Young Woman Buys Dream Home With Money Made from OnlyFans

2 Cool 4 U

Woodpecker
estraudi said:
This young eThot exploited thirst in the market the same way a hedge fund manager would do the same on wall street. Different tools for different fools.

It's egregious how real the thirst is.
I don't admire or like how she went about achieving this goal of hers, though, that's for sure.
That chart is why young girls are raised to go to college and get a corporate career.

They'd be better off having a stable job, having a home, and having a family at 40. Than to be a sex worker at 40, living at a motel and having nothing.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
This isn't strictly related to this thread, but I don't know where else to put it. It's about Insta-Thots.

On Instagram, there are these women who show their butts constantly, get temporarily banned, and then complain that everyone gets offended too easily.

So, I started making requests of some of these women. Specifically, I suggested they use their bottoms for the purpose God created and make videos of themselves taking live dumps.

Guess who was offended then? Yep, the Insta-Thots and their henchmen got pissed at me.

But I stand by this and urge others to do the same. After all, the human rectum was created for a purpose and if you're gonna show it off, well, we'd like to see how functional it is.

Or, as I like to say: "C'mon! Take a crap on video! Show us whatcha got!" If they're gonna be exhibitionist they need go all the way with it, I say.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
eradicator said:
I don’t want to see someone take a dump. But whatever floats your boat
I think you're missing my larger point, which has to do with mocking women's exhibitionism. But you're not the first person not to get my sense of satire.

Geomann180

Ostrich
Gold Member
Days of Broken Arrows said:
eradicator said:
I think you're missing my larger point, which has to do with mocking women's exhibitionism. But you're not the first person not to get my sense of satire.
You have to pay thousands for those videos, DOBA. Don't you remember that thread by bacchus?

G

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Geomann180 said:
eradicator said:
You have to pay thousands for those videos, DOBA. Don't you remember that thread by bacchus?

G
Er, no. I was just trying to needle Insta-Thots and their pathetic fans. To me, none of this is sexy, it's absurd.

My comments were meant to be ridiculous, not to be taken literally. I don't actually want to see these women in the bathroom. But I did not grow up with "twerking." And when I see women do that I want to say "Um, if it's shaking that much, perhaps you need a laxative or some relief of some sort?"

Twerking looks to me like epilepsy of the as&. I don't get the whole modern butt fetish anyway. When I was young, girls with big butts were considered porkers and there were workout tapes that taught these women how to tone their butts, not expand them.

It likely has something to do with rap music and the overrepresntation of black culture in popular culture. I wonder who was/is behind that..

I've had a (ex)girlfriend try to tell me twerking is just an African dance when she attemped to sell me on her going to classes. She was quite beautiful which makes it painful to see her embrace ghetto bullshit. Let her go a day or two after this.

Had a friend who loves eminem and rap too. Talks like a hoodlum and has dipshit tattoos. Had to part ways with also.

It's a mind virus, you cant associate with people like that.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
it's not impossible. many simps keep on simping and men give tips in the amounts of 30.000$. She had 1-2 years to do it. The issue is of course her income as she likely did not pay any taxes and had to remove her posts because some men would be very willing to report her.

313jay

Pigeon
Very true.

I knew a young woman once who told me it’s not about how much money a man has but how much he’s willing to give you.

She was a bonafide 10. But she said some wealthy men she dealt with just expected her to be around due to the fact that they had extreme wealth or status.

She only cared about the immediate bag and money. She said a “broke” man who gives her 20k was worth more than a man who was worth 100mil plus but refused to give her anything.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
This isn't strictly related to this thread, but I don't know where else to put it. It's about Insta-Thots.

On Instagram, there are these women who show their butts constantly, get temporarily banned, and then complain that everyone gets offended too easily.

So, I started making requests of some of these women. Specifically, I suggested they use their bottoms for the purpose God created and make videos of themselves taking live dumps.

Guess who was offended then? Yep, the Insta-Thots and their henchmen got pissed at me.

But I stand by this and urge others to do the same. After all, the human rectum was created for a purpose and if you're gonna show it off, well, we'd like to see how functional it is.

Or, as I like to say: "C'mon! Take a crap on video! Show us whatcha got!" If they're gonna be exhibitionist they need go all the way with it, I say.
They got offended as you didn't attach a $ to your request.

bucky

Pelican
313jay said:
Very true.

I knew a young woman once who told me it’s not about how much money a man has but how much he’s willing to give you.

She was a bonafide 10. But she said some wealthy men she dealt with just expected her to be around due to the fact that they had extreme wealth or status.

She only cared about the immediate bag and money. She said a “broke” man who gives her 20k was worth more than a man who was worth 100mil plus but refused to give her anything.
She wasn't Russian or Ukrainian, was she? In my pre-red pill day I was good friends with a married Russian girl who was trying to teach me to be good with FSU girls. She once came out and told me "Remember, we do not love without material things" and proceeded to shamelessly elaborate on that. It was pretty chilling and went a long way toward convincing me to stay away from Russian and Ukrainian girls for anything but short-term fun.

Feyoder

Robin
It's funny how the young woman buys a home in her early 20s.

While many of the guys in their 20s and 30s who live with their parents give her cash.
Pretty sure this was revealed as a fake and a guerrilla marketing stunt by onlyfans (there's a lot of this going around).

loremipsum

Kingfisher
We need to start shaming men who are enabling this. Women are going to be women.
Thatṣ why (((they))) HATE and fear the coomer meme, they know the power of it.

Reactions: kel

Cal Meacham

Pigeon
She wasn't Russian or Ukrainian, was she? In my pre-red pill day I was good friends with a married Russian girl who was trying to teach me to be good with FSU girls. She once came out and told me "Remember, we do not love without material things" and proceeded to shamelessly elaborate on that. It was pretty chilling and went a long way toward convincing me to stay away from Russian and Ukrainian girls for anything but short-term fun.
I once went out to dinner with a couple who brought along a Russian girl classmate, just to round out the group. Not even a blind date, really.

Over the course of the evening we visited several establishments, had a couple drinks, and near the end the Russian girl asked if I would buy her family back in mother Russia a washer/dryer set. She went into detail about the different electrical requirements, etc.

I asked, "Why would I do that?" and she seemed surprised by the question. Never really did come up with an answer.

My friends stopped asking her to come out with them, since she never paid for anything.