Zionist Conservatism vs Groypers thread

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
kel said:
It's sad, but what they respond to most is very simple things like being called ugly, stupid, weak, or unpopular. It doesn't have the kind of ring we like in the modern meme world, you don't get that satisfying feeling of parrying and thrusting, but it works, that shit cuts deep into them for days afterwards.
lolwat, no I legitimately never would have thought this...but i guess simplistic minds can't handle anything past high school popularity contests. I do my best to avoid these types of morons...but i guess this makes sense.
Never figured out their social structure (if there even is one)
 

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Yatagan said:
Athanasius said:
Here's are the titles of some of the "conservative" films and scenes she's been in:
<snip>
The comments on the Daily Caller tweet show what good effect the Groyper thing has had. People are noticing this this type of sleazy, Kirk-syle faux-conservatism now. My favorite comment: "Which Fox News anchor is this?"
 

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Nick does not think that JF Gariepy is responsible and lays the blame at Conservative Inc. This raises whether JF reported Nick's channel out of petty spite or as a paid op to divert the blame from Con Inc.



 

Roosh

Cardinal
When my books got banned from Amazon, Huffington Post took public credit when I'm pretty sure it was really the SPLC. Unfortunately, many people love to receive public praise for shutting someone down to be seen as powerful. I don't think they can be taken too seriously.
 

Easy_C

Crow
Yatagan said:
Easy_C said:
Side rant: I'm continually amazed by how depraved all that shit is. Realistically you'd think you'd get the best product by doing more natural scenarios with only cast who are actually attracted to each other but of course they insist on pushing the envelope as far as possible.
Don't worry, it'll be standard conservative "values" in no time and we'll be expected to pretend that they always were too.
Oh of course.

My comment was more directed at the fact that contrary to their own claims, the porn industry doesn't actually want to put out anything except whatever is the most degenerate thing they can push.
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
3/4 of online pundits and activists are suspect, it's an economically and socially precarious occupation and there is more astroturfing than organic activism going on.

I had JF figured out the moment I found out about the Epstein funding. As well the JQ is a very good litmus test, when smart guys like JF play dumb on the issue, it tells you who they really are and who is funding them.
 

Dismal Operator

Kingfisher
I watched Nick's show last night after hearing about his banning and he was definitely upbeat about it despite understanding he was taking a hit. I was most encouraged by the fact he is doing a more formal sort of America First event which is taking place in DC during CPAC weekend, headlined by himself and Michelle Malkin. Also it looks like he helped to set up a TPUSA-like student group called America First Students. Its first chapter at Kansas St is already getting hit pieces written about it. Additionally he mentioned that he's doing a college tour some time this year. All that is to say that there are good signs here in that they are starting to build some real world infrastructure, which is going to be vital if this thing is going to have lasting power.
 

kel

Pelican
I don't agree with everything Nick/the Groypers say, and I definitely don't always agree with their actions, but they're actually showing up and doing something and are making waves and having fun while doing it. In a world where a lot of dissident "influencers" are just assholes doing 5-hour daily livestreams trying to build their personal brand, the Groypers are actually making shit happen. I hope Nick avoids the trap of becoming that kind of influencer.
 

Easy_C

Crow
I suspect what Fuentes is trying to do by targeting campuses to set up groups is to provoke the zio lobby to go into overdrive. They already have a massive infrastructure set up to manipulate occurrences on college campuses.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
911 said:
3/4 of online pundits and activists are suspect, it's an economically and socially precarious occupation and there is more astroturfing than organic activism going on.

I had JF figured out the moment I found out about the Epstein funding. As well the JQ is a very good litmus test, when smart guys like JF play dumb on the issue, it tells you who they really are and who is funding them.
What I don't understand is why so many of these guys seem to have spent several years making serious money and then the moment they get rattled by a deplatforming they're filing for bankruptcy.

I think a lot of them never thought the easy money would ever stop rolling in so they lived beyond their long-term means and had no war chest to keep them going if the rug was ever pulled from under them.
 

kel

Pelican
Leonard D Neubache said:
I think a lot of them never thought the easy money would ever stop rolling in so they lived beyond their long-term means and had no war chest to keep them going if the rug was ever pulled from under them.
And people who live in this state of immediate gratification without regard for the future or the bigger picture are not worthy of being "influencers" in the first place.

We're doomed to be ruled by the least capable among us.
 

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
911 said:
3/4 of online pundits and activists are suspect, it's an economically and socially precarious occupation and there is more astroturfing than organic activism going on.

I had JF figured out the moment I found out about the Epstein funding. As well the JQ is a very good litmus test, when smart guys like JF play dumb on the issue, it tells you who they really are and who is funding them.
What I don't understand is why so many of these guys seem to have spent several years making serious money and then the moment they get rattled by a deplatforming they're filing for bankruptcy.

I think a lot of them never thought the easy money would ever stop rolling in so they lived beyond their long-term means and had no war chest to keep them going if the rug was ever pulled from under them.
They do behave like dumb pro-athletes or musicians that think the gravy train will always be there, yes.
 

kel

Pelican
pitbullowner said:
lolwat, no I legitimately never would have thought this...but i guess simplistic minds can't handle anything past high school popularity contests. I do my best to avoid these types of morons...but i guess this makes sense.
It's true, though. I used to try to appeal to people's intelligence and good nature, but you can't use rationality with fundamentally irrational people who aren't arguing from good faith. I don't remember what it was even about, but after banging my head on the wall for 10 minutes talking to some soyboy about whateverthehellitwas he said something really really extra dumb and cringe and, quite contrary to my nature, I said "lol, you sound like a retarded faggot". The words just slipped out of my mouth, but it was like I had fucking stabbed him, he stammered and coughed and looked around in a daze. He'd never heard such a thing before (even though we allegedly live in a world of CONSTANT and VIOLENT homophobia), it totally knocked him off his feet. I learned a lot on that day, you have to go with what works, not with what would work on you.
 

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Nigel Farage's radio show just got HAMMERED in the live chat. Genuinely made me laugh out loud. They must have somehow worked out how to screen us out from live calls, but the people monitoring the chat must have been totally bewildered. About 5 posts a second all saying "DEMOGRAPHICS" for an hour haha.
 
Top