X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Gold Member
Is your position that certain satanists distract by using other satanists who have generic labels?

More or less. Criticism of AIPAC or Jewish power is outright banned and punishable by ostracism, job loss, or worse, while the History Channel runs primetime specials on each of those groups. The elite like dangling around bright, shiny objects to keep people distracted from noticing what's right in front of them. The itch for most people is scratched (wanting to understand hidden power structures), and the scam continues.

It's happened over and over again throughout the centuries.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
The think that Trump "might" not be a mason is truly childish. He owned 666 5th ave in Manhatten and sold it to his darling Jared Kushner if I'm correct.

And yes, pretty much anyone with considerable money is at least a lower level mason (or else they won't give you loans, let you enter social clubs etc) and all celebs in the west (and even many in the east now) are higher level masons. The pyramid owns all and lucifer stands on top.

I even suspect there are a few of crypto masons on this forum, sorry.

Last edited:
Ok so I've watched the full 5.5 hours. A summary: this dude was a high level artist in Australia. What he found was that when he wanted to become a big success, he had to be initiated into the freemasonry. So he did and he found that albeit the freemasonry proclaims itself under the cloack of freedom, equality, brotherhood and so on, the inner core is a Satanic secret society. He shows their own texts, how they worship Satan (they call him Lucifer). And now the interesting thing comes... he goes off with hundreds and hundreds of celebrities, singers, artists, politicians, actors all showing the same Masonic signs. Most notably these are the devil horns, all seeing eye (one eye shut), the 666 hand sign, a peculiar finger handshake, the hand in the inside pocket of clothing, the silence sign as they are under oath to not break their silence, and just more usual Satanic signs such as Baphomet horns, pentagrams, the lightning bolt and crosses upside down.

Once you'll see who are involved in Freemasonry and realize that really to come to the top you have to become an initiated member and show it off, your eyes will be opened. I listened to Reggaeton music a lot for example and now I google these main artists they all do the same signs. And so do people like Jay Z, Beyonce, Merkel, Tom Hanks, George Bush, Johnny Depp, Madonna, the Beatles, the rolling stones, Jimi Hendrix, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Eminem, the US talkshow hosts, basically everyone you know who is in the public eye. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, a sample.... imagine the scope of it. For them, the pride, individuality and rebellion Satan represents is good, hence they want to invert the world. Most of them probably actually believe they're doing good, they're liberating those supressed by rules and morals. Rules and morals are a lack of freedom, according to them. Nature does not stop you from killing or treating others badly. There are no rules. The maker refers to masonic texts in which the masses are ''profane and vulgar'' and ''useless eaters''. He states that 80% of jobs will have gone by 2050, so why do they need 7 billion people that is increasing every year. In line with the Georgia guidestones then, the population has to be taken down to 500.000.000 before their tyranny really starts. Masonic texts also advocate depopulation. They want to enslave the rest. The future is all planned for.

This video really is an eye opener on symbolism. If you want to be in the public eye, you have to sell your soul to Satan, that's undisputed now for me. And also it is undisputed now that all entertainment that comes out of pop culture is literally Satanic.

The big takeaway here is: the Satanists ruling our world know Satan exists and they do know Christ exists. They've cut off the masses from that knowledge so they'll be easy followers.

This is a very revealing video. I recommend everyone to take a look.

Blade Runner

Pelican
As I said before, it is accurate at least on types and the big picture truth: Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father. Any attempt at substituting diminishes humanity, and thus, is an antichrist (remember, anti is "instead of" or "in place of" in Greek - note the nuance of not necessarily against, yet usually they also are that as well).

I found the hand inside the jacket the most compelling of signals, since all of the others are used recklessly by many in other ways and/or accidental. Particularly bizarre was Fauci doing it on video deliberately and sustaining it, showing you it is no accident. The shhh "silence" signal or the handshake are weak, to be honest - all too common and easily done by nobodies or idiots accidentally.

Again, I recall Michael having reported and experienced attacks by spiritual powers as he left the masons, so there is something to it. My feeling is that there are likely many groups that have this "spirit." He'd have to inform us more on what he believes is going on since I personally don't know. Being Orthodox, I would trust that his discernment is quite reasonable at this point regarding what he has experienced, from what I know of him.

NickK

Woodpecker
That's a reasonable suspicion. I don't blame you, but when you have some time read some of his papers about celebrities faking their deaths, especially, the paper about John F. Kennedy (the first link on the best fake events page) may (or perhaps not) blow your mind. Also, it was Vox day who introduce his writings to me. Miles Mathis also writes about science and is a painter.

His most controversial paper is perhaps something you've never thought could be possible that "Pi = 4" when you consider movement. Miles is well know for being one of the top conspiracy theorist out there, and in my opinion he is the modern day Leonardo Da Vinci. I know that's a bold claim, but I have read dozens of his papers in the last two years since Vox Day recommended him, but don't take my word for it check for yourself.
I gave this Miles guy a chance and went to his website. I clicked an a WWII article because I am an expert in WWII. Here is what I read:

"the question I asked today was “How could Germany defeat France in just five days at the start ofWWII?” Is that at all believable? No. Everything we read about that makes absolutely no sense.Prime Minister of France Reynaud telephoned Churchill five days in, saying they were already beaten,and England decided to do. . . pretty much nothing. Churchill had been Prime Minister for how manydays at that point? Five. Five days. Churchill was appointed Prime Minister May 10 and Germanyattacked France via Belgium on May 10. Just a wacky coincidence, right? France was a country of 40million people, but they had no more troops to send to the front? The Allies let France fall without anextended fight?Remember, Germany won this “war” not by blitzkrieging Paris or other major French cities by air. No,it supposedly blitzkrieged by driving tanks through the mountainous and heavily forested Ardennes ofBelgium. The “historians” at Wikipedia tell us the Germans won so fast bytrapping the bulk of the Allied forces in a cauldron on the Franco-Belgian border near Lille.Really? And you believe that? You believe these German tanks drove all the way across Belgium,around the top end of the Maginot Line, over hills and rivers, and did that in less than five days? Haveyou ever watched a tank move? It is not a great vehicle for a blitzkrieg, since its top speed issomething like 20mph. In the Ardennes, its top speed would have been about 5mph, at best. Actually,its top speed in the Ardennes would have been close to. . . zero, since tanks can't just drive throughmajor rivers and forests"

Yeah... the guy is an ignorant fool.

RonaldB

Sparrow
I gave this Miles guy a chance and went to his website. I clicked an a WWII article because I am an expert in WWII. Here is what I read:

"the question I asked today was “How could Germany defeat France in just five days at the start ofWWII?” Is that at all believable? No. Everything we read about that makes absolutely no sense.Prime Minister of France Reynaud telephoned Churchill five days in, saying they were already beaten,and England decided to do. . . pretty much nothing. Churchill had been Prime Minister for how manydays at that point? Five. Five days. Churchill was appointed Prime Minister May 10 and Germanyattacked France via Belgium on May 10. Just a wacky coincidence, right? France was a country of 40million people, but they had no more troops to send to the front? The Allies let France fall without anextended fight?Remember, Germany won this “war” not by blitzkrieging Paris or other major French cities by air. No,it supposedly blitzkrieged by driving tanks through the mountainous and heavily forested Ardennes ofBelgium. The “historians” at Wikipedia tell us the Germans won so fast bytrapping the bulk of the Allied forces in a cauldron on the Franco-Belgian border near Lille.Really? And you believe that? You believe these German tanks drove all the way across Belgium,around the top end of the Maginot Line, over hills and rivers, and did that in less than five days? Haveyou ever watched a tank move? It is not a great vehicle for a blitzkrieg, since its top speed issomething like 20mph. In the Ardennes, its top speed would have been about 5mph, at best. Actually,its top speed in the Ardennes would have been close to. . . zero, since tanks can't just drive throughmajor rivers and forests"

Yeah... the guy is an ignorant fool.
He is definitely ignorant about certain topics. His views about religion, especially christianity, are very misguided, but he's very good at uncovering people's bloodlines. Read some of his celebrity papers. Those are very good. Before you dismiss him, read his paper about π = 4, and watch the experiments on YouTube. His science papers are more on point that his history papers.

Gazza

Sparrow
I found this interesting video/documentary by a guy named Altima Child's who apparently participated in the reality show called X-factor.
He reveals a lot about freemasonry. The video is super long (5 hours) and so far I've watched 40 minutes of it as I write this post.

He's said so far that he will reveal what this religion is and other things at the end of the video. I'm going to keep watching and see if he delivers. @MichaelWitcoff you'll probably be the right person to tell us if this guy is for real or not.

Edit: I might add that around minute 44, someone we all know very well is included in the pictures of celebrities doing the "one eye covered pose"
I kind of fast forwarded through bits and pieces of it, but watched all of the last 40 minutes or so. He certainly appears to be on the mark and doesn’t miss too much and has a heart for Jesus, good on him.

falafel

Pigeon
He is definitely ignorant about certain topics. His views about religion, especially christianity, are very misguided, but he's very good at uncovering people's bloodlines. Read some of his celebrity papers. Those are very good. Before you dismiss him, read his paper about π = 4, and watch the experiments on YouTube. His science papers are more on point that his history papers.
I ended up renouncing Miles and many of his teachings as part of my commitment to Christ. Ironically, Miles was instrumental in me making that commitment, since he helped me to realize that much of the world is rotten and that most of what we see of it is false. I was enmeshed in the prevailing atmosphere of fear, perpetuated not only by the media but by the whole world, and by reading Miles I realized that I could just opt out -- say no. Also, I had a hard time accepting the entirety of Scripture because I believed much of the science that I had been taught since childhood, but Miles has shown that it's all corrupt and false, from evolution to the age of the world to something as basic as pi. Miles helped me find a spirit of peace and faith and actually helped me to become a true Christian (I was lukewarm until a month ago), but he had to be renounced as a non-Christian himself, and as someone not in line with the Bible. For example, he perpetuates a spirit of disobedience/rebellion as well as a spirit of anti-Semitism, both of which the word of God strongly forbids. Also, although he's correct on a lot, I don't believe he's right about everything, and he's possibly misdirecting on a lot (maybe even a psyop) -- but to the point, it is impossible to tell what is true in the world due to the heavy cloak of lies and deception. So it is better to just not concern oneself with the world and its conspiracies, fake celebrity lives/deaths, wars, pandemics etc. whatsoever, and to give oneself completely in faith to Christ.

TheMost

Robin
So, what is the world's secret religion? Freemasonry? Their take on brotherhood of all man does hearken back to Genesis 11 and the tower of Babel.

RonaldB

Sparrow
I ended up renouncing Miles and many of his teachings as part of my commitment to Christ. Ironically, Miles was instrumental in me making that commitment, since he helped me to realize that much of the world is rotten and that most of what we see of it is false. I was enmeshed in the prevailing atmosphere of fear, perpetuated not only by the media but by the whole world, and by reading Miles I realized that I could just opt out -- say no. Also, I had a hard time accepting the entirety of Scripture because I believed much of the science that I had been taught since childhood, but Miles has shown that it's all corrupt and false, from evolution to the age of the world to something as basic as pi. Miles helped me find a spirit of peace and faith and actually helped me to become a true Christian (I was lukewarm until a month ago), but he had to be renounced as a non-Christian himself, and as someone not in line with the Bible. For example, he perpetuates a spirit of disobedience/rebellion as well as a spirit of anti-Semitism, both of which the word of God strongly forbids. Also, although he's correct on a lot, I don't believe he's right about everything, and he's possibly misdirecting on a lot (maybe even a psyop) -- but to the point, it is impossible to tell what is true in the world due to the heavy cloak of lies and deception. So it is better to just not concern oneself with the world and its conspiracies, fake celebrity lives/deaths, wars, pandemics etc. whatsoever, and to give oneself completely in faith to Christ.
Miles is one of those guys that you wish he was a Christian because he is a very smart and talented guy, and could use his talents to spread the truth of Jesus Christ, but I think there's hope for him because if you compare his early papers with some of the new ones, you can see that he at least mentions things like afterlife, evil, and the war against Christianity by the evil elites.

However, you're right, he has a liberal mindset which I cannot agree with. As the bible says, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom". He is very smart, but his lack of the gospel, makes his model of the world incomplete.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
The pyramid owns all and lucifer stands on top.

I'm no expert in symbolism, but one thing I noticed is that it's not a "true" pyramid. The top is truncated. There is a gap and above it is the All Seeing Eye. This gestalt causes us to see a pyramid when it is in fact a trapezoid with a triangle floating on top.

To me the "pyramid" represents the human adepts of the Cabal. Because the top is flat it tells me there is no one human ruler of the global System. The eye of course represents Lucifer LARPing as God and the gap is the metaphysical barrier between man and fallen angels.

I've always believed we're not on the bottom of the pyramid. We are the worms in the dirt beneath the pyramid.

Ok so I've watched the full 5.5 hours. A summary: this dude was a high level artist in Australia. What he found was that when he wanted to become a big success, he had to be initiated into the freemasonry. So he did and he found that albeit the freemasonry proclaims itself under the cloack of freedom, equality, brotherhood and so on, the inner core is a Satanic secret society. He shows their own texts, how they worship Satan (they call him Lucifer). And now the interesting thing comes... he goes off with hundreds and hundreds of celebrities, singers, artists, politicians, actors all showing the same Masonic signs. Most notably these are the devil horns, all seeing eye (one eye shut), the 666 hand sign, a peculiar finger handshake, the hand in the inside pocket of clothing, the silence sign as they are under oath to not break their silence, and just more usual Satanic signs such as Baphomet horns, pentagrams, the lightning bolt and crosses upside down.

Once you'll see who are involved in Freemasonry and realize that really to come to the top you have to become an initiated member and show it off, your eyes will be opened. I listened to Reggaeton music a lot for example and now I google these main artists they all do the same signs. And so do people like Jay Z, Beyonce, Merkel, Tom Hanks, George Bush, Johnny Depp, Madonna, the Beatles, the rolling stones, Jimi Hendrix, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Eminem, the US talkshow hosts, basically everyone you know who is in the public eye. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, a sample.... imagine the scope of it. For them, the pride, individuality and rebellion Satan represents is good, hence they want to invert the world. Most of them probably actually believe they're doing good, they're liberating those supressed by rules and morals. Rules and morals are a lack of freedom, according to them. Nature does not stop you from killing or treating others badly. There are no rules. The maker refers to masonic texts in which the masses are ''profane and vulgar'' and ''useless eaters''. He states that 80% of jobs will have gone by 2050, so why do they need 7 billion people that is increasing every year. In line with the Georgia guidestones then, the population has to be taken down to 500.000.000 before their tyranny really starts. Masonic texts also advocate depopulation. They want to enslave the rest. The future is all planned for.

This video really is an eye opener on symbolism. If you want to be in the public eye, you have to sell your soul to Satan, that's undisputed now for me. And also it is undisputed now that all entertainment that comes out of pop culture is literally Satanic.

The big takeaway here is: the Satanists ruling our world know Satan exists and they do know Christ exists. They've cut off the masses from that knowledge so they'll be easy followers.

Say what you will about Luciferian death cults bringing an end to modern society, but I take umbrage with you running my friend Tom Hanks' name through the mud here. The man made The Money Pit and The 'Burbs, let's show some respect

Mr Gee

Pigeon
I'm no expert in symbolism, but one thing I noticed is that it's not a "true" pyramid. The top is truncated. There is a gap and above it is the All Seeing Eye. This gestalt causes us to see a pyramid when it is in fact a trapezoid with a triangle floating on top.

To me the "pyramid" represents the human adepts of the Cabal. Because the top is flat it tells me there is no one human ruler of the global System. The eye of course represents Lucifer LARPing as God and the gap is the metaphysical barrier between man and fallen angels.

I've always believed we're not on the bottom of the pyramid. We are the worms in the dirt beneath the pyramid.
I read somewhere the truncated pyramid represents the “unfinished work” in freemasonry. That is completing the third temple and everything that goes with it for the arrival of the Antichrist. Then the pyramid will be completed with Satan’s man at the top.

Gazza

Sparrow
I read somewhere the truncated pyramid represents the “unfinished work” in freemasonry. That is completing the third temple and everything that goes with it for the arrival of the Antichrist. Then the pyramid will be completed with Satan’s man at the top.
I’m no scholar when it comes to these things either, but that does sound plausible.

Mr Gee

Pigeon
I just watched the whole video in one sitting. The last 2 hours were the most informative. I think the first half was directed at bringing those with limited understanding of how this world really operates over to the realisation that this conspiracy is very big and coordinated over time.
The presenter is on point, articulate, presents great references, and comes to logical conclusions.
For myself, a good reminder to continue cleaning up bad influences in my life both physically and electronically, and focusing more on Jesus Christ.