Zionist Conservatism vs Groypers thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I'm not involved into the whole "community" thing, mostly because I already have a place I can go but also because I am in a position where I don't have time. But from what I can gather, the Alt-Right already has real world communities and get together's and their own networking.

What you are suggesting already exists in the USA, because for at least this time, it is still legal to do so. How much longer will that be true I can't say.

And my point is Fuentes and the Groypers need to admit to themselves and their followers that they were wrong and the Alt-Right that they attacked for no legit reason is the truth and to join in. After that they can become part of their real world community.
They don't need to admit anything. Groyers as they are can just as easily cohabit a house or a suburb under their current belief structure. There are more than enough of them. They don't need to fall in with anyone until local defense morphs into regional defense.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
They don't need to admit anything. Groyers as they are can just as easily cohabit a house or a suburb under their current belief structure. There are more than enough of them. They don't need to fall in with anyone until local defense morphs into regional defense.
The problem with them not admitting they were wrong about optics is multi-prong. It isn't about them being wrong and having to admit defeat. It is about spiritual growth. I hope if they do not admit they were wrong, they still admit that things are bad enough to give up on infiltrating the system and focus on forming bonds with like minded men. But that seems like a big step of thinking "we need good optics to infiltrate the GOP" to "okay the whole system will collapse" without first admitting you were wrong.

But it is also the very deep spiritual and philosophical discussion they are missing out on. They are still trying to turn people into what they can never be, expecting more/less from others, and being frustrated with it not working. They are still very angry at the behavior of their women, without knowing why their women are behaving how they are and what to do about it.

There are certainly the 5 steps of grief when taking the red pill.

Denial - This is where most conservatives sit today. Trump will do something, we need more GOP, yada yada yada.
Anger - This is what caused the Groypers to act out. Rather than fighting they choose mockery and irony, which is the same basic human response of anger.
Bargaining - This was the Groypers thinking they could infiltrate the GOP and get at least some of the things they wanted. Bargaining with the system.
Depression - This seems like where Nick Fuentes is right now, saying how bad thing are. The black pill. So many get stuck here because things are very bleak.
Acceptance - The God Pill but also the Alt-Right Pill. You come to realize things are the way the are because that is how they are designed and it is us thinking we can magically change people with debate or polite discussion. It is a very freeing experience and I hope the Groypers get here, but to do so, they have to realize the Alt-Right was right the entire time.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
What is it with fanboyism? I don't understand it and I suppose I never will. It leads people to not only misread what you've written but also misremember what your stance was on "their boi".

I didn't say Nick was in it for himself. I said that he was blind to actual solutions because he couldn't see where he fit into them. As for feds embedding one of their agents in every three or four bedroom household some groypers happen to share, that's about as delusional as thinking that in ten years time there will be any dialogue whatsoever outside of debating how much reparations white people owe to blacks. Anything else will get you arrested for hatespeech.

You actually think that in a decade Nick is still going to be on the internet lolling about the awkward scenes his dudes managed to cause at the latest TPUSA event? Nope. In ten years Benny Shapiro could have Nick killed in broad daylight by Mossad agents on American soil and nobody in power would give a damn.
Saying that he wouldn't use his position of influence to advocate for a solution that doesn't center around him is saying that he is only looking out for his own self interest and thus, in it for his own gain.

Are you really naive enough to believe that if thousands of groypers migrated to some corner of the states that the federal government would just ignore it? Yeah they wouldn't put feds in every single house but they would certainly have sleeper cells amongst the groypers tracking their moves, keeping track of who and what is going on. Even before it gets established the government would be preparing to March in and disassemble it.

It's really easy for you to arm chair quarter back behind an anonymous account and say that Nick should call for something that could very easily be misconstrued as leading a "Nazi secessionist" movement. You've got some clout here on RVF, you could easily become a public personality. why don't you show your face and call for people to give up their lives and careers to set up a colony of dissident right wingers?

Which do you think more younger, politically active conservatives would rather do: uprooting their lives and careers to move in together and play house until the feds show up, or go to school living a normal life and working their way into the con inc machine, ready to take it down from within when the moment presents itself?

As far as trolling the conventions, it's obvious that it isn't a long term political solution. It is a recruitment startegy. No one is saying that asking Charlie Kirk hard questions or talking shit to Ben Shapiro will change American Politics (even though the Groyper wars did force Charlie Kirk and Daily Wire to slide to the right). It's about the numbers, getting more zoomers on board.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
The problem with them not admitting they were wrong about optics is multi-prong. It isn't about them being wrong and having to admit defeat. It is about spiritual growth. I hope if they do not admit they were wrong, they still admit that things are bad enough to give up on infiltrating the system and focus on forming bonds with like minded men. But that seems like a big step of thinking "we need good optics to infiltrate the GOP" to "okay the whole system will collapse" without first admitting you were wrong.

But it is also the very deep spiritual and philosophical discussion they are missing out on. They are still trying to turn people into what they can never be, expecting more/less from others, and being frustrated with it not working. They are still very angry at the behavior of their women, without knowing why their women are behaving how they are and what to do about it.

There are certainly the 5 steps of grief when taking the red pill.

Denial - This is where most conservatives sit today. Trump will do something, we need more GOP, yada yada yada.
Anger - This is what caused the Groypers to act out. Rather than fighting they choose mockery and irony, which is the same basic human response of anger.
Bargaining - This was the Groypers thinking they could infiltrate the GOP and get at least some of the things they wanted. Bargaining with the system.
Depression - This seems like where Nick Fuentes is right now, saying how bad thing are. The black pill. So many get stuck here because things are very bleak.
Acceptance - The God Pill but also the Alt-Right Pill. You come to realize things are the way the are because that is how they are designed and it is us thinking we can magically change people with debate or polite discussion. It is a very freeing experience and I hope the Groypers get here, but to do so, they have to realize the Alt-Right was right the entire time.
But how has optics been misproven? Furthermore how has having zero optics been proven right? Nick is still pulling 10k+ live viewers nightly on an alternative platform. Is there any one further to the right of Nick who has an audience anywhere near that reach?

If you actually watch his show he is still naming them, calling out race relations for what they are, etc etc. But in a way that is a million times more palettable to the average conservative than say, Mark Collette, Richard Spencer and others who don't use optics.

He has been more black pilled lately sure, but haven't we all? Everywhere you go, whether church, a family barbecue, or watching sports all you hear is racism bad. His message is still the same though- go to church, stay optical and work your way into a position of influence. With thousands of groypers doing that I think this is the best chance of success we have

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
But how has optics been misproven? Furthermore how has having zero optics been proven right? Nick is still pulling 10k+ live viewers nightly on an alternative platform. Is there any one further to the right of Nick who has an audience anywhere near that reach?

If you actually watch his show he is still naming them, calling out race relations for what they are, etc etc. But in a way that is a million times more palettable to the average conservative than say, Mark Collette, Richard Spencer and others who don't use optics.

He has been more black pilled lately sure, but haven't we all? Everywhere you go, whether church, a family barbecue, or watching sports all you hear is racism bad. His message is still the same though- go to church, stay optical and work your way into a position of influence. With thousands of groypers doing that I think this is the best chance of success we have
The only optics "matter" is if you want to be a bridge from Rush/TPUSA to the Alt-Right. If Nick is willing to do this then he is of great help. If he just wants to attack both sides he is nothing more than a wedge and a cause of great damage. It is his choice. But in the end optics don't matter, it is about the truth and the truth only.

I don't know how many listeners total the other guys get. I know a lot of them are able to make a full time job of it, so they are doing good enough, but again it isn't about democratic voting, it is about getting the top 10 to 15 percent to understand the truth and carry forward. The other 85 to 90% are followers at best.

I know Nick has moved more to the Alt-Right recently, which is a start of admission that he was wrong. He will likely keep doing so to keep his audience but eventually his audience will start to realize there are guys saying the same thing but with a lot more explanation, calmness, and rationality to it all. This is what men in their 40's with 20+ years experience can bring that he can't.

I have been more white and red pilled recently. Nick is just starting to realize what the Alt-Right realized in April of 2017. You can't infiltrate the GOP and Trump isn't your guy, so time to build our own thing if we want to survive. Nick and his follower are just realizing that now, over 3 years later.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Which do you think more younger, politically active conservatives would rather do: uprooting their lives and careers to move in together and play house until the feds show up, or go to school living a normal life and working their way into the con inc machine, ready to take it down from within when the moment presents itself?
You're delusional and clearly have no concept of where this is all heading. You and Kirk will still be larping when you're (individually) black bagged.

Beyond that your reading comprehension either sucks or you're deliberately misconstruing my words. In either case it's not worth the effort to correct you any longer when every correction is simply going to lead to more ESL/imagination nonsense.

Enjoy your catboys.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
You're delusional and clearly have no concept of where this is all heading. You and Kirk will still be larping when you're (individually) black bagged.

Beyond that your reading comprehension either sucks or you're deliberately misconstruing my words. In either case it's not worth the effort to correct you any longer when every correction is simply going to lead to more ESL/imagination nonsense.

Enjoy your catboys.
Really roundabout way of just saying "you're wrong" without any sort of reasoning with it.

Why wouldn't a public mass migration of right wing youth to concentrate on one region end up being stomped out by the feds? How is that a viable, functioning solution?

That's what you advocated for as the wise larper that you are and I don't see that working at all. You haven't given any sort of explanation about why your idea would not immediately be shut down and end with arrests.

I've seen you mighty critical of people who have put their face out there for not explicitly naming them, not being right wing enough or because they advocate for a political solution. These things have life long consequences when you are putting yourself out there. You can have your ideas of what public figures should do but if it will end in ruining your reputation, or even arrests and deaths then maybe you ought to shut up until you put some skin in the game

The only optics "matter" is if you want to be a bridge from Rush/TPUSA to the Alt-Right. If Nick is willing to do this then he is of great help. If he just wants to attack both sides he is nothing more than a wedge and a cause of great damage. It is his choice. But in the end optics don't matter, it is about the truth and the truth only.

I don't know how many listeners total the other guys get. I know a lot of them are able to make a full time job of it, so they are doing good enough, but again it isn't about democratic voting, it is about getting the top 10 to 15 percent to understand the truth and carry forward. The other 85 to 90% are followers at best.

I know Nick has moved more to the Alt-Right recently, which is a start of admission that he was wrong. He will likely keep doing so to keep his audience but eventually his audience will start to realize there are guys saying the same thing but with a lot more explanation, calmness, and rationality to it all. This is what men in their 40's with 20+ years experience can bring that he can't.

I have been more white and red pilled recently. Nick is just starting to realize what the Alt-Right realized in April of 2017. You can't infiltrate the GOP and Trump isn't your guy, so time to build our own thing if we want to survive. Nick and his follower are just realizing that now, over 3 years later.
Optics isn't about avoiding controversial topics, it's about not making /pol/ tier wig Nat jokes, not talking about fascism, and talking about forbidden topics in a way the average conservative would be on board with. Nick has always named them, always been a race realist, and been Catholic.

Id understand if you haven't watched as much content as I do, but he has been much more optical then the past. Making Holocaust jokes, calling for journalists heads, and speaking against miscegenation. He doesn't say those things anymore, but anyone can pick up that hes being subtle about it now. Making some Jew joke might be funny to some of us in this sphere but it's not palletable to the average conservative, but talking about how Jared Kushner is subversive can be.

He used to be alt right. He went to Charlottesville. He has not moved closer to the alt right by any means. The alt right isn't a thing anymore. Wheres Richard Spencer nowadays?

These 40+ year old guys with much greater life experience that you speak of- who? I'm seriously all ears. Who out there has the same reach as Nick, but more rationality and political viability? If there is this person out there do tell

What is the alternative to supporting Trump? Do you really think things will be better for us under Biden? Do you really think we could put in a third party boogaloo candidate and win?

Even though Trump was a complete disappointment, supporting Biden will not win young conservatives to your side

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
I have been more white and red pilled recently. Nick [Fuentes] is just starting to realize what the Alt-Right realized in April of 2017. You can't infiltrate the GOP and Trump isn't your guy, so time to build our own thing if we want to survive. Nick and his follower are just realizing that now, over 3 years later.
One thing to remember is Nick Fuentes is 19 or 20 years old, still lives at home with his mother and probably has never had a girlfriend. I dislike a lot of the things he says or does, but the path to where I am took a whole lot of turns before I arrived at the red pilled truth that I believe in today, and starting where he is, he could really be a wise and strong voice in another 20 years.

I do think the guy is too abrasive and mean and generally lacks charisma to be a good political leader (particularly at that age where it's odd to be so hostile and grumpy) but all things considered the guy has a ton of potential. And if nothing else, he serves the same role as an Alex Jones or Return of Kings, or Zero Hedge that just gets people thinking outside the box and realizing the mainstream viewpoint is a lie. A voice that leads to other places and channels all that energy in the right direction, so that hopefully a decent leader and movement emerges one day....

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Optics isn't about avoiding controversial topics, it's about not making /pol/ tier wig Nat jokes, not talking about fascism, and talking about forbidden topics in a way the average conservative would be on board with. Nick has always named them, always been a race realist, and been Catholic.

Id understand if you haven't watched as much content as I do, but he has been much more optical then the past. Making Holocaust jokes, calling for journalists heads, and speaking against miscegenation. He doesn't say those things anymore, but anyone can pick up that hes being subtle about it now. Making some Jew joke might be funny to some of us in this sphere but it's not palletable to the average conservative, but talking about how Jared Kushner is subversive can be.

He used to be alt right. He went to Charlottesville. He has not moved closer to the alt right by any means. The alt right isn't a thing anymore. Wheres Richard Spencer nowadays?

These 40+ year old guys with much greater life experience that you speak of- who? I'm seriously all ears. Who out there has the same reach as Nick, but more rationality and political viability? If there is this person out there do tell

What is the alternative to supporting Trump? Do you really think things will be better for us under Biden? Do you really think we could put in a third party boogaloo candidate and win?

Even though Trump was a complete disappointment, supporting Biden will not win young conservatives to your side
You should tune into Richard Spencer's show, or any of his co-hosts on that show on their own shows (Dutton and Woods). They don't make racist jokes, they talk about history, philosophy and science. Fascism is a serious political movement, it isn't some cartoonish thing that Hollywood makes it out to be.

Like I said, if Nick wants to swallow his pride and fit into where he belongs, which is a bridge from Rush and TPUSA to the red pill, that is great . He would be of great help Just don't talk trash on the guys who are much more experienced/wiser/educated and have been doing this for 20+ years.

I would send you to Spencer's show, but it was scrubbed by Youtube. When they find a new host I will share the link to his show, I watch some of Nick and I watch Spencer, and Spencer's show is level and levels above Nick's show.

The alternative to Trump is the red pill. Trump isn't going to save us, I don't even think he buys us more time Biden is even worse. The answer is to believe in yourself, grow as a man and build connections with like minded men. Because it will get much worse from here, and the reason I know that is because of the great history I have learned from the Alt-Right podcasts.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
One thing to remember is Nick Fuentes is 19 or 20 years old, still lives at home with his mother and probably has never had a girlfriend. I dislike a lot of the things he says or does, but the path to where I am took a whole lot of turns before I arrived at the red pilled truth that I believe in today, and starting where he is, he could really be a wise and strong voice in another 20 years.

I do think the guy is too abrasive and mean and generally lacks charisma to be a good political leader (particularly at that age where it's odd to be so hostile and grumpy) but all things considered the guy has a ton of potential. And if nothing else, he serves the same role as an Alex Jones or Return of Kings, or Zero Hedge that just gets people thinking outside the box and realizing the mainstream viewpoint is a lie. A voice that leads to other places and channels all that energy in the right direction, so that hopefully a decent leader and movement emerges one day....
I agree, if Nick wants to be a bridge from Alex Jones to the Alt Right, that is great. Spencer was on Alex Jones show a few months back and Alex looked pretty silly and Spencer was being very kind to him. So people eventually realize there is more than they get from an Alex Jones or a Nick Fuentes and they look for deeper answers. And the answers are out there.

Nick has made some mistakes, but he is young. Laughing at the Irony Bros saying "fuck the troops" on camera is not good optics. Hanging out with Milo given Milo's past is not good optics. Hanging out with Cat Boy is not good optics. But I look past all this because he does get people to goof on the GOP liars and he is a good bridge to the Alt-Right whether he realizes it or not.

Nick has a valuable place as long as he is willing to accept it. If he thinks he can think up a solution better than the great minds in history, whom the Alt-Right simply learns from and studies, then he is in for a rough ride.

Easy_C

Crow
Thinking about this..The issue Nick has is I don’t think there is any solution that involves people like himself.

It isn’t him or anyone spouting ideas on the Internet with the possible exception of “in the field” veterans like Rex T who actually controls anything or has influence. It’s going to be greasy, nasty, guys who could execute an enemy on his knees and not remember it the next morning.

I will warn that the local power brokers are already out there. There big, nasty, scary guys who most of us here would be terrified to even interact with. Theres a couple different types who fall into this category but these groups don’t have any significant internet presence and if they do it’s just some banner page that looks straight out of the 90s. They’re not discussing solutions online and you better be damn sure they’re a hell of a lot harder to approach and infiltrate than an Internet forum.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Thinking about this..The issue Nick has is I don’t think there is any solution that involves people like himself.

It isn’t him or anyone spouting ideas on the Internet with the possible exception of “in the field” veterans like Rex T who actually controls anything or has influence. It’s going to be greasy, nasty, guys who could execute an enemy on his knees and not remember it the next morning.

I will warn that the local power brokers are already out there. There big, nasty, scary guys who most of us here would be terrified to even interact with. Theres a couple different types who fall into this category but these groups don’t have any significant internet presence and if they do it’s just some banner page that looks straight out of the 90s. They’re not discussing solutions online and you better be damn sure they’re a hell of a lot harder to approach and infiltrate than an Internet forum.
Nick can at best be a bridge from normie conservatism to the red pill. If he accepts that he can be of great benefit. If he acts weird and interacts with people like Cat Boy and Milo then attacks guys like Richard Spencer, they he is no help whatsoever and is his own worse enemy.

But I think he is starting to realize this point, he has moved further to the right and thrown in the towel on infiltrating the GOP, which is a good start.

I think Nick is sincere and not just trying to make a buck, so if I could talk to him I would tell him to reach out to the Alt-Right guys and work behind the scenes as a stepping stone to them. I don't think Alex Jones or Paul Joselph Watson are sincere whatsoever and that they are just shills trying to profit off of our demise. Anyone who calls the left wing "Nazis" in 2020 is no longer a serious person.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

This is what I'm saying. Nick's gig is presumptive of the current arrangement proceeding perpetually. That is to say, relatively polite political hijinks dancing around the edges of deplatforming.

Anyone who thinks that's a sustainable approach needs to be slapped and brought back to reality, especially after this last couple of months. Can Nick transition to a chapter leader? Would he move to a non extradition country and organise serious dissent from there? Of course not. He's not cut from that cloth. He's a lolcow, and that's fine but that gimmick has a very short shelf life now.

As for sweaty casuals claiming "the feds will annex Idaho if too many dissidents move there", cope harder. It's the same old garbage. "If you do something effective then the feds will nuke you, so stick to doing things that aren't effective, it's the only way to be effective." For every ten guys Nick redpills another 100 Mexicans just crossed the border.

Nick ain't gonna be there when you get fired for refusing to bend the knee to BLM but three dudes just like you can provide you with the brotherhood that will get your through a hard time like that. And that's worth a shitload more than forever sitting alone in your basement locked to a screen lolling over how awkward Shapiro looked when that groyper dude asked him a question about the USS Liberty.

But Nick's not up that kind of move so he'll keep herding the lolcows until the Left purges him from all digital media and everyone is left with their dicks in their hands.

Rob Banks

Pelican
As for sweaty casuals claiming "the feds will annex Idaho if too many dissidents move there", cope harder. It's the same old garbage. "If you do something effective then the feds will nuke you, so stick to doing things that aren't effective, it's the only way to be effective." For every ten guys Nick redpills another 100 Mexicans just crossed the border.
This is yet another example of why it is the technological system — and not the specific people controlling it — that is the problem.

If you do anything effective as a dissident, those in power have weapons and technology that will neutralize and subordinate you in about 2 seconds, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Short of the entire industrial/technological system collapsing, there’s nothing that can be done to really combat these societal evils on a large scale. It’s kind of pointless to even spend a lot of time talking about.

All you can really do is live by Christian values and try and move to a place where you and your family will be less influenced by the system and its evils (such as a rural area). Farming and other activities that reduce your dependence on the system are also good.

Ironside

Robin
Nick Griffin

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
This is yet another example of why it is the technological system — and not the specific people controlling it — that is the problem.

If you do anything effective as a dissident, those in power have weapons and technology that will neutralize and subordinate you in about 2 seconds, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Short of the entire industrial/technological system collapsing, there’s nothing that can be done to really combat these societal evils on a large scale. It’s kind of pointless to even spend a lot of time talking about.

All you can really do is live by Christian values and try and move to a place where you and your family will be less influenced by the system and its evils (such as a rural area). Farming and other activities that reduce your dependence on the system are also good.
This is untrue. There is nothing you can do in the digital realm that cannot be shut down in two seconds flat. The problem is that if I say (for example) "I have a solution" people will say "great" and if I follow with "and it isn't internet based" then all those heroic resistors will melt away, unsubscribe and look for the next person they can help fight the resistance by liking, subscribing and clicking the notification icon.

Cortez asked me why I don't leverage my "clout" to put skin in the game. The answer is simple. The last thing men of stricken Western nations need is another loudmouth on the internet to waste their time listening to for as long as it takes for that loudmouth to get deplatformed. If it were at all necessary in my location to start a mutual defense union then that's what I would be doing, and that's what people like Fuentes should be organising as we speak.

Unfortunately this concept is anathema to socially reclusive internet addicts which is why they'll conjure up fanciful notions of the federal government sending in the troops if half a dozen Fuentes fans decide to live on the same cul-de-sac and work together IRL for mutual benefit.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
You should tune into Richard Spencer's show, or any of his co-hosts on that show on their own shows (Dutton and Woods). They don't make racist jokes, they talk about history, philosophy and science. Fascism is a serious political movement, it isn't some cartoonish thing that Hollywood makes it out to be.

Like I said, if Nick wants to swallow his pride and fit into where he belongs, which is a bridge from Rush and TPUSA to the red pill, that is great . He would be of great help Just don't talk trash on the guys who are much more experienced/wiser/educated and have been doing this for 20+ years.

I would send you to Spencer's show, but it was scrubbed by Youtube. When they find a new host I will share the link to his show, I watch some of Nick and I watch Spencer, and Spencer's show is level and levels above Nick's show.

The alternative to Trump is the red pill. Trump isn't going to save us, I don't even think he buys us more time Biden is even worse. The answer is to believe in yourself, grow as a man and build connections with like minded men. Because it will get much worse from here, and the reason I know that is because of the great history I have learned from the Alt-Right podcasts.
I wouldn't deny that Richard Spencer is a smart guy, and that we should take some lessons from history. The problem is that Richard Spencer's reach to normies is very limited because of his optics.

Richard Spencer's image is associated with organizing Charlottesville, "Heil gate", and other fascist aesthetics. While these things may not bother you or me, the average conservative will be disgusted no matter what he says. He could make some connection to a historical event and how it applies to the dissident right wing today, but 90% of right wing Americans will dismiss it out right because of the person behind it.

I could imagine that you would find Spencer's show more Intellectual than Nick's. Nick has a different style and personality that isn't as focused on being the most intellectual. But with that said, as a 21 year old zoomer, I would be 100 times more comfortable telling my real life friends to watch Nick's show (and I have done as much) rather than have them watch Spencer and chubby Mike Enoch say the 14 words on a stage in front of screeching college leftists.

Spencer had his opportunity to be a serious political character with charlottesville, and look how that turned out. The white nationalist aesthetic and the framed "murder" by car still gives a terrible stigma to white nationalism and the Alt Right to this day.

While we should all learn from history, society has changed so much in so little time that it requires completely different strategy than say, even 20 years ago

This is untrue. There is nothing you can do in the digital realm that cannot be shut down in two seconds flat. The problem is that if I say (for example) "I have a solution" people will say "great" and if I follow with "and it isn't internet based" then all those heroic resistors will melt away, unsubscribe and look for the next person they can help fight the resistance by liking, subscribing and clicking the notification icon.

Cortez asked me why I don't leverage my "clout" to put skin in the game. The answer is simple. The last thing men of stricken Western nations need is another loudmouth on the internet to waste their time listening to for as long as it takes for that loudmouth to get deplatformed. If it were at all necessary in my location to start a mutual defense union then that's what I would be doing, and that's what people like Fuentes should be organising as we speak.

Unfortunately this concept is anathema to socially reclusive internet addicts which is why they'll conjure up fanciful notions of the federal government sending in the troops if half a dozen Fuentes fans decide to live on the same cul-de-sac and work together IRL for mutual benefit.
They can shut down your account the minute you make a thought crime, but you simply just make a new account. This is what sam Hyde and Patrick Casey have done through dozens of banned accounts, yet they still remain relevant and have online engagement. Feds trying to take down a large IRL movement of right wingers would take more organization, but the consequences on our side would mean death or life in jail. Consequences that would mean a complete end to your movement. How does a movement continue to exist if it's constituents are all dead?

Surely if internet movements don't matter you are balancing being a part of some IRL revolutionary group with shitposting here on RVF, tending to your family and all the other shit you claim to be doing? Give me a break.

Nearly all of the conversation happening today is online. Good luck finding 10 like minded men who would be willing to take action against the machine within a 5 hour radius. The internet connects these people and helps develop a web of people who are trying to subvert the system. Without the internet you are limited by geography and don't have an audience anywhere near the potential of the internet

Groypers need to subvert political movements and network with each other. Find out who else in the system is a subversive. Moving in together and being all concentrated in one area openly identifying as right wing people is a terrible strategy that will end the dissident right wing. They should stay where they are and figure out who are the true allies. If god gives us some 1 in a million opportunity to strike the political system, we will all have the connections and be in the position to capitalize on it.

We don't need more talking heads on the internet. It is fucking hilarious though because you are the most critical person on the forum of people who have put their face out there. You're very vocal about organizing in person and criticize public people who won't call for that, yet you wouldn't do the same. You are one of those talking heads on the internet that you claim to loath, yet you don't even believe in your ideas enough to put your face out there like as these people who have

Last edited: