Zionist Conservatism vs Groypers thread

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Matt Walsh & Shapiro attack Nick Fuentes on Twitter.

Good little conversation here. Plus some good info on why - Mussolini is in Heaven or Purgatory as per Catholic Church.

Matt Walsh was a full anti Trumper in 2016, so I am seeing more why I think Roosh said that while had a couple good takes he didn't like him.
- Called for deportation of Trump Supporters after election.

The problem with Nick Fuentes is this.

The so called "Groypers" and ESPECIALLY Fuentes have a very very low power level. They are essentially LARPing, and I highly doubt Nick Fuentes will be able to muster any sort of meaningful wealth or career now that he's exposed.

The actual based Zoomers of my generation WILL come out of the woodwork, but not until middle age when they are already rock solid financially and could fuck off to Belize if they wanted. These will be the men that come back to bite the system in it's ass.

Fuentes is a joke, a clown. So is this GOP at this point. There is no right wing in America right now.

The so called "Groypers" and ESPECIALLY Fuentes have a very very low power level. They are essentially LARPing, and I highly doubt Nick Fuentes will be able to muster any sort of meaningful wealth or career now that the Overton Window has shifted so far left.

The actual based Zoomers of my generation WILL come out of the woodwork, but not until middle age when they are already rock solid financially and could fuck off to Belize if they wanted. These will be the men that come back to bite the system in it's ass.

Fuentes is a joke, a clown. So is this GOP at this point. There is no right wing in America right now.
Fuentes is okay, at least he has a decent sized audience and drops a lot of purple pills and pushes them in the right direction.

The problem with Fuentes is him attacking men much older, wider and more experienced than him.

I do actually agree with ALOT of the things Fuentes is saying. What I have been trying to mention though is that his power level is non-existent.
Yes, he attacks older men without having any real pull financially or politically of his own.

He claims he is "achieving political power" now, but it looks weak to me.

Last edited:

redbeard

Hummingbird
I do actually agree with ALOT of the things Fuentes is saying. What I have been trying to mention though is that his power level is non-existent.
Yes, he attacks older men without having any real pull financially or politically of his own.

He claims he is "achieving political power" now, but it looks weak to me.
Nick had 35k people watching his debate coverage. What are you talking about?

Nick had 35k people watching his debate coverage. What are you talking about?
Does 35k people watching a guy online, who hasn't built any generational wealth, REALLY make a difference against the political system right now?

That's what I'm suggesting. Nobody is saying Nick isn't getting his message out.

You're telling me Nick is going to actually get elected? Sorry, screaming into a microphone =/= gaining political power.

redbeard

Hummingbird
Does 35k people watching a guy online, who hasn't built any generational wealth, REALLY make a difference against the political system right now?

That's what I'm suggesting. Nobody is saying Nick isn't getting his message out.

You're telling me Nick is going to actually get elected? Sorry, screaming into a microphone =/= gaining political power.
This time last year Charlie Kirk was saying to "staple green cards to every diploma." Now he's saying, "Pause ALL visas until we’re back to full employment."
Nick is 22 and lives with his mom. The guy is doing *way* more for the cause than 99.9% of people out there. Just because he isn't elected doesn't mean he's "LARPing." He's got skin in the game, and is going to do great things over the next decade.

The so called "Groypers" and ESPECIALLY Fuentes have a very very low power level. They are essentially LARPing, and I highly doubt Nick Fuentes will be able to muster any sort of meaningful wealth or career now that he's exposed.

There hasn't been a right wing in America for a couple of generations. Other than Pat Buchanan, I can't think of any actual right winger who even has gotten to the level of the GOP Presidential primary in decades.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
There hasn't been a right wing in America for a couple of generations. Other than Pat Buchanan, I can't think of any actual right winger who even has gotten to the level of the GOP Presidential primary in decades.
I don't know much about him, but Rick Santorum seems to have good conservative credentials. I don'tknow if he may also have neo-con leanings. And he certainly caused the liberales to blow a few fuses. A Trump like-figure with his social policies would be very entertaining.

I am sorry but it sounds like yet another tirade of a white nationalist who complains about people that actually do something but it doesn't pass his purity test. The type of a guy who'll moan about all the non-whites around but hasn't brought any white kids into the world.
"We will do it better at some point but for now I'll stick to giving great pieces of advice on the internet".
I am not saying it's you specifically but the tone reminds of people I described above.