Zionist Conservatism vs Groypers thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
You're a very confused individual. I wish you the best of luck with your silly internet games. You will obviously have to learn what's coming the hard way.

DanielH

Robin
Nearly all of the conversation happening today is online. Good luck finding 10 like minded men who would be willing to take action against the machine within a 5 hour radius. The internet connects these people and helps develop a web of people who are trying to subvert the system. Without the internet you are limited by geography and don't have an audience anywhere near the potential of the internet
You don't need to have epicly BASED and REDPILLED skull mask friends, you just need friends. Even normal people can see what's on the news and interpret reality with a certain degree of accuracy. These are the people who will help you when shit gets rough. If I gave you 15 grand and 6 months advance notice that shit is about to hit the fan, you are going to do worse than the person who is good friends with all their neighbors.

There is no reforming the system we're in, at least long term. It's time for us to swallow our pride and live more Godly lives. I could do much better at this, myself.

Easy_C

Crow
This is untrue. There is nothing you can do in the digital realm that cannot be shut down in two seconds flat. The problem is that if I say (for example) "I have a solution" people will say "great" and if I follow with "and it isn't internet based" then all those heroic resistors will melt away, unsubscribe and look for the next person they can help fight the resistance by liking, subscribing and clicking the notification icon.

Dammit that's exactly what I was going to say.

Keep in mind this is a double edged sword. It isn't just us who have gotten far too dependent on the digital. Their own skills have significantly atrophied and they have an extremely hard time controlling groups that exist primarily offline as community organizations and leaders.

Note this isn't in regards to anything violent. I'm talking more about fraternal organizations and the like that stake out a position on the right side of the law. There's a number of towns where you can literally see on the crime map in which neighborhood these strong, right leaning, organizations exist because it looks like a sea of dark orange except for one area that's white with zero reported violent crime.....and these neighborhoods just "coincidentally" have a clubhouse in them.

Groypers need to subvert political movements and network with each other. Find out who else in the system is a subversive. Moving in together and being all concentrated in one area openly identifying as right wing people is a terrible strategy that will end the dissident right wing. They should stay where they are and figure out who are the true allies. If god gives us some 1 in a million opportunity to strike the political system, we will all have the connections and be in the position to capitalize on it.
So how far are you willing to go? We're at the point where successfully doing what you suggest to even a moderate level requires you to fully embrace BLM, endorse racial violence directed at whites and asians, publicly support abortion and feminism, and loudly advocate transgenderism and homosexual acts.

And that's just for middle management type careers. We've already gotten a glimpse at some of the defense mechanisms they have in place to prevent people from rising into positions of real influence, with the most important one being that they recruit primarily those who are the children of reliable deep state assets.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Disregarding AI, even algorithms are complex enough to out someone as a wrongthinker. Have you ever looked in disgust at a picture of two men kissing that popped up in an article while you were browsing news with your phone? Gratz. Your phone camera picked that up.

Make new accounts and keep spamming? They can already shut that down. They just choose not to be obvious about it. Not long from now your google account is going to be linked to your social security number. Then what?

They tolerate tiny, irrelevant slivers of internet dissidence for two reasons. One, because it's great for info harvesting. Two, precisely because it keeps men disconnected from each other IRL. Their only real fear is men prioritising real life brotherhoods over dead end digital ones.

Easy_C

Crow
Question I have. Does anyone know where I can find a mirror of the two "why the left never learns" videos from JM? Those two were golden and are the most important thing he ever put out.

Mr Gibbs

Robin
You don't need to have epicly BASED and REDPILLED skull mask friends, you just need friends. Even normal people can see what's on the news and interpret reality with a certain degree of accuracy. These are the people who will help you when shit gets rough. If I gave you 15 grand and 6 months advance notice that shit is about to hit the fan, you are going to do worse than the person who is good friends with all their neighbors.

There is no reforming the system we're in, at least long term. It's time for us to swallow our pride and live more Godly lives. I could do much better at this, myself.
ya know on this note i recently showed my best friend from childhood, whom i've purposefully kept politics, culture, race etc out of our time hanging out together, this video after discussing how demonic hollywood is and briefly talking about the lionizing of black people...

I think a lot of people and I mean a lot of people are having conflicted feelings about the world today. They have no idea what's online who to trust (because all the content has been censored) or believe anyone has their back. Their lived realities are conflicting with the narrative and it takes just one Jared Taylor video or Nick Fuentes rant or E. Michael Jones speech to have them affirm their beliefs like "im not a bad person because i want to live around those like myself" "why am I being punished for past historical grievances, what did I do?" "I just dont agree with BLM or LGBT stuff why is it everywhere" etc etc... btw this video ^ is a GREAT eye opener for anyone looking to red pill family and or friends.