Zionist Conservatism vs Groypers thread

kel

Pelican
Women physically fighting at these events is not a good look. I don't like Conservative Inc any more than anyone else, but it is still to some extent infighting, at least insofar as that's how it'll be spun and pushed to the normies. You gotta pick your targets strategically.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
kel said:
Women physically fighting at these events is not a good look. I don't like Conservative Inc any more than anyone else, but it is still to some extent infighting, at least insofar as that's how it'll be spun and pushed to the normies. You gotta pick your targets strategically.
What are you talking about? Drunk Mindy gatecrashed and caused trouble. She was not a 'picked target'.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
@Roosh

Hey Steven Franssen just wrote about you man !

How was the whole AFPAC deal man ? Was it fun ? I believe this is a God thing for you . The timing of you finding Christ, being introduced to the revitalized conservative movement among the A1st base is something that many of these young guys need to hear your testimony of what pitfalls to avoid when dealing with the red flags of hedonistic women, and to stay the course in finding virtiuous women. What are you thoughts on this young conservative energy that's coming about ?

Athanasius

Kingfisher

Is this really Charlie Kirk? This is ridiculous even by his standards.

I'm going to asking liberals and cucks this directly: Would you rather live in an 75% white society or 75% non-white society? If they say non-white, then why aren't you living in one of those now? There are plenty of such communities in any major city. And if they say white, then why are you sentencing your grandkids to living in an 75% non-white country given your stand on allowing in millions of immigrants every year?

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
More proof that anti-islam outlets are often gatekeepers to stop restorationists from digging deeper and hitting the JQ bedrock.
It's also interesting to note how quickly the focus shifted from anti-muslim to anti-nationalist and anti-third position witch hunts in the last couple years.

The media, politicians, judicial system, and even the law enforcement apparatus shifted quickly.

Now which tribe benefits the most from going after this new enemy of the state.

..and yet there are still people who believe that Jews running things is just a baseless fringe conspiracy.