited:

Papist

Robin
At this point, it is not irrational to consider anyone who's famous and powerful to be a freemason.

I agree with you 100%. I'm not saying he isn't a Freemason, I'm saying that without proof it's merely speculation.

The ambitious, and those who are rich and powerful usually are ambitious, are drawn to Freemasonry due to it's reputed benefits, i.e. business connections, a global fraternity of brethren. But just to claim he is, sans proof, is not credible. As a Catholic I am well aware of the nefarious influence of Freemasonry.

There's a theory out there that says that Trump belongs to light world order (Elites who are not into satanism, and child sacrifice, but are more like gnostics) Also, if you have time, read the paper by Miles Mathis where he traces back Trump's genealogy and demonstrates that he is part of the (((club))).
His mother's Scottish, from a Hebridean island I believe. I doubt there's any Semitic blood in her line.

His father's German, so it is more likely, but again, there needs to be credible evidence. I have never heard of the Light World Order. It sounds intriguing.

I think Trump's a massively egotistical buffoon, who promised a lot of things he couldn't deliver. I don't think he's evil, and the fact the MSM threw absolutely everything at him, that he's banned him from Facebook, and the recent election might seriously have been rigged, suggests he wasn't dancing to the tune played by TPTB. I think his son-in-law influenced him a lot, and quite possibly manipulated him.

RonaldB

Sparrow
His father's German, so it is more likely, but again, there needs to be credible evidence. I have never heard of the Light World Order. It sounds intriguing.
In this paper, http://mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf shows the inconsistencies of the official narrative regarding Trump's genealogy. I'm not saying this is definite proof, but at least it shows a strong connection with (((them))) throughout his family history.

For the Light World Order, check the YouTube channel probably Alexandra. Her videos are very interesting, but keep in mind that she is a non-denominational Christian, so some of her views are anti-Catholic although I would say that her heart is in the right place.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ProbablyAlexandra/videos

God Bless.

Papist

Robin
In this paper, http://mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf shows the inconsistencies of the official narrative regarding Trump's genealogy. I'm not saying this is definite proof, but at least it shows a strong connection with (((them))) throughout his family history.

For the Light World Order, check the YouTube channel probably Alexandra. Her videos are very interesting, but keep in mind that she is a non-denominational Christian, so some of her views are anti-Catholic although I would say that her heart is in the right place.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ProbablyAlexandra/videos

God Bless.

The author of that document seems to think that the OJ Simpson trial was faked, as well as the Zodiac Murders, and lots of other stuff - http://mileswmathis.com/bestfake.html

Whilst I acknowledge many conspiracy theories are credible - I am convinced 9/11 was an inside job, and Princess Diana's death and the 7/7 London bombings were very suspicious - his claims seem ridiculous. I'll accept that I haven't read his claims, as I basically don't have the time, but my money is on this guy being either a crank or worse, a disinfo. artist.

RonaldB

Sparrow
The author of that document seems to think that the OJ Simpson trial was faked, as well as the Zodiac Murders, and lots of other stuff - http://mileswmathis.com/bestfake.html

Whilst I acknowledge many conspiracy theories are credible - I am convinced 9/11 was an inside job, and Princess Diana's death and the 7/7 London bombings were very suspicious - his claims seem ridiculous. I'll accept that I haven't read his claims, as I basically don't have the time, but my money is on this guy being either a crank or worse, a disinfo. artist.
That's a reasonable suspicion. I don't blame you, but when you have some time read some of his papers about celebrities faking their deaths, especially, the paper about John F. Kennedy (the first link on the best fake events page) may (or perhaps not) blow your mind. Also, it was Vox day who introduce his writings to me. Miles Mathis also writes about science and is a painter.

His most controversial paper is perhaps something you've never thought could be possible that "Pi = 4" when you consider movement. Miles is well know for being one of the top conspiracy theorist out there, and in my opinion he is the modern day Leonardo Da Vinci. I know that's a bold claim, but I have read dozens of his papers in the last two years since Vox Day recommended him, but don't take my word for it check for yourself.

Kiwi

Pigeon
I'm watching, the guy is quite the presenter, I'm about 45 minutes in and I just keep laughing that he says he's going to reveal XYZ ... and there's still almost 4 hours left!!! :laughter:

I'm having the same feeling watching it, after an hour in. I have a sneaking suspicion he may just preach the gospel at the end. ;)

Interesting watch so far though.

Even if the symbols on magazine covers weren't to do with freemasonry, it's still very bizarre how common it is, and the simple fact that there's still an intentional editing process when selecting the cover images, not to mention the photographer obviously coaching them.

Tangentially related, it's impossible at certain times of the year to avoid ads for this Masked Singer show--one of the creepiest things I've seen in mainstream media aside from actual horror movies.

The satanic cues are so obvious once you are aware of it. Ram heads, baphomet horns, one seeing eyes, all with some uplifting emotional electronic music by some alien producer. This is really dark. Telling at the end is that the dude say ''the costumes that the celebrities have to wear''. They're fully controlled, as the OP video underlines

By the way @RonaldB thanks so much for sharing this, I kinda knew all of this already, but seeing just everything right in one sequence just cements and clarifies it all. Really insightful video, and still 4 hrs to go..

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Gold Member
Freemasons, Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, etc. all keep people from noticing the gigantic elephant in the room. It's no coincidence these conspiracy theories are tolerated (and in many cases encouraged) while talking about others ruins lives.

Anything keeping you from noticing that powerful people with surnames ending in -stein and -berg and -witz are freakishly overrepresented in critical institutions is a good thing. A good rule of thumb -- if YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook allow it, it's not worth talking about.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Freemasons, Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, etc. all keep people from noticing the gigantic elephant in the room. It's no coincidence these conspiracy theories are tolerated (and in many cases encouraged) while talking about others ruins lives.

Anything keeping you from noticing that powerful people with surnames ending in -stein and -berg and -witz are freakishly overrepresented in critical institutions is a good thing. A good rule of thumb -- if YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook allow it, it's not worth talking about.
Is your position that certain satanists distract by using other satanists who have generic labels?