YouTube shut down my account

Silveryback

Pigeon
I am so mad over this. I'm so sorry, Roosh. I've been a YouTube premium member since they made it a thing, but it's gonna be hard to pay their censorship-happy selves $18/month anymore. YouTube is good for music, but that's about it at this point. Even the old tried and true channels made by Shane Dawson have been tested, the Philip DeFranco Show continues to be demonitized, and now Roosh's channel is down. Shame on them. Thank goodness for other video platforms.

acco

Woodpecker
Acco recently posted how to replace Youtube with a mirror.

I recently blocked Youtube, Twitter etc.

I think it's better to invest your time in something else.

It can't be long until they start going after domain names.
hosts:
104.26.6.25 www.rooshv.com
104.26.6.25 rooshv.com
104.26.7.25 www.rooshv.com
104.26.7.25 rooshv.com
104.26.12.6 www.rooshvforum.com
104.26.12.6 rooshvforum.com
104.26.13.6 www.rooshvforum.com
104.26.13.6 rooshvforum.com

JiggyLordJr

Woodpecker
Time to get a bunch of software engineers around the table and begin discussing the creation of dedicated, uncensored platforms.

It’s pretty clear at this point that the current crop of globohomo-infected software on the current day market simply won’t do.

More than happy to lend a hand on this project if others on the forum are interested in collaborating.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Time to get a bunch of software engineers around the table and begin discussing the creation of dedicated, uncensored platforms.

It’s pretty clear at this point that the current crop of globohomo-infected software on the current day market simply won’t do.

More than happy to lend a hand on this project if others on the forum are interested in collaborating.
Bitchute already exists and seems to work fine. It is just a matter of getting a few big name right wing people to move over there to get it more popular.

monsquid

Kingfisher
They ruined the user experience with ads (I finally found a Mac program Wipr that got rid of them, but no good solution for Windows). They sometimes run 20 minute long ads from scammy get rich quick schemes, interrupting pleasant background listening of music or interesting talks.
Use uBlock Origin with Firefox. Blocks all ads on Youtube, Twitch, and Hulu. I want to stop using all these sites. Media consoomer culture is morally hazardous.

I’m a network/sysadmin, I’d be down to help

A centralized server is very easy to take offline at any time. BitChute may also be a honeypot so be careful. Also be wary of duckduckgo....Globalist confirmed.

The only way internet censorship can be beaten is by using torrent like protocols combined with encryption (also toss a bit of blockchain crap for good measure). Think old school peer to peer networking. The content needs to be placed in shared encrypted chunks around the internet and then reassembled by the end user.

Any takers?

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I knew this last stream was going to do it.
I didn’t see the last stream, what is the bitchute link? I’m curious now.

Only watched a few minutes and yeah I get it. When you call out the gays and oligarchs as evil they will cancel you. You are definitely on the right side of history for what it’s worth

I’m actually pretty surprised this is happening now rather than years ago

Acco recently posted how to replace Youtube with a mirror.

I recently blocked Youtube, Twitter etc.

I think it's better to invest your time in something else.

It can't be long until they start going after domain names.
I was going to say if google shuts you down for wrongthink, I have to think this site isn’t far behind.

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Pelican
These events, and the ensuing censorship, will create an enormous amount of hatred towards various platforms. (Like Twitter and YouTube etc.) The result might well be that some lone ranger/angry young man decides to organize a planned terrorist attack on one of the mentioned companies. (or others) This will of course create a massive blowback, and will be a net negative in terms of freedom of speech, if it happens. Wouldn`t surprise me the least if this is coming down the line, prior to the election that is. Seems like the elites have lost almost all inhibitions this time around. They smell blood, and it smells good, apparently.

Also, where is Trump in all this. Either he`s unaware, but I find that hard to believe when people like Alex Jones, Molyneux, Jared Taylor etc. where vital in getting him elected in the first place. Or maybe he`s simply incapable of taking any effective action against this. A third and chilling option would be that the whole presidency has been a set-up. A launching pad for the next stage in globalist elitist plans. Although I have a hard time believing that to be the case. No matter what, we can conclude that the age of relative internet freedom are well behind us at this stage. And since it got worse even with Trump as president, it really can`t get any better no matter what happens come November. I shutter at the potential future we have ahead of us with "Biden" at the helm. Will you even be allowed to say that meat is healthy anymore?

Roosh

Cardinal
What’s the best way to donate and help you out Roosh? You were instrumental in helping me find Jesus Christ, and you are one of the very few streamers I watch consistently.
Monetarily, I'm okay, but thank you. I wasn't dependent on YouTube income. I am thinking of starting a membership site (e.g. $5/month), which should be enough for me to host my own videos and continue working.

The big blow is to my reach. I don't think I will have 30,000+ people ever watching my streams again. My guess is that a remnant will remain of maybe 1,000-5,000.

I don't believe platforms (i.e. any form of centralization) is the answer. Platforms make censorship effortless. I'm going hermit-mode and hosting my own videos. There are tons of CDN companies to host my own videos, it would be impossible to ban me from all. But it is very easy to ban someone from a couple of popular platforms.

I'm hunkering down.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm just trying to wrap my head around the power structure of the Marxist apparatus.

The big 5 they've infiltrated are banking, government, education, tech, and media. There are more but those 5 make up the base of their power.

They use their money to buy politicians.
They use the media to gaslight the public.
They use education to brainwash the youth.
They use government to defend their soldiers in the street.
And they use tech to censor and un-person anyone that dissents.

With this influence they're able to apply pressure on almost anyone in any industry/public sector to conform to their narrative or face the consequences that other dissidents have face.

Thus the only solution is to distance one's self from their apparatus as much as possible.

One must become financially immune to their reach. Become informed and aware of their influence over politics, the university-educated, and those running big tech. And finally, be aware off the inversion agenda in all things produced in media and popular culture - all designed to undermine and subvert the nuclear family, Christianity, white men, and the greater European tradition.

I've began reading E. Michael Jones' The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and so many questions have been answered along with light being shined on cloudy misunderstood narratives which I've always questioned but could never articulate arguments against.

I believe the light is coming, the worldwide illumination of mass communication can't be undone.

baseer

I don't believe platforms (i.e. any form of centralization) is the answer. Platforms make censorship effortless.
You can try LBRY.com. It's a decentralized platform so they can never censor your content. Dollar Vigilante keeps getting his videos deleted off YT and so I finally just go to LBRY to see his stuff.

I think if all the content creators did this, we can finally defeat censorship once and for all.