Yes or No. In average - wives dictate the success of a marriage/husband-wife relationship.

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
Someone asked why I am very interested in the court case of Amber Heard and Johnny Depp. A handful of reasons.

1. How far will she get playing the female card. Too much sympathy for dark-triad women.

2. Johnny is blue pilled wanting to protect her from suicide and all.

3. He was practically "me-too'ed", via defamation; but he is the only 1 (it seems) in some 450 men (2016-2018) actually fighting back.

4. He had / has no backbone or voice; he didn't put her in her place.

5. My friend said that Amber Heard created for herself intimate trauma or an intimacy disorder (attachment wounds and unresolved trauma); Johnny had to deal with it and hadn't a clue. That, Amber can't be truly intimate or have a healthy relationship.

6. For "man-o-sphere" guys - this story should be easy pickings, low hanging fruit, but I've not been to those threads lately.

This comedian once said that "Grandma loved being beaten."

I'm not for that, necessarily. And by that I mean, domestic abuse, it happens and will happen. What I am for is mutual respect, but there has to be a hierarchy.

J. Peterson has two (2) other very important unresolved questions (Probably more powerful than the Jewish question). He doesn't have answers, he said it himself.

1. What has birth control done to women, families and societies?

2. What has women working done to women, men, families and societies?

I can't answer those, only because it gets into the Black pilled realm and that is not allowed here. I'm glad for that rule. With these two questions, all couples should know that they are handicapped from the very beginning of a marriage and should humbly act accordingly.

John 3:16

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
Protestant
Someone asked why I am very interested in the court case of Amber Heard and Johnny Depp. A handful of reasons.

1. How far will she get playing the female card. Too much sympathy for dark-triad women.

3. He was practically "me-too'ed", via defamation; but he is the only 1 (it seems) in some 450 men (2016-2018) actually fighting back.

5. My friend said that Amber Heard created for herself intimate trauma or an intimacy disorder (attachment wounds and unresolved trauma); Johnny had to deal with it and hadn't a clue. That, Amber can't be truly intimate or have a healthy relationship.

6. For "man-o-sphere" guys - this story should be easy pickings, low hanging fruit, but I've not been to those threads lately.

This comedian once said that "Grandma loved being beaten."

I'm not for that, necessarily. And by that I mean, domestic abuse, it happens and will happen. What I am for is mutual respect, but there has to be a hierarchy.

J. Peterson has two (2) other very important unresolved questions (Probably more powerful than the Jewish question). He doesn't have answers, he said it himself.

I can't answer those, only because it gets into the Black pilled realm and that is not allowed here. I'm glad for that rule. With these two questions, all couples should know that they are handicapped from the very beginning of a marriage and should humbly act accordingly.

I haven’t followed their case at all until I saw a blip about him losing part of his finger… Shocking… But…
Depp isn’t a saint either. This was an obvious sugar daddy “marriage” to begin with and had zero meaning beyond Depp’s lust and Heard’s greed. I really don’t care if she pooped in his bed. I guess that makes her a “sh***y” wife… nyuk nyuk… Maybe he deserved it. I don’t know. I don’t care.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
Also change from the Duluth Model invented by feminists here:

A model of domestic violence that only persecutes and destroys Men without regard to women's role in it. As well as specifically targeting Christian Families in particular in accordance with the design of the Demonic Powers. Equating Christian sex roles as "abuse" or "domestic violence" despite evidence to the contrary.

And destroyed the families of many innocent Men and driving many Men to suicide as well as helping the alienation of his children from him. And isn't really about real domestic violence which should be addressed this way:

The inventor of Women's domestic violence shelters got said issue hijacked by feminists of her day. Who personally threatened her life:

About the reality of domestic violence:

Shorter interview with Cassie Jaye:

Great and very informative, thought-provoking videos. Erin Pizzey is an amazing woman.
The items that impressed me most :
1) Feminism would not have gotten off the ground in the US or the UK had it not infiltrated and absorbed the genuine shelter movement.
2) "Woman naturally help each other (and anyone). But men don't naturally help each other : they compete. If I ask men to build a women's shelter, they will happily do it for me in no time. But if I present them the project of a men's shelter they're not interested and nothing gets done."
3) At the time when the shelter movement got absorbed into feminism (and it happened very quickly), Erin Pizzey was prophetically aware of all that was going on. She tirelessly repeated, "A movement born in hate will only breed hatred" and nobody believed her at the time. Most people just saw the donations flowing in nicely and said, what could possibly go wrong ? Just like today, most people prefer "But seek money first, and everything else shall be added unto you" to the biblical original.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I just wanted to make sure that OP is aware that the term is "On average". Not trying to be annoying, but grammatically it is incorrect and it is the title. I look at it every time and it doesn't make sense. Perhaps we can fix it. Thanks.

messaggera

Pelican
Woman
Other Christian
I just wanted to make sure that OP is aware that the term is "On average". Not trying to be annoying, but grammatically it is incorrect and it is the title. I look at it every time and it doesn't make sense. Perhaps we can fix it. Thanks.

Good day @Blade Runner:
Thanks for presenting this thought.

The definition being used for "average" was a descriptive term for characteristics (qualitative), and not quantitative (means).
However, you are thoughtful to point out it can be perceived as not making sense. I hesitated on the term average because it can be confusing, but wanted to suggest, in tone, the "average" marriage.

Do appreciate bringing this up. And since we are helping out perhaps it can be pointed out when using regards it should only be at the end of a correspondence. Have noticed this from time to time (not you), and have started PMs but did not follow through on sending.
Other replacements in regard to the use of the word can be : in regard to or regarding.

Warm regards,
messaggera

Agree on similar reasons, and more. The behavioural aspect of the trial is intriguing; and a lesson for young men to observe.
You mentioned black pills are not permitted on here. I think there is a way to generically discuss human behaviuors to provide lessons beneficial for younger individuals.

This was an obvious sugar daddy “marriage” to begin with and had zero meaning beyond Depp’s lust and Heard’s greed.

Agree with the first clause given the timeline (2012 was his top year careerwise) .
Not sure (opinion) it was lust on his part. Given his childhood experiences he ended up marrying a woman who mirrored his abusive mother. And having done some research on him and personalities (2018 - once the Washington post article surfaced) it seems Depp was as @Mike_Key suggested (given his childhood experiences and personality) was trying to be a white knight:

Last edited:

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
Protestant
Agree with the first clause given the timeline (2012 was his top year careerwise) .
Not sure (opinion) it was lust on his part. Given his childhood experiences he ended up marrying a woman who mirrored his abusive mother. And having done some research on him and personalities (2018 - once the Washington post article surfaced) it seems Depp was as @Mike_Key suggested (given his childhood experiences and personality) was trying to be a white knight:
Possibly. I don’t really know much about him except that he’s in movies and bought an island lol. I wonder if he’s like those “I can save her” memes regarding Heard.

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
I think a strong, clear male lead is key to a successful marriage. It's true that the relationship isn't going to be peaceful and happy if the woman isn't happy - but generally, a decent woman will be happy enough as long as her man is leading well, keeping a good foundation of the faith, providing, protecting, and so on. It's not hard to pick up on how much effort a man is investing. As long as he's a decent man making a good faith effort, a decent woman will be satisfied and reasonably content.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
A bottle of vodka. Amber Heard threw a large bottle of vodka at Johnny Depp making contact with his hand, it shattered (likely a backstop involved) and when he went to investigate the tip of his finger was missing.

Speaking of Amber Heard, a forensic psychologist had this to say:

Not surprised by their toxic marriage.

media%2FFRSY0_dXMAMWZRi.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Another example: watch how Meghan Markle controls Prince Harry as one can see in this video clip from 2020. It is pretty clear their marriage won't last long due to Meghan's controlling behavior.

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
Protestant

Another example: watch how Meghan Markle controls Prince Harry as one can see in this video clip from 2020. It is pretty clear their marriage won't last long due to Meghan's controlling behavior.

1651012189189.png1651012221822.png
:rolleyes::boring:

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
I haven’t followed their case at all until I saw a blip about him losing part of his finger… Shocking… But…
Depp isn’t a saint either. This was an obvious sugar daddy “marriage” to begin with and had zero meaning beyond Depp’s lust and Heard’s greed. I really don’t care if she pooped in his bed. I guess that makes her a “sh***y” wife… nyuk nyuk… Maybe he deserved it. I don’t know. I don’t care.
You may consider caring because of "guilty until proven innocent" (Jack the Pirate) and, separately, Gina Carano. I know of the entertainment, but I have never watched or been a fan - I'm more interested in the social narratives and the rule of law/due process.

messaggera

Pelican
Woman
Other Christian
Speaking of Amber Heard, a forensic psychologist had this to say: borderline personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder.

Assessments provide strong validity when providing a diagnosis. Even though observing patterns of behaviour can forecast a disorder it is a "soft science" approach, as were, assessments are quantifiable.

Two of the interesting remarks made by this psychologist is that medication does not cure the disorder. And it is women who are more prone to this disorder. This makes one wonder if this disorder is a product of what @Mike_Key questions:

If medication can not control the disorder what could?
How does birth control (biological manipulation ) and working outside the home (environment ) impact women's biology and personality (cognitive/emotional stability)?

Meghan Markle controls Prince Harry as one can see in this video clip from 2020.

Her dress is way too tight; as in too trollop tight.

Optimus Princeps

Woodpecker
Two of the interesting remarks made by this psychologist is that medication does not cure the disorder. And it is women who are more prone to this disorder. This makes one wonder if this disorder is a product of what @Mike_Key questions:
BPD is a product of demonic possession. I've had experience with BPD women, based on this and firsthand accounts it is nothing short of demonic possession/influence.
How does birth control (biological manipulation ) and working outside the home (environment ) impact women's biology and personality (cognitive/emotional stability)?
Aurini had a good video on BPD a few years ago, although I know his youtube got banned so I'm not sure if it's still up anywhere. The saying with those in the mental health field goes, "you don't treat a borderline, you ignore them." Nothing short of exorcism and intervention by God will fix a borderline. Seriously, the more you look into it, the scarier it gets. Avoid them at all costs. They are responsible for most false rape accusations, domestic violence perpetrated on men, killing their children, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the women who poison their kids (munchausen) are also borderline.

All it is, is very strong demonic possession and evilness, that psychiatry attempts to define as borderline. They are social chameleons and do not have an innnate personality but will mirror the mans personality to make him think she's his soulmate. They are extremely sexually promiscuous and engage in all kinds of high-risk behavior like unprotected sex with strangers and drug use. They are usually very beautiful women. Amber Heard is a textbook example. They are more inclined to be bisexual. They will "love-bomb" their partner and go from 0-100, from being fully in-love irrationally, showering their partner with compliments, to gaslighting them, screaming, attacking, insulting as harshly as they can. And then they go back to normal the next day and act like nothing happened.

Additionally, they will gaslight those around them so hard and play victim that their partner is completely fooled by them and hooked on the ups and downs of the relationship while walking on egg-shells. And many do not have any female friends. They seem to get a new best friend every month as no one can put up with them for long because of how crazy they are.

Trewolla

Woodpecker
Protestant

Probably not histrionic personality disorder. My guess is it's impulsive borderline personality disorder,..which is often mistaken for histrionic PD. Women with impulsive BPD are extremely charming,...until they're not. Often they age out of the worst aspects of it. But they can be a major handful when they're young. You can't trust them.

It's my opinion that the current culture in America produces many women with impulsive borderline personality disorder,...or at minimum, many of the traits associated with impulsive personality disorder.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Probably not histrionic personality disorder. My guess is it's impulsive borderline personality disorder,..which is often mistaken for histrionic PD. Women with impulsive BPD are extremely charming,...until they're not. Often they age out of the worst aspects of it. But they can be a major handful when they're young. You can't trust them.

It's my opinion that the current culture in America produces many women with impulsive borderline personality disorder,...or at minimum, many of the traits associated with impulsive personality disorder.
Assessments provide strong validity when providing a diagnosis. Even though observing patterns of behaviour can forecast a disorder it is a "soft science" approach, as were, assessments are quantifiable.

One has to look at Amber Heard's past dating history as well as her behavior patterns around other people. Supposedly, there were reports and/or articles that she was quite abusive - either physical or verbal - toward other people such as her sister, ex-girlfriend, personal assistant, etc. As an example, someone tweeted some pictures of Elon Musk's visible injuries on the right side of his face when he dated Amber Heard. People were wondering about Musk's face injuries.

FRWHnAOXsAIvpOp

FRWHnJ8X0AA-sBt

Trewolla

Woodpecker
Protestant
I know this woman: They'll make you crazy.

IMPULSIVE BPD​

Impulsive borderline personality disorder is among the four subtypes of BPD. This particular subtype of BPD is the most charismatic of all four. The impulsive subtype is said to have much in common with histrionic personality disorder, according to psychologist Theodore Millon.

Signs and Symptoms for Impulsive BPD
A person with impulsive borderline personality disorder often displays the following signs and symptoms of the subtype:

• Flirtatious with others, sometimes without even realizing it
  • Captivating, able to act with a natural magnetism
  • Elusive and mercurial
  • Superficial, easily entertaining others on a surface level but avoiding more meaningful interactions or relationships
  • High levels of energy and easily bored
  • Thrill-seeking and risk-taking behaviors without regard for consequences
  • Attention-seeking behaviors
  • Charismatic and charming
  • Dramatic
  • Highly manipulative of others, particularly in order to position oneself as the center of attention
  • Complaints of chronic or recurring illness

Pray_Everyday

Sparrow
Woman
Other Christian

Divine intervention.

I will also be praying for the poor child that she had artificially created, and is now at her mercy. It's bad enough that she wants to glorify deliberate, planned single motherhood, but has to be as artificially created as possible too.

I'm sure both of those factors have negatively influenced women, but from what I've read there's a strong connection between child sexual abuse and BPD. Birth control seems to cause problems in marriages when the woman comes off the birth control and no longer feels the same attraction to the husband, since apparently fertile women prefer more masculine men and women on the pill don't. While this is unfortunate, and is definitely a problem, I don't think it accounts for the incredibly unstable, impulsive, and demonic behaviour exhibited by women with BPD.

(I do lean more towards it being a form of demonic possession rather than a psychiatric disorder though, while still believing that the child sexual abuse opens a "door" to the possession in a way.)

BPD is a product of demonic possession. I've had experience with BPD women, based on this and firsthand accounts it is nothing short of demonic possession/influence.
100% agree.
They are extremely sexually promiscuous and engage in all kinds of high-risk behavior like unprotected sex with strangers and drug use. They are usually very beautiful women. They are more inclined to be bisexual. They will "love-bomb" their partner and go from 0-100, from being fully in-love irrationally, showering their partner with compliments, to gaslighting them, screaming, attacking, insulting as harshly as they can. And then they go back to normal the next day and act like nothing happened.
And many do not have any female friends. They seem to get a new best friend every month as no one can put up with them for long because of how crazy they are.

I knew a girl like this in high school. She latched on to me, wanting to be best friends. She was very pretty, and I could tell there was something off about her (and that's a lot coming from me, as I tend to have close to zero social awareness...), and she had no other friends. She kept calling, and calling, like dozens of times a day, and I soon started avoiding her calls completely and having my dad answer the phone to tell her I was unavailable. She left a message on the answer machine, hysterical, screaming about wanting to kill herself.

Then she slept with the guy I had a crush on.

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
Protestant
You may consider caring because of "guilty until proven innocent" (Jack the Pirate) and, separately, Gina Carano. I know of the entertainment, but I have never watched or been a fan - I'm more interested in the social narratives and the rule of law/due process.

To be fair, it is not unusual for people (especially women) to make false claims of all kinds against a spouse during a divorce. I’m not saying it’s right or ok but that people do it. The court is obligated to treat the claims seriously but also has a plethora of experience of false claims in these situations. I don’t think the results of their divorce will be setting any precedents, imo.
I think this is a Ladies Forum thread worthy topic. I, personally, don’t think it’s a black pill topic at all but one that is based on reality and worthy of discussion especially with the addition of women’s personal experiences.
Her dress is way too tight; as in too trollop tight.
Agree. If someone can see the outline of your Spanx :eek: lol... The worst part is that nobody told her. She must really be disliked otherwise someone would’ve told her. (I guess that fits more into the female jealousy thread…)
One has to look at Amber Heard's past dating history as well as her behavior patterns around other people. Supposedly, there were reports and/or articles that she was quite abusive - either physical or verbal - toward other people such as her sister, ex-girlfriend, personal assistant, etc. As an example, someone tweeted some pictures of Elon Musk's visible injuries on the right side of his face when he dated Amber Heard. People were wondering about Musk's face injuries.

FRWHnAOXsAIvpOp

FRWHnJ8X0AA-sBt
Heard seems right-handed. Elon’s bruise is on his right side. If she hit him, it wouldn’t have been with her right dominant hand (that would’ve given Musk a bruise on the left side of his face). However, she definitely could’ve swung a large liqueur type bottle (like Depp?) at his face from her left hand side. If one looks at the first photo, there is a mark of a blunt point of impact that is not a hand or fist.

Just want to thank @Mike_Key. I now feel compelled to follow this celebrity tabloid trial, ugh.

Last edited:

messaggera

Pelican
Woman
Other Christian
Pathology and Psychiatry

The [scientific study of diseases] will disregard demonic possession / malice; why? because it is not “logical.”
The [study and treatment of mental illness] also disregards demonic possession.

All it is, is very strong demonic possession and evilness, that psychiatry attempts to define as borderline. They are social chameleons and do not have an innnate personality but will mirror the man's personality to make him think she's his soulmate. They are extremely sexually promiscuous and engage in all kinds of high-risk behavior like unprotected sex with strangers and drug use. They are usually very beautiful women. Amber Heard is a textbook example.

Feminists have voiced support for Amber Heard as the victim, not only for alleged spousal abuse, but for being diagnosed and labeled with histrionic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder. This would suggest the support of malice as acceptable behaviour on her part?

A [desire to harm somebody caused by a feeling of hate] is that not an evil spirited behaviour?
Godless feminists will argue psychiatry and pathology prevent feminism progression and female liberation. So would this not suggest this argument denies the “science,” and if the science is denied then what is the cause for the emotional retardation exhibited through malice behaviour?

There are those who will argue against psychiatry labels, but fail to recognize any spiritual issue / demonic possession.

"Our faith can not be understood with our logic...our logic expels Christianity...our logic can not accept faith."
Father Nikon of Mount Athos, The Power of the Cross - a miracle of twins

https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/father-nikon-of-mount-athos.41769/

Optimus Princeps

Woodpecker
Feminists have voiced support for Amber Heard as the victim, not only for alleged spousal abuse, but for being diagnosed and labeled with histrionic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder. This would suggest the support of malice as acceptable behaviour on her part?

A [desire to harm somebody caused by a feeling of hate] is that not an evil spirited behaviour?
Godless feminists will argue psychiatry and pathology prevent feminism progression and female liberation. So would this not suggest this argument denies the “science,” and if the science is denied then what is the cause for the emotional retardation exhibited through malice behaviour?

There are those who will argue against psychiatry labels, but fail to recognize any spiritual issue / demonic possession.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/father-nikon-of-mount-athos.41769/
Exactly, you've nailed the root of the problem. A severe spiritual sickness that manifests itself as borderline cannot be cured with secular means. Before I turned to God, having experience with borderlines, I struggled to make sense of or explain their evil behavior. Feminists lending support to those with borderline plays right into the victim mentality and ultimate rejection of God that drives them.

Although it is sad what Johnny Depp has had to endure, there is a positive. This all too common type of male abuse by females is being publicized and I am seeing a lot of men and women both calling out this behavior and how ostensibly infallible women are looked at by our court system. Hopefully this can be a step in the right direction for repairing the male-female relations in the west, as it will never happen if women continue being allowed to run rampant with false accusations, abuse, no-fault divorce, and all the other issues with the legal system. Of course, through the west turning back to God and faith, this would be a natural progression.

Gremlin

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
A lot of previous red pill thought said that men had to show strength and leadership in marriage, and this would shape the wife's emotional state, and make her feel warm and loving toward him, and attracted sexually as well.

I think this is true, but I think your perspective is true as well. It is up to the wife to make a happy and loving home. Women have superior emotional understanding and ability to shape the relationship. If the wife won't make the effort to maintain a loving and harmonious relationship, the husband most likely won't know how to make things work without her lead. He has to make her want to do this by being strong, but he usually doesn't know how to actually achieve the loving and harmonious relationship on his own.

Both have to feel an obligation to do their part before God. Without this desire to do it for God's sake, they are too likely to be caught up in selfish responses that result in a cold and strained relationship at best.
Men have a tendency to get sucked into their own worlds of work and hobbies, and can fall into the trap of putting the marriage on cruise control, even though it has a lot of importance to them and they have tender feelings for their wives. A supportive, loving wife is around 60% of the glue of the household, which is why ancient Greeks looked at the household as the domain of women, and they were rarely wrong about anything.