Young Woman Buys Dream Home With Money Made from OnlyFans

911

Peacock
Gold Member
prophet60091 said:
Vladimir Poontang said:
If she bought it, then any man in future won't be able to be anything more than :

- A provider of nothing but the semblance of being provided for
- A human dildo
It goes without saying that women who use their sex appeal for quick, easy money are ruined by the process in many ways - that's true for strippers, cam girls, etc.

But, I have to say, don't think it matters much to your point. I think the era of "providing" is mostly over. Women still desire rich men, but what they get from them is only a simulacrum of providing. Government and social safety nets do the actual providing. A man paying for your vacation is a luxury, not a provider. Women desire wealthy men not because they need them, but because it elevates their status among other women.

For most women, men are accessories. The size of your paycheck matters, sure, but what matters more is what she can tell their friends about you.

Of course, some women do get lonely, and may seek a man to sate that need. But (especially for girls like the one in that photo) it'll happen much later in life.
Women really want a good husband and a family, this is the only role in which they are truly fulfilled. They've lost track of this through two generations of intensive cultural marxist talmudic indoctrination, but the main thing here is that enough of them are salvageable.

You only need ONE of those, and no need to dwell on the rest, who will live the second half of their lives on box wine, cat litter and antidepressants.
 

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
I just bought myself a BMW
BMWs have totally lost the appeal they had in the 1980’s and into the 90’s.

Aesthetically they began to decline with the Z4. Now, especially with the huge grilles, they are a car for urban vibrants and wannabe rappers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 911
N°6 said:
It wouldn’t surprise me if Only Fans simps provided the deposit for this house.
I think that's her whole point. So many simps are on her page giving her money that she bought/rented a house. If the membership is $20 a month do the math. And she's average at best imagine what an 8 is raking in.

Next time you hear them complaining about the wage gap think about how a hard 6 can afford a house because she has a webcam.
 

kel

Pelican
At least she's using the money for housing. Most of these girls will blow through whatever they earn in a year of buying cars, jewelry, and clothes like a first-round draft pick from the ghetto.

(well, most of the girls don't actually make any money in the first place, even lose money on the deal, but most of the somewhat successful ones I mean)
 

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
My generation: Spent $5 on tickets to school dances and got to be with actual real live girlfriends.

This generation: Gives tens of thousands of dollars to opportunistic tattooed skanks they never even get to meet in person.

Technology is causing humans to devolve not evolve. I am really glad I grew up when I did. The next time you go to knock Gen X or say "OK, Boomer," remember all this.

 

Rob Banks

Pelican
Vladimir Poontang said:
If she bought it, then any man in future won't be able to be anything more than :

- A provider of nothing but the semblance of being provided for
- A human dildo
As opposed to if she rented it, in which case she will be capable of having a deep connection with a man and raising a healthy family, despite years of selling her body online to thirsty coomers.
[/sarcasm]
 

Canopus

Kingfisher
The Catalyst said:
^^ I skimmed through the video it does not seem that enjoyable.
Back in those days, when girls at home watched a scene like that, they thought "wow, I'd love to get that kind of attention from a guy." And guys could watched that and realize you don't have to be six feet and jacked for a nice girl to fall for you. It sent a good message - one both the RVF of 2012 and the RVF of 2020 could get behind.

These days, guys look at it and think "what a simp" or whatever the new, hot internet putdown with a 3-month expiration date is going to be, and girls think "I can get WAY more attention than that from hotter guys than this just posting my boobs on IG." Attention equals time. Time equals money. You do the math.

Don't even get me started on what would happen to the dude in the video these days. The first time he didn't slink away after she told him she didn't want to dance, he'd have the cops at his house the next day.

It's a great clip, and a sad reminder of a time that's passed and is never going to come again.
 

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
What is this "OnlyFans" rubbish? I'd never even heard of it before two weeks ago, and now I'm seeing it everywhere all of a sudden.
 

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
^^^^

I included that clip because in real life, they're a couple who met and married young in the '80s. They're still married, have three kids, and she's stayed with him even though he's been very ill for a long time. I should have said this up front.

I don't think it's a big leap to say the Only Fans thots probably would not be married for three decades to the same man, nor would they be sticking around after the Parkinson's diagnosis.

I think one big difference between the women of my generation and this one is the lack of a sense of shame. It's as if parents raised a lot of girls these days to simply find ways to monetize themselves at any cost.

Had someone brought up an Only Fans scenario to most Gen X girls, the response probably would have been something like "Take my clothes off for strangers?! Are you nuts? There's not enough money in the world! What do you take me for? A tramp??!!!"
 
Canopus said:
The Catalyst said:
^^ I skimmed through the video it does not seem that enjoyable.
Back in those days, when girls at home watched a scene like that, they thought "wow, I'd love to get that kind of attention from a guy." And guys could watched that and realize you don't have to be six feet and jacked for a nice girl to fall for you. It sent a good message - one both the RVF of 2012 and the RVF of 2020 could get behind.

These days, guys look at it and think "what a simp" or whatever the new, hot internet putdown with a 3-month expiration date is going to be, and girls think "I can get WAY more attention than that from hotter guys than this just posting my boobs on IG." Attention equals time. Time equals money. You do the math.

Don't even get me started on what would happen to the dude in the video these days. The first time he didn't slink away after she told him she didn't want to dance, he'd have the cops at his house the next day.

It's a great clip, and a sad reminder of a time that's passed and is never going to come again.
Maybe I'm too nitpicky or jaded, but it seems Ellen specifically did not fall for Alex, which is why she ran away. Is there an alternative explanation for what happened?
 

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
RexImperator said:
I just bought myself a BMW
BMWs have totally lost the appeal they had in the 1980’s and into the 90’s.

Aesthetically they began to decline with the Z4. Now, especially with the huge grilles, they are a car for urban vibrants and wannabe rappers.
True. Hideous cars now.
[attachment=43559]
 

Attachments

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This young eThot exploited thirst in the market the same way a hedge fund manager would do the same on wall street. Different tools for different fools.

It's egregious how real the thirst is.
I don't admire or like how she went about achieving this goal of hers, though, that's for sure.

[attachment=43560]
 

Attachments

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
HermeticAlly said:
What is this "OnlyFans" rubbish? I'd never even heard of it before two weeks ago, and now I'm seeing it everywhere all of a sudden.
OnlyFans tis a site where aspiring whores haveth nudes that can be uploaded for a world of simps to tip m'lady their hardest of earned shekels for the chance to maketh a connection with the thot of their choosing in the hopes that, while yes, he may fappeth to her, the simps mind will have created a most robust fairytale that he alone has the greatest of human connections to a woman...who cares ZILCH about him.

TLDR: OnlyFans is a site where a woman shows gash and simps throw cash.
An e-stripclub.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jay

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
estraudi said:
RexImperator said:
I just bought myself a BMW
BMWs have totally lost the appeal they had in the 1980’s and into the 90’s.

Aesthetically they began to decline with the Z4. Now, especially with the huge grilles, they are a car for urban vibrants and wannabe rappers.
True. Hideous cars now.
That's hilarious. I do love the Chris Bangle-designed BMWs and E46s and E90s are, in my eyes, masterpieces of design.

They've gone downhill since then. The huge ass grill were implemented to satisfy the Chinese market because, you know, what China wants the rest of the world gets.

Like many Russians, many Chinese do not know the meaning of the word 'modesty', especially once they've got a little scratch in their pocket.
 

joost

Kingfisher
It's sad to see simps throwing money at those girls that are far from spectacular. Unfortunately many simps have good paying jobs (like in IT).
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
presidentcarter said:
estraudi said:
RexImperator said:
I just bought myself a BMW
BMWs have totally lost the appeal they had in the 1980’s and into the 90’s.

Aesthetically they began to decline with the Z4. Now, especially with the huge grilles, they are a car for urban vibrants and wannabe rappers.
True. Hideous cars now.
That's hilarious. I do love the Chris Bangle-designed BMWs and E46s and E90s are, in my eyes, masterpieces of design.

They've gone downhill since then. The huge ass grill were implemented to satisfy the Chinese market because, you know, what China wants the rest of the world gets.

Like many Russians, many Chinese do not know the meaning of the word 'modesty', especially once they've got a little scratch in their pocket.
Same with the newer Benzes.
 

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
joost said:
It's sad to see simps throwing money at those girls that are far from spectacular. Unfortunately many simps have good paying jobs (like in IT).
Look at it this way, the men who would normally be savers find themselves throwing $$$ at the online thots. That's a shame but...

Thots will then presumably spend that money on stupid stuff like bags, phones, or travel. Thus stimulating the economy.

It's not all doom and gloom.

They should definitely be taxed on this money though. The IRS largely giving a blind eye to the billion dollar black market industry that is web-whoring is the real crime here.
 

FilipSRB

Woodpecker
I suspect that OnlyFans just like the porn industry at large is used for money laundering operations. I'm not saying there aren't any simps on that site, but their number could be lower then suspected.
 
Top