X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion

Blade Runner

Pelican
I keep getting asked about this but it’s several hours long. Is there a shorter “TLDR” version of it available?
Yes, quickly, a bandmate/singer that won X factor Australia claims he was part of the masons and that's how he and others are successful, or were made even more successful than they would have been in their craft or trade. They have various levels, all the way up to the 33rd, which is the ultimate level and possibly where it is revealed clearly that they are one of, or the, synagogues of satan (my words) - that is, they pay homage to Lucifer. Not everyone gets there and many may not know all of these details, but they take an oath to be a mason, regardless (sorta like the jewish pyramid conspiracy, low levels know nothing but love for the people/tribe, where it is understood that you help your ilk and advance together). This man (apparently his real name is Altijan Juric) tells everyone in the end that Jesus Christ is Lord and that He is the one true God and no matter what happens, He wins. Because of his revealing the truth about masons, they may kill him, but they also might not because they enjoy taunting plebs in front of their stupid faces since they apparently think it is all hooey conspiracy theory anyway. But the runup is that something is coming that can't be stopped, etc. He is quite convincing in describing different celebs, in some of the hand shakes, signals, etc (I didn't buy all of them, too coincidental) and in his presentation that he is genuine and that Christ is the way the truth and the life and many people of this world are narcissist materialists that are at least in part in league with the ruler of this world and not God. He makes the Masons sound like the most far reaching group with the biggest influence that is a promoter of the satanic, whatever anyone wants to call that generically.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Will re-post this in here, since it is relevant.

I was researching the Russian music scene over the last week. For more, see here (and earlier posts). And by extension Russia in general. Suffice to say, only about 10% of the people at the highest level in Russia - are Russian. The musicians are often promoted by the same people as in The US and no doubt Japan and Korea. They all do the same symbols. But a difference with the Russian band is they throw Jewish symbols (see above liked thread) in with the Masonic. Russia seems further down the line on this:

euygqt5xmaa2lee-jpg-large-jpeg.30858

It is now apparent that we have no friendly nations. The best you can do is a Bobby Fischer and send a few years mouthing off in obscurity on Philippines radio.

This other degenerate FSU rapper also making the homage:

scale_1200

Here he is with Israeli rapper Subliminal:

24491854.jpg

And here is what degeneracy they have cooking up for the children of Israel:

Through lyrics and concerts, Subliminal and his rap group aim to inspire and encourage a new generation to stand as a unified Israeli nation. At many of his concerts, Subliminal begins by calling to the audience, "Who is proud to be a Zionist in the state of Israel, put your hands in the air! Hell yeah!" Subliminal can be seen at many of his concerts wearing American hip hop clothing and a large Star of David chain necklace. Journalist Joshua Mitnick writes that with Subliminal's patriotic, 2002 chart-topping album "Ha’or v’Ha’tzel" (The Light and the Shadow):

For Israeli teens, it has given voice to their outrage at the state of affairs in their country. Hip-hop, a quintessentially American art form, is helping bolster national morale in a country bruised by… years of fighting between Israelis and Palestinians.

After the outbreak of the Second Intifada in 2000, the two began writing patriotic songs. They became known as creators of "Zionist hip-hop", a label still applied to them. In further contrast to the generally rebellious "outlaw" nature of most hip-hop, they also praise army service and eschew drugs and smoking.

:hmm:

Screenshot-at-2021-05-12-20-16-40.png

Last edited:
If the guy is implying or saying that being a 33rd degree Mason gives you wealth and fame, then he’s lying and likely not a Mason at all. I knew plenty of 33s who were not rich, famous, influential outside the lodge, or even had an interest in any of those things. My suspicion is that there are way more degrees than 33 but I don’t know what’s taught at that level either.

Athanasius

Pelican
Alright I'll watch it, people keep telling me I have to. UPDATE: 20 minutes in and thus far he's telling the truth.

I had no patience for 5 hours either, but the 20-30 minutes I watched pretty much looked like Vigilant Citizen-- long montages of people doing the one-eye symbols, one hand inside the coat, triangles, and other forms of symbology. Is this stuff specifically Masonic?

VC also gets into butterflies, MK Ultra, industry slaves, etc. as well. It seems far-fetched but then you watch music stars going crazy (example), butterflies, one-eyes, creepy music videos, and all the other weird stuff and it's hard to believe it's not something more than stylish "unfruitful works of darkness" (Eph 5:11). It gives off a strongly demonic vibe.

El Draque

Robin
5 Hours? Why can none of these people distil anything down to a reasonable chunk.

If it's such an important message that you want to 'wake people up to', then make it digestible.

Who on earth, except those already in the echo chamber, would click a 5 hour video about Freemasons grip on the world?

Preaching, verbosely, to the choir

LightofApollo

Sparrow
Woman
5 Hours? Why can none of these people distil anything down to a reasonable chunk.

If it's such an important message that you want to 'wake people up to', then make it digestible.

Who on earth, except those already in the echo chamber, would click a 5 hour video about Freemasons grip on the world?

It's because this creep wants his 15 minutes. Speaking for myself, I have better uses for my time than to listen to someone who has the clear physiognomy of a user and a liar. He'll give you, I'm guessing, maybe 85% truth while he slips you the 15% poisonous nonsense that'll mislead you into his world of nonsense.

If you want to know freemasonry's horrible little secrets, it really boils down to this: they give primacy to Hiram, the architect who designed Jerusalem's walls, over Jesus Christ. They run a black mass to reinforce the fact that Jesus Christ was a man who died and stayed dead. Hiram is their "worshipful master." Freemasonry is for weirdos who like to belong to clubs. It's a less expensive version of Scientology, with less overt vitriol for the Savior of the human race. Both Freemasonry and Scientology went to the same gnostic, kabbalistic well for their info bases. There is nothing new under the sun. Ironically, that was written by a kabbalist as well...

Marmion

Pigeon
I suspect this is a controlled roll out and he was given permission by "them" to do this. He also sneakily does the "one eye" symbol he supposedly renounced if you're watching him closely, thus telling me he's still involved with these people. That and he reads off the oaths they take and if you read along with him you are in a sense (not fully obviously but possibly subtly) taking the oath and not being the wiser. I always get a little suspicious of videos like this because they flash demonic signs and spells and such on the screen when they show you what's going on and what they mean, etc. and I think this is a subtle way of casting a spell on the listeners and watchers.

Someone else pointed out the guy is wearing a black shirt with a white coat. Black-white = yin-yang = good-evil = Freemasonry's whole agenda. He also didn’t mention the one-world religion or anti-Christ. I smell trickery.

Once I caught on to what he was about to do I muted it and went to a different web page till he was done reading the oaths and shortly after saw him do the "one eye" symbol and that's when I bounced out. There might be good information but I smell something funny with this.

Kiwi

Pigeon

316 000 people by the looks of it from that video and 763 000 on the same video on his personal YouTube. Doubt we're all in the echo chamber, I had very little info on Freemasons before watching it.

NickK

Woodpecker
This guy is selling himself as an insider, telling us all the secrets, and uncovering the symbolism, meanwhile, his hair is covering his right eye for half the video.
Exactly.

I watched 1 hour and a half of this dude. When he saw fit to fill my 32" screen with full sized images of baphomet and pentagrams I turned him off. He is not saying anything we don't know and most of his celeb photos doing masonic "signs" can be explained by their stupidity and shallowness.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Exactly.

I watched 1 hour and a half of this dude. When he saw fit to fill my 32" screen with full sized images of baphomet and pentagrams I turned him off. He is not saying anything we don't know and most of his celeb photos doing masonic "signs" can be explained by their stupidity and shallowness.
I'll stick to Alex Jones. Covers the same thing while avoiding overt satanic inversion imagery. Plus wayyyyyy funnier

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
Saw the whole thing. In addition to all this being old hat to someone whose been to Vigilant Citizen, there's the uncomfortable fact that the guy keeps saying Bible verses with no citations and attributing Epistle passages to the Gospels. In fact, I reckon a good number of the verses he cites are made up.

I also caught the fact that he keeps surreptitiously flashing the one eye symbol.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
I found this interesting video/documentary by a guy named Altima Child's who apparently participated in the reality show called X-factor.
He reveals a lot about freemasonry. The video is super long (5 hours) and so far I've watched 40 minutes of it as I write this post.

He's said so far that he will reveal what this religion is and other things at the end of the video. I'm going to keep watching and see if he delivers. @MichaelWitcoff you'll probably be the right person to tell us if this guy is for real or not.

Edit: I might add that around minute 44, someone we all know very well is included in the pictures of celebrities doing the "one eye covered pose"
Giving this a bump. I actually got around to watching the whole five hours (fast forwarding through some of the montages of celebrities making have symbols, etc.)

I was already convinced from everything happening around us that the “elites” are at their core a bunch of Satantic Judeo-philic Luciferians who view humanity as mere cattle to do their bidding, and the entertainment industry is their lap dog, but this video pointed out a lot of occult details I never really paid attention to. He very loose with reasoning on specifics however, but there’s a lot of smoke pointing to a fire.

I’m a bit suspicious of this guy’s motivations but IMO this thread should be renamed into a full Freemasonry discussion.

Last edited:
Alright I'll watch it, people keep telling me I have to. UPDATE: 20 minutes in and thus far he's telling the truth.
Any chance of an update Mike, is this guy the real deal or a pretender? Those of us who can sense the evil in his readings of the oaths and the displays of the images and the constant one-eye symbolism of his long hair are thrown off. Need less cogdis when it comes to this kind of stuff.