Zionist Conservatism vs Groypers thread

Christhugger

Kingfisher
The actual based Zoomers of my generation WILL come out of the woodwork, but not until middle age when they are already rock solid financially and could fuck off to Belize if they wanted. These will be the men that come back to bite the system in it's ass.
Maybe. But this sounds just like something I would say about myself now as a 30 something millenial with a good career and young family. "When I'm 40+ and rich I won't be shackled anymore and will take on politics with a vengeance"

Probably many of our dads also said the exact same thing in the 80s when they were 30. Look what happened...

Maecenas

Sparrow
Maybe. But this sounds just like something I would say about myself now as a 30 something millenial with a good career and young family. "When I'm 40+ and rich I won't be shackled anymore and will take on politics with a vengeance"

Probably many of our dads also said the exact same thing in the 80s when they were 30. Look what happened...
My parents are extremely liberal, they were one of the earliest to be so liberal. Kids in this current era love to rebel, counter-culture movements are a very real thing. The Call Her Daddy podcast, though not Christian at all, is a very red-pilled podcast that has topped the charts on Apple Podcasts and is about two girls playing the field of guys in NYC. It’s unashamedly sexist but.... no one has been calling it sexist. I think that’s one good example of how red-pilled ideologies are coming back in full force. When everyone has blue hair and tattoos it’s not cool anymore